Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Paige Finally Did It

37
13 Comments 13
20.5k Views 20.5k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Let me start of by saying that do I love my husband, but we’ve been married for eleven years. He’s the only man that I’d ever slept with. Over the past few years our sex had become infrequent, unsatisfying and boring. My husband, Dillian seemed to care more about mowing the lawn than he does about my sexual needs. I tried to spice things up for him. I brought home sexy lingerie and suggested that we watch an adult movie, but while my sex drive had gotten stronger, he had completely lost his, or at least his desire for me.

I have gained a few pounds since we first met and my breasts aren't quite as perky as they used to be, but even now I’m five foot five and only one hundred and thirty six pounds. I take good care of myself, walking two miles three evenings a week and make a point to try and look good for Dillian.

I still look good enough that guys flirt with me at the mall and the supermarket. I’ve actually had a few serious offers to fool around with co-workers. But I’ve seen office affairs almost always result in disaster. I admit that I've thought about fooling around with someone I work with, but I know that it is a really bad idea.

I started looking online for ideas to spice things up in the bedroom. Dillian is very uncomfortable talking about sex and when I bring the subject up, not only is he uncomfortable but he takes my suggestions as criticism and gets his feelings hurt.

In the process of learning about sexuality on the internet, I discovered some erotic story websites. The stories excited me so much I would have to stop and masturbate.

The more I read, the more I learned and the more I realized my sexual relationship with Dillian was lacking and the more I wanted to experience the type of passion that I felt when Dillian and I played around or had sex when we first met.

Back then, Dillian pursued me aggressively and my attraction to him was very equally strong. I remember that when we would make out in his car that by the time his hands made their way down inside my panties that they would be literally soaked and the smell of my female secretions would fill the car.

Our computer is in the den so I usually get online late at night while Dillian is watching extreme donkey basketball or some other such bullshit on ESPN.

Dillian rarely uses the computer or asks what I do online. He has no clue that I’m sitting in there wearing a teddy and no panties and that my left hand spends much of the time between my legs while I click and scroll through the graphic stories.

I’d run across an advertisement on an adult sites for adult personal ad services. I’d actually followed those links a few times and looked at profiles. I’d begun to think more and more about finding someone on the internet and to have a discreet anonymous affair with. I’d also gone into some chat rooms but found them to be full of pranksters, weirdoes and kids and it turned out to be a waste of time.

I’d corresponded with one man I met in a chat room for several weeks but it became apparent that he wasn't serious about actually meeting and was more interested in knowing what I was wearing or wanting me to talk dirty to him while he jacked off. Besides he lived too far away to make an actual meeting a real possibility.

One night when Dillian was out with a friend at a baseball game, I decided to go to one of those adult personal ad sites and really check it out thoroughly. I didn't want to place my own ad, but to look at ads of other people who were close by. Several things were holding me back from actually contacting anyone through an ad. The main thing was my concern for my safety. To be honest the danger of it all was a little thrilling but I realized that I needed to be smart and not put myself into any truly dangerous situation.

I happened to come upon some ads that were placed by couples who were looking for a woman to join them for a threesome. I had read several stories about threesomes and bi female encounters and the thought of it was very exciting. But more than that, I liked the idea of meeting a couple instead of a single male. I thought that would be a safer situation for me. The understanding with meeting a couple like this is that it’s strictly a sexual encounter with no further expectations of any kind of emotional relationship.

I signed up for a basic membership so that I could correspond with members on the website. It cost less than a trip my hair stylist. I read the ads and sent a message to about a half dozen prospects. I liked the fact that the site had photo ads.

The next morning I got up and checked my e-mail before leaving for work and I already had two interesting replies.

One interesting couple lived about twenty five miles from me and after a few email exchanges I was comfortable enough to give my cell number to the female of the pair, Sandy. By the end of the week we’d spoken on the phone and agreed to meet at an Applebee's restaurant that was halfway between us on Saturday afternoon.

Sandy and her husband had some limited experience with this lifestyle and they were very patient and understanding with me.

Sandy assured me that our meeting was going to be for lunch only and maybe a couple of cocktails. If all of us felt that the chemistry was right we would go get a room at a nearby motel. Otherwise we would shake hands and part with no hard feelings.

Friday night I was so excited I could hardly sleep. I was very aroused and I really wanted to play with myself, but I’d decided to wait and let the sexual tension build for what would hopefully be a memorable and explosive encounter the next day. I told Dillian that I was going shopping and to get my nails done. He didn't seem to care and was planning to play golf with his brother anyway.

I’d exchanged pictures with Sandy and her husband Austin and we agreed to meet at noon. When I pulled into the parking lot, I saw their dark green Suburban that Sandy had described. My knees got weak and my heart started to beat and my palms were sweaty. I had a lump in my throat and I considered chickening out.

I sat in my car for a couple of minutes and thought about what I was doing. I admit I felt a little guilty but the devil sitting on my left shoulder was the one calling the shots now. I quickly glanced at myself in the rearview mirror and then walked into the restaurant.

I recognized Sandy and Austin sitting in the bar at one of those high round tables. They looked just like their pictures. Normal people. Austin stood and as I stuck out my hand to shake his, he leaned forward and gave me a hug.

I can hardly remember what we talked about that afternoon. I remember being nervous and I remember that I drank three margaritas. As I write this story, it’s been over a month since this experience. Some of what happened is a blur, but I can remember what happened in the motel room like it was a porno movie playing in slow motion.

Sandy was very open and not at all shy. At some point before we were finished eating, she just blurted out, "Paige you know we both really want you."

I remember blushing and pausing, smiling and saying, "OK."

I followed them to the motel parking lot in my car. Austin motioned me to come over to the Suburban and told me, “Wait inside with Sandy while I go in and get us a room.”

As I sat on the bench seat next to Sandy she touched my cheek with her hand and turned my head so that we were face to face and just a couple of inches apart. She opened her lips slightly and kissed me softly while penetrating my mouth with her tongue. It was the first time that I had kissed another woman. We continued to kiss, not noticing Austin’s return until the door of the truck opened.

Austin said, "I see that you two are hitting it off already," and everyone giggled.

Austin got a room with a king sized bed which turned out to be a good thing with three people in it.

What followed was the most intense two hours of love making that I’ve ever experienced.

I can remember kicking off my sandals and then seconds later I felt my top being pulled up over my head and since I wasn’t wearing a bra my breasts were fully exposed.

Even though I knew it was coming I was still shocked when Sandy leaned over to unbutton and unzip my jeans. With her help my jeans slipped past my hips, down to my thighs and fell in a heap around my ankles. As I stepped out of them, Sandy slipped her thumbs under the waistband of my tiny lace panties and gently started to slip then off. As she pulled them down my legs she slowly went to her knees.

As I stepped out of my panties she raised them to her nose and inhaled my female aroma.

I remember peaking looks at Austin and even though I was being slowly stripped in front of him, he never looked away from my face.

Sandy cupped my left breast with her right hand and then turned with her back to me.

ElisabethHarringtonn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElisabethHarringtonn



Looking back over her shoulder she asked me to unzip her dress. As the zipper reached the top of her ass, she let the top part fall to her hips. Again looking at me over her shoulder, she dropped the dress off her hips to the floor, leaving her in nothing but her bra, tiny panties and CFM heels.

As I watched, Sandy unhooked her bra and let it fall off her shoulder and slide down her arms to the floor.

Then while I gawked at her bare back and imagined what her bare breasts looked like, she reached down and hooked her thumbs in the waist band of her panties. A second or so later she was lowering them off her hips, exposing her shapely ass.

Once the panties had been added to the pile, Sandy straightened back up and with her arms held out from her side, turned and faced me. Never having seen a naked lady before all I could do was gawk at her loveliness.

Laughing she took my left hand and placed it on her firm breast. Sandy let me feel it for a couple of minutes, then with her arm around my waist turned me to watch Austin.

I don’t know what I expected him to do. Maybe do like Dillian and go into bathroom to undress and not come out until he had his pajama bottoms on. Instead Austin kicked of his scuffed up Nikes and started unbuttoning his shirt. As the front of his shirt gaped open and I saw the chest hair and his flat stomach and well defined abs and I couldn’t help comparing him to Dillian. They both had dark hair and brown eyes but Austin was taller and more muscular.

Then he casually let the shirt slide off his shoulders, down his arms and down on the floor.

I couldn’t tear my eyes away as he lowered his hand to unsnap and unzip his Levis. My breath caught in my throat when I saw a thick clump of curly pubic hair in the V-of his zipper. ‘My god,’ I thought, ‘he isn’t wearing any underwear. As he pulled his jeans on down his huge uncut cock fell out and again Dillian lost in the comparison.

Arm still around me, Sandy led me over to and up on the middle of the large bed. She helped me up on all fours. Then she guided me around so that I was presenting my pussy to her husband, doggy style, all the time her fingers were exploring my swollen wet pussy lips.

Dancing her fingers sensuously up my belly, Sandy started gently pinching my nipples and at the same time holding the shaft of Austin's cock while she guided it inside me. Looking down between my legs, I watched as Sandy slipped the reddish/purple head between my lips and as it disappeared inch by inch into me. I groaned with pleasure as I felt the last inch push home. Once inside Austin, paused to savor my tightness. I ground my hips against his belly in a slow, sensuous circle.

Grabbing my hips, Austin started shoving his cock to the depths of my soaking wet pussy. I helped by pushing back as he stroked my depths. We were both breathing in grunts and squishing and slapping noises filled the room.

Sandy was on her back with her head between by legs in a position where she could lick and suck my clit while her husband was fucking me. It seemed like her lips, tongue and fingers were all over my body. I could feel the orgasm rapidly building in me and I could hear myself panting and moaning out loud.

"C'mon Austin, fuck her harder,” wailed Sandy, “Her pussy's like a firecracker and it’s gonna blow any second.”

Then she encouraged me, "Let it go."

Austin's thrusting continued relentlessly, becoming ever harder and deeper with each powerful thrust.

At the same time Sandy's delicate licking of my inner lips which were now swollen with excitement and protruded beyond the thick outer lips had now transitioned to a deliberately hard sucking of my clit.

My entire body spasmed when I orgasmed. My thighs shook uncontrollably. I could no longer hold myself up and I lurched forward falling on top of Sandy and causing Austin to slip out of me.

The room seemed as though it was spinning. When my head cleared and I looked down I saw that Sandy was still on her back under me and that Austin's cock had slipped out of my pussy and dropped straight down into her waiting and willing mouth.

Austin reached down and put his hands on each side of Sandy's head and stared to actually fuck her mouth like it was a pussy.

Dillian had never treated my mouth like that. What few times I sucked him I had to do all the work. I could imagine that Austin’s powerful cock was going straight down Sandy's throat. I wasn't sure if I would have been able to do that without gagging. Even still, I wanted Austin’s cock in my mouth.

Sliding off Sandy, I started to make my way toward the action. I started at Sandy's navel and kissed my way up to her breasts. I kissed each nipple and kneaded each breast in turn.

Suddenly I felt Austin’s hand on the back of my head. His fingers twisted almost cruelly in my hair and pulled me firmly toward Sandy's mouth and his throbbing cock. It was so unexpected that I gasped in surprise.

Sandy surrendered Austin's cock but she kissed me before moving down to lick Austin's balls.

We took turns like that for a few minutes, taking time to kiss each time we traded places. Softly Sandy's lips press against mine, soft, smooth, warm, alive. Our lips and tongues danced to each other’s passions.

Austin started talking dirty to us. Calling us cunts, whores and bitches. This was something I had tried unsuccessfully to get Dillian to do on many occasions but with no success.

Then Austin commanded me to, “Open your mouth bitch and swallow my cum.”

The rough handling was something I’d never experienced but had often fantasized about. Taking cum in my mouth wasn’t something that I usually did. In all the time I had known Dillian, I hadn’t let him cum in my mouth but a couple of times and even then I didn’t swallow.

But now in this moment of passion I really was looking forward to tasting Austin and submitting to his every desire. I imagined what this scene might look like to someone observing from across the room. Austin's stiff cock throbbed and with each spasm of hot thick cum filling my mouth until it was running out of both corners of my mouth.

Austin told me to swallow it and kept a firm grip of my hair to insure that I wasn't going anywhere.

Giggling, Sandy licked up the drops of cum that had leaked out of the corners of my mouth and down my chin.

The activity continued at a constant and steamy pace.

Austin stroked his cock back to a full erection Sandy pushed me back onto the bed, pushing my knees up and aside almost to my ears, exposing my pussy to her view. She could see my pussy lips pouting open, moisture pooling at the entrance, my clit straining to get out from between my lips.

I took to being eaten with a wild delight. My pussy quivered as Sandy mashed her face between my creamy thighs. My clit throbbed against her nose and my taste was as sweet as any she’d ever eaten. Her tongue went to work, titillating me to the brink of orgasm, then beyond.

I shuddered spasmodically against her face, clutching hard at her head to hold her there so she’d feel ever shiver.

As soon as Austin was ready, Sandy moved up to straddle my face with a knee on each side of my head. She took hold of my ankles and lifted my legs up, bent my knees and forced my legs back until my knees were almost beside my head. That curled my spine up so that my crotch was pointing at the ceiling.

Austin slid back down between my legs and Sandy continued to hold me in place. Then in one thrusting movement, Austin plunged his cock into my waiting pussy as far as it would go, making me grunt, “Oh yesss,” as he slowly pulled out and then ram into me again.

His tight balls slapped against my ass cheeks as he repeatedly slam his cock into me missionary style, burying hard cock all the way to the hilt.

Meanwhile, I’d told Sandy before we met that I wasn't sure I could lick another woman's pussy and we agreed that it wasn’t expected. As Austin pounded my pussy, Sandy didn't pause to ask permission she seemed to know that I was ready to do anything she or Austin wanted. She just lowered her pussy down on my face.

Between being pounded by Austin and licking Sandy’s sweet pussy I was so damned horny that it just took a few more thrusting strokes before I was humping wildly back and cumming, moaning and sobbing, "Ohh, Ooohhh, yesss. F-f-fuck me, fuck your little bitch. Oh god, its sooo good.”

Driving home that day, the twinge of guilt that I’d felt earlier was completely gone. I’d given Dillian every opportunity to explore with me but he’s more interested in golf and sports on ESPN.

I hadn’t planned to ever see Austin and Sandy again. That was agreed to and understood before we met. However as I drove away, I knew that despite our agreement we would be playing again soon.
Published 
Written by mranonymous7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments