Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex On The Beach

"More sneaky public sex with my best friend's wife."

47
10 Comments 10
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words

It has been a while since we last saw our friends. This time we met in Spain, where they have a villa. As always, she captivated me with her subtle sensuality. I could feel the tension between us, as if it were yesterday that we last touched. The memory of what happened in the kitchen is still vivid in my mind.

As always, we are spending a lot of time together, exploring the area, and sharing moments of conversation and laughter. They have a spa on their upper veranda, and after enjoying a few glasses of wine, we decide to take a dip and have another glass of wine. The four of us slip into the warm, bubbly water and settle in. It's not too long before she asks if it is okay for her to take her top off. Of course, I don't mind, but my wife is quite shy and doesn't like to remove her top.

I cannot help but gaze at her bare upper body, immersed in the water, and I involuntarily start to feel aroused. The mere idea of her breasts beneath the foamy water adds to the sensuality. I know she likes it when I look at her, but I can't make it too obvious in case her husband and my wife notice. She looks into my eyes and emerges from the water, with her nipples barely visible. It's becoming increasingly difficult for me to avoid staring, so I have to look away. Everyone else seems oblivious to what is happening.

A few minutes pass, and I feel her leg against mine, sliding up my thigh. I look up at her and notice the smallest smile on her face, as she gently bites her lower lip. She moves her leg away, but soon after, I feel it against me again. This time, I can feel that she has something between her toes. I reach down and feel the fabric of her bikini bottoms between my fingers... My heart races with excitement and I become aroused at the thought of her now-exposed pussy so close to me.

As her foot continues up my thigh, she just barely touches me. Her eyes widen a little as she feels how aroused I am. I feel her opening her legs just a little, and I imagine I can see her hand touching herself. I look over at my wife, and she seems to be deep in conversation with her husband. I can't see, but it almost seems like their legs are touching, and she appears a little flushed. Perhaps it's the warm water.

I look back at her, and she has now put her head back and appears to be breathing deeply. Her foot continues to touch me, so I lower my hand to my swimsuit and adjust myself. Her foot finds my bare skin, and she rubs me as much as she can. As I watch her, I can see that she must be close to orgasm, but she is controlling herself so that no one else can tell.

Quietly, she lets out a deep sigh, and I can feel her shuddering against my leg as she reaches climax. No one else seems to have noticed. They seem a little distracted. She smiles at me and then says it's her bedtime. She suggests that we go to one of their favorite beaches tomorrow, and we all say goodnight.

The next day, after breakfast, we gather our beach gear and make our way to their beach. Lots of beaches in Spain are nudist beaches, and I have never been to one. We reached our destination and carried our beach essentials, including a couple of large umbrellas, to a spot that appeared familiar to them. It has a beautiful view of the beach and the crystal-clear water. They waste no time stripping down to nothing, but we hesitate as we have never experienced a nudist beach before. My wife is quite shy, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to contain my excitement.

JessicaPolle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessicaPolle

After spending some time on the beach, we decided to go and cool down in the water. The water is very clear, and it's not difficult to see her unclothed body near me. We talk and laugh for a while, and then she says she's going back to the beach. My wife and her husband want to stay a while longer, so I follow her back to our umbrellas.

As she walks in front of me, I notice her buttocks and exposed back. I can't help but get excited as we approach our umbrellas.

As we sit down on our towels, I notice that the umbrellas have been placed on the sand to provide shade and block the view from the beach. I have to make an effort to see them in the water. We lie down on our towels, and it's not long before I notice that she is gently touching her naked skin by sliding her fingers over her tummy, between her breasts, and over her thighs. I can see her breathing deepen as she starts touching her breasts, and moving closer to her pussy. Her eyes are closed, but her head is turned towards me. I'm a little worried that they might see her, but as I glance over at them, they seem to be deep in conversation, standing quite close to each other, up to their chins in the water.

As I look back at her, I see that she is watching me. She is now openly pleasuring herself, and I am observing as her finger glides over her clitoris. She is clearly very aroused and I can almost smell her. I am now very aroused, and I slip my cock out of my bathing suit, observing her eyes widen in response. She inserts her finger into her own body, and I can hear how aroused she is. I had almost forgotten about our spouses, but when I glanced up at them, I noticed they were standing very close to each other. They are completely unaware of what is happening behind the umbrellas.

As we lie next to each other on the sand, she sits up and then leans towards me. Her hand wraps around me and she gently takes me in her mouth. I am very aroused as she licks the tip of my cock, where a drop of pre-ejaculate is emerging. She then takes me into her mouth, skillfully using her mouth on me. It's very hard to avoid climaxing right then. I reach for her and feel the warmth surrounding my fingers. She moans as I enter her with two fingers, and I can feel her tightening around my fingers in pleasure. I remove my fingers from her and place them in her mouth, allowing her to taste herself.

I glance over at them, and they still seem to be close together... I briefly wonder what they are up to.

I have to taste her now, so I push her onto her back and place my mouth on her. I can feel her clit and her wet pussy under my mouth, and I move my tongue inside her to savor her sweetness. I tease her with my tongue and insert a finger into her. She pushes against me, and I can feel her pulsating as she reaches orgasm. Her hand is on me, and she is close to bringing me to orgasm. We both can't hold it anymore and cum hard. I spurt onto her stomach as she tightly closes her legs and contracts around my tongue.

We barely have a chance to catch our breath when I notice them emerging from the water and heading towards us. My wife appears to be a bit unsteady on her feet... I quickly wipe her, and we lie back, pretending nothing has happened. She gives my hand a squeeze and winks at me.

I think I might like Spain.

Published 
Written by fatalerrortw
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments