Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexing The Neighbor's Husband, Chapter 11 & 12

"Kate encourages her younger husband to sleep with Breonna their neighbor."

29
10 Comments 10
3.9k Views 3.9k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"Bree's ex-boyfriend is determined to get her back, but he gets a rude awakening when Bree informs him that his services are no longer needed because she has a man that can fuck her superbly. She also confronts her mother and tells her that she refuses to be with Demetrius or settle for toxic love when she knows she's worthy of more."

Chapter 11

After basking in the sun all weekend, it was time to head back. A beautiful drive revealed to both Bree and Allen that the weekend was more than a getaway of torrid sex. They shared intimate stories about their youth and the plans they had for the future.

Bree reached over allowing her hand to caress Allen's head. His head turned and his eyes danced across her skin with sweet endearment. This wasn't his wife, but this was a woman he was fond of. A smile appeared on both faces before they turned to look at the road ahead. Only an hour left on the drive and it would be back to business.

****

Surprisingly, two days went by and Bree didn’t receive any phone calls or messages from Demetrius. Bree had just gotten home from work, she parked her car in the garage took off her heels, and went inside, Kate called, “Hey Kate how are you?” she asked with cheer in her voice.

“I’m well. I was just calling to check in. I mean Allen told me about what happened at the beach with some guy.”

“Yeah,” she placed her key on a hook, “Girl, it was a whole hot mess. He tried to buck on Allen.”

“I bet that didn’t go over well,” she joked.

“And didn’t! Allen went into Bruce Lee mode and almost took the boy’s arm off his shoulder.”

They shared a chuckled.

“He’s not one for foolishness. Well, I’ll be home Friday, I was hoping you could help me shop for the party, maybe cook a few of those fancy Creole dishes you told me about.”

“Oh, course love, I can do that.”

“Okay, take care.”

Bree headed upstairs, landed in the bedroom, removed her clothes, and started a shower. Her phone sounded, it was her best friend Nicole that lived in Tampa, Florida, “Hey girl, what’s up?”

“I have some packages from amazon being delivered to your place, so don’t send my shit back.”

Bree laughed. She was known for sending back packages that didn’t have her name on them. “Thanks for letting me know.”

“You still got D on the waitlist?”

“Girl he’s not even on the list. Period.”

“Damn,” she chuckled, “But guess who asked about you?”

“Oh God, do I even dare ask.”

“So, you know.”

“Marcel?”

“Yes, bitch! He was looking all googly-eyed when I told him you might be breaking up with D. He told me to tell you to give him a call.”

Bree and Marcel were friends in high school. They were each other’s first sexual experience. Bree knew her mother preferred her to marry a nice-looking black American man that could provide. She and Marcel became friends. Yet, after Bree met Demetrius, she still found herself confiding in Marcel.

Demetrius didn’t like the relationship Bree had with Marcel. He felt like they were too close. However, he never pushed the issue. He knew Bree's mother was fond of him ad=nd would sway her in his direction. Plus, his move to North Carolina was part of his plan to get Bree away from the distraction, Marcel.

“Are you going to call him?”

“I don’t know. I have to get in the shower.”

“Alright. But I think you should. You two were crazy about each other.”

The call ended. Did she want to venture back down that path? It was two-fold. Her mother didn’t approve of Marcel because he wasn’t African-American and well, Marcel’s parents preferred him to be with a Latina that had fairer skin. As much as they liked each other, it just seemed like too much of a chore.

She shook her head and got into the shower. After cleansing with mango and coconut soap, she oiled her body, it glistened under the light. Quickly she pulled her hair up into a bun, she wore short cotton shorts and a tank no bra fully expecting Allen's arrival, she smiled at her reflection already getting moist thinking of his cock.

She headed down the stairs passing beautiful photographs of outdoor scenery. As her foot hit the final step, the doorbell chimed. She assumed it was the packages from amazon that Nicole told her about, without looking through the peephole, she swung the door opened and froze, There was Demetrius. He stood tall wearing basketball shorts and a t-shirt and an upset look on his face, “You gone invite me in?”

She sighed and stepped aside. They were in the foyer, “Can we sit and talk?”

“I don’t know why you’re here.”

“I’ve been waiting on your response, Breonna. You remember the conversation we had?”

Her mind flashed back for a split second. She had not given it any thought since Allen had been pleasuring her sweet spot. She huffed and stuck out her lips, “I figured you had spoken to Terrell by now and...”

“Oh, you mean about that li'l situation, you fucking with some white boy on the coast, yeah, he told me, but, shit it ain’t like I haven’t tapped a few since you’ve been gone. I say, we squash all that and move on. Rent this house, air b-n-b this bitch, and come back to Raleigh. We have too much invested and I know he ain’t putting it down like me.”

She scoffed, this dude thinks he’s the only man in the world that knows how to fuck, and she shook her head. Her face morphed into confusion and she damn near chuckled. “I’m not doing any of that.” She motioned with her hand and rolled her eyes.

“So just like that, two years we’ve been together and already, you just over me?”

It was sad to say and even harder to admit, she had grown tired of his foolishness long before she left. She stayed as long as she could. When she finally had all her ducks lined up, she bounced.

“I did love you and no, it wasn’t easy for me to leave. I didn’t want to. I wanted us to work. I left my life in Tampa, my friends, and a great job. I told everyone that we would be married within a year and the longer I stayed with you, I realized, I was losing sight of who I was and started to question my existence; my worth.”

He frowned, “Damn was it that bad?”

“You are a nice man. You are just misguided.”

“So, what, you trying to tell me, you love this dude?” he laughed, “stop playing with me.”

“What is hard to understand? That I, a reasonable woman would like a man that sees me as a person and doesn’t attribute my worth to cooking and cleaning, and birthing babies. That I would like a considerate man. That takes care of me. That listens to me, that appreciates time spent with me, that will quickly come to my aid to protect me, yeah, that shit is so crazy.”

“I didn’t take care of you? I didn’t protect you?”

“I took care of you! I paid more than half the bills at your place. I managed your schedule, and I took care of the house. And when I told you, your friend, the same friend that ran back to tell you that I was fucking a white man, was coming on to me and saying inappropriate things, you were like, girl, stop tripping.”

He sucked his teeth, “Nobody told you to walk around the house in those li'l ass shorts, of course, dude gone look at you.”

She nodded, “yeah, you’re right.” She shook her head almost in tears, “I’m not going back to Raleigh and for your information, that white man’s dick is just as big as yours and he fucks me damn good. So fucking good. He has my pussy singing, humming. Bussing me wide open. Have me flooding like an ocean.”

He stared at her in disbelief, he grunted. “You just saying that to piss me off.”

“Am I? because you know how I am in bed. Would I be fucking him every night if his dick was lame?”

“This is fucking stupid Bree!”

Allen stepped into the foyer, “Man just get the fuck out of here. She already told you she was done.”

“And who the fuck talking to you?”

“It doesn’t matter. Just. Leave.”

Demetrius pointed at him, “Don’t think just ‘cause you pulled some shit on my dude at the beach that you can try that shit with me, I’ll whip your ass.”

“I’m standing right here man.”

Bree stood between them, “No, y’all not about to tear up my shit, Demetrius this way,” she walked him to the door opened it, and watched him leave.

Allen pulled Bree close, “If he comes back, I’m kicking his ass.”

She looked up into his eyes, “I know. Come on let’s eat.”

******

As Demetrius drove back to Raleigh, he couldn’t help but hear Bree’s words reverberate in his head, “his dick is as big as yours, he fucks me good, treats me right, appreciates me...”

“Arrggghhh!” he grunted and hit the steering wheel. He called the one person he knew would empathize with him, Bree’s mother Naomi Young. He divulged all the glorious details, except the part about Allen’s cock being big and him fucking Bree damn good.

She promised that she would speak with Bree. He felt a little better. So he headed to Terrell’s house.

They sat in his basement talking about the situation that occurred, “I swear that dude was on some bullshit. Telling me about my woman.”

Terrell cosigned, “Yeah, he thinks he’s all big and bad. He's lucky we were in that restaurant with all those people, I would have kicked his ass,” he convinced himself as he stood there with his wrist wrapped up.

TayaWalkers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TayaWalkers

Demetrius was sad inside. He never expected Bree to leave him. Yet, he knew he was on some bullshit. He thought about all the times he dismissed her feelings. He shook his head as he sat there listening to Terrell say ridiculous things. “What if Mrs. Young can’t convince Bree to give me another chance?” he asked with a heavy heart

Terrell shrugged, “It’s not the end of the world man, there are other women out there you know.”

He nodded, there were other women, but there was only one of her. And truthfully, from the moment she left, he felt her absence. Of course, he tried to act as if he didn’t care to make a front for his friends, but he missed her. He wanted her back.

“Who is this dude anyway? I have to find out some shit on him. There’s no way I’m losing my girl to this, this dude.”

Terrell nodded; I’ll do whatever I can to help man. Just tell me and I’ll do it.”

Chapter 12

Bree was in the kitchen preparing to set up dinner for her and Allen. Allen was in the living room on his cellphone with his friend Steve that had just called, “I’m about to have dinner,” he said as he watched the news.

“Aren’t you lonely, man just come over.”

He grinned and looked back at the sexy woman putting food on plates, “I’m alright.” Allen was dying to tell his friend about Bree, but he didn’t know how he would react.

“Are you coming to the gym Saturday morning?”

“I’ll be there.”

He ended the call, stood to his feet, and walked over to the table. He sat and smiled, baked fish, sautéed asparagus, and rosemary red potatoes, “This looks amazing.”

She sat across from him, “Thank you,” she didn’t plan on doing wifey shit, but there she was cooking for him nightly while Kate was away. She didn’t mind. She loved that he appreciated her cooking. He’d always express his gratitude and compliment her cooking after he was done eating.

Bree’s cellphone sounded, and she huffed. She knew it was her mother. “At some point, you’ll have to talk to her,” Allen said.

“I know, but not now. I’ve had enough drama for one day.”

They began eating, Allen had struggled with what he’d do when Kate returned home. He had gotten used to a heavy dose of fucking. But he missed his wife and knew he’d need to spend some quality time with her for a few days, “I’m probably going to be busy this weekend. Kate returns Friday.”

She smiled, “I figured. It’s okay.”

He nodded, “Have you, have you told any of your friends about...”

“That I’m fucking a married man that lives next door.”

He chuckled, “Does seem kind of wild right?”

She nodded, “I’ve been dying to say something, I almost had a slip-up, but I don’t know how any of them would take it. My girl comes next week and will be here until June 4th.

Allen’s eyes widened, “Damn how will we...”

“We’ll have to be creative.”

They both smiled.

*****

The bathroom mirrors fogged from the steam of the running shower. Two bodies in motion created another kind of heat. Allen held onto Bree’s hips as her hands braced her on the wall. His cock filled her ass. It was the third time he’d ventured to that spot, but she was slowly getting used to him entering.

“That’s it, Bree, you got it, babe,” he said as he stroked away. Her hole was wide open as his cock slid back and forth. The water beaded on their bodies. The water sloshed between them as their bodies collided repeatedly. Their moans filled the space.

His hands moved up and squeezed her nice breasts, “Play with your pussy babe,” he said as he held her and thrust away.

She placed her right hand on her clit and rubbed it back and forth, “Yes, like that, I love that shit.”

Allen held his mouth tight and he pushed and pushed. Bree started to collapse, flinching. He held her up, “Come on, I’m almost there, shit, fuck, oh my god, yes,” he said as he continued.

“Baaaaaby,” she moaned.

“Fuck, shit, here it comes, arggghhhhh,” he grunted and filled her up.

“Oh shit!” she said, “Ummm,” she turned to him and they kissed.

“I heard what you told your ex yesterday.”

She smiled, “Did you like what I said?”

He nodded with a huge smile pulling her closer, “I did. Let’s ride to Winston after work, there are some cool places we can take pictures. A nice Mediterranean spot downtown where we can grab a bite.”

“We can do that.”

“I have to get ready for work, I’ll see you later,” he kissed her mouth and left the shower.

******

Allen had already left for work. Bree was on her way to her car when she saw the neighborhood nosey Jenna walking down the block. Jenna eyed her. Bree rolled her eyes and got into her car.

Jenna had not seen Allen in days. He’d successfully avoided her by using the fence and leaving earlier for work.

Jenna desperately wanted something to tell Kate when she returned but had nothing. She huffed and headed back to her home with her shorts stuck in her ass crack.

*****

The day seemed perfect, but there was something that loomed over Bree. She sat at her desk and stared at her cellphone. Her mother had called multiple times. Finally, she decided to put on her big girl drawls and called Kate.

Kate smiled, “Well hello there beautiful.”

Bree saw an attractive older woman looking at her over Kate’s shoulder, “How are things?”

“Great.”

Judith smiled and waved, “Oh wow, Kate she is beautiful.”

“Bree this is my friend Judith.”

“Hi, friend Judith.”

She smiled, “Hello friend Bree. Kate has told me so much about you.”

Bree’s eyes widened. Kate chuckled, “It’s okay Bree, Judy, and I have been friends for years. I trust her with my life.”

Bree nodded, “Those are the best kind of friends to have. I can’t wait to meet you.”

“That would be lovely,” Judith replied as she excused herself.

Kate saw the worry on Bree’s face: “Allen told me what happened.”

“I’m scared. I have to call her.”

“Yes. You do. It’s your life. And only you can live it, mistakes and all.”

Bree nodded, “You’re right. This is my life, thanks, Kate. I’ll call you later.”

Bree took a deep breath, she knew it was time, she dialed her mother and immediately she answered with a serious tone, “Well, it’s about time,” her mother fussed.

“Yeah, sorry. Anyway...”

“What’s going on with you? Demetrius said something about you fooling around with some white guy.”

Oh lord, here we go, Bree thought. “Mom, please don’t start. What difference does it make if he’s white?”

“Ummm, I don’t know what’s wrong with you. All the black men out there and you have to do this. Always the same with you, first that Spanish guy now this.”

“Marcel was Black. He just happened to be Hispanic. Geesh, it’s almost like you’d rather me just be with any old African American man than to be with a man that treats me right. I’m supposed to be in any old raggedy-ass relationship smiling on the outside and miserable on the inside just to prove my blackness.”

“Watch your mouth, I am still your mother,”

“I’m sorry. I just can’t be like...”

“Be like who?”

Her mother suddenly felt triggered. Mrs. Young had a secret of her own. She was married to Bree’s father Nolan Jacobs. She had formed a bond with his friend a navy officer Sam Young. And he was quite the looker. Many women wanted to sink their teeth into this bronze man with amber-colored eyes. He had a dazzling smile and a head full of thick wavy hair.

He was married and had several women, Bree’s mother was one of his side pieces.

After her father died, she continued to wait for Sam to leave his wife, but Sam didn’t have those intentions. He figured why did he have to leave his wife, it was cheaper to keep her? And since he was getting ass from his side women without commitment, he didn’t bother.

Yet, life would throw him a monkey wrench. His wife finally got tired of his bullshit and found her a younger man. She was happy. She left him. Then he got himself into a few legal issues, like getting a woman in Japan pregnant and causing a scandal that damn near ended his career.

The only woman that stuck by him was Bree’s mom. And even with that, he still had an occasional fling.

“I’m just saying, I’m not down with this whole struggle love movement. I want a love that has a purpose. And I had that with Marcel, but you convinced me that he wasn’t good enough. I could be married with two kids by now.”

“You always blame me, you think I’m the worse mother, I have to go.” The call ended.

Bree sighed, at least the conversation was done. Her mother would probably not speak to her for a while, but she could finally begin to move forward with what she wanted.

Published 
Written by Marianna_Love_Romance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments