Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sleeping With My Friend's Hot BBW Wife

"A true story about a friend's wife and me."

44
9 Comments 9
24.0k Views 24.0k
6.2k words 6.2k words

Author's Notes

"This happened in the mid-1990s; I've changed some details and names to keep things anonymous."

I met Joe and his wife at a bar that I used to go to. They would come in once a week for dinner and drinks and we got to know each other over time and became friends. I was in my mid-twenties at the time. Joe was thirty-seven and Linda, his wife, was thirty-nine.  We liked a lot of the same kinds of movies and music, so we always had a lot to talk about. Joe was very well-educated and came off kind of snooty if you didn't know him. Linda was very bubbly and always friendly. Linda stands about five feet, three inches tall, with shoulder-length, bright red hair, and very pretty. Linda is definitely on the heavy side, a true BBW.  She was known for always wearing clothing that showed off her large breasts.  It seemed when I was around she would manage to bend over a lot, showing off her shapely ass. Needless to say, I always found her sexy.

About a year after we met, a bunch of friends from the bar were at a party hosted by Joe and Linda. It was in the summer and we were all outside in their back yard; some people were in the pool, but most of us were just talking, drinking and enjoying the summer evening. Linda had suggested that she and I go inside to mix a batch of drinks. I didn't think anything about it, so I followed her into the house.

When we got inside, we started up the stairs towards the kitchen. I was intently watching Linda's ass when she turned around and said to me in a quiet voice: "I really like how you look at me. You know, Joe hardly pays attention to me and we practically never have sex! And when we do, it's always quick and very vanilla."

I wasn't sure what to say, so I said, "That's a real shame. Joe has a great piece of ass at home and he doesn't take advantage of that? If I were Joe, we'd never leave the house!"

Linda smiled at me and told me, "You are so sweet." Then she leaned over and kissed me right there on the stairs.

Her tongue entered my mouth and we were passionately kissing on the stairs for a couple of minutes. She broke off the kiss and said that we should make the drinks and get back outside before people began wondering where we went.

So we made the drinks and as Linda was mixing a pitcher of cocktails, I stood behind her, holding her hips and slowly grinding my hardening cock against her ass. She pushed back against me, pushing her ass against my cock; it felt wonderful.  After a moment, I moved aside, as I didn't want to have a full-blown hard-on at the party. Thankfully my hard-on had gone down by the time we went outside.

Later that evening, the crowd had thinned out a lot and Joe was passed out in a chair. Linda suggested that we go back into the house; she said that she wanted to show me something. I followed her, this time down to the basement. In the dim light, she lifted her t-shirt, pulling up her bra, and her amazing tits were right there before me!

I told her how beautiful they were and she quickly pulled her bra and shirt back down. "That's not what I wanted to show you. I wanted to show you this..." And with that, she dropped to her knees and unzipped my jeans, reached in and pulled out my cock. She looked at me, winked, then opened her mouth and began to suck my cock. 

She gave really good head and I had both hands in her hair, guiding her up and down my glistening shaft. Linda took her mouth off of my cock and said, "I want you to cum in my mouth, I want to taste you!" Then she went back to her expert sucking.

A few minutes later I warned her I was about to cum; she kept right on sucking and pulled me deep in her mouth. I startled her a bit when I came as I shot several big spurts of cum in her mouth. She kept sucking till I went soft then showed me her empty mouth, making sure I knew that she ate my cum. It was so hot! I wanted to do more, but she said it was too risky for now. We went back outside and soon after I left for the night.

Linda called me the next morning.  She told me that Joe had to go to Florida next weekend to help his mother with some things and Linda suggested that we take advantage of the weekend to explore each other some more. Joe had booked an early morning flight to Florida for Friday, so Linda suggested that I stop by the house on my way to work Friday morning so that we could figure out what we wanted to do for the weekend.

It seemed like the days dragged on, but finally it was Friday morning. I left my place around seven, picked up two coffees from Dunkin and parked in Linda's driveway. I only had less than hour before I needed to leave for work, so I thought we'd just figure out our plans. Linda had something slightly different in mind...

She answered the door wearing a frilly red one-piece nighty that barely held her tits in and left her ass cheeks exposed. She took the coffees from me and I followed her into their family room. She sat on the couch and motioned for me to stand in front of her. She smelled great and looked amazing; my cock was getting hard just looking at her. As I stood before her, she unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans.

She said, "I want to give you something to think about today. I hope that you'll want to get out of work early to start the weekend."

Then she pulled my cock out of my pants and licked the head. It felt so good!  Then she gently sucked the head into her mouth. It was amazing! She worked my cock in and out of her mouth until I was hard as a rock and then she grabbed my ass and began bobbing her head up and down on my cock, deep throating me with every stroke! I was in complete ecstasy!

I grabbed a handful of her red hair and began fucking her face. I could tell by the noises she was making that she was loving it. I was having a blast too! Soon, I could feel the cum rising from my balls and I warned her that I was getting close. She just kept sucking, but began to use more tongue on the head. Less than a minute later, I said, "Here it cums!"

Linda kept the head of my cock in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head as I pumped a big load of cum in her mouth. She looked up at me, again, showing me that she had swallowed it all and then she tucked my cock back into my pants.

We drank our coffee and made some rough plans: dinner in, then watch a movie on cable. We decided that we couldn't really be seen out together locally, especially without Joe since we didn't want to raise any suspicions.

I went to work and the day dragged on. I was able to finally leave work a little before five and was back at Linda's around a quarter after. She was wearing a black t-shirt with no bra - her tits looked amazing - and a pair of sweats. She was dressed for easy access.

She told me to head upstairs and to freshen up.  I showered and changed into a new pair of jeans and a t-shirt while Linda cooked up a delicious steak dinner for us. We went through two bottles of red wine with dinner and were both pretty buzzed. I helped her with the dishes, copping an occasional feel.

At around seven pm we settled down on the couch, and Linda opened another bottle of wine. I will never forget the movie that we watched, mostly because I would never have picked something like it: she put on the Birdcage, with Robin Williams. I remember that the movie was better than I thought it would be, and we drank and snuggled through the movie. When it ended, Linda suggested that we move the party upstairs, so being a good guest, I followed her lead.

We went up to the master bedroom. I had never been in the upstairs of their house (other than to shower in the main bath). They had a four-poster king-size bed in the room. Linda excused herself to get "more comfortable". A few minutes later she came out of the bathroom wearing a black corset with matching black lace panties and stockings. Her pale skin and red hair were a perfect contrast. She looked so fucking sexy!

She came over to me, kissing me deeply, and as we stood by the bed kissing, she began to remove my clothes. I was soon naked and we moved onto the bed. We continued to kiss and I reached for a handful of her ass. Linda has a big ass; it's so sexy and it felt so smooth and soft! I was kneading her ass as we continued making out.

I broke off our kiss and said, "I have been thinking about going down on you and tasting your sweet pussy all day long!"

Linda smiled and got on the bed. I climbed between her legs and she lifted her ass as I slid the black panties off of her.  Her stockings were still on, attached to the corset. This was the first time that I had seen her pussy and it looked even better than I expected. She had a neatly trimmed triangle of thin red hair and her pussy lips were swollen and glistening as she was already wet. Normally, I enjoy teasing a bit before eating pussy, but I wanted to devour her, so I dove right in.

When my tongue touched her clitoral hood, she moaned, "Oh my god!! Joe never goes down on me, this is amazing!"

I wasted no time. I began to lick her pussy lips and her clit and soon my tongue had worked up inside her.  I started to nibble on her clit as I put a finger inside her, eliciting another moan from Linda. I was working my finger in and out, then worked a second, then third finger inside her tight pussy as I was sucking her clit. She was breathing hard and her thighs were now resting on my shoulders, her feet on my back. She began to buck her hips and screamed, "I'm CUMMING!!!"

Using her pussy muscles, she forced my fingers out of her as she had an explosive orgasm, squirting as she came! I couldn't believe how much pussy juice came out of her, but I loved the taste and rubbed my face in her juices, then I went back to licking and sucking her clit, bringing her to a second and then a third orgasm.

At this point, I was hard as steel and just wanted to fuck her hard. I moved up, kissed her, letting her taste her own juices and then I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her swollen pussy lips. I teased her clit with the head a couple of times, then I pushed and buried my cock all the way inside her in one long stroke. She moaned, "Fuck me!"

As we kissed, I began pumping my cock in and out of her. I must have done something right, because soon I felt her pussy squeezing my cock as she was having another orgasm.

I pulled out of her and ordered her to get on all fours; I wanted to see her gorgeous ass as I fucked her. She smiled when I "gave the order" and did as she was told. I placed my cock against her pussy and slid inside of her, while holding her hips. I started off slowly but soon increased the intensity of our fucking. She was again moaning and panting as I began fucking her really hard. She came again, her juices flooding out over my cock.

I began to spank her as we fucked and she was really getting into it. Using some of her pussy juices, I wet my fingers and pressed my index finger against her asshole. She muttered, "YES! Finger my ass! Please!"

As I continued fucking her I began sliding my finger in and out of her asshole. She was loving it and soon she was cumming again. I was getting close and she begged me to fuck her ass and fill her with my cum.

Her ass was extremely tight, but there was a lot of natural lube to work with, and soon I was riding her ass as she was playing with her pussy. I would spank her and then pull her hair as I fucked her ass. She started to cum again and I began to unload inside her ass. I must have pumped ten ropes inside her; oh, to be in my twenties again! Spent, Linda collapsed on the bed and I pulled out and lay down next to her. and we both dozed off into a well-deserved sleep.

This was just the start of the weekend.

As I slept, I ended up dreaming about getting a blow job. At first I thought I was dreaming, but then I woke up and realized that Linda was sucking my cock. Looking at the window, I saw that it was just getting light outside and lay there enjoying her working my stiff cock. I let out a moan and reached down, guiding her head up and down the shaft of my cock. Linda loved to give head and she was so fucking good at it!  It didn't take long before I was pumping another load of cum down her throat.

After she finished swallowing my cum, she smiled at me and said, "I'm going to make some coffee, take a shower and meet me downstairs."  

I took a nice long shower, making sure to clean my cock, balls and ass extremely well.  After drying off and putting on a pair of shorts and t-shirt, I made my way downstairs, where the smells of coffee and bacon were filling the air. It turns out that Linda had showered before I woke up and she was wearing a knee-length T-shirt. It was a nice spring morning, so we went out to the back patio by the pool and enjoyed our breakfast and coffee.

After we ate, I did the dishes and Linda went upstairs. She called for me to come upstairs as I finished the dishes, and I made my way up the stairs. Linda was naked, lying spread eagle on the bed with a devilish grin on her face.

She said, "I have a present for you," and she pointed to a brown paper bag next to the bed. I opened the bag and found a leash, a collar and fur-lined wrist and ankle restraints, feathers, a dildo and a whip. She said, "I'm yours to use!" and she emphasized the word use.  My cock began to stir in my shorts.

I had her sit up so I could put the collar around her neck, then I bound her wrists and secured them to the bedposts, then I put the ankle restraints on her and secured them to the foot posts of the bed. She looked so fucking sexy with her big tits flopping to the side, and her reddish bush made a great contrast to her pale skin.

I took off my t-shirt and shorts as my cock was getting hard. I took the feather and began to tease her nipples, working the feather in circles around each nipple until they were very hard. I then took the whip and began to lightly smack her tits, hard enough to make her moan, but not hard enough to leave any marks. I took the end of the whip and ran it all over her body, and every now and then I would give her a little slap with it. I brushed past her pussy and began to lightly whip her thighs; she was squirming and moaning and I could see she was getting really turned on. I rubbed the whip down her legs and then I took my now throbbing cock and began to smack her feet with my cock, one then the other. She was really enjoying it and I could see her pussy was getting very wet.

I'd always been into foot play, so I leaned over and sucked her big toe into my mouth. "Oh my GOD!" she cooed.

As I kept sucking and licking her toes, her breathing became more rapid and I could tell she was enjoying this. She told me that nobody had ever licked her feet and she didn't know how good it could feel. I was licking in between her toes, alternating from one foot to the other. I would lick her soles then suck and lick each toe. She was loving it! I must have worked her feet for nearly twenty minutes, but I wanted to make her feel really amazing and since she was bound and at my mercy, I wanted to keep up the teasing. 

I began to kiss and lick her ankles and then slowly kissed and licked my way up her calf, I licked behind her knee, then along the inside of her thigh, moving slowly closer to her pussy. She was moaning and breathing hard. I could smell how turned on she was when I neared her pussy. But I wanted to keep teasing her, so I moved over it and began to lick down the inside of her other thigh. I kissed and licked my way slowly down to her ankle then back up. Again, as I neared her pussy, I moved past it and kissed her belly button, then licked and kissed her belly and moved up towards her tits.

I licked the underside of her left tit and licked all around the nipple and then moved to her right tit and did the same. This time I sucked her nipple into my mouth, sucking and nibbling on it. She was practically screaming, she was so turned on. I then moved to her left nipple, sucking and nibbling on it.

PauReyess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PauReyess

Linda cried out, "Please eat me! I need to feel your tongue in my cunt!"

I love when women say "cunt"!  But I wasn't ready to eat her yet; I wanted to prolong the tease.  Instead, I straddled her shoulders and shoved my cock into her mouth, which she eagerly sucked. I fucked her face for a few minutes; she even gagged a few times. As I felt my orgasm begin to build, I pulled out.  

I got up and climbed between her legs and placed my tongue at the bottom of her slit and licked upwards, tasting her juices. When I licked upwards I gently bit her clit, which caused her to struggle against the bonds for the first time. I began licking and sucking her clit. 

I reached into the bag and pulled out the dildo, a realistic-looking seven-inch cock with balls! I got it wet with her juices and slowly slid the dildo into her cunt. I was licking and sucking her clit while fucking her with the dildo. She began to buck her hips and warned me that she was about to cum. I pulled the dildo out and as I did, she sprayed my face as she squirted, her body convulsing as she came.

After giving Linda an intense squirting orgasm, I began to slap her clit with the dildo. It only took a minute or two and she was squirting again, her body spasming as she had another strong orgasm. This was only the second woman that I had been able to get to squirt up to this point. So I was really loving it.

After she came down from her second orgasm, I undid her ankle restraints but left her wrists cuffed to the bed. Thinking that I was going to eat her pussy again, Linda spread her legs. I crawled between them but rested the head of my cock against her clit. At first, I was gently slapping her clit with my cock. Then I began to smack it a bit harder, each time eliciting a moan from her. I would rub my cock head along her very wet slit then smack her clit; a few minutes of this and she was cumming again, but now she was begging for me to fuck her.

I lifted her legs so her feet were on my shoulders and I finally slid my cock into her cunt, first just putting the head inside as I would take one hand and pinch her nipples. She was literally begging me to fuck her. "Fuck me, please! I need to feel your cock pounding my cunt! PLEASE fuck me!"

I slowly worked my cock into her dripping wet cunt, until I was buried inside her. I slowly began fucking her, taking one of her feet and sucking her toes as I began to pound her cunt. Her eyes rolled back in her head as I began to really fuck her. I couldn't get over how tight she was. I was sucking her toes and pounding her cunt good and hard. She was loving it and so was I.

I began to suck the toes on her other foot as I continued to fuck her. Soon she was practically screaming, "Oh my goddd!!! I'm going to cum again!"

I felt her cunt gripping my cock; it felt like a wave gripping up and down my shaft, combined with the feeling of her warm wet juices flooding around my cock. The bed was soaked, but I kept on fucking her.

After she came again, I knew I was getting close. I pulled out so I could put the leash on the collar, and then I released the bonds holding her wrists.  Other than the leash and collar on her neck, she was free to move about and I ordered her to get on all fours.

Linda was a very obedient slut and did as she was told. I grabbed the leash as she put herself in a doggy position on the bed. I got behind her and began to lightly spank her ass with the whip. I was flogging her a bit harder and she was using one of her free hands to pinch her nipples. I carefully spread her ass cheeks and leaned over and began to rim her ass hole. She was again panting and moaning. I used my free hand to finger her clit and then began to finger her as my tongue was eating her ass.  I would occasionally spank her as I ate her ass, alternating from one cheek to the other.  Her ass was getting red, and I could tell she was about to cum again.  

Just as her orgasm began, she started shaking and I quickly got up and from behind her inserted my cock deep into her cunt. She came immediately, again flooding my cock and the bed. I held on to her hips, then grabbed her fat ass as I began pumping her cunt hard and fast. I would give her ass a slap now and then as I fucked her and each time she would squeal with delight.  I then licked my index finger, getting it wet with my saliva and placed it against her already wet asshole. I pushed my finger into her as I continued fucking her cunt. I was moving my finger in and out of her ass at the same rate my cock was going in and out of her cunt. Seconds later, she came again, practically collapsing on the bed.

My cock fell out of her and I ordered her to turn to face the side of the bed. I stood on the floor and guided my wet cock into her mouth. She greedily sucked my cock, taking it all the way down her throat. I grabbed a handful of her red hair and began fucking her face. I knew that I wasn't going to last long. A few more pumps and I pulled out of her mouth and shot a huge load of cum all over her face. Some got in her eyes, but she opened her mouth, trying to eat as much of my load as she could.  When I stopped cumming, I instructed her to clean my cock, which she gladly did.

Even though it was still before noon, we were both a bit worn out, and again we fell asleep, both covered in cum, sweat and pussy juice.

I woke up as I heard the bathroom door closing, Linda must have woken up to shower. I looked at the clock next to the bed; it was almost two in the afternoon. We really tired each other out! I heard the shower turn on and Linda was in there for a while. I guessed that she really wanted to clean up after our last fuck, which was really intense and messy.

She came out of the bathroom wrapped in just a towel, her red hair still wet and in contrast to her pale skin. She suggested that I take a shower and that she'd have a surprise for me when I got out. I wasted no time. The hot water felt great against my skin and it felt good to feel nice and fresh. I toweled off and came out of the bathroom to see Linda lying in the middle of the bed, her body covered by a sheet.

She had an evil grin on her face and asked me, "Are you ready for your surprise?"

I said "yes" and with that, she threw the sheet off of her, revealing herself totally naked; the change was instantly obvious. She had shaved her pussy bare while she was in the shower. "I got you a freshly shaved pussy for lunch!"

I practically jumped on the bed and got between her chubby thighs. Her pussy was shaved and her lips were slightly puffy. It looked so amazing I didn't tease this time; I just dove my tongue into her folds and the delicious taste of her pussy was on my tongue. I licked and sucked on her lips and clit hood for several minutes; she was moaning and writhing, loving what I was doing to her. I licked two fingers and inserted them inside her as I began working more on her clit. She lifted her thighs onto my shoulders, resting her feet on my back. She was gyrating her hips in rhythm with my fingers going in and out of her dripping pussy. There was quite a wet spot developing on the bed.

She began bucking her hips hard, screaming, "I'm going to CUMMM! Yesss!!  I'm CUMMMINNGGG!!!  YESSS!!!"

She was bucking and screaming as her juices coated my face and tongue. I was wiggling my fingers inside her pussy as I felt it contracting so hard I thought she would break one of my fingers. I kept licking, sucking and wiggling as she had several more orgasms. She was squeezing my head between her thighs and I was having a blast!

My cock was also hard as a rock now from eating her pussy for almost forty minutes. I sat up, keeping her legs on my shoulders so when I was on my knees her feet were near my head. I rubbed the head of my cock up and down against her pussy a few times, then I entered her. As I did, I sucked one of her toes into my mouth as I slowly started to fuck her. I let her toe come out of my mouth as I continued pumping my stiff cock in and out of her pussy. I could tell she was going to cum again and she began screaming as her orgasm hit. Her cunt was squeezing my cock as she came.

I pulled out and let her come down from her orgasm as I lay next to her.  She saw my cock standing at attention and squatted over it, slowly lowering herself onto my pole. She was riding me as I was pinching and pulling her nipples.

I told her, "You really like that, you're such a dirty slut, aren't you, Linda?"

She hissed at me, "Yesss, I love being a dirty slut for you!"

She kept riding and had another orgasm; I hadn't cum yet. She got up and turned around to ride me, reverse cowgirl style. Her big ass looked so amazing bouncing on my cock. I licked my finger to get it wet and I slowly put it in her ass as she rode me. 

"Fuck! That feels amazing!! Joe would NEVER do that! PLEASE, keep fingering my ass!!!"

Hearing that turned me on even more. I kept fucking her ass with my finger as she rode me. The sight of her big ass and the feel of her wet pussy were sending me over the edge. I warned I was going to cum and she ground herself hard against me, gyrating her hips. We had an amazing simultaneous orgasm! We were both covered in sweat and cum once again.

We both cleaned up after our last fuck; we were a mess, but we were having a blast. After we showered and dressed, I offered to take Linda out for dinner. She was concerned about being seen locally, so we drove a little over an hour into Pennsylvania, where I found a really nice restaurant. Thankfully, this trip was the break we needed. The ride, the restaurant and the ride back was pleasant and I was happy for the break; my cock needed a rest.

When we got back to Linda's house, we popped a couple of beers and went out by the pool. The evening was warm and we were just enjoying our beers, watching the stars. It was a great evening. Linda brushed her hand on my leg and I sensed she was getting horny again, so I suggested that we go inside to "get more comfortable."

We went back upstairs to the master bedroom and I was enjoying seeing Linda's big, fat ass jiggling in my face as we made our way up the stairs. She excused herself to use the bathroom and I wasted no time getting undressed. I was naked and lying on the bed when she came out of the bathroom naked.

She slowly walked to the bed, swaying her wide hips, her tits bouncing slightly as she walked. So fucking sexy! She lay down next to me and we began kissing, tenderly at first, then getting more and more passionate. I reached down and grabbed a handful of her ass, squeezing then giving her ass a good slap. She moaned into my mouth as our tongues danced. My cock was getting hard and Linda broke off our kiss and leaned hard on my shoulder, forcing me onto my back.

I looked up at her and she had that wicked grin on her face. She climbed up and squatted over my face, lowering her bare pussy onto my mouth. I grabbed a handful of ass in each hand and began eating her pussy. I inserted my tongue between her swollen pussy lips and tasted her delicious juices. I was squeezing her ass and tonguing her cunt as she was now grinding it into my face.

I looked up to see her pinching her nipples as her face showed a look of pure lust. I gave her ass a few slaps and concentrated my tongue on her clit. She was really moaning, and I could tell that she was getting close. She stopped playing with her tits and using both her hands grabbed my hair, pushing my face deeper into her cunt as she ground against me.

"FUCKKK!" She screamed as her juices flooded my mouth and face as she started to cum. I kept licking and sucking, bringing her to another orgasm moments later.  

She got up and turned around so she was now facing my feet and sat back down on my face.  She leaned forward and pinned my arms at my sides as she pushed her puckering, pink asshole at my mouth. I stuck my tongue out and probed her ass, hearing her moan as I pushed my tongue into her ass. I kept licking and sucking her ass, getting her very wet, her pussy juice helping to add lubrication to the mix. After several minutes she let go of my arms and got up. She then dove onto my cock, slowly licking from my balls to the head, then swirling her tongue all around the head. She then sucked me into her mouth, taking me all the way in until I was in her throat. She began bobbing her head up and down, getting my cock very wet with her spit.  

Linda was getting me close, and she sensed it and stopped. She motioned for me to get off the bed and stand as she got on the bed in the doggy position and spread her ass cheeks wide apart. Her ass looked so inviting, her cunt glistening in the dim light.

"Fuck my ass, baby! Joe never touches my ass, I need to feel your hard cock fucking my ass!"

I didn't need any more encouragement, so I got up on the bed and placed the head of my cock against her asshole. I grabbed her hips and pushed forward, using our spit and her cunt juice as lube. She gasped as the head of my cock entered her ass and I let her get used to the feeling for several seconds before slowly pushing in a little more.  It probably took ten minutes to get my cock fully inside her ass, but she was really getting into it. I pulled out a little bit and pushed back in, as Linda began rubbing her clit. 

I gave her ass a few smacks as I started to slowly thrust in and out her ass. Her moans were getting louder and my cock was now moving easily in and out of her ass. She was extremely tight and I wanted to savor the feeling. She was now furiously rubbing her clit and she began pushing her back against me as her orgasm ripped through her body; I could feel her ass convulsing against my cock as she came.

I started to fuck her harder, grabbing a handful of her hair, causing her to moan louder. "Take it, slut!" I yelled at her, plunging my cock deep in her ass as she continued playing with her clit and fingering her cunt.

I pulled her hair, then spanked her hard as I continued fucking her ass. I grabbed her hips and fucked her ass hard and fast. I could feel my orgasm beginning to build as I thrust deep into her ass. Linda was panting and as another orgasm hit her, it sent me over the edge. I pulled out of her ass and sprayed a large load of cum all over her fat ass cheeks and onto her back. I practically collapsed on top of her after I came, both of us spent.  

We did clean up a little while later and we fell asleep in each other's arms. 

The next morning I woke up with Linda sucking my cock for the second day in a row. Once I was rock hard I fucked her doggy style, then we switched to missionary position. I sucked and bit her nipples as I fucked her. She told me to finish on her tits; I pulled out and shoved my cock into her mouth and fucked her face until I was ready to cum. Then I pulled out of her mouth and blasted my load all over her big tits! Linda just smiled as she massaged my cum into her luscious tits.

She kissed me deeply and said, "I'm really looking forward to Joe going to see his mom in Florida again." I was looking forward to it as well.

Joe did go to Florida several times and I would spend those days at their house fucking Linda. We would get together when we could, but it wasn't enough for either of us. Joe and Linda ended up moving to Virginia a few years later. They're now divorced and Linda is living somewhere in the Midwest. I miss her; she was a lot of fun.

 

Published 
Written by oralnjsex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments