Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Cheating-New Fetish

"A few drinks, a cheating wife finds a new fetish"

100
14 Comments 14
18.8k Views 18.8k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Twenty years of marriage. I never thought something like this would happen. Sure I had fantasies and my mind may have strayed but I never physically strayed. Maybe, my husband, Craig shouldn’t have invited his old college buddy to stay the weekend. Maybe we shouldn’t have been drinking. Whatever caused it to happen triggered something in me.

When Craig told me his old college buddy Dan would be in town and he offered our spare room to him for the weekend I thought it would be fun to meet one of his old friends. I wasn’t surprised that he was attractive and well-built, my husband was the same and I could see why they were friends. That first night when the drinking started the old stories started too.

I giggled and enjoyed the banter as the two bragged about old flames and conquest. I thought that Dan may have been trying to flirt with me a little, but I contributed it to the alcohol. It became a bit embarrassing when my husband threw me into the conversation of his conquest. He didn’t say anything obscene or vulgar but the sly comments made me blush and my husband’s hand sliding up and down my thigh did make me a little moist in the panties.

The teasing of my inner thigh had me distracted when Craig shifted the conversation. My husband who was now showing signs of excessive alcohol had moved his hand much closer to my panties as he began talking about how after a few drinks I was his for the taking. He commented about how loud I get and apologized to Dan in advance for the noises he would hear tonight.

Dan laughed, looking directly at me he said, “I’ve been known to make a few women scream in my day.” 

Craig with a bit of a slur stated, “Honey we’re almost out of wine, how about you be a good little girl and grab another bottle from the basement,” as his hand pushed in between my legs and pressed into my panties. 

I don’t think my husband realized his whisper was loud enough for Dan to hear when he said, “It looks like your a little wet already.”

I had to save face so I replied, “Excuse me, sir, but your hand is in a very inappropriate place,” as I stood up to make my way to the basement.

Reaching the bar in the basement I grabbed the closest bottle of wine. Turning around I found myself face to chest with Dan. I giggled and said, “You snuck up on me.” 

Dan replied, “Are your panties still wet?”

Alcohol has a funny effect. I don’t think I would have normally replied like this but for some reason, I just smiled and said, “Maybe.”

Dan had a grin on his face. He was bold and confident and I was frozen in place when he quickly unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. Normally I wouldn’t be impressed but this was visibly different. Holding his massive tool in his hand he said, “Does Craig make you scream with something like this?”

Between the alcohol and the sheer amazement of such a well endowment I forgot how to speak and just shook my head no. Dan moved in closer, reaching under my sundress he pressed his hand into my panties. Smiling he said, “The answer is yes.”

I replied, “I said no, Craig doesn’t have something quite like that.”

Dan’s deep voice whispered, “The answer is yes, you’re panties are still wet.”

I didn’t know what came over me but as Dan’s fingers found the waistband of my panties my legs began to part. Suddenly his long fingers were stroking through my pussy lips and across my clit. There was no hiding from him just how wet my pussy was. Dan used both hands and quickly stripped my panties from under my dress. Even though everything seemed to be going in slow motion I was unable to resist as Dan spun me around and pushed, forcing me to bend over and rest my chest on a bar stool. 

Dan said, “Open your mouth,” as he pressed my panties between my lips.

“We don’t want Craig to hear your screams,” he exclaimed. My heart began to beat faster when the head of his large cock slid up and down my wet pussy lips. The panties in my mouth turned out to be a much-needed idea. The feel of his thick manhood pushing deep into my pussy, spreading my cunt walls would have made any woman want to scream. 

Dan began fucking me hard with deep, fast strokes. My pussy became wetter as his cock found every nerve ending causing my clit to throb. Dan’s assault continued. The warmth of his large cock fiercely fucking, stretching my pussy. The desire deep in my womb overtaking my senses I began backing into his every thrust. Feeling his balls slapping against my clit sent my body into orgasm. 

I could feel the walls of my pussy try to squeeze onto his large cock only to give way as Dan began to slam into me harder. It was at that moment when his large cock began spewing loads of thick hot cum deep in my hole and I became aware of the reality of the moment. My husbands’ good friend just fucked me and filled me with cum with the biggest cock I had ever seen.

When Dan pulled his massive cock from my stretched swollen hole, I could feel my pussy throbbing from the deep fucking. I waited for the massive loads of sperm to come running out but nothing happened. I could feel the wet warmth of his juice inside me and I realized that his load was so deep inside my womb that it may take hours for it to find a way out.

Dan quickly disappeared from the basement and headed back upstairs. Slipping my panties back on and hoping the thin layer of fabric would somehow disguise my freshly fucked pussy I headed back upstairs with the bottle of wine.

When I got to the kitchen Craig asked, “What took you so long?”

 I quickly replied, “There was some big trouble in the basement, but I handled it.”

Craig opened the bottle and poured the three of us another glass. As the conversation continued I soon found that Craig grabbed my hand and placed it on his crotch underneath the table. As my husband moved my hand up and down forcing it to stroke the hard-on inside his pants. I could feel my wet pussy become more lubricated. I crossed my legs in the hope of preventing my panties from becoming soaked with leaking cum.

Swallowing the last of his wine, Craig took me by the hand and said, “Come on, honey, I think it's time for us to break that bed.” 

He asked Dan if he wouldn't mind turning off the lights when he went to bed and Dan replied, “Not a problem.”

Craig closed the bedroom door behind us and quickly stripped away his clothes. I lifted my dress over my head to find Craig immediately pressing into me. His stiffened cock pressing into my tummy I said, “Slow down there, cowboy.”

Craig’s speech slightly slurred replied, “I know what you need.”

I asked, “Oh yeah, what’s that?”

Craig replied, “You need that tight little pussy of yours licked, don’t you?”

I don’t know why but my entire body began to tingle. I looked at my husband as he lowered himself to his knees. My voice suddenly seemed stronger as I replied, “Yes, honey, I do need my pussy licked.” I pulled my panties down then kicked them away. I slid back onto the bed and grabbed a pillow to prop up behind me. My knees pointed up as I slowly spread my legs. Looking towards my husband I wiggled my finger and said, “Come here and eat my pussy.”

I stared as Craig slid between my legs and his lips met my lower lips. His tongue quickly began flicking around my clit. His sucking and slurping at my clit caused my nipples to harden under my bra. I unsnapped my bra and tossed it to the side. Cupping my breast I felt so unbelievably naughty. 

I dared myself to do it. In a moaning voice, I said, “Ohh, Craig, I want your tongue in me.” Craig quickly obliged and buried his tongue into my twat. “Lick it, baby, lick it good,” I begged. Craig went at it like a dog in thirst.

He paused for a moment and said, “My god honey your pussy is really wet.” I saw his sticky lips and I knew Dans cum had started leaking out. 

My entire body felt sexier than ever. I reached down and grabbed the back of Craigs’ head pushing his face back into my swollen pussy. Craig continued his feast between my legs. I could feel my inner walls begin to contract and spasm. I was close but I didn’t want to cum yet.

I begged my husband, “Come up here and fuck me.” Craig slid up between my legs. I grabbed his head with both hands and pulled him in giving him a deep kiss. The familiar taste of a man’s cum was on his lips and it was intoxicating. 

I licked his lips and chin before releasing his head and sliding down underneath him. My knees went wide as my hands found his ass. I pulled him in and his stiff cock easily slid into my hole. He let out a moan as I pulled him in as deep as he could go. His eyes locked onto mine and I shook my head up and down coaxing him I said, “Go ahead, baby, fuck me.”

My husband began fucking me hard, his ass moving back and forth as fast as it could. He said, “Honey, I don’t think you’ve ever been this wet before.”

I replied, “I know, can you feel it.” 

I noticed the sound. It was the sound of wetness slapping between us that finally sent me over the edge. I grabbed his ass, spreading my legs apart as far as possible I began humping up trying to get his cock in deeper. I yelled, “Fuck me harder, I’m cumming.”

As my orgasm took over Craig fucked me with everything he had. He howled back, “I’m cumming too.” His entire body spasmed when he began shooting his load inside me. 

abby509
Online Now!
Lush Cams
abby509

Craig laid on top of me catching his breath. A moment later he was pulling himself up. I looked down and saw his cock covered in white goo. Craig got to his feet and said, “Holy shit that’s a lot of cum.”

Craig asked, “Do you want me to turn on the shower so you can clean up?”

I replied, “No not yet.” I laid there as he left the room. I couldn’t believe how good my body felt. My mind was drifting on clouds of pleasure. I thought about Dans’ huge cock stretching my pussy. I thought about my husband feverishly licking my cum filled hole. I had one last thought and then fell asleep.

When I woke up in the morning I thought I had the wildest dream. Reality hit me and I panicked when I noticed the sticky feeling between my thighs. I jumped out of bed and quickly hopped into the shower to clean up. I got down to the kitchen both Craig and Dan were getting ready to head out golfing. My husband kissed me on the head and with a chuckle  said, “I already apologized to Dan about the noise last night.”

Dan looked at me and said, “Sounded like a pretty wild time.” I’m sure Dan noticed my blushing. 

I spent the whole afternoon thinking about yesterday. Every time the events replayed in my mind I could feel a tingling in between my legs. The thoughts running through my head were hedonistic. My daydreaming was interrupted by a noise coming from across the street. My neighbor’s son was back from college. He was mowing the lawn wearing only his gym shorts.

I found myself staring at his well-defined muscular build covered in sweat. I had gazed far too long and he noticed me through the window. He waved and smiled as I bit my lower lip while ogling at his body. I had to snap out of it. I thought to myself, “What is wrong with me.”

Soon Craig and Dan returned. Craig bragged about his domination of Dan on the course. I shook my head and stated, “Boys will always be boys.” 

Craig grabbed a glass of water and said, “I think I need to grab a power nap before dinner.”

Dan replied, "I’ll stretch out on the couch if you don’t mind.”

Craig responded, “Help yourself.”

I went back to the kitchen to get some preparations for dinner. I was slicing tomatoes for a salad and kind of giggled when I thought about the size of the cucumber on the counter. My thoughts drifted and soon I noticed I was once again biting my lower lip. 

I decided to peek into the living room and see what Dan was doing. Dan was lying on the couch, his eyes closed and shirt removed. I stared at his firm chest, watching it rise up and down with his breath. My eyes ran from his chest down his body. Even sleeping the bulge in his shorts gave away a big secret. 

My fingers traveled down my side finding their way under my sundress and pressed against my pussy. I could feel myself getting wetter by the second. I wondered if his cock was really that big or did I just imagine it yesterday. My mind knew better but my body didn’t. I needed to see it again.

I quietly walked to the couch and kneeled next to Dan. Was I going to do it? I was. I slowly began to unzip his shorts and expose his tool. I knew he would probably wake up. I guess I hoped he would. I looked up at his face and saw his eyes staring back at me. Dan smiled as he reached into his shorts and pulled his cock from its hiding place. Even soft his cock was thick. 

Dan spun himself around and sat up on the couch. He slid his shorts and underwear off. On my knees, I watched as he began stroking his cock. It began growing quickly and my heart thumped when I saw just how big and thick it really was. 

Dan grabbed my hand and placed it on his swollen cock. The size of it in my hand was astonishing. I began stroking it, watching it harden more. Dan placed his hand on the top of my head and pushed me towards his cock. My mouth opened wide and his thick crown found its way inside. My lips stretched, wrapping around him as my hand ran up and down his shaft. 

Dan reached down, grabbing my other hand he placed it on his balls. I could feel the warmth and heaviness of them filing my hand. It wasn’t long before Dan grabbed my arms and lifted me to my feet. Aggressively, he nearly ripped my panties from under my sundress. He pulled me forward forcing me to straddle over his massive phallus. My body became week when he licked his fingers. 

I could see the look in his eyes. He knew I couldn’t and wouldn’t resist. His wet fingers stroked my pussy lips and Dan chuckled when he noticed how wet I was. With a grin on his face, he positioned the head of his thick cock against the opening of my pussy. Dan pulled his hands from under my dress and placed them behind his head. He looked at me with that same grin and said, “Go ahead, take it.”

Staring at me he knew. He knew I had to. I closed my eyes and lowered myself. Dan’s thick cock began pushing into my pussy. I couldn’t stop. The feeling of his head penetrating, the feeling of his warm, thick shaft stretching me, there was no way I could stop. I slowly slid down, further and further. The initial burn quickly turning into sparks of ecstasy inside my pussy. 

His cock pressing against every nerve, filling me in a way I had never experienced before. I took in as much as my pussy would allow before sliding back up. Dan’s hands moved to my side and he lifted me to a point where I could feel the head of his cock at the opening of my hole again. He looked at me and with that same grin asked, “Should I pull it out?”

My heart began to pound as I begged, “No.” Dan removed his hands, allowing me to slide back down his shaft. I moaned deeply as it filled me again. He began slowly moving his hips up and down trying to feed my pussy more of his cock. The slow fucking was sending my entire body into waves of pleasure. Then suddenly Dan stopped moving. 

He grabbed my hips and lifted me again. With the head of his cock teasing to exit the entrance of my pussy he asked again, “Do you want me to stop?”

I could actually feel a throbbing in my pussy lips. Dan knew his teasing made my pussy ache inside. I answered, “No.”

His voice stern and deep Dan demanded, “Then take all of it.”

Grabbing his hands and removing them from my sides I replied, “Yes.”

There was no pain, just pure internal bliss as I slid down on his huge cock. My pussy willingly invited every thick inch until only his balls were visible. I could feel my cervix give way and the pressure in my stomach. The feeling of his huge cock filling me so deeply caused something shocking to happen. I had no control over the instant orgasm that shook my body.

I started grinding into his pelvis trying to catch up with the waves of orgasm shooting through my body. Dan wrapped his arms around me and began meeting my rhythm with thrust. Pulling me down and tighter to his body he exploded. I felt the warmth against my stomach as he spasmed and twitched emptying his balls inside me.

I got off of Dans’ lap and saw his massive cock fall to his thigh glistening in wetness from my juices. Grabbing my panties from the floor I said, “You’ll have to excuse me but there is something I must do.”

With my panties in my hand, I quickly made my way upstairs to the bedroom. Closing the door behind me, my husband Craig was still napping. This insatiable desire was now controlling my reality. I crawled on top of Craig and began kissing his face. His eyes opened and locked onto mine. I smiled and began kissing him deeply on the mouth. He chuckled while asking, “What are you doing?”

I placed my finger over his lips and said, “Shhhh.”

I lifted my sundress off over my head. Placing my finger over his lips again I said, “Shhhh.” My knees quickly found their position as I swiftly maneuvered and lowered my swollen pussy onto his mouth. 

“Eat me,” I said, as my hips began to move. Craig had no choice but to bury his tongue inside my hole. I was in heaven as my husband’s tongue soothed my aches. The naughty thoughts swirled through my mind and I began to breathe more rapidly as my pussy felt wetter inside.

I heard Craig lightly cough under me. He kept licking, then I heard him cough again. I raised slightly from his face and Craig said, “God, honey, you’re so fucking wet your creaming.”  It was like electrical sparks shooting off in my pussy. I pressed my pussy hard onto Craig's face forcing his tongue and lips onto my hole. I knew Dan's cum was draining from deep in my hole.

The orgasm that was building inside me was different. This orgasm started from my mind and spread through my whole body. I squeezed out the words in a pleading voice, “Eat it, please eat it, I’m going to cum.” My husband’s mouth went into overdrive feeding on my pussy. My thighs trembled as I began to grind on his face, The orgasm released and sent shockwaves through my clit.  

I caught my breath and slid my pussy from my husband’s face. Looking down I could see Dans cum covering his lips. I quickly swooped in and licked the evidence from his lips and mouth. In a bewildered voice, Craig said, “Honey, that was a hell of an orgasm, you’ve never cum on my face like that before.”

I responded, “I know, would it bother you if I did it again.”

Craig insisted, “Hell no, anytime you want.”

I smiled as my body filled with warmth and replied, “I was hoping you would say that.” 

Craig and I got ourselves composed and headed back downstairs. When we got there Dan was gone but he left a note thanking us and letting Craig know he would call him later. I looked out the window and saw that his car was gone. I yelled to my husband, “Dan’s car is gone.”

I looked down the street in both directions then I smiled. I yelled to Craig, “Did you know the neighbors’ son is back from college?”

Published 
Written by ricinatl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments