Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Now Go Home to Your Wife

56
13 Comments 13
9.1k Views 9.1k
929 words 929 words

It’s 11:45 PM on a Wednesday and you've had a long day at the office. You know you should go home to your wife, but you decide to stop for a drink instead. You stumble upon an upscale bar not far from the office, so you go in for a drink.

It’s been an hour and as you’re finishing your second drink, someone catches your eye. She is about five feet, and dark-skinned, a petite woman, with a nice round ass that you could get lost in. And her titties, lord... They weren’t huge, but they were still perfect. There was something about them, the way they moved. You could tell through her shirt. You could see her nipples, hard, poking through her shirt.

She seemed to be a little upset, so you offer to buy her a drink. You introduce yourself and ask if she’s okay. She tells you about her day. She’s a teacher and had a rough day in her classroom. You then mention having a rough day at the office also, so she offers to buy you a drink. By this point, you both are three drinks deep, and ordering a fourth. Before you know it, hours have passed of you both talking. It’s last call, you pay the bill, both, and you both stand to leave. But neither of you wants to end it there.

You look down at her to ask if she wanted to come with you, but before the words leave your mouth, her mouth is on yours. Tongue down your throat. You reached down and grab a handful of her ass. You can feel your dick growing inside your pants. It’s time to go. By the time you make it outside, it’s so hard that it’s throbbing. You grab her hand and start to lead her to your car. She tells you “don’t worry about it, I live close by.”

Once at her house, you follow her straight to her room, watching her ass move the whole time. She tells you to sit on the bed, stands in front of you, inches away, and slowly pulls off her clothes revealing a lacy black thong. You reach out running your hands down her body, pausing at her nipples and running your thumb across them. Thinking to yourself, “did her tits grow?” As you reach her pussy, she stops you and says “not yet.” She reaches down and slides her panties down to her ankles. But you’re done waiting. You stand abruptly, grabbing her throat, pushing her against the wall, and shoving your tongue down her throat. You pause, spitting in your hand then start finger fucking her pussy. The hand on her throat moves to her nipples and you feel something wet. You look down and see a white liquid. Realizing it’s milk, your dick gets harder than it’s ever been, and you start sucking her tits dry. You feel her breath deepen and quicken and you know she’s close. Suddenly your hand is drenched and you can feel her juices running down your hand, and down your throat as you drink her milk.

AlissaScott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaScott

She slides to the floor, knees weak from her orgasm. You say “perfect. Daddy needs to nut too.” You grab her by the back of her head and shove your dick in her mouth. You face fuck her, hard, until your cum is pouring out the sides of her mouth. She swallows what’s in her mouth and looks up at you. You pick her up and carry her to the bed. You sit on the edge and tell her to lay back. You get down on your knees and start kissing her thighs until you reach her pussy. You slide your tongue along the length of her pussy, back and forth until you settle on her clit and suck it until you can feel she is about to cum. You then slide your tongue into her pussy and eat. You pause and move up to her tits and suck until your mouth is full and then spit that milk in her pussy and watch it slide out and drip on her pussy.

You mutter “FUCK” and decide you can’t wait any longer. You need to feel her pussy around your dick. You lean over her, reach down, and slide your dick inside her. You fuck her hard and rough. One hand around her throat and the other squeezing milk out her tits. You lean down and lick up the milk on her chest while fucking her. Fuck. You’re close. You flip you both over so she’s on top. Perfect. You grab her hips and grind into her while she rides you. Back and forth. Circles. With every move she makes, you can feel her get wetter and wetter, her breath deeper and faster. With one last thrust, you slam into her, nutting deep inside her pussy, while she cums too, throwing her head back in ecstasy, then collapses on you.

Suddenly, you both hear a low vibration. It’s your phone. She’s closest to it, so she reaches up to hand it to you. “Who’s Alex?” She asks.

You hesitate before answering quietly, “my wife.”

“You’re married?” She asks.

“Yes.”

“Do you guys fuck like that?” She asks with a sly smile.

“No, not at all."

“Good. Now you have something to look forward to when you see me again. Now go home to your wife.”

Published 
Written by jezebeljane96
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments