Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sasha's Innocence Lost

"Middle-class, professional woman gives in to her wildest desires."

88
26 Comments 26
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

Sasha scanned the key card against the door and entered the room, heart pounding. She looked around at the standard Hilton décor before putting her handbag on the desk and heading to the bathroom.

Sasha touched up her makeup before the knock came. Her pulse was through the roof as she let David into the room. He greeted her politely.

“Hello, Sasha. You look very smart, and lovely as always,” David’s soft Texan voice added to the air of quiet confidence, but Sasha could see the greed in his eyes and behind his smile.

“Thank you, David,” she replied, butterflies bouncing inside her.

“OK, the first thing to get straight is that from now on, you will call me Sir. Is that understood, Sasha?”

“Yes, OK, of course, err, Sir,” Sasha replied haltingly.

“Good. Now come over here and drop to your knees,” David nodded as Sasha moved towards him.

“I am going to own you completely this afternoon. You knew what you were getting into when I agreed to see you, didn’t you?” Sasha knelt before him and nodded timidly.

“You said you have never slept with anyone other than your husband. Is that true?” David’s question brought another shy nod from Sasha.

“Well, today is going to be totally different from anything you have done in the bedroom previously. I will use you as my plaything in ways you have never experienced before. In a few hours, you will go home to your husband a changed woman.” David had already slipped off his shoes and was unbuttoning his shirt as he spoke. Sasha looked at his chest and felt the stirring between her legs. His shirt fell away to reveal a teak-coloured, almost hairless, well-muscled torso.  

“Does kneeling in front of me make you feel slutty? Ready to take my cock into your married white mouth?” David unbelted his trousers before stepping away to place them carefully on the hotel bed. Quickly removing his boxers, he fed the head of his cock into Sasha’s mouth.

“Swirl your tongue over the head,” David sighed as he spoke. “That’s it. Good girl. Such a talented tongue. I love the way you are getting acquainted with my cock. Feel it start to slide into your mouth,” David encouraged her.

Sasha felt herself start to gag and instinctively tried to pull her head back. David chuckled softly at her attempt to take back any control.

“What would your husband think if he could see you? His classy, professional wife. On her knees, sucking my black cock? Taking you as I want, like some cheap back street whore. I am going to fuck your mouth. Slowly sliding my cock in and out."

Sasha felt David’s hand grip her ponytail and pull her towards his groin. Feeling the force build with his growing arousal.

“If only you could see yourself now. So beautiful, in your work skirt, starting to gag as my cock hits your throat. Saliva dripping on your blouse, starting to make a real mess, aren’t you?” David slowly withdrew his cock from Sasha’s mouth, letting her gasp a few breaths.

“Are you enjoying sucking my cock, Sasha?” David looked down at his submissive lover.

“Yes, Sir. Would you like to cum in my mouth? Or cum inside me?” Sasha shocked herself speaking this way, totally consumed by lust.

“I intend to cum in all your holes, Sasha. Use you like the married, white slut that you are.” David pulled Sasha’s hair, forcing her back onto his cock.

“First I am going to fuck your face. Hard. You will know when I am ready to cum.” David’s cock swelled in Sasha’s throat, her mouth drooling as he thrust himself faster into her mouth.

“I’m going to cum,” David spoke calmly, despite his obvious arousal, and placed his hand on Sasha’s throat.

Sasha felt her lips graze David’s stomach as he pulled her onto him. 

evarelusion
Online Now!
Lush Cams
evarelusion

“Fuck that's it. Take it all. Down your filthy married throat,” David’s voice was rising now.

Sasha gulped as hard as she could. Pungent, sticky semen filling her mouth and throat before David pulled from her, still climaxing.

“Ahhh.” With her mouth finally free, Sasha panted for air, semen dripping over her clothes and exposed parts of her chest. David continued to tower over her, his cock still rigid and throbbing.

“You’ve missed some.” David’s orgasm finally abated. “You will need to get that skirt dry-cleaned!” David laughed as he lifted Sasha’s chin and kissed her mouth, a surprising moment of tenderness.

“How was I? Did I satisfy you?” Needily, Sasha broke her silence. “Are you going to fuck me? Please?”

“Please, what?” David looked at her intimidatingly.

“Please, Sir. Please, will you fuck me? Make me yours totally?”

“Hmm. I actually think I should send you back to your husband now. Make you wait and keep you thinking what it will be like when I take you completely," David tormented her.

"Fuck me. Please. Make my married pussy yours now." Sasha’s hand reached for her master’s cock as she begged him. “What must I do to have your cock inside me?”

“Get your hands off my cock. Perhaps I will take a photo of you in this state and make you put it on your LinkedIn profile to show everyone who you belong to. Then I might fuck you,” David laughed as Sasha’s eyes widened.

“Bend over that desk and spread your legs wide for me. Stay still as I rub my cock over your panties. God, you are soaking wet, you filthy married slut,” David slapped her bottom as he spoke.

“Shall I undress?” Sasha whimpered as she felt David slide her panties to one side before yelping as she felt another sharp, painful smack to her buttocks.

“No, you leave them on. I will tell you when to take them off.” David reached under her body to pinch a nipple. “You will lie there, clothed, while I shove my cock into your married white cunt.”

“Oh fuck. That hurts, please, I’ve never stretched like this!” Sasha wailed as she felt David’s cock head penetrate her.  

“You are so tight. I’m taking your cunt as mine. I will stretch you so hard it will never be the same. Making you my married white whore.” David pounded into her, Sasha feeling the new sensation as his cock hit her cervix.

“Oh my God, I’m going to cum. Please, can I cum, Sir?!” Sasha begged once more.  

“Yes, cum on my cock, slut. Cum all over it. Let me feel your pussy as you orgasm.” David gave his permission with a moan.

“Yes, I’m cumming. God, yes!” Sasha felt herself tremble, losing all control as an orgasm overpowered her.

“Take that slut. Feel my cock grinding into you, filling you full of black cock. Hammering your cunt. Fucking you totally, my cock owning your dirty, married pussy.” David used both hands to pull hard on Sasha’s nipples.

“Ruining you. Sending you back to your husband with bruised tits and a gaping cunt.” David ripped her blouse open.

“Fuck, I’m ready to cum again. Get back on your knees. You can taste your own juice with mine as I fill your mouth again.” David pulled Sasha from the desk, depositing her roughly on the hotel carpet once more.

“Open wide. I’m going to save your married pussy for another day. Along with that tight, pretty, little arse.” Sasha held onto David’s hips as he entered her mouth once more.

“Fucking hell. Your mouth was born to take my cock. Swallow it, swallow it all!” David came with a ferocity Sasha could never have imagined and this orgasm seemed to last even longer than his first one. Finally, his cock stopped pulsing and he pulled his manhood from her mouth before he stepped over to the bed and collapsed.

“Stay there, little girl. On your knees. I’ll be ready to take that photo shortly.”

Published 
Written by LauraMilf
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments