Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex Crossroads; The want and the wanted

"Sexually starved at home, sexually molested and tempted at work, will he be able to keep his sanity?"

8
4 Comments 4
4.7k Views 4.7k
613 words 613 words

Author's Notes

"Yes!!! This is my first story, feedback will be appreciated!"

Wale is a respectable gentleman, married for three years to Gloria, his friend for over a decade.

Gloria is a delectable lady, with perfect curves and color... she's in her late twenties

Steph is a thirty-four years old colleague of Wale's and a friend to Gloria!

From onset, Gloria has never been able to satisfy Wale sexually, even before marriage, but he decided to put his unrelenting sexual urge secondary and tie the knots with his best friend.

I'll take you back to two years before the wedding. Steph, a slim lady with little or no curves discovered Wale isn't getting the best sexually from her friend and waited for an opportunity to mark a territory.

It was 7pm on a Wednesday, all the staff had gone home (or so Wale thought), suddenly, the door opened and Steph walked in,she had a tight skirt that accentuated her curvy laps on and only her camisole with her pointed nipples obviously in display.

She ignored the chairs in the office, lifted her skirt up to display the most wet pussy Wale had ever seen, with a butt plug firmly stuck in her ass...all the fantasies Wale could never have with his fiancee.

She positioned herself on the table, with her legs spread wide, and said, 'I know she doesn't satisfy you, now come do with me all you want.' Wale, still surprised, got up like a zombie and started feasting on the pussy, Steph moaned loudly and said, 'Use me as your fuck toy, I'm here to give you everything that bitch can't.'

Wale couldn't register any demeaning statement towards his fiancee, he was too busy devouring a pussy that actually gushed with wetness, his dick was throbbing and the starved man in him was giving Steph all she could take.

In less than ninety seconds, she began to spasm, muttering incomprehensible words, calling Wale sweet names as her orgasms builds. Wale continued feasting on her clitoris with two fingers of one hand sliding into her pussy with coordinated rythm and the other hand fumbling her breasts and squeezing her nipples.

Eden_Rae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eden_Rae

The sensation was too much for Steph, she let out a shout as she aggressively gyrated her hips, squirting all over his face and the table.

With shaky legs, she stood up, pulled down her skirt, took a glance at Wale's throbbing dick through his pants, and said, 'You've seen what I have to offer, if you want more, you'll have to belong to me,' and walked out his office.

Wale stood still, not sure what to make out what just happened. He had just given head to one of the prettiest older ladies at the office, and she orgasmed in under three minutes! Gloria hardly ever had an orgasm, not to mention squirting.

A beep on his phone brought him back to reality, he picked it up and a message from Steph...

'Best head ever, better head home to my friend, maybe she'll feel generous and help you with that bulge in your pants. lol.'

Without thinking, he responded, 'fuck you,' and dropped his phone. 

He rushed home to meet Gloria. He met her in the kitchen, planted a kiss, and proceeded to lift up her short denim skirt, but she stopped him. 'Go and do something else, we had sex four days ago.'

The finality in her tone, as usual told him he's not getting anything out of her. He went to the room, locked the door behind him and started jerking off, visualizing the petite Steph, her butt plug and damn wet pussy.

He knew then that he needed help...

 

To be continued

 

Published 
Written by JoyDaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments