Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret Desires, A Tale of Affairs Chapter One: An Unexpected Lover

"Sarah's relationship is dying. It's time to find out who she really is."

19
9 Comments 9
10.5k Views 10.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words


  The intense heat of a mid-August night swirled about the room; even with the window open there was little respite. The faint glow of a streetlight outside made its way into the room, just enough to illuminate the golden reading lamp and the over-used armchair it was directed at. The bookshelves that lined the scarlet red walls and the many books that adorned them, from the collection of deep, gem-coloured novels embossed in golden lettering, right down to the tiny, iridescent black pocket book on the far end, which read “The Pocket Book Of Curses and Blessing”. The faint outline of the old oak wardrobe and the seldom used pole fixed in the corner was also visible. All that remained was the bed they lay upon and the iron framed mirror mounted on the far wall.

Sarah lay in bed, the heat making it impossible for her to drift off. As she lay awake, the same thoughts raced through her mind, those same thoughts that kept her up most nights. After trying and failing for almost an hour to doze off into sleep, she finally relented and sat up on the edge of the bed. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and scrutinised what she saw. She was of medium build, slighter taller than the average woman, with long, flowing, brunette locks and sparkling blue eyes. Her perky bottom, curved body and plump, if a little small, breasts gave her a modest beauty. She didn’t particularly like what she saw, nor did she hate it. It was more like she just accepted it.

She looked over at Jason; he’d kicked off his duvet and lay completely naked on the silky sheets. She watched him as he breathed heavily; in and out, his chest rising and falling in a steady, calming rhythm. He’d managed to sprawl himself out as much as he possibly could, his rather round figure forcing him to take up most of the bed. Sarah stared at him, as she had many times before. She knew she loved him, but not in that 'can’t keep your hands off each other, undying devotion, romantic' kind of love. No, not that.

It was more in that kind of 'been together so long you’re not quite sure what it would be like to be apart' kind of love. Not for the first time she tried to figure out where that ‘spark’ that connects two people on an intimate level had gone. It had been almost a year since they had been together as man and woman.

The first few years of their relationship had been full of such fiery passion; he was the best lover she had ever been with. He had this natural talent for making her squeal in delight and always knew how to turn her on. That made it all that much harder to believe they had become one of those live in the same house, happen to sleep in the same bed sort of couples.

All she wanted was to feel that spark that makes you want to make a pass at some one - at him - just once more, but try as she might it just wasn’t there these days. Maybe it was because they were each trying to hold down two jobs and she was at university too, they never really had time off at the same time. Maybe it was the lack of privacy with Theo, their roommate, usually having friends round, or maybe they were just drifting apart.

Sarah just couldn’t stop her mind racing with her thoughts; she had to stretch her legs. She gathered up her robe and threw it on. It just barely covered her bottom, the soft cotton giving subtle respite from the heat on her naked body. Maybe I should throw on some pyjamas, Theo might still be awake, she thought. A quick glance at the time revealed it was half past four in the morning and she gave dressing a miss and headed out the door, to pop downstairs for a cigarette.

Sarah walked down the hall towards the landing; she had to walk hands stretched out as darkness enveloped her. The door at the far end of the hall was ajar, letting only just enough light through that she didn’t trip on the pair of work boots left outside the door.

She peered through the crack, where she saw something she would never have expected. Through the crack in the doors she could see Theo lying on his bed, TV flickering with scenes of two women engaged in a vigorous session of heavy bondage. A beautiful blonde was strapped face-down on the bed, while a red-headed woman wielded a long red whip on her behind, hard enough to make the blonde squeal in a half pain, half pleasure kind of sound. Even with the volume on low, the silence of the house made it easy to make out the sounds coming from the telly.

Theo had yet to notice Sarah watching him while he clasped his hand on his hard cock, masturbating with slow, rhythmic motions. Mixed, confusing feelings welled up inside Sarah. She knew she shouldn’t still be standing there, yet a tingle she hadn’t felt in a long while started deep inside and she could feel herself getting wet. Guilt threatened to overwhelm her.

Just then Theo looked up and caught her watching him; his eyes met hers and she knew what she was going to do. She stepped into his room, closing the door behind her.

She stood there, their eyes locked in a forbidden gaze. The only light in the room was the flickering of the telly, but it was enough to see clearly by. Enough to see Theo frozen in place, clearly unsure of what was happening. Sarah stood still, staring for what felt like an eternity. This was about the worst thing she could do to Jason, yet here she was, doing it anyway.

The guilt threatened to overwhelm her once more, but she pushed it aside, dropping her robe to the floor. She could feel Theo inspecting her, was afraid he might reject her advance. Just then he resumed stroking his cock, faster than before, and the tense moment disappeared. She walked over to his side and sat on the bed next to him.

“My turn.” She whispered into his ear, and she slid her hand across his lap and onto his cock. She started to stoke him, shocked by his sheer size. It must have been a good seven or eight inches long, with a surprising amount of girth.

Ghadats001TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ghadats001TS

She could feel the veins pulsing under her palm as she continued to move up and down.

“We shouldn’t, we can’t,” he breathed.

“Shhhhhh.” She placed the index finder of her free hand on his lips, “No one will know.” She began to kiss him, gently at first. Then the fiery throes of passion engulfed them until they were locked in a moment of frenzied intensity. He slid his tongue into her mouth and she felt her pussy tensing, dripping. It was wrong - and she knew it - yet it was unquestionably, irrefutably right.

She grappled with his top and pulled it over his head, unmasking his firm, muscled chest, lightly covered in dark hair. Her hands ran over his chest as she started kissing him down his body with exaggerated slowness. A long minute passed and she eventually made it down to his hard, throbbing cock. Placing one hand on his balls she wrapped her tongue around its base and licked it from bottom to top, lingering on his head, tickling it with the tip of her tongue.

Again she did this, and a quiet moan escaped him as he trembled lightly in anticipation. She continued to tease him in this way for another two or three minutes. Theo couldn’t take it anymore, and with a swift motion he slammed her head down on it. Sarah felt it hit the back of her throat hard, almost painfully. She proceeded to move her mouth up and down on it, moving her tongue from left to right as she did so. Slowly at first, building up speed as she went. He trembled again.

Theo tried to sit up to grab her, but was stopped when she pushed him back down, giving in to her unyielding desire to ride him her way.

“Not so fast, baby,” she said in a seductive tone, as she looked up from between his legs. Her pussy was tingling, dripping, thirsty for what he had. She mounted him. Teasing him again, only letting his head go inside of her. It was as arduous for her to endure as it was for him. She wanted nothing more than to feel his solid, pulsing cock slam inside her, yet she wanted to prolong his anticipation and boost the intensity of his release.

He’d had enough! He grabbed her by the waist and with a powerful thrust he pounded himself into her. She let out an involuntary half moan, half scream. They stopped and waited. When no sound came from where Jason slept, they again moved in unison together, with hard, deep movements.

“Are you trying to get us caught!?” he mumbled through laboured breaths.

“I didn’t mean to - besides, it’s not my fault you know how to get me going,” she bit her lip to stop another moan escaping. “Fucking hell, yeah!” she whispered. As she continued to ride him, much faster now, his hands made their way to her breasts. Groping at first, then a pinch of her nipple, then back down to her arse, where he gave her a slap. It felt like his hands where everywhere. Her body shook in total pleasure. She tingled from head to toe. She was getting close, and by the way he moved she could tell he was too.

Harder movements now as they built up to the final moments. Theo sat up rapidly and pulled her right into his body. With one last extreme thrust, she exploded! She held her breath so as not to scream out. It was like an explosion inside of her. Her pussy tightened right before her juices escaped along with his. It was by far one of the most powerful orgasms she had ever had, and it travelled through her whole body, like nothing she’s ever experienced. His cock pulsed as he let go at the same time, and together they trembled. It was over.

She rolled over, off of him, and lay next to him in bed. The TV had gone into stand-by mode, leaving the room in total darkness. He pulled her closer and they lay in silence, as the impact of what they had just done lingered over them.

“You know, I’ve wanted to do that for years,” he whispered in her ear.

Sarah had never expected that, she’d never even thought of Theo like this before tonight. In fact she wasn’t sure anything had really changed. It was just one night wasn’t it?

“I’d best head back to bed; we’re lucky he didn’t wake up.” She got up and threw her robe back on, and headed towards the door.

She was just opening the door when Theo called to her. “We should do this again sometime.”

She ignored him and left, closing the door behind her, leaving him alone in the dark.

Sarah made her way to the bathroom downstairs, her earlier guilt returning. How could I do that? It’ll destroy Jason if he finds out. She entered the bathroom and clicked on the light; the brightness made her eyes hurt.

She proceeded to run the tap and clean herself up. Her pussy hurt from the vigorous pounding. Her legs felt numb, her whole body still tingled. God, I could get used to this, she thought. The mixture of guilt and new-found lust baffled her. She tried to work out how she felt, but she had no idea what she felt. Those were thoughts left for another time, she finally decided.

She found herself back in her room, Jason still sound asleep on the bed. Her legs were numb enough to cause her to trip on the way back up the stairs, resulting in a purple bruise on her shin. She stood and watched Jason sleep.

She must have been there for a good five minutes before realising she couldn’t bear to get back in next to him. She chucked on an old t-shirt and pair of panties before leaving, stopping to mouth, ‘I’m sorry,’ at Jason before walking out the door.

Sarah slept on the sofa that night, her dreams filled with images of her and Theo, wild, insane dreams. Dreams of things she’d never have thought of. Dreams so vivid she could swear they were real. Dreams that always ended with Jason catching them.

***********

This is my first attempt at adult fiction. Please be honest, brutal if need be. This was the first chapter in my novella, to be followed with chapter two tonight or tomorrow. Enjoy!

Published 
Written by JasmineSmith
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments