Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Was Too Sexy To Refuse - 2

"Angela came back for more."

17
8 Comments 8
16.0k Views 16.0k
701 words 701 words
I came home later in the week, early from work. I was hoping to get some yard work completed. I went to the building and laid out the tools. Just as I was walking out, Angela came walking up. She looked so fucking hot in her short cut-off jeans and a half-shirt. I could tell she wasn’t wearing a bra. “Damn, she is so fucking sexy,” I thought. 

When she got to where I was, she wasted no time. “What time is your wife going to be home?”

“She will probably be home around seven. Why?”

Angela got straight to the point, “I can’t get the other afternoon out of my head. I really want to fuck you again.”

Then she moved toward me and we started kissing, making out like teenagers. If anyone had driven by they would have been able to see us. So, knowing that, we moved inside the privacy fence. When we got back to where the pool was, she quickly removed her shirt, showing off her perfect tits.

I told her, “You know when you do that, I can’t refuse you.”

She laughed. “That’s why I do it. I need you now. I want you to fuck me, fuck me with that huge cock. I need you to satisfy me. “

Then she went back to kissing me, while my hands fondled those beautiful tits. Between the kissing and my hands working on her tits, she began to moan. “Oh god, that feels so good. I have missed your hands on me,” she said dropping down on her knees.

Now she had my shorts pulled down, my cock out and in her mouth. She put her hands on my ass and pulled me toward her, allowing me to fuck her sexy mouth. So, I’m standing at my pool, in the beautiful sunshine, while my hot neighbor sucks my cock. What could get better than this?

I watched her take my hard member in and out, now coated with her saliva.

RitaMay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RitaMay

She looked so sexy with my cock in her mouth; I didn’t want her to stop. I wanted to cum down her throat. When she stopped, I was disappointed at the moment but, when she pulled down her shorts, that all changed.

She went over to one of the lounge chairs and, on her knees, she looked back over a shoulder and said, “Well, come on and give me what I want. Give me your fat cock right now.”

I didn’t want to disappoint her, so I did what she asked. I gave it to her, wasting no time. I pushed all the way in and I rammed it in and out. I rammed her so hard; we moved the lounge chair across the concrete. She started cumming as soon as I entered her and she didn’t stop till I unloaded, deep inside her cunt. When I pulled out, she said, “My god, I needed that. Do you have enough time for one more?” 

“I guess I do, but you have got to hurry. My wife will be home soon.” 

I sat down, while she straddled me and slid her moist pussy, over my shaft. She rode me like she was on a mission. Her tits were bouncing and our bodies were slapping together. I could tell she was about to cum and, trying to hurry, I aimed to cum with her. When she exploded, I did too, giving her my second load in her cunt. Then she stopped and rested,with my cock buried in her.

“Now I see why my husband can’t satisfy me any more. You have ruined my pussy with you huge cock. Now you are going to have to be the one to do it, from now on."

I smiled and said, “I don’t have a problem with that. I’ll take care of you.”

Then she kissed me and said, “I've got to get cleaned up, before he gets home.”

She put on her shorts and shirt and headed back to her house. It wasn’t five minutes before her husband came home. That was close; got to be more careful.

Published 
Written by allman69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments