Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex With a Stranger

"I never thought I would actually do it."

24
13 Comments 13
34.7k Views 34.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story
It was totally random and something that I never thought I would actually do. But when he asked if I wanted some company, I agreed. It did not matter that I had met him only thirty minutes earlier and had never actually met him face to face. I was in the mood to do something daring, something I had never done before and sex with a stranger was definitely out of character for me.

I waited at The Flying J, a truck stop, at exit 182 for the hour it took for him to drive the eighty or ninety miles from where he was at. I was shocked that he would actually drive that far for something that he had no guarantee would actually happen. Yet, he insisted on it when I told him that I could not meet him forty miles in the opposite direction from where I was headed.

When he arrived the parking lot was empty except for the cars of employees, but the truck parking and the fuel island was bustling with activity as drivers came and went. I had parked directly in front of the store, where it was well lit, just in case he was actually a psycho bent on doing harm. Thankfully he was not.

He got into my car, after going into the store. We sat and talked about nothing in particular. He complimented my nails, and my eyes. I was nervous and I suppose he was trying to set me at ease. I was unsure of myself but with every word he spoke I felt my confidence return.

When he finally caught my gaze he told me that he wondered what I kissed like. I know, that should have made me lean across and kiss him. Instead, I blushed and looked away. When I looked back up, he was still looking at me, sitting, and waiting. Then, he asked me if I wanted to kiss him. With a quick shake of my head, I turned to face him. He reached across the space separating us and gently kissed me.

That kiss seemed to go on for what seemed like forever. My cell phone went off and I broke the kiss. Looking around I realized that the cashier was staring at us through the front window of the store. We laughed and looked at each other as if only just remembering we were in plain site where anyone walking by could see us. He spoke up saying we should find somewhere a bit darker to park because he really wanted to kiss me again. We looked around and realizing that the entire parking lot was well lit, we drove down the road a bit.

He remembered seeing an abandoned store when he drove in and he pointed it out to me. I drove through the parking lot where a few other vehicles had parked and parked in the back of the lot, away from the street lights and any cars driving by. I out the car in park and turned off the ignition. He reached across the car and ran his fingers through my hair before pulling me toward him and kissing me again. This time I was much more confident and eagerly joined in. Lips met and tongues danced in a dance as old as time.

Before long his hands were roaming my body and mine his. We were setting each other on fire, knowing we were the only ones able to put the flames out. His hand slipped beneath the waist band of the leggings I was wearing, finding the heat and wetness that he had created. I moaned as his fingers found my clit. Rubbing it with his thumb as another finger found its way into my most secret place.

My fingers found his hard length and began to stroke him through his jeans, making him moan. The entire time our lips never left the others; I took his bottom lip between my teeth and sucked it into my mouth, scraping it with my teeth. He moaned again and when I released him he told me that he thought it was sexy when I did that, which of course made me do it again.

He sat back and asked me if I wanted to move to the passenger seat and when I said yes, we both got out of the car. I walked around to his side of the car and lay the seat back as I got in. As I lay back in the seat he joined me, his chest pressed against mine. He ran his hand down my leg, removing my shoes and then the leggings and panties I was wearing.

His hand moved back up my leg and under my shirt as he caressed my stomach and then my breast before replacing his hand with his mouth leaving hot kisses across my skin.

CatalinaCabello1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CatalinaCabello1

His mouth reached my nipple and he took it into his mouth; gently sucking and then nibbling before moving to the other. My nipples were hard and the air felt cold against my skin as he moved his way up my shoulders and neck placing small kisses, making his way back to my mouth.

I reached between our bodies and rubbed his hard length against me, after he was coated in my wetness I guided his hard length to the opening of my hot, wet depths. In the darkness, I could see the look of pleasure on his face as he thrust himself into my tight depths. I moved my hips to meet him move for move. He grabbed my hands placing them above me, holding them in place. I moaned my pleasure as he caught my hard nipple in his mouth, again. His tongue was hot and wet as he flicked it across first one nipple and then the other.

His lips seemed to be everywhere all at once and I was loving every second of it. I knew that I was close and told him so as I reached between us and started rubbing my clit. All of the feelings that he was causing, mixed with the feeling of my finger against my clit, caused me throw my head back and moan. When I did, he reached up and twisted my nipple, sending just enough pain through my body to send me crashing over the edge. Seconds later I could feel him start to cum and that feeling seemed to prolong the pleasure that I was feeling. He continued to move within me as we both rode wave after wave of mutual pleasure.

He pulled away, sitting back on his heels, just looking at me. Neither of us said a word, I reached between us and started to stroke him again. It did not take long before he started to get hard. Since, I had very little clothes on he got out and stepped into the back seat. I turned around and wrapped my hand and then my mouth around him. I could taste us both on his skin and moaned in pleasure. I flicked my tongue down his shaft as he grabbed my hair forcing me to take him into my mouth again. He thrust his hips, forcing me to take all of him and I gagged slightly. He continued on as if I had no say in what he was doing and I moaned, loving every second of being treated in that manner. I reached down and played with his balls as he continued to fuck my face. It did not take much longer before he started to cum, the first shot caught me by surprise and I almost choked on it. He pulled out and the next couple of streams hit me in the face. I stuck my tongue out and licked it off my lips as I looked up at him with a very content grin. I sat back in my seat as I reached up and scooped up the last of his cum with my fingers before bringing them to my mouth and cleaning them off, swallowing every drop.

We sat there a moment, catching our breath and enjoying the moment, before I turned around and started looking for my clothes. I put my panties and then my leggings on. I found my shoes in the other floor board and by the time I had put them on he was out of the car, looking as if nothing had happened. I opened the door and joined him in the cool night air. I kissed him once more before walking around to the driver’s side of the car and getting in.

I started the car as he got in, not a word was spoken as put the car in gear and drove back to the truck stop where we had left his pick-up. When we got back to the parking lot, he turned to me and asked if I would ever message him again. I told him that I might, but I haven’t and I probably never will. I told him I enjoyed it all as he opened his door and got out of the car. He replied that he did as well and shut the door. I waved and put the car in reverse, I grabbed my cell phone and dialed my husband’s number. When he answered, he asked where I was and I told him that I had a story for him. For the next three I told him all about the events of the last two hours and the stranger I had met.

Published 
Written by Tiff_69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments