Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Office Life

"Join Jake as he witnesses inappropriate sexual behavior from his co-workers."

16
9 Comments 9
2.9k Views 2.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Sometimes office relationships can be straining, even for those who are not involved. Two people in one small office put the livelihood of everyone in the office with their open flirting and inappropriate office behavior. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The tension builds to an explosive ending."

“Can you help me lift this?” the blonde with the large breasts asked.

“That’s what she said!” the man responded uproariously.

The two burst out in laughter, yet again.

The box sat on the floor unmoved. Both were looking at it, breaking out in laughter each time they started to lift it.

Jake sat at his desk, gritting his teeth. His annoyance with the two was growing.

Jake shared a double desk with TJ who was out of the office this week. TJ was a really good work partner, he was quiet, always kept his nose down, and was focused. The two made a great team with many accomplishments.

Typically, nothing could distract Jake from his duties, that is until this man and woman moved into the adjacent desk.

Jake had nothing against them, he liked them both. They were both very good at their jobs, they were top performers in the company, and they were both friendly, sometimes too friendly with each other.

But office etiquette, they had zero.

Ever since the two of them were made work partners and assigned a desk next to them, Jake began struggling with his work due to all their goings on. They were interfering with his ability to focus.

For starters, they were more vocal than he and TJ. Then, their work habits and mannerisms started to get under his skin. Lastly, the two had developed a very inappropriate banter about sex, leading to sexual tension between them, and it was spilling over into his workspace.

He didn’t know how much more he could take. How could they be so irresponsible? Jake was looking for a solution to his newly developed problems.

He used noise-canceling earbuds to block out all the extra chatter and noise the two generated. He could communicate with his partner using internal instant messaging. It didn’t require verbal discussion, and they used it oftentimes anyway. If they needed somewhere quiet to have a discussion, they could take their laptops to one of the small conference rooms.

The first problem was solved.

Their work mannerisms and habits were a little more disconcerting, but eventually, he learned to simply ignore their extended breaks and procrastination. Their lack of discipline irritated him, but he could overlook it.

The reality is, they always completed their work on time. He didn’t understand how, but it worked for them.

The second problem was solved.

The incessant flirting, the sexual innuendos, and the nonstop talking dirty to one another were driving him mad.

The last and biggest problem was not solved.

He could understand why they had an attraction to one another. The two, Linda and Anthony, were both attractive people, they had decent personalities, both were successful, and they were outgoing. But their lives differed from his considerably.

No one had ever made a sexual advance toward him. No one had ever bought him a drink at a bar. He wasn’t sure anyone had flirted with him since college. But certainly, no one had ever shared inappropriate jokes and talked so openly about sex with him in the office. How could they be so brazen?

Jake’s sex life was lackluster, to say the least, but he was interested in sex and thought about it frequently. He just didn’t let it rule his life, and he was not about to let someone else’s rule his.

Jake was convinced Linda and Anthony were about to act on their sexual advances to one another. Their jokes and flirtations had taken on a more serious tone recently. This week with TJ out of the office, they had become relentless, and he was certain they were making plans to act upon them.

The well-equipped room the four of them shared was open. There were no cubicles or walls to separate their large double desks.

Corporate wanted the four of them in the room together, partnered up in pairs, so they could collaborate on larger projects.  

At first, Jake welcomed the idea of being able to collaborate with Anthony and Linda. But now it had become such a distraction to him, he was considering a transfer or quitting the company altogether.

The anxiety and stress they were causing him were affecting his job performance.

He loved his job, he loved working with TJ, and he loved the productive environment they once had. It had been ruined. He now hated being in the office.

What he hated most of all, was the sexual tension it created for himself. Being in a sexual drought, all the whispers, the touching, and the sexual looks Linda would give Tony had worked him into a sexual frenzy.

He had tried masturbating when at home, but no relief. He would fantasize about the two of them having sex at the office, but no relief. He tried masturbating several times each evening at home, but still, no relief. He had even started masturbating in the Men’s room during the workday, but still no relief.

Every single day, at lunchtime, Jake would eat a cheese sandwich outside on a bench under a small red maple tree. He would sit there when the weather permitted, and enjoy the tranquility, and his sandwich.

He loved cheese sandwiches, but for the last few weeks, Linda and Anthony had even managed to ruin that.

Today, for the first time in weeks, he ate his with a smile on his face. A plan had begun to grow in his mind on how he might stop the inappropriate behavior between the two.

 

He had figured out how to get his old life back.

With TJ out of the office, Jake saw the perfect opportunity to set them up, and knock them down.

He began to laugh out loud as he dreamed about them no longer being his problem.

For the first time in a couple of weeks, he wasn’t thinking about masturbating. He would take his full lunch hour and enjoy the weather and not visit the Men’s room stall.

gabrielaaroms
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gabrielaaroms

***

The next day Anthony and Linda were up to their usual antics. They picked up where they had left off the day before. He sat at his desk and commented on how he liked cream in his coffee, and Linda replied with an “Mmmm” sound.

She sat across from him drinking her iced coffee and was making sweet love to the straw with her mouth while giving a sultry look to Anthony, who almost spit his coffee onto the desk.

Keep it up, Jake thought and smiled a devious little smile knowing what he had planned.

The day wore on, and so did their inappropriate behavior. Lunchtime arrived at last. Jake went to the break room to grab his cheese sandwich.

When he was coming out of the break room, Anthony was going in.

Every day, Anthony and Linda would grab something from one of the many food trucks that were parked down the block. They would take turns; one would go to the food trucks, and the other would grab plates and utensils from the breakroom and set their desks, like a dinner table for two, and eat together.

The food from the food trucks was good and it was cheap. The only problem was the walk down, standing in line, and the walk back that would usually consume half the lunch hour, so Jake never bought from the food trucks. Besides, he preferred his sandwich.

Anthony sat back down at his desk and distributed the plates, napkins, cutlery, and drinks.

He woke up his computer screen and thought he might take advantage of some quiet time.

With TJ out of the office, the kid outside eating his cheese sandwich, and Linda grabbing lunch from The Mexicali Food Truck, he queued up his favorite erotic story website and began to read. His favorite genre: first-time straight sex.

He chose a story, began reading, and something began to happen. Linda! He thought.

Linda was under his desk. He felt her hands moving up his legs, grab hold of his cock through his pants, and begin to unzip him.

It was finally happening; he had been working on her for weeks now. He had been trying to soften her up and could tell by how she was flirting back that he finally had her on the hook.

Linda was a very pretty lady. She had curves in all the right spots, long blonde hair, his favorite, large titties, and an ass you could crack walnuts on.

She had recently confided in him, she was a closet nymphomaniac, and now what he had hoped and hinted at, was finally happening.

He knew the way she was sucking on her straw this morning, she wanted to suck his cock.

He was ecstatic.

She unzipped his pants and freed his cock. It was starting to come to life just as he felt her engulf the head in her warm mouth. She moved her tongue around and brought him to a full erection.

It felt amazing. She took the entire length of his shaft in. He had anticipated she would be good at giving head, but he didn’t anticipate how good. He couldn’t remember when a woman had pleasured him with her mouth so good. God knows his wife couldn’t.

She started bobbing her head up and down. He began to squirm in his office chair. He could hear her bumping her head on the bottom side of his desk as she increased the intensity.

He was thinking at this rate, he would last no time. He hoped she swallowed because he didn’t want to deal with the mess.

His phone chimed. He ignored the text not wanting to interrupt this beautiful moment.

His phone chimed again; he shook his head with frustration; he wanted to concentrate on Linda’s mouth and didn’t want to read a text that was probably from his wife who was wanting something trivial.

He began to concentrate on his cock and fantasize about seeing Linda’s large breast exposed while she was sucking him off.

He relaxed and started to cum. His question was answered. She did swallow.

He was done unloading in her mouth and could tell she hadn’t let one drop go to waste. He had never been sucked off so thoroughly in his life. It was stellar.

He was imagining how to set up a rendezvous with her when his phone chimed a third time.

He sighed loudly, hastily grabbed his phone, and looked at the messages.

(Message from Linda) – The Mexicali Food Truck is not here today. Do u want gyros or pizza?

(Message from Linda) -?

(Message from Linda) -?

“Linda?” he asked out loud.

He stood there for a moment, then shouted, “What the hell,” and flung his chair backward.

He stood there with his cock and balls hanging out his zipper, quickly deflating, he leaned down and peered under his desk. Jake was looking back at him, smiling, and wiping the corners of his mouth.

Anthony turned pale, put his package away, grabbed his briefcase, and stormed out of the office.

As the door was closing Jake heard Anthony say, “That’s it, I’m transferring outta here today!”

Jake sat back down at his desk grinning from ear to ear, unwrapped his cheese sandwich, started clacking away at his keyboard, and took a bite.

Linda came through the door with a lunch sack in her hand, and asked, “Where is Tony, I tried texting him?”

“All I know is, he said your name out loud, rushed out the door, and said he was transferring out of this office today.”

“He seemed upset,” I added.

Linda stood with her mouth agape, and the only thing she said was, “What could I do? The Mexicali truck wasn’t there.”

Jake whispered to himself, “Problem solved,” and continued to eat his sandwich.

Published 
Written by Charles_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments