Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spreading Joy

"A wife's intro into bliss"

28
5 Comments 5
2.8k Views 2.8k
525 words 525 words

Author's Notes

"Please enjoy this story about the sexual attraction between two colleagues: a mature married mom and a young black man. Let me know your thoughts. Thank you!"

Joy closed her eyes as DeJohn's large fingers slowly touched her fleshy curves. She let out a quiet sigh and then a silent laugh. She could hear murmurs from the office Christmas party which was going on outside of the maintenance closet she was hiding in. Joy knew she could lose everything if this indiscretion were discovered.

DeJohn's beautiful fingers graced her now faded c-scar. At twenty-two, he was the exact same age as her middle child. Yet, DeJohn seemed far less innocent than her only son.

The pair continued to kiss while their colleagues ate, drank, and chatted. The office was small, boasting only about 150 or so employees. Joy knew if they were caught she'd lose her job, her friends, and her husband. Yet, her attraction to DeJohn was so strong she couldn't begin to resist.

The office Christmas party was an annual tradition that Joy looked forward to. After all, this was the one night that the wife and mother of three could spend time away from her kids (her youngest daughter lived at home and was preparing for high school graduation). Joy also enjoyed the brief time away from her husband, Bob.

Joy and Bob had met at church when she was only nineteen and he was twenty-two. Bob was not her first lover. That honor went to her classmate/boyfriend during her first year at the local community college. Even before that, she had experimented with sex by giving handjobs and blowjobs to a few select high school boyfriends.

DeJohn started at the company six months ago. Joy felt an immediate attraction to the younger man. Maybe it was his beautiful black skin or his big brown eyes, but she got wet right after meeting him.

Cherryross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cherryross

She sought to deny her feelings at first - it was silly for a white, married woman in her fifties to fall for a twenty-something black man. And yet here they were, about to secretly make love in a storage closet.

After meeting, DeJohn awkwardly flirted with Joy. There was something about this mature, curvy, motherly white woman that drove him crazy.

DeJohn was very different from Joy's other lovers. Whereas Michael (the man who took her virginity) and Bob were thorough and aimed to please, DeJohn just looked for animalistic pleasure.

"I want to fuck you so badly," he said in an almost pleading tone. He got on top of her. She clenched her jaws as his cock entered her. His dick felt amazing as he thrust deeper and deeper into her.

By far, DeJohn was her largest lover. His cock felt amazing as it stretched her vagina. Suddenly, Dejohn let out a grunt, and she could feel his cum flood her and slowly leak out.

The two lovers lay in each other's arms, content and satisfied.

"We better get back," she whispered. DeJohn nodded and kissed her. They quickly got dressed and snuck back to the party.

After a night of chatting with co-workers, the two glanced at each other as they left the party. They would be intimate again, but for right now Joy went home to her waiting husband and daughter.

Published 
Written by Experinceisfun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments