Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexing The Neighbor's Husband Chapters 8 & 9

"Kate encourages her younger husband to sleep with Breonna their neighbor."

41
10 Comments 10
3.7k Views 3.7k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"Kate, Allen, and Bree develop a sweet bond. Allen also has ideas of having a threesome with his wife and his new girlfriend. Kate surprises Allen with the fact that she has also been with women. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Hmmm, what does this all mean? Meanwhile, a sexy beach date with Allen and Bree presents a little drama as one of her ex-boyfriend's friends sees her out with Allen and confronts them."

Chapter 7

After a long day, the three were happy to share one another’s company at Bree’s home. They were in the dining room eating zucchini pasta with butter garlic shrimp.

They each gave an account of what they experienced with Jenna. Bree held a wine glass in her right hand as she spoke, “I was like Ms. Ma’am if you don’t get away from me looking like a hot mess, poor li'l dog looked miserable as she dragged him down the block.”

Kate crackled, “Oh God, Bree you are a riot.”

“The dog probably wanted you to rescue it.”

“Someone should rescue him, but it can’t be me,” she sipped her drink.

“You don’t like dogs?” asked Allen.

“I love them, but I need a big dog, one that can bite someone’s throat out if I’m being attacked. We had German Shepherds when I was back home.”

Allen nodded. He wanted a dog, but he and Kate could never decide on what kind. Plus, with her energy being low, she didn’t feel she could provide a pet with much attention. Her garden was the only thing she liked to devote time to besides time with Allen and now Bree.

Kate pushed her plate aside, “The food was amazing, but I can’t take another bite.”

“It’s okay, I’ll grab those plates.” Bree stood and cleared the area and walked to the kitchen, she spoke loudly, “I got the invite to the pool party.”

“Oh great.”

She walked back in with more wine, and Kate nodded. Bree filled her glass and gave Allen a little more. “Is it okay if I bring a friend? She’s moving up from Florida and needs a place to crash until her house is ready.”

“Of course bring as many friends as you like.”

“And swimsuits?”

Allen chimed in, “Nothing too revealing.”

Kate laughed, “Josh will be there along with some of his friends. I’m sure he’ll be eyeing you pretty hard.”

Allen grunted, “I was this close to, he’s just so…”

“I’ll be sure to be covered up.”

Kate looked at the time, it was getting late. And since she had a few glasses of wine, she did feel a little frisky. She rubbed Allen’s cock under the table, “We should get home.”

He nodded, “I’ll be over shortly.”

She stood and kissed his forehead before leaving out the back door. He stood and walked over to Bree, “Friday, I’m dropping Kate off at the airport, can you take the day off and ride with me?”

She nodded, “I would love that.”

He kissed her mouth and left.

Allen went home excited about fucking his wife. When got home he found her already in bed naked. Her delicious curves made him throb. He quickly undressed and got under the covers. He caressed her canvas while looking sweetly into her eyes. She still did it for him. He pushed his fingers into her sweet cunt and stroked slowly while kissing her mouth.

He felt her pussy so wet, how she moaned from his touch. She grabbed his head as it hit her, "Oh Allen," she moaned and then laughed, "Fuck." She kissed his mouth, "Lie back," she directed him as she disappeared under the sheets. Allen was in heaven. Kate was naked under the sheets, bobbing her head up and down his shaft. He looked down at his sweet wife polishing his knob just like she used to.

“That’s it, Kate, yes, fuck, yes,” Allen insisted and encouraged her as she took as much of his long cock in her mouth gagging as it hit the back of her throat. She played with his tip by circling her tongue and kissing his slit savoring a tiny amount of precum then she smiled.

“I miss sucking your big cock.”

He grinned, “Yeah?”

She was so ready to mount his cock and ride him into the sunset. Kate realized that having Bree pinch-hit allowed her time to build up that sexual tension needed to satisfy Allen with a decent session. She sat on his cock and rocked back and forth, he moaned and pulled her into him for a kiss, “I love you, babe.”

“I love you too.” Her pussy contracted and she hollered, “Oh god fuck Allen!” She had hit the peak and was suddenly spent, but Allen was still roaring. She rolled off but he turned her over and pushed his cock into her ass and thrust away.

The sensation of the tightness of her tight hole sent an amazing rush throughout his body. He listened as the rhythm of her moans became soft and sweet. “Oh, Allen.”

“Yes, babe.”

“Allen.”

He continued to stroke until his cock unloaded and left her hole drenched. He kissed the back of her neck, pulled out, and went to the bathroom.

Kate joined Allen in the bathroom to clean up. He had a glow on his face. She smiled, “You look happy.”

“I am,” he pulled her close and gave her a peck, “Are you?”

“I am. This is perfect.”

Allen thought about his fantasy. His birthday was fast approaching at the end of June. He wanted to plan a trip to New Orleans since Kate had never been. And since Bree was from there, she could tag along and be a guide amongst other things.

Kate knew when Allen was up to something. He had this look of mischief on his face, “What are you up to?”

“Huh?” he laughed, “Well, my birthday is at the end of June.”

“Umm hmmm.”

“Bree and I thought it would be fun if we all went to New Orleans and you know hung out.”

“And by hanging out you mean what exactly?”

He grinned, “I mean, would you ever consider it?”

“Allen Christopher Galanis. I knew you were up to something,” she walked into the bedroom and got under the sheets.

He slid in next to her, “If it makes you uncomfortable, don’t worry about it.”

“It doesn’t make me uncomfortable at all, I’ve been with women before.”

His eyes widened, “You never told me that.”

“Of course not. I haven’t divulged all of my sex stories to you, just like I’m sure you haven’t told me all of yours.” She kissed his lips, “My only concern is Bree. Does she want that?”

“Yeah, sure,” he replied, but he didn’t know for sure. He only hoped.

Kate had missed the taste of sweet nectar. She never considered herself a Lesbian or Bi-sexual. She wasn’t into labels like that. She just knew that certain people ignited her sexually; sometimes they were men and sometimes they were women.

She blushed at the thought of tasting Bree. She kissed Allen’s lips.

Chapter 9

Bree sat at her desk reviewing reports when she received a text from Allen. A gif of a woman bouncing on a man’s thick cock, “Can’t wait until this weekend.”

She smiled and sent one to him of a man and a woman delighting in oral pleasure, “Is 69 on the menu?”

He quickly replied, “Oh you bet!”

He waited a few minutes before sending another gif of a man providing pleasure to two women. One sat on his cock as the other rode his face.

She immediately called him, “I see you’re dropping hints.”

He chuckled, “My birthday is in June. I already talked to Kate. She said she’s up to it if you are.”

Bree was silent, “I don’t know. It’s not a no, but…I have to think about it. Maybe you can convince me this weekend.”

“I can do whatever you want this weekend if you say yes.”

“We’ll see about that Mr. Allen.”

He laughed, “I’ll talk to you later.

*****

On Friday morning Allen and Bree dropped Kate off at the airport in Raleigh, then they ventured off to the beach for a fun weekend.

As soon as they walked into the adorable beachfront property that had a large sliding glass door that opened to a deck with patio furniture outdoors, Allen kissed Bree’s neck. He nibbled on her ear.

“Um,” she moaned and giggled as she turned to him, “Are we going on the beach first or…”

He kissed her mouth and peeled off her left strap. Her breast was exposed. He found her nipple and sucked until it hardened in his mouth, “I guess this means later.”

She undid the navy-blue shorts he wore and pulled his cock from his boxers. She massaged it in her hand until it was stiff. She wanted it inside of her. It had been a long week and she did crave Allen.

He looked up into her brown eyes as he lifted her onto a table that was off to the left of the small kitchen. He moved the thong Bree wore to the side and massaged her clit. When he penetrated two fingers and stroked her kitty, she threw her head back and moaned as she rubbed the top of his head.

She looked down at this fine specimen of a man feasting on her morsels and smiled. He stopped to witness her sweet look and blushed. She bit her lip and pulled him close. They shared a passionate kiss as his cock penetrated. Bree closed her eyes savoring the feeling, “Oh god yes.”

Allen buried his face in her breasts and sucked wildly while thrusting. Bree reached for his shirt and pulled it off. She loved how toned his chest was and how his abs rippled down to his waist. She kissed his neck and bit his shoulder.

He lifted her off the table and bounced her on his shaft. She smiled, “Bounce me on that cock like you said you would.”

“Um-hmm, you like it?”

“I love it, baby.” And she did. Her body quaked as a surge of energy went through her and she squealed and held onto him tightly. He couldn’t help but chuckle at how adorable it sounded. He walked to the sofa and sat with his meli (honey in Greek) in his lap.

She was sweeter than honey to him and he enjoyed every bit of her. It was perfect. He had the best of both worlds guilt-free. He never imagined being able to care for and attend to two beautiful souls. He kissed her mouth and then suckled her breasts.

LuanaxBomBom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuanaxBomBom

She continued to ride him. Moisture formed on their foreheads, “Taste me, babe,” he whispered. She went to her knees and took his cock into her mouth almost taking the full length of it before gagging.

He ran his fingers through her soft hair held it to the right and watched his cock glide between her full lips. She lifted her head, and drool ran down the right corner of her mouth. She wiped her mouth and licked her lips.

He stood and said, “Turn around,” as he watched her turn and hold onto the arm of the sofa; he slapped her left ass cheek. Inspected her pretty brown ass that was tooted in the air. He playfully slapped both cheeks watching her ass jiggle. He squeezed and slapped repeatedly before parting her cheeks and plunging into her wet center and pausing. His cock was deep inside. His balls flushed against her ass. He felt as her pussy contracted on his cock as he rocked her hips back and forth watching as she creamed on his shaft.

“Oh yeah, babe,” he enjoyed watching her ass wobble as he thrust his hips forward and their bodies would ricochet off of each other. He reached down and pulled her up holding onto her tits. They both looked out to the ocean as the midday was almost over. The sun sparkled against the vast sea as they fucked on the pretty floral printed wicker sofa.

She turned her head and received his mouth. They both hummed in delight as his sack tightened and his cock filled her. They smiled as their orgasms faded. He continued to rub her clit until she buckled, “Did I convince you?” he asked.

She giggled, “Yes. But that won’t be a regular occurrence, unless…”

“Unless what?”

She shook her head, “I’m just messing.”

“No, say it?”

“We’ll have to see.”

He kissed her cheek and pulled out of her cunt.

When evening arrived, the two found themselves nestled together on the sofa wearing nothing but smiles. He ran his strong hands along with her frame as she looked into his eyes, “Should we be like this?”

“Like what?”

“You know. I just don’t want us to fall.”

“Don’t worry about anything. We’re fine.”

She chuckled, “Is that so?”

“Yeah, I say we just keep having fun, and if you ever decide to do something else, I’ll be okay.”

She nodded. Her stomach sounded. Then his sounded. They had not eaten since breakfast. They drove all morning and as soon as they arrived at the property, they had a few sessions.

“We should go find something to eat before it gets late,” Allen commented.

Bree rose from her spot, “I’ll go take a shower.”

Allen watched her sexy ass walk off. He picked up his cellphone and texted Kate. “Having a great time. Can’t wait to see you.”

She responded, “Miss you two. Have fun. Love you.”

Allen stood and went to the shower with Bree.

*****

Bare feet, holding their flips flops in hand, they walked along the shore. Bree wore a pair of ripped denim bootie shorts and a white bikini top with a beige knit coverup. Her hair flowed in the wind as they walked toward a beachside restaurant.

The sound of seagulls squawking filled the air as the sun shined and the ocean glistened. People jogged and walked, others sunbathed and a few attempted to surf the tiny waves.

Allen wore a pair of beach shorts with a nice dry soft shirt and a pair of sunglasses. As their feet enjoyed the cool water that crashed against the shore.

He walked a few steps ahead and stared at Bree. He pulled out his cellphone, “Hold that pose,” he said. He snapped a few pictures of her. He was always ready to capture a great shot and it helped that she loved taking pictures and posing for him. After he had taken several shots, they continued to the spot that served seafood and hamburgers.

They were seated at the table reviewing the menu and having a pleasant conversation about what they wanted to eat. When the server walked up, he took their order, grabbed the menus, and left.

Allen smiled and told Bree about his week at work. He was an IT guy that specialized in information security and did some freelance photography work on the side.

Bree was in the state government. She reviewed audit reports for accuracy and signed off on them. They were both successful in their fields. As they talked, they had no idea a gentleman, average height sort of stocky sat a couple of tables over scowling at them as he snapped a few pictures.

His date, a woman in her late teens with designer labels on everything and her nails long with each a bright color adorned with elaborate shiny stones eyed him, “What are you doing?” she asked.

He grunted and shook his head. He saw when Allen stepped away from the table, “I’ll be right back,” he said as he scurried off.

He walked right up to the table, “Oh look at Lil breezy.”

She looked up, “Terrell?”

“Yeah, it’s me, whatchu doing outchea?” he asked accusingly with a boot in his mouth.

She chuckled, “Um, minding my business, you should try it.”

“And what about my boy? You out here messing around with some white boy when my dude was already taking care of you.”

His date walked over to him, “Leave this lady alone.”

He instructed her to get back to the table and she left.

Bree let out a deep sigh. It took everything in her not to cuss him out. Terrell was friends with Demetrius and Bree knew he had an ache in his pants for her. She had caught him eyeing her on more than several occasions, but when she’d tell Demetrius, he’d say she was overreacting.

She laughed, “Lord give me strength. I know you know we broke up months ago. I’m grown and so is the MAN I’m with. Now, is your wife aware that you’re out here fucking a high school student?”

He sucked his teeth, “She’s not a high school student.”

“Did you ask for ID? Just saying, she looks sort of young. And I ain’t talking black don’t crack young. I’m talking yo ass gone end up behind bars young.”

Allen approached the table and saw the way Terrell hovered over Bree. He didn’t like it at all. He could sense the energy was all wrong. They stared at each other like a couple of gunslingers in the old wild western times, all someone had to do was cue the music from the Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, “oooweoowe ooooh, waaa, waaaaa, waaaa.”

“Can we help you?” asked Allen.

Terrell smirked, “Naw, n*gga, you can’t help me with shit.”

“You better get the fuck away from here," Allen replied.

Terrell pressed his finger into Allen’s chest, “Oh you think you bad since you fucking a black…”

Allen grabbed his arm and twisted, almost breaking his wrist, “Get the fuck away from us.”

The people all stared and whispered to each other. His young date walked over, “Come on Terrell, come back to the table.”

Allen released his arm. Terrell scowled at Bree before he walked off shouting to his date, “Get your stuff, we leaving,” he scolded his young date. She hurried to collect her stuff from the table and followed him out of the restaurant.

Allen sat. Bree sighed, “Sorry about that. He’s an idiot.”

Allen shrugged. He wasn’t bothered. He just wanted to get his point across. “Nothing to be sorry about. Let’s eat.”

After dinner, Bree and Allen ended up at the hot tub around midnight. It was quiet. She sat on his cock showering his face with kisses. She caressed his shiny head. He laughed, “You like my bald head.”

She bit her lip and responded, “I do.”

He gripped her ass tight as she moved her hips. Their soft moans filled the space and danced off the walls. As his hands moved up her back and caressed her face, she purred with delight. Their hearts raced and her cunt swallowed his thick monster sausage. He ran his wet hands through her hair and her curls began to form, “I didn’t know your hair was curly.”

“I usually straighten it.”

“I love it like this.”

The baby hairs formed around her forehead and the nape of her neck. He suckled her perky nipples. Bree realized at that moment as she and Allen shared a gaze that she could be in trouble.

Before she had thoughts of going back to Demetrius, but over the last two weeks, she had gotten a taste of what it was like to be with a person that not only had a thick long cock and a mean stroke, but Allen was everything she desired. It was too bad he belonged to another woman. A woman that she viewed as a friend.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

She nodded and hugged him tightly. He continued to stroke her pussy until his cock emptied into her.

The night ended with the two in bed, talking as the sound of the ocean kissing the shore poured through the sliding glass door that was open. A nice breeze filled the room along with a hint of the sea aroma. Lavender candles were lit and the light gave the room a pleasant glow.

Bree laid on her side as she spoke, “My father passed away when I was thirteen. It was my mom and me for a couple of years before she got married again to a military man.”

“Is that how you ended up in Tampa?”

“Yes. We were also in Japan before that. She’s a great mom, but I don’t think she gets it.”

Allen rubbed his finger across her skin as he listened to her speak, “I think you’re doing the right thing. Be with a person that appreciates you. You deserve that.”

She smiled, “I love how you are with Kate. Like even though we’re here doing this, you never miss a chance to tell her how much you love her.”

“I do love her and I know she has to really love me. I don’t know many wives that would be okay with their husbands sleeping with another woman. I got lucky.”

“You did. And so did I,” she said as she snuggled into his arms. “One more day here.”

“Yeah, I wish we could stay the whole week.”

“Would be nice.”

He kissed her forehead and they fell asleep.

Published 
Written by Marianna_Love_Romance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments