Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Silent Seduction

"A young woman explores her sexual boundaries with someone who is new and off-limits."

40
5 Comments 5
2.5k Views 2.5k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is a first draft of a story set within a series of stories detailing Alexis' journey to explore all her desires."

I hit up Emma and Trey’s housewarming party tonight. Or “cocktail party” as they formally named it. Whatever it was, Emma said I needed to wear my tiny black dress, so it was an excuse to get a new one. But it was the first time I was this dressed up to give someone  a customized welcome mat.

The Uber dropped me off in front of the largest house I'd ever seen. First, we had to call back through a gated entrance. Then, we rolled back several miles to a colossal home nestled away in a far corner of Fairfax. The silhouettes of two figures outside were outlined by the front porch's open double door.

As I climbed the stairs, I could hear the faint sound of music and laughter coming from inside the house. There was little other sound, showcasing just how large the area was and how isolated we were. The distant murmur of conversation grew louder with each step.

I reached the landing, and there stood Trey. He looked like James Bond, if James Bond had been a surfer dude with messy hair and a five o'clock shadow. The other guy looked like he rolled out of bed, ready to model for a world's sexiest bedhead ad. He gave me the once-over.

A puff of foggy, sweet-smelling smoke blew out of Trey’s mouth as he smirked. "Long way from campus housing, huh," he drawled and pointed his finger up and down my dress.

"I’ll bet there’s no bras hanging on the towel racks,” I said as I hip-checked him out of my way and I sauntered into the house.

“Night’s young,” he yelled back as I entered a larger foyer.

"There you are! Just in time," said Emma, crossing from a hallway with a tray of little sausages wrapped in miniature croissants.

“Looks like your pigs in a blanket shrunk,” I told her.

“She grabbed me in a one-handed hug. “The more they cost, the smaller they get,” she replied, and rolled her eyes.

"Emma, this place is incredible," I stammered, gazing around at the opulent chandeliers and vibrant artwork that adorned every corner.

"It's a work in progress, but I'm glad you like the decor." She winked. "Come, let's get you a drink, shall we?" Emma said, leading me to an expansive bar set up in a corner and manned by a tuxedo-ed bartender. It was stocked with top-shelf liquors, so I ordered a Hendricks martini, and Emma raised her brow with amusement. "Going straight for the hard stuff, I see."

After taking a sip, I asked about the man at the door with Trey.

"Ah, you must mean Levi," Emma replied, gesturing to the tall, handsome man who had moved inside and stood across the room.

He stood there, glass of what appeared to be whiskey in hand, and smiled at someone I could not see. Then he turned his head toward me. His gaze gleamed with something almost predatory. But I wasn’t intimidated so I narrowed my eyes, took a sip of my martini, and stared back, doing my damndest to show I was the one on the hunt.

 As the party continued, I found myself continually looking to find where he was. Across the dining room. On the deck. In a lounger by the pool. Each time he caught me staring, a slow, secretive smile played on his lips, parting them just enough to reveal the tip of his tongue. It drove me wild.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore.

There were fifteen or twenty of us spread across various seats in the great room. I felt the heat between my legs intensify as I downed the last of my martini and stood up from my seat on the oversized couch. Making a conscious effort to put one foot dramatically in front of the other to move my ass just right, I moved past Levi.  Swaying lightly, I walked, trying to capture his attention before he disappeared for the night.

He looked up as I approached, his gaze darkening as he took me in. After catching his eye, I looked forward again and headed toward the restroom. I wondered if Levi’s gaze followed me with a hunger anywhere near the insatiable urges I had. It was like an exquisite form of torture. I felt desire as if it were tangible, and I wanted nothing more than to unleash that hungry animal inside me.

Once in the secluded restroom down a long hallway, I quickly checked my reflection. My dark hair was in disarray from the time spent outside and my cheeks flushed pink with anticipation. I regained my composure as I opened the bathroom door, but I could tell Levi had watched me the whole time. The thrill of knowing the desired me so intensely made me even wetter.

As I emerged from the restroom, I found Levi standing against the wall in the hallway just outside the door. Without a word, I reached out, grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him back into the restroom. I flipped the light off and pressed my body against his, grabbing the semi-hard  erection through his pants. Levi groaned and I grabbed his hand, using it to lift my dress. I placed his hand on my mound to see what he would do.

His fingers explored the wetness beginning to dampen my panties. God, it was so hot-an unknown man, in the darkness of the bathroom, everyone just outside the door. Without warning, he slipped his hand right inside my panties, found my bare, shaved pussy, and let his finger dip into my silky liquid.

"Fuck, you're wet," he roughly whispered while he ran his fingers along the folds of my lips before sliding them under my hood to find my swollen clit. I whimpered at the feel of his touch as he knowingly finger-fucked me, making me beg for more.

My hands roamed over his body, feeling the muscles of his chest and abs. He wasn’t much taller than I, but his body was firm, like a runner’s. I ran my hand down the buttons of his shirt until I unzipped his slacks, desperate for the feel of his cock.

Levi responded by cupping my breast roughly and plunging two fingers deeper into my dripping core. His hands were soft, but I could feel the hard callouses on his fingertips as they rubbed against me. I rolled my head back and brought his head forward to my neck. As he nibbled my throat, I bit my lip as his fingers picked up the pace, driving me into an endless cycle of pleasure.

"That's it," he whispered in my ear. "You're going to fucking come for me."

His fingers moved faster, pushing into my wetness in a way that made me ache for more. I moaned, unable to contain the sound that erupted from inside me. He continued thrusting those wicked fingers deep inside me, curving them up to touch the sensitive spot that caused me to tremble and stroke his hard rod.

Then, his other hand let go of my breast and moved to my face. He traced his thumb lightly over my bottom lip before pushing it inside slightly, causing me to gasp. I rolled my tongue under the bottom of his thumb and let my teeth push down on his nail. Then, I sucked in, pulling it deeper into my wet mouth.

Levi’s movements grew rapidly as I shifted my hips to take full advantage of his hand. It wouldn't be long before I reached the edge. I used one hand to grab his shoulder, holding myself steady, while I squeezed his manhood and rubbed my thumb over its head.

He re-positioned himself slightly, pressing his erection against me as he took his thumb from my mouth and his lips descended upon mine. Our tongues tangled together as he explored every crevice of my mouth. I took his bottom lip between my teeth and teasingly bit it. I could hear the roughness of his stubble as it scraped against my skin.

Levi's hardness ground into my hand with an urgency that only brought me closer to climax. His tongue swiped across my teeth, and he sucked my own into his mouth. Those fingers continued to work their magic between my legs. His other hand gripped the hair at the back of my nape, pulling, just enough…

He broke the kiss and nibbled his way down my neck, then paused to tease my erect nipples through the fabric of my dress. The sensation made me clench around his fingers, a silent plea for more.

Levi obliged, using his thumb to apply pressure to my aching clit while his fingers slid deeper inside me. I could feel his erection pulsing as I circled my thumb around the head of his dick and each thrust of his fingers brought me closer to the brink of ecstasy.

KiraKayleigh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraKayleigh

I whimpered and grabbed the back of his head, forcing his mouth back to mine in a needy kiss. He pulled one of my nipples through the fabric of my dress and pinched it. I let out the softest cry, when he did this, wanting the pain, but seeking the release. He held my nipple between his thumb and finger while his others repeated their rhythm inside me.

Finally, I  gave into the wave of pleasure Levi had created. I arched my back, my body stiffening as I orgasmed. His fingers continued their relentless pace as he drew every second of pleasure from my body. My climax tore through me with an intensity I hadn’t experienced in a long time. I was breathless and see-sawed between exhaustion and lingering desire.

Levi pressed his lips back to my ear as I shuddered, his warm breath fanning across my skin. "There you go,” he whispered when he slowly slipped his fingers from my folds.

It was my turn to please him. I bent down and unbuttoned his pants. His hard shaft pointed up and out of the opening from his zipper. I think he used his muscles to flex it as it poked me in the hand twice from his movements.  I let his pants fall to the floor. His manhood was pulled down as the fabric of the opening moved along his shaft when I removed his boxers. Then it bounced right back up, wanting attention. I recognized the desire and took his rock-hard shaft into my mouth.

His groan of pleasure was worth the risk of continuing in this restroom, hoping nobody would try the door or knock. He tasted amazing. The sensation of his velvety skin against my tongue and lips was more intoxicating than any of the drinks from the bar.

I ran my hand along the thick vein that ran up his shaft. He twitched in pleasure as I teased him with the tip of my tongue. Then, I took the head into my mouth, tasting his salty essence and letting my loose hair cascade down over his bare legs. Levi moaned as I took half the length of his cock into my mouth. He was above average in length and girth, but not by much, so he was easy to handle.

I felt his hands as they threaded through my long, wavy hair. He began to thrust his hips gently into my mouth, taking deep breaths as my lips massaged his length. A low groan escaped his lips when I slid my tongue along the underside of his cock, eliciting a sense of satisfaction that filled me with a growing sense of power.

Levi's grip on my hair tightened a little. "Oh, God, that feels fucking amazing," he rasped, his breath hitching as I hollowed my cheeks, drawing him in deep.

With every thrust, I looked up and watched him, trying to take in the sight of him through the darkness. My eyes had adjusted, and I could see he slightly cricked his neck, slightly drawing his chin to his chest as he enjoyed the wetness of my mouth. He’d satisfied me earlier, but the feeling was even better knowing I was the one driving him to the edge.

As I slid my lips up to the swollen tip of his cock, enjoying the taste of him on my tongue, I wanted to see how much more I could push him. I teased the head of his cock by swirling my tongue around it, again, before I took him back into my mouth. This time, however, I began taking him even deeper, allowing more and more of him to fill my throat. My fingers gripped his hips and encouraged his movements as I felt the force behind each thrust increase.

The half-light from the hallway light outside trickled in under the door. Eerie shadows flattened across the tiles of the bathroom.  Levi's breathing grew more erratic. He was close. I released part of his shaft from my mouth and gripped his cock in my hand as I squeezed and stroked its skin with the rhythm of my mouth.

Levi's breathing grew heavier, and he began to thrust harder, guiding my head up and down on his cock with urgency. I couldn't get enough of him; the smell, the taste, the feel of his cock in my mouth was pure addiction. My lips tightened over his shaft, and I sucked in my cheeks, rolling my tongue over his length as I bobbed my head back and forth.

I felt the heated length of his cock expand until he filled my mouth and throat. My hand reached for his balls until I gingerly held them. I moaned around his cock and took all of his length, feeling him pulsating in my mouth.

Every time I sucked on him, he groaned as if he would release any second. But I wasn't ready for that yet. I wanted to tease him, make him beg for it. He needed to be under my control.

"Fuck, yes!" he gasped as his hips bucked forward, seeking deeper penetration, but reaching as far in as his length allowed. I locked my lips around him, creating a vacuum as I pulled back, building a suction that made him moan loudly.

Holding my head, he guided me up and down on his throbbing member, increasing the rhythm as I moved my head up and down. His grunts became louder with every downstroke, my lips playing a symphony of sucking and slurping noises that I tried to quiet.

"Yes, baby. That's it. Take it all," he commanded. I clenched my jaw, determined to make this moment last as long as possible. I licked his cockhead like it was a popsicle, and he grabbed my head, slowing himself down as he prepared to come.

"Now," he said, breathing heavy.

I gripped his ass cheeks in my hand and pulled his dick into my mouth, prepared.

I'd heard stories, but experiencing it was another thing entirely. I’ve given my share of Bjs, for sure, but I had never let anyone cum in my mouth. Usually, I can pop it out and stroke them off, letting them cum on my face or tits. They would get their thrill of domination and it was easier to clean up, unless they hit my hair or the occasional eye. This was new. The taste was earthy, slightly salty, and wholly foreign.

He gripped my head and moaned loudly as his orgasm hit, his cock pulsating in my mouth. It was a tidal wave of hot liquid that flooded my senses, my nose filled with his scent as he continued to spurt, each thrust driving more cum into my waiting mouth.

I swallowed eagerly, relishing the feeling of him filling me, as I claimed him in the most intimate way possible. He pulled out with a groan, grabbing me tightly as I stood up. We kissed passionately, our tongues tasting each other, the remnants of his load mixing with our own saliva, though he didn’t seem to mind.

I looked up at him, eyes wide with surprise and excitement. He smiled and a satisfied grin could just be made out in the dark.  

"You're a natural at that," he murmured, tracing his fingers along my cheek.

I grinned back in the dark, unable to contain my smugness. "Any pointers?"

He shook his head, pulling me close for another deep kiss. "No, that was perfect. More than perfect. I usually don’t get off from oral. Hell, I never do."

I felt like the predator who'd caught her prey and pulled life from it. My lips curved into a smile. “Oh, I knew you would. I’m pretty good at getting what I want."

"Clearly," he replied. His fingers traced down my spine, making me shiver.

"Alright," I said, as I brushed any possible wrinkles from my dress back into place. "Let's get back out there before your wife starts wondering."

He remained quiet and pulled up his boxers and trousers with a sigh, then tucked himself in and zipped up. I opened the door slowly and carefully stuck my head into the hallway. It was still empty. The music spilled from the other rooms. I stepped out and gave one last lingering glance back to the darkness of the bathroom. I wondered how many lives we'd just changed - mine, his, maybe some others we hadn't met yet. Maybe not at all.

I headed straight for the bar to order another drink, hoping to wash away the taste that still coated my tongue.

Published 
Written by Sal469
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments