Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Changed Her Mind

"Met a girl at a nightclub who definitely didn't want sex, but she seemed to change her mind."

33
6 Comments 6
13.7k Views 13.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"My first story submitted to this site, so be gentle with a newcomer :)"

Yet another weekend many years ago. I was at the nightclub that is right next to the apartment house where I lived. At some point, a young woman came talking to me. I was almost thirty and later I found out that she was twenty-one. She had a cute face, long black hair, and her body was thick in just the right places. We talked and danced a lot. When the nightclub was closing, I asked her if she would like to come with me and my friend Peter to my place and have a few drinks. She said, "Ok, but there will definitely be no sex." Okay, no sex. Then I realized that I didn't even know her name, she introduced herself as, Helen.

We walked half a minute walk to the house. Peter wanted to smoke a cigarette, so I put a little stone on the door that it would not close and he would get in after he is finished. Helen and I went inside, took the elevator to the fourth floor, and went into my apartment. I left the apartment door open for Peter.

I took three cans of beer from the fridge, gave one to Helen, and sat on the couch. Helen took the can and sat next to me on the couch. But she immediately started to touch me in my groin. Not just touch, she started to open my belt buckle and zipper. She pulled my jeans down a little and started to caress my cock that was already getting hard. Without too much hesitation she took my cock in her mouth and started to gently lick and suck it.

I wondered what happened to the "definitely no sex" demand, but thought that I had better not say anything about it and just enjoy what was happening. Maybe that "definitely no sex" didn't prevent giving a nice little blow job. Then I heard the door slam close. Peter walked in and saw what was going on. "Oh, ok, I'll go home", he said, turned back and I heard the door open and close. All this time Helen was sucking my erect cock like it was the most natural thing to do while somebody walks in. Maybe it was to her.

Her oral skills had made my cock rock hard and it was quite obvious that she had noticed that. Suddenly, she stopped and quickly started to undress. I thought that maybe I should do the same and threw away my clothes. She asked me if I had a proper bed and I told her of course and lead her to my bedroom.

Still not sure what was going to happen, remembering that "definitely no sex" was what was supposed to happen, I went lying on my back on the bed. Maybe she wanted just to sleep. But when she climbed on top of me and started to sit on my hard cock, I was quite certain that she didn't want to sleep. It seemed that she had changed her mind on that "definitely no sex" demand.

Her pussy was already wet, but oh, it was very, very, very tight. She was very slow, gentle, and careful when she lowered herself onto my cock, taking it slowly inside her tight pussy. She gasped when she had it all in and I felt like I was in heaven. She started to ride slowly and it was then that I realized she had quite fantastic boobs. I started to caress them with both hands while she started to ride me faster.

Thanks to her oral skills and incredibly tight pussy, I couldn't take it very long. After a few minutes of riding, I tried to take control of the pace by squeezing her round ass, as I tried to move her faster and faster on my cock. And then I froze, pushed my cock as deep inside her fantastic silky-smooth tight pussy as I could, and started to spurt my hot cum inside her pussy, grunting and growling.

She laid on top of me and we kissed gently. Our first kiss that night, after the sex we were definitely not supposed to have had. As we were drunk and exhausted we soon fell asleep. At some point during the night, I woke up. She was still on top of me, but at least my cock had slipped out of her pussy. I changed the position and we slept the rest of the night in spoon position.

In the morning, I woke up with a slight hangover. And with that kind of hangover, you feel horny with a huge and aching hard-on. She also woke up when my hard cock was poking her buttocks.

JazzyHunk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JazzyHunk

Then she started to talk.

"What if you got me pregnant?"

Well, that is some kind of way to start a friendly morning chat. Ok, we had fucked bareback, without a condom, which is not the most clever thing to do with a person you don't know. And finishing with a nice warm creampie. Definitely not very clever?

"You are not on the pill?" I asked.

"No and we didn't use a condom and you came inside me, so yeah, what if you got me pregnant?"

I didn't know what to say. She didn't sound angry or irritated. But with the hangover and feeling so horny, the thought or the chance of having knocked her up turned me on. And my cock got even harder.

"Well... I... I guess my cock already reveals that the idea of knocking you up turns me on."

That felt strange. I knew I definitely didn't want to make her pregnant. I didn't want to become a dad. But deep inside, in some instinctive way, that turned me on. Maybe I had some kind of impregnation fetish that I hadn't known about before.

Then she took my cock in her hand between her thighs, moved a little, and put the head of my cock to the entrance of her pussy.

"Push it in," she said.

I grabbed her hips and slowly pushed my cock inside her tight pussy. I was surprised how wet she was, again. I started to slowly fuck her in the spoon position. I was kissing her neck and my other hand was gripping tight on her black hair. She started to move her hips, pushing back and her breathing started to get heavier as she panted and sighed.

I started to whisper in her ear, "Maybe I didn't get you pregnant yet, but maybe I will do it now." I didn't mean that. Or maybe I did.

She panted and said, "Yeah, do that, give me that cum, inseminate me, make me pregnant."

I turned her on her belly and started to fuck her from behind. I watched as her sexy round ass wiggled with every move I thrust into her and she moved her ass back to get my cock as deep inside her willing pussy as possible.

"Yeah, baby, I'm gonna fucking cum deep inside your tight little pussy and impregnate you," I almost screamed as I was coming closer to climax. Finally, I pushed myself as deep inside her as possible, grunted, and started to spurt my hot sperm into her cunt.

We snuggled in the bed for a while but didn't talk about the chance of pregnancy anymore. Then she said that she had to go now and she will call her boyfriend to take her home. Okay, so she had a boyfriend but she fucked with a stranger and took his cum inside her while not on the pill. I wondered to myself, what does her boyfriend know about her hobbies.

She called her boyfriend, "Hey, I had so much fun and I slept on Mary's couch, would you get me from here, I'm having breakfast at the cafe next to the nightclub."

I had no idea who Mary is but that made me sure that his boyfriend didn't know about her hobbies.

She put on her clothes and left. I looked out of the window and saw her standing on the sidewalk and a car came and took her away. So there she went, in her boyfriend's car with a pussy full of stranger's cum.

Helen called me the next week and asked if we could meet at the same nightclub and have some fun. I agreed. Of course. But I didn't remember giving her my phone number. This time there were no "definitely no sex" demands, but we came to my flat and definitely had some sex. This time I ate her pussy properly, fingered her, and gave her a few orgasms. And we definitely fucked too, without a condom, and I came inside her pussy that night three times. In the morning, just like the previous week, she called her boyfriend who came to take her home with her creampied pussy.

The next time I saw Helen was a few years later. She was pregnant. I wondered if she even knew who the father of the baby could be.

Published 
Written by sato
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments