Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret Cheating While Fiance Is Stationed Hours Away In Military, Part 1 Of 2

"A true quick story about another secret session with Ray."

24
8 Comments 8
8.1k Views 8.1k
734 words 734 words

Author's Notes

"I believe this is when he took her anal virginity too."

While you were spending the weekend on base for military duty, I was hanging out with your brothers and their friends. It was a Saturday night at the bar; I found myself sitting next to Ray.  After a couple of rounds of shots and a few fast dances, a slow song came on. Ray grabbed my hand and led me back to the dance floor as I went to sit down.  Far from sober, he spun me around and pressed against his body. Ray is about 6'4"; he looked down at me with this smirk on his handsome face. His growing erection pressing into me as his hand slid down my waist and onto my ass. I was pretty turned on already, but now my pussy was getting wet. I welcomed his aggressive advance and pressed into him while ground slowly.
 
Ray leaned his head down and kissed me; I responded by opening my mouth and allowing our tongues to intertwine. Realizing what I was doing, I backed away and returned to the bar. Luckily, no one seemed to have noticed. Ray took the seat next to me, slowly sipping his drink while his other hand slid up my thigh. I tried to take it away with my hand gently.
 
Instead, Ray grabbed my wrist and placed it on his now fully erect cock. I automatically began to rub Ray's cock through his pants. Ray rightly took this as a signal to proceed and pushed my panties aside, inserted one large finger into my wet pussy. Stifling a yelp, I was saved from a further expression of the pleasure I felt when your brothers and friends announced they were leaving. As they departed, Ray asked me to go to his house. Lost in lust, I agreed.
 
We head to Ray's truck and hop in. He wasted no time opening my blouse and told me to get my skirt raised, take my panties off, and spread my legs. Ray stuck one, then two of his big fingers into my tight wet pussy. Sensing I'm about to cum, he pulled his fingers out. I begged him to continue.
 
Instead, he unzipped and told me to pull out his cock. No sooner was his cock out; did he push my head down onto his lap. I greedily inhaled Ray's cock, swirling my tongue around his shaft. Returning one finger to my clit, Ray rubbed hard as I bobbed my head up and down on his cock. Finally, I came with a scream. Ray pulled my head up, not ready to cum yet, and said, now we can go to my house.
 
Not bothering to close my blouse or pick up my panties, I followed Ray into the house. Standing at the front door, he kneaded my tits while pulling on my nipples. I ground my ass into his bulging cock, panting. Finally, inside the house, he took off my blouse in the hallway.
 
Once in his room, he took off my bra, and I kicked off my shoes. Seeing how horny I was, Ray bent me over the couch, lifted my skirt over my hips. Pulled his zipper down, he shoved his thick cock into my wet pussy as I begged him to fuck me. Sensing that I wanted to be used roughly, Ray smacked my ass, pulled my head back by my hair as he told me what a slut and a whore I was.
 
I was in the throes of a huge orgasm as Ray stiffened and held my hips tight to his pelvis, filling my cunt with his cum. As soon as he finished emptying his balls inside me, Ray pushed himself off. He then sat on the couch. I stood and let my skirt to the floor, then went to where Ray was sitting. I pulled his shirt over his head. I then knelt in front of Ray, removed his shoes, unbuckled his pants, and pulled them off.
 
I took his cum-covered cock into my mouth.  I proceed to suck him hard as he told me what a filthy bitch I was. Once he was hard again, I climbed onto Ray's lap, riding him while he alternately sucked my nipples and smacked my tits until he added another load to my pussy...
 
Ray fucked me twice more, including once in my ass, before telling me to leave so he could get some rest.

Molly_Chase
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Molly_Chase

Published 
Written by StressOffice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments