Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Skinny Dipping With My Co-Worker

"A professional crush leads to a night of skinny dipping in Florida"

15
4 Comments 4
17.1k Views 17.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words
We had been in St. Pete's Beach for two days already, and I was going crazy. You were stunning. You had a great body, a brilliant mind, and I am still not sure if you are aware how great and brilliant you are. Every afternoon, when the sessions were done, we would meet up on the beach with the rest of the group and make plans for the evening, and every afternoon, you were there in your bikini. You would go for a run, then take a quick dip, and maybe lay out until dinnertime.

You were in such great shape. I had had a secret professional crush on you for a couple of years, and now you were lying out next to me every afternoon for a week. For the first few days, when we broke to go get ready for dinner, I would get to my room and immediately drop my swim shorts. Laying back on the bed in my room, I'd jack off hard and fast then take a quick shower to calm myself . Then, for the evening and late into the night, we would take advantage of our surroundings. W would eat great food, drink great drinks, sit out on patios, and listen to music.

I learned of your love of music, and it only made me want you more. You sang along, and I realized you had a great voice too.

After a couple of nights out, a couple more drinks than I should have had, and being completely smitten, I started to flirt. Lightly at first, but getting a little more obvious with every drink I finished. I still don’t think you ever noticed. You were married, I was engaged, but we were in a sandy paradise, and I couldn't have possibly wanted you more. We were joking around, you were having as much fun as I was, and then you said it. Words I had imagined every evening before dinner had finally escaped your mouth.

I wasn't sure whether you meant it or not, but I was responding before you finished asking me, "Do you want to go skinny dipping?"

"Yes!"

The next few minutes were a blur. Before I knew what was happening, we were sneaking down the beach to a dark enough spot where we wouldn't get caught. Before I could undo my belt, you were half naked. By the time my shirt came over my head, I was staring at your naked back and delicious ass running into the water. I was throbbing I was so hard, but luckily the cool ocean water brought me back down to size. As I caught up with you in the water, I saw your tits, and they were just as I had imagined. They were firm, your nipples were a perfect size, and it was all I could do not to grab you and suck on them.

Before I even had the chance to get close enough to touch you, you were running back to the beach. By the time I caught up this time, you already had your thong back on. I was lucky enough to learn you wore thongs, so that was something I could confirm from my daily jack off sessions, but I didn't even get a glimpse of your pussy, so whether you shaved or trimmed remained a mystery.

I was slow to get dressed, but you were fully covered before I was, and I could not have been more disappointed. Finally seeing you naked was mind blowing to me, and just like that, it was over. We went back to the bar, ordered another round, and gazed knowingly at each other until our drinks were gone. Then it was time to go to our rooms. You were sharing a room, so I didn’t have much of a shot at getting you to come back to mine with me. Before I knew it, you were at your floor, and that was that.

As soon as I got inside my room, I was naked and throbbing again. Imagining my hand was yours, I came almost as soon as I got my hand around my cock. Hungry from the night’s festivities and a long day, I decided to order pizza. I thought about inviting you down, but thought better of it. After all, you were married, I was engaged, and there was no way I could be alone with you again without making a fool out of myself or possibly offending you by throwing myself at you.

I decided to shower while I waited for the food to arrive. As I got out, I saw your text thanking me for an inspiring experience. With that text, and being completely naked and perfectly clean, I used both hands and came again, for the second time that night, and the fourth time that day, and then got dressed. After my meal, naked in bed, I drifted off thinking of you and dreamt of what could have been…

As I got out of the shower, I saw your text. Still under the influence of the alcohol from earlier, reeling from being naked so close to you, and still remarkably turned on, I texted back that I was sad it ended so soon, and that I had food on the way if you were awake and hungry. Expecting nothing in return, I threw on boxers and a button down shirt and waited for the food. It arrived, I signed for it, and then sat down on the spare bed to feast, still playing the image in my head of your bare ass running into the ocean. I was slowly rubbing myself outside my boxers when I heard a knock at the door. At first, I ignored it, but it happened again, so I stood up, walked to the door, and peered through the peephole. Holy shit, it was you!

You asked what was for dinner, and I showed you to the bed where the food was laid out. You had obviously showered and changed too. You were in a tank top and running shorts, and I couldn’t quite tell, but it appeared you were braless.

I kept stealing glances while you ate, and I was wracking my brain for a way to segue into getting what I wanted, to taste you and fuck you, right then and there. As it turned out, you had something similar in mind, and while I was blissfully unaware, you had noticed the tent in my boxers and were quite flattered. Taking me out of my daydream, you broke the silence I was ignoring when you asked, “Is that for me?”

Without noticing, the head of my now aching cock had slipped out of the leg opening on the left side of my boxers. I looked down at it, it pulsed, and then I looked back up at you, speechless. Before I could respond, or move, or really think, you were on the move, sitting next to me. You reached down, gripped it firmly, and then leaned in close enough to kiss me, but stopped short.

Your eyes were the sexiest I had ever seen, your grip remained firm and tight, but you were waiting for me to do something. This was more than I could have ever imagined, and I was finally ready to react. My right hand went to the side of your face and I leaned in and kissed you, long and deep. Our mouths open, our tongues intertwined, all of my longing, finally in motion. My left hand went to the small of your back, and I pulled you closer.

I rolled onto my back, pulling you with me until you were on top of me. You instinctively straddled my waist, grinding into my cock, and I broke our kiss to pull your tank top up and over your head. You were indeed braless and, without wasting any time, my mouth locked itself onto your nipple. First your left, then your right. I was sucking and nibbling and biting and loving the reaction I was eliciting from you, completely living in the moment. This was a moment I had imagined so many times but never thought would actually happen.

You were still grinding into me. My hands went to your hips to position you onto my dick the best I could. Your hands were clawing at my chest, and my hands were clawing at your hips, and in the passion that ensued, I could tell there were no panties beneath your running shorts.

Knowing this could end at any moment and not wanting it to ever end, I decided to take charge.

NatallyTunovia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatallyTunovia

I lifted you up off me onto your knees, pulling your shorts down to your knees, then down your shins to your ankles, and then off completely. With you finally naked again, I pulled you back onto me, this time onto my face, not my groin. You knew what I wanted right away and continued your grinding from earlier, this time against my mouth and tongue instead of my cock.

You tasted delicious, and you had perfectly bald lips with just a small tuft of hair above your clit. Your clit was in my mouth, I was tonguing you with everything I had to give, when all of a sudden the angle changed. Before I could get you back, you reached for my cock, and I understood. You were leaning back to reach me, and I was harder than I ever thought possible. This new angle let me tongue fuck your pussy, and you were delicious and incredibly wet. Your grip on my cock was firm and you were stroking me so perfectly that I knew I had to change the situation before you made me cum before I was ready.

Now it was your turn to take control as you got up onto your knees. You sat on my face again, only this time, facing my cock. Then you leaned forward and took me into your mouth. I couldn’t believe it; I was 69ing you, finally. Your pussy was in my mouth, your ass was in my face, and your mouth was on my cock. I was in a sensual heaven! I focused on your clit once more, and it took only a few minutes until you started to cum, your hips shaking and your knees clamping down around my cheeks.

Your mouth felt incredible around my cock, and your hand was applying perfect pressure to my balls. If not for making you cum first, I surely would have been done for. I kept my mouth locked on your pussy as you came, partly because I loved the taste and partly because your thighs had such a tight grip I couldn’t move. When you finally came down to earth, you let me slip from your mouth and crawled forward.

You stopped at the edge of the bed, arched your back, and looked at me like you were craving everything I was craving. With that, I got to my knees, positioned myself behind you, and slipped into you in one long, slow stroke. When I bottomed out, you squealed a little and I stayed still letting you adjust. I could feel you clench around me, which I took as a sign to get started. I slowly slid out until only the head of my dick was left inside you, and then I slid all the way in again. I repeated this move a few more times until we found a rhythm, and with that, I began to fuck you harder and faster with each stroke.

You started pushing back, your back perfectly arched, and as I thrust harder into you, I could feel my balls slapping against you. It wasn’t long before I felt your hand fondling me, teasing your clit at the same time.

I knew I couldn’t last too long, so I knew what I had to do. With your hand on your clit and my cock buried in your pussy. I grabbed a beautiful cheek in each hand and started to squeeze. I slapped your ass to gauge your reaction, and when all I heard was moaning, I licked my thumb and began to rim your asshole. Between my tongue and your orgasms, your asshole was wonderfully wet, and so I set about applying pressure to your hole until my thumb slipped inside.

Alternating my thumb and my cock, I set about fucking you as hard and fast as I could. I knew I had seconds left before I blew, so I told you I was about to cum. You told me to wait, to not stop yet, to not stop fucking you, and then you buried your face in the bed as your pussy clenched around my cock one final time. I couldn’t hold back anymore, and emptied everything I had inside your perfect pussy. I let my thumb slip out of your ass, rimming you a few more seconds before pulling it away, but let my cock stay inside you, holding your hips. You held still while I throbbed inside you, your clenching milking each and every last drop from me.

When I finally started to lose my size, you leaned forward and collapsed onto the bed. I lay down next to you, expecting to lay in silence while you collected yourself, but I was mistaken. You grabbed my face forcefully and began kissing me, hard and deep. It was passionate and sexy, and if I wasn’t so spent from just minutes ago filling you with what felt like a gallon of cum, it would have made me stiffen up on contact.

You climbed on top of me, never breaking the kiss, and I could feel your sloppiness on my stomach. When you broke the kiss, I thought you would say something, but instead, you slid down between my legs and took my cock in your mouth again. You weren’t trying to make me hard, you were cleaning me up. It felt incredible, and when you were done, you looked up at me, smiled, swallowed. Then crawled back up next to me and laid your head next to mine. “Great cock,” you said.

“Great everything,” I said to you. With that, I put my arm out, and you took the invitation to cuddle into me and rested your head on my chest.

“Seriously, though, great cock,” you said again, and I teasingly replied with, “Seriously, though, great everything. I love your body. I have wanted that for so long.”

“I have to admit, me too,” you said, and then we laid in silence for a few minutes. Your leg was over mine and you were a great cuddler. Your naked body felt great against me, and my hand instinctively made its way from the small of your back to your bum. I was gently stroking it as you nuzzled into my neck. While you were getting comfortable, you ground your pussy into my leg a little. It caused me to twitch a little, but I still needed some time to recover. I pushed my leg against you, and you humped my leg slowly, my cum and your wetness making my thigh slick. I was fondling your ass, starting to get turned on, and I just couldn’t help myself.

I leaned in and kissed you again, strong and passionate like before. You turned onto your back. I then worked my way down to your tits, licking and sucking your nipples. After a minute I worked my way down to your mound and started licking your clit. I ignored your pussy for a little while, my cum still dripping from earlier. After a few minutes you pushed back against my mouth, and I began to dip down and eat you from your bum up to your clit. You cleaned me up, so it’s only polite.

Being an ass lover, I reached up, pushed you back, and began rimming your asshole. It was a bold move, and I was unsure how you would react, but if nothing else it cleaned up the mix of my cum and your juices that had been dripping down and, from your response, it turned you on. I moved back to your clit and reached my hand up to tease your pussy. I slipped one and then two fingers inside you, and I could tell you were building up quickly. I kept up the pressure, my tongue on your clit, my fingers curling up inside to find your g-spot. After a few minutes of this, your thighs clenched around my head again and you tell me you’re cumming. I kept up my licking but let my fingers slide back out, and reached down to clean up any last signs of cum from either of us.

I crawled back up, nipping at your belly button and nipples on my way to your mouth. When I made it to your beautiful face, you looked thoroughly satisfied. As I stretched out and pulled you close once again, I asked if you’d like to spend the night…

Published 
Written by ProfessorErotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments