Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Red Eye

"It started when I overheard the conversation"

43
6 Comments 6
8.9k Views 8.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"This story came to me as I returned home from a quick trip. The name and descriptions are 100% correct, the rest is what I wished could have happened...hope you enjoy."

It started with an overheard conversation.

The first thing I noticed about her was the sparkle in her stunning green eyes, next was her hair pulled back into a ponytail that reached mid-back, and finally the flair of her hips in the form-fitting pink blouse and skirt.

I proceeded to my assigned seat in the economy section of my late-night flight to Seattle. I thought about what she was talking about and truly felt sorry for her. As I got lost in my lustful thoughts, it was time for the safety briefing and Mary was to be the economy-class flight attendant. At least I was going to be able to look at her and dream.

Mary proceeded to demonstrate the various safety procedures and when finished she winked at me and turned to walk back up to the front of the plane. I stared at her ass the entire way. God, I wanted to plunge my cock into that ass so badly. In my lustful state, I tried to formulate a plan of action. Luck would have it that my plan wouldn’t work as Mary had a plan of her own.

As I boarded the airplane, Mary was talking to the other flight attendants and describing the scene she had just left. She explained to the other attendants that she had walked in on her husband fucking the shit out of the “girl” next door. She was mad as “fuck” and wanted to get a little payback.

As we prepared for take-off, Mary reappeared beside me and asked if I would care to move up front. They didn’t have any passengers up front and needed to move some passengers around to “even out” the weight. I didn’t know what she was talking about but would have done anything to get out of the cheap seats!

As we moved forward, I noticed that a few people we are being moved into the business-class and we kept moving forward. First-class, hell yes!

Mary put me in the first row of first-class, it was then I realized, I was the only one in the section.

After take-off, Mary came around and asked if I would like anything to eat or drink. I responded with a rum and coke. When she returned with my drink, I thanked her for the upgrade and she told me not to worry about it, as it was one of her favorite things to do. I again thanked her and then popped the question, what were some of her other favorite things to do and winked at her, as she had done to me just minutes ago.

Mary looked down the plane and back to me and whispered that she like to make time “fly” by in the crew rest compartment on long flights like tonight’s. As she turned to go towards business-class, she dropped her hand into my lap and squeezed my cock enough to get a quick feel and she was gone.

It felt like hours had passed. I wondered if I had dreamt the entire exchange. About fifteen minutes after Mary departed, she returned to first-class and asked if I needed anything. I thought that this was my chance, so I said, yes, I needed help because I seemed to have a medical emergency. She looked surprised and asked what the medical emergency was, and I took her hand and placed it on my cock.

She smiled and said that she had something that could help with that, but it would be a few minutes before she could go to the crew rest station where she had something to help me. With another gentle but longer squeeze, she left to go arrange her crew rest with the other flight attendants.

About ten minutes later, Mary returned, grabbed my hand, and pulled me up front and into the tiny crew rest compartment. As she locked the door, she grabbed my face and proceeded to place the most aggressive kiss I have ever received on me. I responded by pulling her body to me so that she could feel my cock pressing into her stomach.

Mary broke the kiss and told me that she needed to punish her asshole of a husband and wanted my help to do it. In my lust-filled mind and dick, I agreed and asked her how I could help. What she said nearly made me cum in my Dockers right then.

Mary explained what had happened and the plan she formulated to get back at him on the way to the airport that night. She wanted to fuck a guy in flight and have pictures to prove it. She went on to explain in detail what she had in mind.

With the explanation out of the way, she stripped out of her pink flight attendant uniform. As she was undressing, I asked about the color choice and she just giggled and said…Hello, it's Breast Cancer Awareness month. Then she grabbed her 36b tits and said, you like these don’t you.

I shoved her hands away and replaced her hands with mine and my tongue. As I circled my thumb around one, I flicked the other with my tongue and sucked it into my mouth. Feeling her nipples engorge and grow into these inch-long hard nubs made me moan in pleasure. Mary arched her back and pushed them harder into my face.

I released her tit from my mouth long enough to push her amazing tits together and licked both nipples at once. This created a shaking within her that seemed to last forever. It seems that Mary likes to orgasm with titty foreplay.

SofiMoka
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiMoka

After she regained some composure, she pushed me down on the small bunk, ripped my shoes off, and proceeded to pull my Dockers off me like a woman possessed. Once she had me down to my boxers, she pulled my cock out and held it like a prized possession.

Mary picked up her phone and took a picture of my cock in her left hand. Then she swallowed my seven inches in one attempt. As she impaled herself on my dick, she stopped long enough to get another picture of her lips around half of my dick and then another of her licking the head.

I was on the verge of exploding. The sensory overload had me built up to the point of no return. I told her I was going to cum and she slid me out of her mouth until just the head was wrapped by her perfect lips. She then swirled her tongue around and under the head twice until she was rewarded with what had to be my biggest load of cum, ever! I felt like it lasted for a minute or more.

As I came down off that orgasm, Mary slid into the bunk with me, I reached over and slowly stroked her pussy through the soaked thong she was wearing. Mary mewed in response and slowly ran her fingers up and down my shaft. The feeling of her fingers combined with the slick, soaked thong I was running my fingers through brought about the desired response as my cock rose to the occasion again.

I slid my fingers under the small string holding the patches of silkiness together and pulled them off her amazing hips and ass. This allowed the most intoxicating aroma to feel the small space. I wriggled down to the sweetest pussy I have ever tasted and dove in. The attention I had given her pussy and the wanton acts we were involved in was evident and I was enjoying myself completely.

I licked up her inner thigh, right at the crease in the skin from her pussy to the point of her hips. As I repeated this move, she grabbed my head and directed me to her wet snatch. After several minutes of fingering and tongue fucking her box, she arched her back, thrust her hips towards me, and moaned this low, slow, FUCK YES.

Feeling that she was close to cumming again, I circled her clit with my tongue and flicked it a few times. This pushed her over the edge, and I was rewarded with my first ever pussy squirting. After Mary recovered, she told me to stick out my tongue, lick her clit and look at her because she wanted a picture.

Once the impromptu photo-op was over, I slid up her gorgeous body, kissing my way up until my dick found its happy place. Mary sighed contenting and whispered for me to fuck her.

As I slid in, her tight snatch felt amazing as it rippled around my cock. I started out slow, wanting to enjoy this moment as long as possible. However, my dick took over and increased the tempo. We were thrusting and humping in unison, and I felt my next orgasm coming and slowed down, trying to hold out as long as possible.

Mary felt the change in rhythm and asked if I was close. I could only nod my head, yes. She then told me to pull out because she needed my next load somewhere else. I thought we were going to have me cum on her tits or face in order to get another picture.

That was the last thing Mary had on her mind. Mary got the phone ready and then told me to fuck her ass. I almost came on her right then. I was going to get my lustful dream mere hours ago to come true.

Mary rolled her hips up and I placed the head right at her tight rosebud. She took a deep breath and relaxed. As she relaxed, I pushed in slowly, once I had the head of my cock snuggled inside her amazing ass, she handed me the phone and ordered me to take a picture of my cock in her ass.

I took the picture as requested, then switched over to video and recorded me slowly sinking into her depths. Once I bottomed out, I started thrusting in and out rapidly, recording me hammering her ass until I came a second time deep inside her. As I pulled out, with the video still recording, cum started to drip out of her well-used ass.

I turned off the phone and handed it back to a completely satisfied Mary. She took the phone and told me that we had just joined the mile-high club, together. We giggled about the way in which it happened, exchanged numbers and compared scheduled for my return trip.

Mary put her uniform back on, I got dressed and we exited the crew rest compartment to return to first-class. Mary kissed me on the cheek and thanked me for the distraction. The rest of the trip was had in restful bliss.

Mary changed her flight schedule and winked at me as I boarded my return flight…

Published 
Written by a612662
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments