Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret Cheating While Fiance Is Stationed Hours Away In Military, Part 2 Of 2

"A true story about another secret session with Ray. He takes her anal virginity."

18
5 Comments 5
5.5k Views 5.5k
911 words 911 words

Leading up to taking my anal virginity.

Ray ordered me to get on all fours on his bed, and I did as I was told. I remember seeing his alarm clock dimly lit at 2:13 am. I thought, 'Wow, how made me lose track of time.' His big hand slapped my ass, which caused me to forget about the time. He slapped it again quickly, followed by his cock entering my soaked swollen pussy.

I looked back over my shoulder, telling Ray to fuck me hard. Her hands were gripped onto my boney hips, slamming me into him. I instantly orgasmed as he continued to manhandle my body, thrusting me forward and back like a ragdoll.

It was probably three to four minutes of hard fucking when Ray finally slowed down. I thought he was going to pull out and cum on my ass, which is my favorite. But he was catching his breath for a minute. With his cock still in me and holding my hips, he placed his foot on the bed next to my leg. He drove his cock deep down at an angle that must have hit my g-spot.

My body shook with an intense sensation.

“Like that, huh?” Ray asked

As he picked up speed. I felt him use every inch of that cock he pulled back just with the head inside me, then driving deep until his balls pressed against my swollen clit. That rhythm sent me into an orgasmic trance. It was like I blacked out, yet I can remember him fucking me so hard I fell flat on my stomach. My hands were at my side, my face buried into his sheets, and my legs straight back. Ray’s sweaty, strong body had me pinned in the prone position he delivered thrust after thrust. That position was all about him owning me, and I loved it.

My orgasms let up only went he pulled out. I tried to look back and only saw a glimpse as he was jerking himself. Seconds later, I felt shots of Ray’s warm cum land on my back and ass. I just laid there waiting for him to finish, which took what seemed a minute. He grabbed his shirt and tried to wipe me clean. I don’t think he really tried because most ended up in my ass crack. I didn’t care though, I was so buzzed, dripping in sweat, soaked in my own juices, and his room smelt like sex.

I needed some water at that point, so we went to his kitchen. sat there taking in the last two mind-blowing rounds of sex. Ray got up and told me he would be right back. fixed my hair into a ponytail while waiting. A few minutes passed, and looked over at his microwave and saw it was 3:16 am. 'Shit, need him to get me home,' I thought.

KylieBales
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieBales

As he started down the hallway, Ray came out of his bedroom. I told him he needed to take me home as it was almost 3:30 am. He grabbed his dick which somehow was hard, and told me I couldn’t go yet. I knew there was going to be around three but figured I would play resist him. “Please, can you take me home now? I will lick you the whole ride! I want to go.”

Without warning, Ray slammed me against the wall pretty hard. I wasn’t hurt, though, but instantly turned on. I moaned out in a sexy, ouch way. He was tight against me; his cock pressed into my stomach as he kissed then bit my lip. His hand grabbed my hip and spun me around, then took ahold of my ponytail. I melted with his rough dominance. He used his foot to spread my legs apart more.

Then I felt the head pressed on my ass before he guided his shaft with his hand, slipping the head between my cheeks.

I knew what he wanted. Ray has wanted my ass since the day we first hooked up. I'd always told him no. Plus, I'd never had anal before.

But this time, I didn’t care, he could have done anything he wanted, and he did. I felt the pressure of his head pressing my button. Ray didn’t let up, and before I realized it, he was in my ass.

What the fuck! Why didn’t it hurt extremely bad? Why not super tight?

He held my ponytail with one hand and my hip with the other as he fucked my ass. He was rough but gentle, not fucking me balls deep, but he pounded my ass. Maybe it was from being right there in his hallway, pressed into the wall, as he was the first guy to fuck my ass. I didn’t know if it was possible, but I started to have an orgasm after a few minutes. It was different too, but I loved it.

He told me he was going to cum; I was shocked because he normally lasts forever. Hearing that made me orgasm again, which must have set him off.

I felt his shaft pulse in my ass as he held it halfway in; he pulled my head back to kiss my neck as he finished inside me.

By the time he dropped me home, it was 4:45 am, and I woke up my mother. She was pissed.

That night was one for the record books.

Published 
Written by StressOffice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments