Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Revenge

"Revenge is a dish best served with cum."

71
9 Comments 9
2.8k Views 2.8k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Author's Notes

"Andrea's planned revenge takes a turn, a crazy, wonderful turn."

Andrea stood with her back to the shower head with the hot water soothing her backside.  She had her legs spread as she ran the razor over her outer lips.

She was shaving her pussy for the first time in her life after she’d trimmed her full natural bush with her husband James’ beard trimmer just minutes before.

“He wants a slut, I can be a slut,” she sneered as tears ran down her face.

Once she’d finished forming a landing strip on her belly, she rinsed herself, then turned the water off.

Grabbing her towel, she dried off, then stepped out of the shower, standing in front of the mirror to inspect her handiwork.

“Not bad,” she smiled; running her fingers over the closely trimmed patch of hair above her clit and mound about an inch wide and two inches long.

“So smooth,” she said softly as her fingers traveled over her bare pussy lips for the first time.

Bending over, she put her long wavy black hair into the towel, then stood back up, taking in her twenty-five-year-old body.

She cupped her Double-D breasts that stood high on her chest, then ran her hand over her flat belly, then back over her pussy once more, liking the feel of it being bald.

“Not bad, even if I do say so myself. What’s she got that I don’t?” she said as tears filled her eyes again.

It had been a few hours since the Latina beauty had received a text from her friend Rachel telling her something no woman wants to hear; that her husband was screwing around on her with Kathy, the wife of one of his friends.

After the shock and hurt overwhelmed her, her temper began to boil, and now, it was raging. 

She’d also hatched a plan to deliver her revenge.

******

James headed to the dining room having just pulled a beer from the fridge.

Hearing his phone ping, he stopped and opened the text.

“Holy shit, that’s hot,” he whispered as he watched a short clip of Kathy pumping a huge dildo in and out of her glistening pussy.

Immediately another text came through. “Thinking of you, lover boy,” he read.

Feeling his cock begin to swell, he closed the screen and headed to join the guys at the poker table.

“It’s about time, you gonna play or fuck with your phone?” Hank, Kathy’s husband asked.

“I’m here, aren’t I?” James pushed back, secretly smiling inside thinking about the clip Hank’s cheating wife just sent him.

“Good, let’s play,” Tom chimed in.

James took the last seat at the table across from Hank, Tom and Sam sat to his right, with Henry, from work to his left.

“Texas hold ‘em, boys!” James said, putting the deck in front of Tom to cut.

******

Andrea finished with her lipstick and then stood to look in the mirror. 

She’d been getting ready for tonight for over an hour as the boys started showing up and getting the poker night festivities going.

Her wavy black hair framed her pretty face and then cascaded beautifully to her breasts. 

She wore a shiny golden open-back club dress that was cut very low, running down to her belly.  The hem did little to hide her red micro thong, nor her full ass cheeks in the back. The gold went beautifully with her dark, olive skin.

Her Double D breasts were proudly standing for display with her nipples poking through the shiny gold material as if they were holding it in place.

She wore black fishnet stockings with a red garter belt and gold four-inch heels.

Her lips glowed bright shiny red as did her fingernails and toenails. 

The rouge on her cheeks was dark and exaggerated and the eyeliner was very dark, giving her the slut look she was looking for.

“Yes, this will do nicely, Andrea,” she smiled to herself.

“They’re gonna melt and want every inch of you, you sexy ass slut,” she added.

Grabbing the red velvet bag from the vanity, she headed out of the master suite, and then to the kitchen.

She reached and opened a cabinet door pulling down a bottle of tequila with a shot glass.

As she listened to the men banter back and forth in the dining room, she poured a shot of courage and threw it back, then poured another as she hissed from the burn in her throat.

“Here goes,” she whispered as she headed to join them and get her revenge on her cheating husband.

Andrea walked into the dining room and stood next to James, putting her hand on his shoulder and looking around the room.

Before long, all the men looked up and the room became deftly quiet, causing James to look up at her.  He knew it was her, but when his eyes reached her, he gasped.

“Jesus Christ! What in the hell are you doing in here dressed like that?” he asked her, his voice rising, his face turning red.

“You don’t like how I look baby?” she asked, looking around at all the others at the table.

“Hell no, I don’t like it!” he replied.

“You boys like what you see,” she asked them.

“Fuck yes!” Henry laughed.

“Goddamn, Andrea, you’re so fucking hot in that get-up,” Hank followed.

After Sam and Tom chimed in with a thumbs up, she looked back down at James.

“Guess you’re outnumbered, slut it is,” she told him before leaning down to whisper in his ear.

“I know about Kathy you cheating asshole,” she sneered into his ear.

“What, who, what are you talking about?” he stuttered.

“Open your phone you son of a bitch, let me see what you have on it,” she ordered as she grabbed the phone and stood up straight.

“Oh fuck, Andrea, I can explain,” he tried to start.

“You shut the fuck up, you cheating son of a bitch!” she snapped as she opened the last message, the short clip of Kathy fucking herself with a dildo for him.

“Boys, tonight is your lucky night,” she said out loud as she began to walk around the table to where Hank was sitting.

“Fuck! Andrea no!” James pled, knowing the shit was about to hit the fan.

“Shut the fuck up!” she shouted as she reached Hank.

“Hank, baby, I’m going to show you something, but I want you to promise that you won’t do anything until you help me get my revenge on this cheating motherfucker, can you do that?”

“I, uh, I guess, what the hell is going on, Andrea?” he asked.

“Andrea, no! Please don’t do this!” James pleaded.

“You motherfucker, I told you to shut up!  You and I will talk once all these guys have used me while you watch, then maybe you can clean them out of me, but that’s all you have to say,” she snapped.

“Hank, look at this, this is why I am here, dressed like a slut. Because it seems my husband like sluts,” she told him before opening the clip.

Hank sat silent as he watched his wife pushing a dildo into herself for James, then calling him her “lover boy”.

“Dude, you’re fucking my wife, is this for real?” he growled as he tried to stand.

“Don’t, I have a better idea,” Andrea told him.

“What’s better than beating the fuck out of this asshole?” Hank replied, still trying to stand.

“Being the first man to ever fuck his wife besides him, use me like a slut in front of him,” she told him calmly.

“What?” all five men asked in unison.

“That’s right, you heard right. Consider me the slut that James hired for poker night. You boys can have a whale of a time, and each one can fuck me in the end. As long as you can get it up, you can use me,” she told them all.

“No fucking way is that going to happen,” James angrily stated.

“I told you to shut the fuck up, we’re likely headed to a divorce, and it will be so much worse if you don’t participate in this. Do you understand you cheating fuck?” she snapped back.

“Jesus, how’d you find out about this,” he asked.

“Never you mind, asshole,” she told him coldly.

“Hank, you can do anything you want when you leave, but I want your cum to be the first in my pussy, maybe you’ll knock me up, wouldn’t that be the perfect revenge on these two cheaters?” she asked.

“Jesus, you’re pure evil,” Hank replied.

“I didn’t start this,” she told him as she headed back to where James was sitting, bending over to whisper in his ear again, her ass uncovered as she did giving Tom a clear view of her barely covered ass and pussy.

“You will do this and endure it or I will take you for everything, you won’t even get the clothes on your back,” she told him.

“Oh, fuck yes, that’s it, baby,” she moaned as Tom’s hand slid up between her ass, then down to finger her pussy through the red thong.

“Get me wet, baby.  I need to be so wet for all you fuckers to take me,” she moaned again.

“He’s fingering me, baby, he’s fingering my married pussy right here in front of you, you pitiful cheating fuck!” she hissed into James’ ear.

“Jesus, is this really happening,” James asked defeatedly.

“Yes, it is, now take this and push it into my ass,” she told him, handing him the velvet bag.

“What is it?” he asked as he pulled it open.

“It’s my butt plug, you like my ass so much, it will be the only place you cum, everyone else will cum in my pussy first.  My married pussy,” she sneered.

“Are you fucking serious, you’re going to do this and only give me your ass?” he pushed back.

“It’s because I don’t give a shit about you now, you’ll never have my pussy again, put it in,” she ordered as she turned, bending down to kiss Tom passionately as the cold metal pushed into her ring.

“Fuck yes, that feels so good,” she told Tom as the plug slowly stretched her open, then was sucked into her as her ring closed around it.

“You really are a slut,” Tom smiled.

“I am now. Once he disgraced me like he did, he doesn’t deserve a loyal wife.”

“Remind me never to piss you off,” Tom answered.

“Just fuck me, fuck me as much as you can tonight, use me like the slut I am right now,” she told him as she stood back up.

She rose and reached behind her neck, undoing the halter of her dress and letting it fall to the floor.

“Nude up boys, let’s get this party started!” she said, then looked at James.

“You will do what I say, and I will be fair with the divorce. Disobey me once, and you get nothing but maybe that cheating whore you’ve been fucking, you got me, bitch?” she growled loud enough for all to hear.

“Yes,” James replied, looking down as he did.

“Yes what, motherfucker, and look me in the eyes!”

“Yes, yes Ma’am,” he answered, locking eyes with her, hating that his cock was growing.

“Miserable fucking cuck, that didn’t take you long,” she laughed.

She looked around as the men lost their clothes, noticing how nice the cocks were, and especially Henry’s thick cock. “Please tell me that thing will give me my BBC merit badge,” she chuckled, looking into his eyes.

“Well, let’s just say you won’t be disappointed,” he replied flashing her with a white toothy grin.

They all stood at their chairs once naked.

“OK, come gather around me, and warm my body up,” Andrea told them as she walked into the den.

SamaanthaWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamaanthaWhite

As the men gathered around her, she pulled her wet thong from her wet, bald pussy lips and let it fall to the ground, then stepped out of it.

“When you do that?” James asked, noticing his newly bald wife.

“About an hour after I found out about you cheating this morning, asshole. You want a slut, I’m a slut,” she told him coldly.

“Should’ve done that sooner, that landing strip looks good on you,” he complimented her.

Andrea took Tom’s and Henry’s cock in her hand and began to stroke them to get them hard.

“Hank, you may not swing this way, but I think it would be completely appropriate if James here sucked you to get you hard, so you can be the first to cum in my married cunt. You down with that?”

“Well, normally you’re right, but given the situation, I could get hard from him sucking me,” Hank replied, looking into James’ eyes.

“Whatcha say, you cheating fuck, you wanna suck some cock?” he asked James.

“You can’t be fucking serious!” James snapped at Andrea.

“Dead serious, you said you’d do anything I told you,” Andrea replied as she stroked Tom and Henry, while Henry sucked a nipple into his mouth.

“Ah, fuck yes baby,” she moaned, pushing her breast against his face.

“Fuck,” James moaned defeatedly again as he dropped in front of Hank, looked him in the eyes like a good little cocksucker, then lifted his cock and sucked it into his mouth.

“That’s a good boy,” Andrea told him.

She let go of Henry’s now thick, long hard cock and grabbed Sam’s. “Come on baby, get that cock hard for me.”

“Mmm, fuck! This is so much better than poker,” he told her as she began to get him hard.

Andrea turned to James as she heard him moan as he began to get into sucking Hank’s cock.

“Are you serious, you like it?” she laughed.

James did not answer, he just kept bobbing on Hank’s growing cock until he too was fully hard.

“I might have enjoyed it a bit, why?” he replied to her once he was done.

“OK, now get your phone, we’re gonna give Kathy a taste of her own medicine,” Andrea told James.

“What are you thinking?” James asked as he picked his phone up from the table.

“Well, Hank here is gonna fuck me from behind, and you’re going to make a clip to send to her,” Andrea answered as she grabbed Hank by his cock and led him to an open part of the den.

“I love it,” Hank replied, watching her drop to her hands and knees, then put her face on the carpet, her ass straight in the air.

“You’re unbelievable,” James told her as he got his phone ready.

“Now, get ready boys, I want all four of you to pull a train on me. Once Hank tries to put a baby in me, I want the rest of you to fill me up one right after the other.”

Hank moved in behind Andrea, loving how around her asshole and pussy lips were a shade darker than the olive skin on the rest of her body.

He grabbed his throbbing cock trying to get his head around the fact that he was going to fuck someone other than his wife, and the reason why.  And how the man she cheated with just sucked his cock and was going to film him fucking Andrea, “Fucking crazy,” he said.

He ran his cock head up through her wet slit, then back again before he pushed it into her opening. “You ready slut?” he asked.

“Oh fuck, yes I’m ready, fuck me!” she moaned before she pushed back onto his cock.

“Fuck, so good,” he moaned before he slowly pushed inside her steaming hot pussy, feeling her clench onto him as he opened her up.

“Fuck, oh my fucking god! James, he’s inside me, inside my married pussy!” Andrea groaned.

“I know, I’m filming it, remember? Gotta admit it is hot as hell watching someone else fuck you, like an out-of-body experience,” he told her as he walked around the two, Hank was really beginning to fuck his wife harder and harder.

“Oh, yes, you motherfucker, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!” Andrea yelled.

“Goddamn, you’re a great piece of ass, baby, best I’ve had!” Hank groaned as he sank into the debauchery of a cheating spouse.

“So hot, so fucking good,” Andrea moaned, shaking her head back and forth as Hank ravaged her.

“Fuck a baby into me you son of a bitch!” she moaned loudly.

Hearing her plea, Hank lost control and began to ram his raging cock into her as hard and deep as he could, feeling his balls tighten, knowing it would not be long before he filled Andrea’s cunt with his seed.

“You getting this, baby?  He’s about to breed your wife, make sure you get that before you send it to that whore, Kathy!” she told him.

Hearing Andrea call his wife, Kathy, a whore was too much. Hank grabbed Andrea’s hips and rammed his cock deep inside her, holding it in place as he began to shoot his cum inside her fertile womb.

The instant Hank came inside her, Andrea grunted and came with him, quivering through her orgasm as he finished pumping her full of cum.

“Fuck! Cumming!” she yelled.

Hank finished coming and pulled out of Andrea and moved out of the way. 

Tom immediately took his place ramming his cock into Andrea’s sodden pussy and began to fuck her urgently, knowing he was too aroused from watching Hank fuck her to be able to last very long.

“Fuck, baby! Another man is fucking my married pussy!  No more filming, I just want all these studs to use me in front of you,” she told James.

Tom began to urgently fuck Andrea, feeling his balls tighten way too soon.

“Fuck me, stud, fuck me hard!” Andrea yelled as the second cock rammed into her.

“Fuck, cumming!” Tom groaned as he began to cum inside her.

“Gimme your seed, baby!” Andrea told him.

Tom finished cumming inside Andrea and fell to the side so Sam could take his place.

“Fuck!” Andrea yelled as the third cock rammed inside her, pushing her forward.

Things changed instantly for Andrea; she was no longer in control, she couldn’t be.  Her body was awash in rolling orgasms from all the fucking, she could only hold onto consciousness, grunting, groaning, and moaning.

Sam was giving her a wonderful, savage fucking that surprised her as he was the quiet one of the bunch.

She was hit with a monster orgasm causing her to squirt on him and caused the butt plug in her ass to shoot out.

“Oh my god!” she groaned. “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck my ass!” she yelled.

Sam wasted no time; he was not going to give her a chance to reconsider.  He pulled his raging cock out of her squishy pussy and rammed it into the winking pucker, driving home to the hilt in one monster thrust.

Andrea opened her mouth to scream from the painful intrusion, but nothing came out. 

Sam ravaged her tiny little asshole, slapping against her ass cheeks; the slaps filling the room.

Henry stroked his cock, making sure he was ready when Sam finished tearing Andrea’s holes up.

“I’m gonna take her to another world,” he told James who was stroking his cock as well.

“This isn’t revenge anymore, she’s just a fucking slut, look at how she’s enjoying all this cock,” James smiled.

“Ha, yeah, you might not be getting a divorce after all, brother,” Henry replied.

“God, I hope not, I fucking love what’s going on,” James told him.

Andrea had begun to push back against Sam’s hard thrusts, loving the burn in her ass, and the fact that all these me were using her, witnessing this perverted scene.

She felt it burning in her core, but it still caught her off guard.  With only a guttural grunt, she came, spraying Sam with piss and cum.  “Ah!” was all she could muster before everything went white.

Sam grunted when Andrea’s asshole clamped around his cock, and he emptied his balls into her colon.

Once he was finished, he pulled out of her and fell back onto his hands. “Fucking A, what a wild fuck,” he moaned through heavy breaths.

“That was fucking crazy, bro,” Henry told him.

“She’s coming to, my turn,” Henry smiled as he knelt behind Andrea who was a bit disoriented, and pulled her onto her knees.

“You got two more, you sexy thing,” he told her, slapping her ass once.

“So much cock, so good, I don’t know if I can anymore,” Andrea said, still in a daze.

“That’s part of it, gang bangs should always be this way,” Henry told her as he dragged his cock head through her slimy pussy lips.

“Fuck, so good,” she moaned, then pushed back against his cock.

“Fuck, me, hard,” she said as she laid her cheek on the floor.

All the cum inside her, and dripping out of her, helped as his thick cock began to slowly stretch her out.

“Oh…my…fucking…god!” she moaned as her pussy was stretched far beyond any size she’d ever reached.

“You said you wanted your BBC merit badge, now you getting it,” Henry chuckled softly.

“Fuck, so big, so fucking big,” she replied, pushing back against him trying to take all of him.

Andrea sucked in a breath of relief as she felt his heavy balls against her mound.

Fuck, I took all of it! she thought to herself.

Once Henry began to piston his huge cock in and out of her, Andrea couldn’t even think; she could only be as his hammering took her to a place she’d never been, a crazy, wonderful orgasm-filled place.

Her legs began to quiver from his hammering, her belly shivered, and she experienced one orgasm after another.

He touched places she’d never had touched, and he was so big that her g spot was under constant attack.

Henry had his fingers deep into her hips, sweat dripped onto her back as he ravaged her. “So, fucking tight, damn woman, your pussy is amazing,” he told her.

His heavy balls began to tighten; he knew he was close.

“You ready for a real man to cum in you, baby,” he asked.

“Fuck, yes!  Cum in me, fill me up you fucking stud!” she managed to moan.

She felt his cum enter her womb like a fire hose had opened. 

“Oh fuck, cumming!” she groaned before her belly tightened, her mouth opened, and she let loose with another shower of fuck juice onto him.

James looked on from a recliner, his hand was around his shrinking cock, his cum was covering his cheek, his chest, and a collection of come was on the hand that still gripped his cock. 

“Fuck, that was so fucking hot, babe,” he said as he watched Andrea come back to earth.

“Your turn,” she told him, not realizing he’d jacked off watching Henry stretch her out so good.

“I’m good, for now, it will be a while before I can get it up again, I came so hard.”

******

James held Andrea’s hands as she eased into the hot water of the whirlpool tub in the master bathroom.

“That’s it, just sit here and sip the wine, let the water do its thing,” he said softly as he let go of her hands and settled in behind her.

“I can’t believe that happened, even if it was my idea.  I had no idea it would turn into something so hot, so amazing,” she said as she leaned against him.

“It was something else,” James said softly.

“So, what does this mean for us?” he asked her.

“Well, this afternoon I was done with you, but after everything that happened, maybe we’ve uncovered something we both can enjoy, together,” Andrea said, leaning back against him in the tub.

“You think so?” he asked.

“Yeah, but no more fucking around behind my back, that really hurt,” Andrea told him.

“No more, never again,” James assured her, kissing her on the back of the head.

“Good,” Andrea smiled.

“By the way, Kathy wants the next poker game at her house, and she’s invited you if you want to go.”

“Ha, she does, does she? Well, we will just have to see about that, but it sounds like a good idea.”

“Yes, it does.  It does indeed.”

Published 
Written by Eldorado
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments