Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Regaining Confidence

"Sometimes it's best to get help when stuck in a problem. But what to do when the problem is in the bed."

69
14 Comments 14
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words

“I have to admit you are the hottest woman in the room,” he said as he tipped his glass towards me.

I blushed like a teenager and tried to shift myself as I turned toward him.

“Thank you,” I said.

We had been chit-chatting for a while now. He was traveling due to business and I was traveling because my husband had business to attend to.

“I got to say, it was highly unusual for a woman like you to be at this place. Kind of piqued my interest and not in the right way,” he spoke.

“Of course. The bartender gave me the stink eye till I asked for a lemonade,” I said jokingly as I rubbed my prominent belly.

After almost seven months of pregnancy, my belly was huge. It was tiresome, part of the reason I had tried to dress up and go to the bar hotel was to avoid going insane. My husband still had a few hours before coming back from work.

“A pregnant woman in a bar. You sure don’t care what other people think of you. Sexy,” He said with a deeper voice.

“You are saying that as if this was some kind of dive bar instead of a piano bar in a chain hotel,” We both giggled. “Besides, I barely slapped some makeup, and believe it or not this is the sexiest outfit I have right now,” I said while gesturing to my leggings and the loose maternity shirt I was wearing.

“I need a twirl to be a good judge,” He said with a smile.

I rolled my eyes but stood up and gave a barely graceful twirl. To which he complimented me. As we kept talking, I noticed the feeling slowly burning inside of me. And it made me happy.

“...so why are you here?” He asked after a bit more talking.

“I told you. My husband is here for...” I started saying.

“No. I mean at the bar,” He interrupted me.

“Oh... I don’t know,” I lied.

I knew what I wanted. But I wasn’t sure I could get it. For the last few months, something in me had changed. I had a wonderful husband, a family on the way and an assort of incredible friends. But it had been a few months since I had felt one way in particular.

Maybe it was the crazy hormones running rampant on my body. Or the fact I looked at the mirror every day, watching how my body slowly changed and turned. The pregnancy had definitely tanked my sex drive. My husband was kind enough to not mention it but I knew he had also felt the change.

“Oh, trouble with the husband,” He said bringing me back down to earth.

“What? No. He’s the sweetest most lovely man ever,” I spoke.

“But...” He lingered on the word. “He can’t make you feel desired anymore,” He said triumphantly.

I wanted to rebuke him. To tell him he was wrong. But I couldn't think of any words.

“How do you know?” I said defeated.

“I have two kids,” He said as he finished his drinks. “Happened to my wife both times. It was pretty harsh. Toughest times we’ve had in twenty years,” He put the glass on the bar.

“And you... did you find her less attractive?” I said slowly.

“Hell no. She was glowing. And I made sure she knew it every day,” I knew he wasn’t lying. His confidence was shining bright. “I loved her more and she looked sexier every day,”

I felt my eyes tear up for no good reason. My emotions were wild, making me feel like an ugly bundle of raw feelings. Through my tears, I barely noticed him next to me until his arms wrapped around me. My head resting on his shoulder.

“You are gorgeous and sexy,” He whispered as his hands gently pressed my back. His fingertips caressing me.

One of his hands left my back and cupped my chin up towards him. I had stopped crying and my eyes looked right at his. And the feeling I’ve been missing intensified. The feeling slowly burns in me.

His kiss was passionate. His lips were soft and his tongue was playful in my mouth. His breath tasted like booze but I liked it. My arms fell around his shoulders and my heart beat fast and strong. When we stopped kissing, I noticed I had been holding my breath.

“I... do you want to...” I said gesturing up.

“Sure. My room is on the seventh floor,” He said with a smile.

“Let’s use mine. It’s on the twenty-third and has a really nice view of the city,” I spoke.

“Are you sure? Won’t your husband notice?” he said dubiously.

“He’ll be back late. And he won’t mind as long as he doesn’t find out,” I answered.

The moment the door closed behind him everything seemed to speed up. We kissed with passion, then his shirt flew to the side. My shirt ended lost a few seconds later. He carefully laid me back, the bed still smelled like my husband. He then started caressing and kissing my belly.

He was careful, loving. His touch sent chills down my spine. His lips slowly drifted down. His thumbs caught the edge of my leggings and pulled them down together with my panties. I raised my hips to help him with it.

“Fully shaved? Interesting,” He said as he positioned my legs over his shoulders.

“I was hoping my husband would use this opportunity away from home. But if it makes you feel better, I’ll say we were destined to meet, and I was getting ready for you,” I said playfully.

The touch of his tongue on the lips of my pussy sent a shock of pleasure through my body. His tongue was diligent and experienced. He changed the rhythm and cadence, moving with my moans and hips. He was an experienced man.

The fire in me burned hot, slowly spreading through my body. I grasped the sheets waiting for the explosion but... Then I felt it again.

Like a sprinkler dousing the fire. The burning in me dissipated in a hum. The warmth slowly dissipated depriving me of my prize. He continued giving me an oral but the feeling never focused again.

ebonnystallion1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ebonnystallion1

He seemed to notice this as he stopped going down on me and moved up. Kissing my belly again. I was a bit ashamed and wanted to compensate. So, as he stood up to take his jeans off, I sat up in front of him to help.

In a matter of seconds, I pulled his semi-erect cock out from under his underwear. My small hands going to work on his cock as my mouth licked the head of it. I was delighted at how magnificent his cock was. It was the perfect length, with a respectable thickness and a big bulbous head.

“Am I bigger than your husband?” He asked.

“Oh yes,” I said while licking at his shaft.

I knew men loved hearing that. And he was definitely thicker. After his cock got fully erect, I was gladly surprised at how stiff and hard it was. I asked him to hand me my handbag, where I got a condom. As I started opening the package, I noticed a hint of disappointment on his face.

After getting the condom on his cock he helped me lie on my side, easing the weight of my belly on the bed. By how he was positioning me and offering a pillow to put between my knees I knew he had experience with pregnant women.

As he lay behind me his hands caressed my belly and boobs. His lips kissed the back of my neck while his hips slightly pressed against my butt, his hard cock brushing between my ass cheeks.

“You are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever been with,” He whispered.

A chill ran down my arms.

“I’m sure you tell that to every woman you cheat with,” I spoke. His body tensed. Bringing their wife up during sex always made them tense but I liked to feel in control.

“Hitting on young women at bars. This is definitely not your first time. No hesitation, you didn’t even think it twice when I offered to come up,” I grabbed his cock and guided it to my wet pussy.

We both moaned as his thick cock slid into me. His hand squeezed my boob as he started to thrust his hips back and forth. My drenched pussy received his cock once and again. The feeling in me slowly growing.

“What about you? You also knew what you were doing. Just a little whore basically pleading to be fucked,” His words were like honey in my ears.

“Yes... I’m such a whore, I wanted cock so bad,” My words escaped my lips as he kept fucking me.

After a few minutes, I felt the fire grow in me again. That warm delicious fire spread from my pussy into my legs and up to my belly. I was moaning hard and this made him fuck me faster.

I started to grab at the sheets, my whole-body tense as the pleasure built in me. Growing slowly, spreading like fire vines in my body. But it all felt held back as if there was some kind of blockage. It was like an unintended edging. No matter how much build-up I could muster, the final release of the orgasm didn’t happen.

“No no no no...” I whispered to myself as the fire started to dissipate once again.

The pleasure was still there, but it felt dull. His cock was still hitting the right spots, his hand expertly caressing and pinching my nipples. But I couldn't break through. It had been like this for months now, unable to reach my well-deserved orgasm.

“Is everything ok?” He asked in my ear.

He must have noticed my shift in body language. I felt so embarrassed, still horny but ashamed of admitting I couldn't cum. But I was so close, closer than I had been since this started happening.

“Yeah... can we switch positions?” I asked.

“Sure.” He said as he slowly slid out from me. “How do you want me?”

“Just lay back,” I said as I started straddling him.

As my hand grabbed his cock to guide it into my pussy once again a wild thought crossed my mind. With a smirk I pulled on the condom, taking it off swiftly. My eyes were glued to his as he smiled. The moment I felt the bare tip slowly penetrating me I felt a jolt of pleasure.

The fire in me started to smolder again, and with a slow grinding, I managed to caress my clit against him while riding him. My hand pressed against his chest, my belly comfortably sitting against him. His hands explored my naked body as I slowly sped up keeping up with the spreading fire in my body.

“Oh fuck. Your husband is so lucky. Having such a huge whore for himself, it’s a shame he can’t satisfy you,” He spoke.

He kept demeaning my husband and this was slowly getting me closer. Then I felt him tense and I begged him to last a little longer, I was so close. My hips sped up, my whole body tense and unbelievably hot. I could feel my skin pearled with sweat and then...

An explosion inside of me. My whole body was shaking and I felt my jaw tense. The orgasm seemed to last forever, and even let like it was two orgasms in a row. I fell on the bed sideways recovering from the intense orgasm as we both panted.

“Holy shit,” he said between pants, “I haven’t cum like that in years,” We both chuckled.

“Me neither,” I had to admit. It had been a few weeks since I had my last full-blown orgasm, so the intensity was obviously more about the huge buildup than the sex itself. But he didn’t need to know that.

We rested for a bit and then he helped me clean myself. We took a shower together and he behaved like the outmost gentleman. Something so rare in this kind of hookup. As we put on our clothes he asked when my husband was coming back.

“Oh, I think he got to the hotel about fifteen minutes ago,” I said checking on my phone. His face tensed. “Don’t worry, I texted him when we were coming up that I was going to be with someone,” I smiled.

“And is he ok with that?” He asked.

“Of course, silly. He’ll be delighted to know I was finally able to cum,” I reached to him and gave him a nice kiss. “Thank you so much.”

Published 
Written by ZaraWrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments