Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Friends at the Beach

"An evening out to dinner at the beach results in new friendships and some incredible sexy fun."

73
24 Comments 24
34.5k Views 34.5k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Famous Story
“Hey Jen, we’re gonna miss our reservation if we don’t…” Jen and I had driven to our beach house earlier in the day in time to get some rays on the beach, but were running late for our dinner reservation. Just then she emerged from her dressing room looking gorgeous in her freshly tuned up tan, a strappy little black dress that plunged provocatively between her perky 34B’s and ended mid-thigh showing off her lean tanned thighs and long, slender legs, a pair of open-toed four-inch heels, and her soft brown hair drifting over her shoulders and down her back. She always makes me catch my breath when she dresses like this – she is a beautiful woman, and when she really does herself up like tonight she is jaw-dropping and knows it.

“Were you saying something, Brad?” Jen smiled as she emerged, dressed to kill and leaning in to give me a kiss. “We better hurry, honey, or we’re going to be late! By the way, you’re looking very handsome tonight – who are you trying to impress?” And with that, we scooted out the door into the car and drove off.

Dinner was fabulous as always. Vine is our favorite place on the island – great food and wine, always packed, and usually has an interesting collection of locals and vacationers. We’re something of both as we come often when at our place on the island, but we only get there six or seven times a year, so while we see a few people we know, we usually just have a nice private dinner for two. The restaurant is small and tables are very tightly arranged, so it’s easy to make a new friend or two with the tables nearby.

On this evening, the table adjacent to ours was occupied by a couple we both had seen on the island before somewhere, but had never actually met. They were being seated just as we were ordering, and with the tight quarters they had to squeeze by our waiter on the way in. Our table got jostled, which ended up being somewhat comical and initiated some humorous comments among all of us.

The woman was an attractive, slim blond with long hair and fine features, and was wearing a stunning little black dress with spaghetti straps; he was tall and athletic, with dark hair and an engaging smile. Throughout dinner one of us would periodically engage the other in brief conversation, until we were carrying on like old friends by the time we were finishing the last of the wine a couple hours later.

One of us suggested that we wrap things up at the restaurant and head over to a new beach bar to have a drink before parting. All four of us were clearly enjoying the company, so everyone agreed. On the quick drive to the bar, Jen turned to me, and in her most seductive voice murmured, “Alexia really has her eye on you, babe.”

I smiled and glanced over to see her sexy smile, and replied, “Yeah, she’s quite attractive, but I think it’s Kurt who has really taken an interest in you – big surprise, your short skirt had him nearly falling out of his chair!” We both laughed as I reached over to slide my hand just under the hem of her short dress to massage her sexy thighs.

As I slid my hand around to her inner thigh, she parted her legs slightly, then in her sexiest tone murmured, “Mmm… better not go any further, or we won’t make it to the bar with Kurt and Alexia.”

We parked the car and headed in, finding our new friends at a small table overlooking the water – a nice breeze blowing in. It really was a beautiful night. The air was still warm from the hot day, but the light sea breeze was cooling things down nicely, and we enjoyed a round of cocktails and got to know each other a little.

We discovered that each couple had vacation homes on the island and that we had probably crossed paths periodically, as we all tried to take any long weekends possible to spend some time here. The conversation was easy, and turned lightly flirtatious with a couple of drinks. Jen winked at me once when Alexia was in a lengthy exchange with me, touching my arm periodically and laughing as we talked. I was similarly entertained by Jen’s seductive tone when she was talking with Kurt, and how she would occasionally toy with her hair when he was talking.

Two or three rounds later, one of the women suggested that we should continue this at one of our homes while we could still manage to navigate. Ours being the closer stop, we decided to head there. To make sure Kurt and Alexia didn’t get lost on the way, Jen and Alexia rode together in their car and Kurt jumped in mine.

On the ten minute drive to our beach house, Kurt wasted no time in telling me how lucky of a guy I was to have Jen as a wife. I returned the compliment about Alexia. It was true – both women were stunning, sexy, dressed to kill, and I was interested to see how the night would progress.

We passed through the security gate, where I told the guard that the car following mine was with me, and we wound our way through the maze of roads to our place and parked. I told Jen to take Alexia down to the beach and that Kurt and I would make a few drinks and be along soon.

We grabbed a bottle of Grey Goose, some tonic, cut some limes, and hustled along after the women. Neither Kurt nor I talked much as we got the drinks and glasses. I think we were both working things over in our heads about how the evening was unfolding, and we were anxious to keep things going.

When we got to the beach, Jen and Alexia called to us from the small table on our dock. It was incredibly dark as a few clouds had blown in and covered the moon and most of the stars. We poured some drinks and kept going where we had left off at the bar, everyone relaxing and enjoying the time with new friends. The conversation became more suggestive as the drinks flowed. Nothing direct, but the combination of alcohol and the darkness served to remove most inhibitions.

During a brief lull in the conversation, Jen suggested that we move back up to the pool for a swim. “We have guest swimsuits that you are welcome to use,” Jen offered.

Kurt replied, “What’s the fun in that? Besides, it’s pitch black out.” We all made our way laughing and carrying on back up to the pool.

The two women wasted no time in sliding their little black dresses over their hips, stepping out of their heels and plunging into the pool. Kurt and I had a little more work to do to get undressed, and the women both teased us for taking so long.

“Sure, like we don’t want to be in a pool with two nearly naked women!” I laughed.

Now it was Alexia’s turn to up the ante. “Well boys, maybe this will hurry you along,” and she slipped off her panties and bra and threw them at our feet. Needing no further encouragement, both Kurt and I quickly finished undressing and dove in. As I surfaced near Jen, I slid my hands up her body to discover that she had also removed her panties and bra.

The four of us floated together closely in the warm water. The clouds had thinned a little and the moon provided just enough illumination to allow me to see each woman’s silhouette. Jen has an amazing body, and I was incredibly turned on by the sight of her standing there not quite chest deep in the water, her perky breasts and erect nipples outlined in the moonlight, her wet hair clinging to her shoulders and back. The fact that another man we had just met was also enjoying the view was somehow even more exciting.

Alexia was also a vision. She was slightly taller than Jen, and I had gotten a glimpse of her tight little ass in her g-string when she shed her dress just moments ago.

AmaliaR
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaliaR

Her breasts were slightly larger than Jen’s, and sloped elegantly down to her mouthwatering globes that now seemed to float on the water’s surface. But what fascinated me the most was how her nipples protruded like bullets from her sexy mounds.

We all joked around to break the ice at our new situation, and after one particular comment both Jen and Alexia began splashing Kurt and me. Jen was closer to Kurt, so he grabbed her around the waist and flipped her over his shoulder while I spun Alexia around, pinning her arms to her sides and pulling her against me. Jen squealed to be let down and Kurt obliged but didn’t release his hold on her, setting her down facing him and pulling her close.

The tension was high, and I could tell that Jen wasn’t minding Kurt’s manhandling one bit, as she allowed herself to slide from his shoulder and down over his naked body, ending up with her hands on his chest, her chest heaving with excitement just inches from his.

My situation was slightly more calm above water, but below the surface was an entirely different matter. With Alexia’s arms lightly pinned to her sides, she reached behind herself, took my semi-hard cock in her hand, then turned and whispered that she wanted to feel me inside her tight pussy.

I momentarily lost track of my wife while Alexia was gripping my cock, and I instinctively pulled her closer against me and cupped her breasts. She released her grip on me and pressed back against my hips; the feeling of my now hard cock surging against her sweet little ass had me spinning.

I briefly glanced over at Jen and saw that they were still in the same position, close together, facing each other, but Jen’s hands were no longer on Kurt’s chest, and even in the dim moonlight I thought I could see the rhythmic flexing of her shoulders; I was pretty certain that my sexy wife was stroking Kurt’s willing cock under the water.

All of this had happened so fast, and while I’m sure that every one of us generally knew that our partners were misbehaving with the other’s spouse, it was dark and none of us were really paying close attention to each other’s situation. It all sort of dawned on us at the same time, and we all laughed it off with each couple gradually disengaging and the four of us drifting back together.

I don’t know how long we floated there laughing and talking, maybe another few minutes, but eventually Kurt announced that he needed a bathroom break. Jen said she could use one too, and would lead the way as the house was locked anyway. The two of them grabbed some towels, wrapped themselves up and walked up the stone path to our house.

With Kurt and Jen headed back to our house, I turned to Alexia. Her eyes were smoldering as she pulled me into a deep kiss, her warm tongue sliding between my lips and finding mine. We kissed passionately, hands roaming over each other, pressing our wet bodies tightly together. Alexia reached down and began to stroke my already hard cock, tracing the length of my shaft and circling the head with her well-manicured, slender fingers. I groaned as she continued to stroke me lightly, pressing the palm of her hand against my shaft and squeezing it.

While Alexia was driving me wild with her strokes, I cupped her soft breasts with my hands, allowing her stiff nipples to slide between my fingers, massaging them and pinching them lightly. I had never felt nipples that erect, and she moaned into my mouth as I ran my thumbs over them.

Just the feeling off her long, erect nipples in my hands was incredible, but I had to have them in my mouth. I broke off our kiss, and moved down to pull one and then the other nipple between my lips, sucking and running my tongue over them, my hands moving down to grip her sexy ass and pull her tight against me. Alexia arched her back, pressing her tits into my face, and began furiously stroking my pulsing cock and continuing to slide her fingers up and around my shaft, brushing over the swollen head with each pass. She ran her other hand over my chest, then down to grip my throbbing cock with both hands.

I pulled away from her amazing breasts briefly to enjoy Alexia’s soft hands gliding over and around my rod, and then pulled her tight against me, feeling her erect nipples and soft skin against my chest. God, I wanted this gorgeous, sexy woman, and her slim naked body felt so incredible against mine.

I picked her up in my arms, locked in a deep kiss, and carried her to one of the over-sized chaise lounges by the pool. I pulled her onto my lap as I sat down and she wrapped her legs around me. Lifting herself up and grasping my cock to position it, she slowly lowered herself around me, gradually taking me all the way inside her sweet pussy. The sensation was glorious as she impaled her tight little hole on my pulsing shaft, and she gasped as the taut head of my cock rammed against her cervix. But she held herself there, grinding herself down firmly on my pole, then leaned against me and breathlessly whispered, “No one has ever been this deep inside me before.”

After grinding on me for what must have been several luxurious minutes, Alexia leaned back as I lifted her up and then brought her slowly down on me again, her eyes burning into me as she told me to fuck her hard, and how perfectly my cock filled her tight cunt. My hands gripped her ass and my hips hammered into her each time I lowered her, her hands and fingernails scratching at my chest and shoulders.

Her gasps and light cries of “yes, yes” encouraged me to keep pounding my meat into her tight slit. Gripping her hips, I lifted her and turned her around. She arched her back and again lowered her drenched, swollen pussy over my throbbing cock. I love this position, and the sight of Alexia’s ass rising and falling and my stiff cock disappearing inside this gorgeous woman was pure ecstasy.

I reclined back, resting my hands on Alexia’s hips, and watched the incredible view as her ass would rise and then plunge with vigor down around my cock. After a few minutes, Alexia gripped my legs and lifted herself, teasing just the tip of my engorged head barely inside her, and that put me over the edge.

The incredible view of her swollen lips swallowing my cock and her sweet little ass gyrating made me lose all control as I grabbed her hips and slammed her down on me hard as I shot multiple streams of thick cum into her willing cunt. Her pussy flooded with my creamy seed, I reached around and began to rub her clit and almost immediately she shuddered and pressed herself down even harder as she climaxed around me.

I continued to gently massage her clit as multiple waves of ecstasy wracked her body. Finally, she relaxed and leaned back against me, and I laid back, pulling her along with me, my cock still pulsing and embedded inside her. We shifted over to our sides and I remained inside Alexia, my semi-erect shaft gently sliding in and out of her, holding her close against me as our breathing recovered, quietly enjoying each other.

I had completely lost track of time, and immediately began to wonder what was going on with Jen and Kurt. I turned Alexia’s head toward me and kissed her softly, saying, “We should probably go find the other two before they return.”

Alexia replied, “Mmm... they must have gotten tied up with something. Okay, let’s go check in on them.” And with that, we cleaned up quickly in the pool, wrapped ourselves in towels and headed up to the house.

…to be continued

Published 
Written by InTooDeep
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments