Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife’s Best Friend

"My life takes a turn as I’m left alone with my wife’s best friend."

177
23 Comments 23
4.2k Views 4.2k
930 words 930 words

Author's Notes

"This is a real encounter I had with my wife’s best friend. The first in a series."

I had always been attracted to my wife's best friend, Kelly.

Kelly was 5”4, curvy with black hair that came down to just above her large chest. She had an array of tattoos that leant into her overall goth look.

Her figure was great; she had curves in all the right places. Her ass was well-rounded and she often wore tight clothing to show it off.

Kelly was my wife’s best friend, and along with her husband, Tom, we’d spend most weekends together, going out for dinner or drinks, and we’d often stay the night at each other's houses rather than drive home.

The four of us became comfortable around each other. The girls often walked around in their underwear or tiny pyjamas, I couldn’t complain, the sight of my wife and Kelly in this state led to much masturbation on my behalf.

One evening, after a few drinks, I found myself alone with Kelly on her sofa.

Our partners had gone to bed wishing to sleep off their drinks. It wasn’t unusual for me and Kelly to be alone together after drinking, the two of us could handle our liquor better than our respective partners.

Kelly wore a pair of booty-short pyjamas and a vest top. I could see her nipple bars through the thin material which I could barely keep my eyes off.

As the two of us sat watching trashy TV, she asked if she could stretch out and place her feet on my lap. Being the kind friend I am, I agreed. She gently placed her feet on my lap just below my crotch.

I stole a glance at her while she watched TV, her legs slightly spread as she rested them on me. Her shorts were barely covering her pussy, which after some careful looking, was bare. I could make out her lips on either side of the fabric.

My cock began to swell at the sight of her bare pussy. I felt it grow in my shorts and to my horror, it began to push against her feet.

A moment passed by that felt like an eternity when Kelly noticed what had happened. She looked over at me and her eyes were drawn to the bulge she felt at her toes.

She smiled and gently prodded my now erect cock with her feet.

“What do we have here?” she whispered to me, running her foot over my cock.

I sat in silence, blushing, horrified at what had happened.

“Don’t be sorry” she said, clearly noticing the redness in my face. “Daisy always said you had a big cock, and it looks like she was right,” she said to me as she sat up.

Kelly sat on her knees next to me, inches from my face. She slowly grabbed the bulge in my shorts.

IvanaWilliamTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvanaWilliamTS

“I always knew you had the hots for me,” she whispered in my ear before continuing, “Ever since Daisy mentioned you were good in bed, I’ve always been curious to try you for myself,” she said slowly kissing my neck.

I moaned as she tightened her grip on my cock.

Kelly slowly and seductively pulled my cock free from my shorts, it sprang up and she grabbed it, slowly jerking it as she kissed my neck.

I sat motionless for a moment, before turning to her, my lips finally touching hers and the two of us moaned as we kissed. It was as if a fire had been lit between us. We grabbed at each other’s clothes, pulling them off our bodies until the two of us finally were naked.

Kelly leapt into my lap, my cock between her legs, her pussy sliding over it, covering it with her wetness.

After a moment she moved up, and grabbed my cock in her hand, holding it below her slit. The two of us looked into each other’s eyes for a moment, knowing we were about to cross a bridge that we could not turn back from.

She slowly sat down on my cock, heat from her pussy engulfing it inch by inch until finally, she sat down reaching the base of my cock.

We both moaned in unison as she began to bounce up and down in my lap, her eyes rolling back as her tits bounced inches from my face

My hands gripped her round ass and we kissed, trying to muffle the sounds of our lovemaking knowing our partners were upstairs sleeping.

She rode me for a while when she began to tense up, her legs began to shake and her moans grew louder.

“Oh fuck I’m going to cum,” she cried, desperately trying to keep herself quiet.

I placed my hand over her mouth as she came on my cock, her moans, while muffled, were loud.

The feeling and noise of her orgasm sent me over the edge.

“Fuck Kelly I’m going to cum,” I moaned as I felt my heart race as my orgasm swelled.

“Cum in me,” she said softly as she rode the wave of her orgasm.

My balls tightened and I grunted as spurts of cum flooded the inside of her pussy.

The two of us stayed locked together for a while, and finally, our breathing slowed as my cock softened, still inside her.

Kelly kissed me before she climbed off me.

“I’d better get to bed,” she said to me as she pulled on her clothes.

“See you in the morning,” I replied as I got dressed.

Life would never be the same.

Published 
Written by Florenzo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments