Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Relapse Into Cheating

"Trying to stay faithful but I couldn't resist"

74
15 Comments 15
4.7k Views 4.7k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Author's Notes

"I was caught cheating and was broken up with. We got back together and I agreed that I wouldn't cheat anymore. I lasted a few months but cracked when I got seduced one time. I added dialogue to this one, of course it's not exactly what was said but it gets the idea across."

Things were going well for me and my boyfriend. Sure, the sex wasn't as kinky, intense, or thrilling as some of my previous escapades, but we were in a good place after my boyfriend walked in on me mid blow job causing our break up. I hadn't cheated and didn't seek out any opportunities to do so. Sure, I got flirted with from time to time when I was out, but nothing came of it.

My best friend and I decided to go to a little party. Nothing uncommon for us. Some friends were hosting a get-together and we were excited to go. I wasn't planning on anything spicy happening, I was dressed casually in jeans and a comfy sweatshirt. I was just planning on having some drinks, laughs, and catching up with old friends.

We got there and were welcomed and thanked the hosts for having us over. I go around and who do I see but one of my old friends with benefits? It wasn't my first time running into a past hook or friends with benefits. I had run into past ones going out to parties like this. It was my first time running into him though. We had a great sexual connection. We were into a lot of the same stuff and he always knew just how to push my buttons to turn me on and please me. He was pretty tall, had a great body, was confident and comfortable with himself, and dominant in bed. He was one of the people I had to tell that I couldn't see or talk to anymore. So far I had maintained that boundary.

When he saw me his face lit up as he greeted me. Inside I felt a bit of "oh shit" and I think my face reflected that at first. I quickly changed my facial expression, greeted him back, and reciprocated his hug. He told me how great I looked and I thanked him. He asked how I was doing and I did the same and we did some brief catching up. He noticed I didn't have a drink and said we should get me one. I walked with him to the kitchen and got a drink. It was genuinely nice to see him and catch up as we were truly friends that couldn't continue their relationship.

He asked if I wanted to play some drinking games and I said sure. I thought about what my boyfriend would say if he knew I was hanging out with him, but I thought that it was just two friends catching up and then we'd go our own ways after and resume being no contact. He started being touchy with me during the games. When we'd get excited he'd share the moment with me with a high five, then a side hug, and then his hand would linger and rub my back. He would massage my shoulders before I took a shot in beer pong. I told him that we couldn't do anything and nothing is going to happen between us this time as I knew he was trying to create intimacy with his touching. He assured me he understood.

The drinks kept flowing and I decided that I was going to catch up with another old girl friend and he talked to some other people. But we kept finding each other, very likely through his doing. My friend noticed and asked me if anything was going on as she is privy to my secret life and I told her no.

Music came on and I took my best friend and started dancing. The drinks had me feeling loose and we were dancing in a group of guys and girls. Sure enough, my old friends with benefits found me and started dancing with us, more specifically me.

The dancing was innocent enough at first, but he began grinding on me and put his hands on my hips. I let it happen for a bit but removed his hands and walked away, determined to hold my boundary. I walked to get some water and cool off, not knowing what to do as everyone I knew was dancing and I'm pretty shy (hence my username haha). I decided that why should I not be with my friends just because of a guy? I went back to dancing but stayed away from my ex-fwb. I told my best friend that he was getting touchy and she grabbed me and we danced together so he couldn't interject himself.

It was a sweet gesture by her, but unfortunately, she got called away and told me she'd be right back. Well, she wasn't right back and I felt awkward not seeing anyone else I knew or anyone to talk to. My ex-fwb found me again as I awkwardly wandered around for a bit and asked if I wanted to play beer pong with his friends as they needed another person. I agreed and went with him.

During the game, he hugged me from behind and I wrapped my arms around his. I figured that I had set my boundary, I'd held it, and rejected him grinding on me. A little hug wasn't bad. My friend found me as the game was ending and told me she was sorry but she had to deal with some drama from one of her friends. I understood and we went off and got another drink.

Later on, I found myself alone again as my friend was talking to people I didn't know and I struggled to keep up in the conversation. I hate that feeling but I saw my ex-fwb on the couch and decided to sit next to him and talk. After all, we were just friends now. Our conversation flowed and we had good laughs as we chatted for a while. Then a song we love came on and he looked at me and raised his eyebrows, offered his hand to take, signaling to ask me to dance with him. I smiled, laughed a bit, took his hand, and we danced.

It started off innocent but his hands found my hips again and mine touched his shoulders and wrapped around his neck. He turned me around gently and the grinding started again but this time I didn't walk away. I pressed back into him and swayed my hips with his hands on them. We both had jeans on but I could feel a bit of his dick pressing against my butt. I reached my hands up and touched the back of his neck as I pressed up and swayed against him. His hands went to just above my hips. I placed my hands on his as they touched my stomach, hips, and the tops of my thighs. I think it was a mix of the alcohol and being proud of myself for holding the boundary previously all night that caused me to slip up a bit.

After the song was over we sat back on the couch and he put his arm around me. I placed my hand on his chest and he put his mouth to my ear and told me how sexy I was. He then said how sexy I am to dance with along with how hot my body is to look at and touch. He placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed it. He talked about how he remembered grabbing my ass, bending me over, spanking me, stripping me of my clothes piece by piece, tying me up, and having me beg him to make me cum. I was already feeling all hot and heavy from the dancing, but him whispering that in my ear made my pussy tingle. I told him those were good times but it's in the past. I knew I had to get up from that situation.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to remove myself from that situation. I thought to myself, 'What am I doing, I shouldn't be doing this, don't fuck this up.' As I opened the door and stepped out I found my ex-fwb outside.

He was smiling and chuckling and I asked him what was up. He said he knew what I was doing. I asked what he meant by that and he told me he knew I wanted this as much as he did and I went to bathroom to cool off. I told him nothing was going to happen, but he was right. I did want to keep dancing with him, grinding on him, have his hand touch my body, and to reminisce about the times we had sex. I was undeniably turned on by all of that but I remembered the promise I made and wanted to keep it.

I joined up with my friend again. She was with two other girls and we decided to go outside so one of them could smoke. It was quiet and peaceful outside and we were the only ones out there and it felt like a good place to wind down. Her two friends went back inside and my friend stayed outside to ask me what was happening between me and my ex-fwb. I told her that he was trying to make moves on me, that we danced together, and the things he said. She asked if I wanted to hook up with him and I said that maybe if this were in the past I would, but I didn't want to break my promise.

As we were chatting outside, who else but my ex-fwb joined us. We greeted each other and chatted briefly before heading back in. We rejoined with the other two girls my friend was talking to but it was hard to talk inside and it wasn't matching our vibe anymore. He asked if I wanted to go back outside and I said yeah.

It was much easier to chat outside as it was just us out there. We could faintly hear the music and people talking through the walls. We started reminiscing about good times we had together and sharing stories and jokes. We talked about the times we went on secret dates, funny things that happened on them, and having sneaky sex in public and almost getting caught.

We both were laughing and he was inching closer to me as I was leaning against a wall. As our laughter trailed off I could feel the tension building as we stared into each other's eyes. The chemistry we shared as we talked effortlessly and joyfully, the dancing, and reminiscing about having sex caused mounting tension throughout the night. There was maybe a second or two of silence and just eye contact and I felt electricity between us. He broke the tension as he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back for a second before pushing him back. He looked a little disappointed as I told him that we couldn't do this.

I walked away and went back inside. The party was dying down at this point. He followed me and apologized for kissing me. I said it was fine but that I was back together with my boyfriend and promised him I wouldn't do anything with other people. He said he knew and he shouldn't have tried anything. He just got caught up in the moment and that we have so much chemistry and history between us. He said losing me so suddenly was hard on him. I told him it was hard for me too but we can't be a thing anymore.

The music stopped and it was just me, my friend, the two hosts, and two other people left. We decided to play a game together and it had us all laughing hard. We kept the drinks flowing as we were all having a good time. After I got up to get my drink I sat back down on my ex-fwb's lap. It was dumb of me, but I get flirty when I'm drunk. He put his hand on my hip as we played and were flirty with each other.

I eventually got off his lap as he went to the bathroom and got another drink. We still sat next to each other and gave each other playful touches on the arm. We all started getting tired of the game and were sobering up a bit. It was getting late and the remaining people were deciding to leave as the hosts were looking to wrap up for the night. My ex-fwb asked if I wanted to keep the night going and have a drink at his place. I looked at him with an 'Are you serious' look and didn't say anything. He told me it was just a drink and we could keep the good times going.

"One drink," I told him assertively.

"One drink," he repeated with a smile.

I said okay and we left in an Uber back to his place. We got in his familiar apartment and I sat on the couch. He went to the kitchen and brought out some alcohol, glasses, mixers, and placed them on the table in front of us. He sat next to me and we made our drinks. We chatted while having our drinks and during a pause in the conversation, he leaned in and kissed me.

I backed away and told him, "We can't do this."

"Yes we can, and you want to do this. There's only one reason you came back to my place." He put his hand on my thigh.

I felt intense butterflies in my stomach, my face get warm, and my breathing become sharper.

"You want this as much as I do. You wouldn't have come back to my place alone if you didn't." He said to me as he rubbed up my thigh. He leaned in and whispered in my ear, "You want me to kiss you, feel your body, and fuck you, just like I used to."

My breathing became even sharper, the butterflies became stronger, and I felt myself starting to get wet. I thought to myself, 'Fuck, he's right. Am I really going to do this?'

He returned his lips to mine as he kissed me a bit harder. I felt myself melt and give in as I kissed him back and closed my eyes. It felt so good to kiss him, to give in and surrender. His arm reached around me as our bodies rotated to face each other and we made out. I put my arms around his neck and his rubbed up and down the sides of my body. I felt his tongue press against my lips and I opened my mouth to welcome his tongue. We made out for a while before he pulled away. I opened my eyes to see why he pulled away and he told me to get up. I was a bit confused but I obeyed him and I stood up.

"Take your pants off," he commanded me in a stern voice.

I became even more turned on as I am naturally submissive. I unbuttoned my jeans, pulled the zipper down, hooked my thumbs on the sides of my jeans, and pushed them down to my knees. I stood there before him in my dark green sweatshirt and black panties.

"Take your panties off," he ordered me next.

I hooked my thumbs in the waistband and peeled my panties off and down my thighs as they joined my jeans around my knees.

I clasped my hands behind my back as I stood in front of him and looked at him with my heart beating out of my chest. He sat back on the couch taking the full view in as he looked at my bare pussy once again.

AnnyeMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnyeMiller

That's when I heard a door open from inside the apartment as his roommate walked out and into the living room. I scrambled and pulled my underwear back up as soon as I heard the door but I didn't have time to pull my jeans back up. His roommate entered the living room and saw me standing in front of him in my panties with my jeans around my knees and laughed. I was so embarrassed as I fumbled to get my jeans back up. His roommate walked out the front door as I looked at my fwb a little upset.

He was laughing and I walked towards him and kneeled on the couch and playfully slapped him on the chest as I lay under his outstretched arm. He thought it was just the funniest thing ever apparently as he wrapped his arm around me.

"You didn't tell me your roommate was home!" I scolded him.

"And I didn't tell you you could pull your underwear or pants back up," he said to me as he looked at me intensely and playfully. "I'm going to have to punish you for that. Go to my room." He nudged me with his arm that was wrapped around me.

I walked to his room as he followed. When we were in his room he placed his hands on my shoulders as he walked me to his bed. He pushed me down, bent me over his bed, and spanked me.

"Are you going to follow orders?" he asked me as he continued to spank me.

"Yes," I said sharply.

"Are you going to be a good girl for me?"

"Yes."

He continued to spank me before pulling my jeans back down to my knees. He spanked me some more over my panties as I yelped and moaned.

"I knew you were coming home with me tonight," he told me as he continued to spank me.

I was getting more and more turned on.

"I knew you couldn't resist. You're a slut."

The hardest spank yet came after he called me a slut and I let out the loudest yelp so far.

"Say it, tell me what you are," he commanded.

"A slut. I'm a slut." I said, panting while breathing heavily while continuing to be spanked.

He pulled my panties down to my knees and spanked my bare ass.

"You can't help yourself. You're a cheating slut. Say it."

"I'm a cheating sluth" I said as he brought his hand back down on my butt.

"You love cheating on your boyfriend. You can't stop."

He continued to spank me as he ordered me to confess to him. He gave me one last really hard spank that was so loud his neighbors could hear it. I let out a loud yelp as I felt it sting. I was left whimpering bent over his bed and I heard him unbuckle his belt and drop his pants.

He grabbed me under my arms and pulled me up against him. I felt his warm dick on my sore ass. He lifted my sweatshirt and pulled it off as I raised my hands. My top fell back down but he quickly pulled that off too. He pulled his shirt off too and I felt his warm chest against my back. He ran his hands up my body and groped my tits hard over my bra. His hands ran around my bra and unhooked it and he pulled it off and returned his hands to my tits. My head leaned back against his shoulder as he kissed my neck. I cupped my hands over his as he groped my tits.

He put his hands on my back and pushed me over the bed again. He lifted my legs and pulled my shoes and socks off before grabbing my jeans and underwear and pulling those off too.

"Get on your knees," he commanded.

I did as told and got on my knees in front of him. He grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth to his semi-hard cock. He wasted no time and put it all in my mouth. He humped my mouth along with moving my head back and forth as he began to fuck my face. His balls pressed against my chin every time he bottomed out and I could feel his cock grow in my mouth.

"Look at me."

I looked up into his eyes as he face-fucked me. I was so turned on I had forgotten all about the promise I made to my boyfriend, just completely lost in lust.

Soon his cock was fully erect and it was making me gag. Tears started forming in my eyes and streamed down my cheeks. He didn't stop or slow down, but went faster and harder as I gagged on his cock. He thrust and pulled my head forward, making me deep-throat his dick for what was only a few seconds but felt like much longer as I gagged.

Finally, he pulled his cock out and I gasped for air as my spit dripped from my mouth and his cock. The strings of spit that connected my mouth and his dick fell to my chin. I panted as I looked up at him.

With one hand still grabbing my hair his other hand grabbed the base of his cock and he placed it on top of my face and lowered his balls into my mouth.

"Suck them," he ordered.

I obeyed again as his cock rested on my face. He slapped and dragged his cock on my face as I sucked his balls. After he was done he pulled his balls out and pulled my hair backwards so that my head was against his mattress. I sat back on my feet as he slapped me across the cheek a few times.

He lined his dick up with my mouth and inserted it, going all the way in on the first push. I gagged again as he grabbed my hair with both hands and started ramming his cock into my mouth hard. I gagged on his cock as he face fucked me with my head against his bed. Spit was dripping out of my mouth, onto my chin, and onto my tits. Eventually he pulled out and I gasped for air and panted. Long strings of spit connected my mouth and his dick that broke as he pulled away and fell on my chin and tits.

He lifted me up from under my arms and laid me on his bed. My butt was on the edge and he spread my legs and got down to his knees. He traced his finger around my vagina before running his finger up and down my pussy.

"You're nice and wet. Do you want me to eat your pussy?"

"Yes!" I answered almost immediately.

"Ask me to."

"Please, eat my pussy," I begged.

With that, he went in and placed his tongue on my pussy and licked higher. His tongue massaged my clit as I moaned. He continued to eat me out as I ran my fingers through his hair, pulling his head into me. He inserted a finger into me, then another. He began to pick up his speed fingering me and I could hear how wet I was. I felt an orgasm building and my moans increased as he maintained a steady pressure on my clit with his tongue and furiously fingered me as he brought me to an intense orgasm as I screamed and moaned. I could feel myself dripping wet as I came. I laid back panting as I recovered.

He stood up and told me to look at the mess I made. I sat up and scooted back a bit and looked between my legs as his sheets were soaked below where my pussy was.

"Oops." I giggled as I saw the soaked part of the sheets.

He laughed with me before climbing on top of me and kissing me. He then climbed up my body and put his knees under my armpits. He ran his hand along my cheek as I looked up at him. He leaned forward and guided his cock to my mouth as I took the tip in. His cock had gone a little bit soft and I licked the precum on his tip. He leaned over me propping himself up on his elbows and lowered the rest of his dick into my mouth as I felt his balls hit my chin and his pelvis hit my nose. He fucked my face from this new position.

Again, I felt his cock grow in my mouth as he humped me. His speed increased as he got harder and I gagged on his cock. My head was bouncing off the mattress and off his pelvis/stomach as his balls slapped my chin. Spit was leaking out of my mouth and tears streamed down the side of my face.

"Take my fucking cock," he told me as I gagged.

Eventually, he pulled out and I gasped and panted. I felt like a complete mess with tears and spit covering my face. I laid below him, panting with my arms out to my side.

He got off of me and went between my legs, only to flip me over onto my stomach. He lifted me by my hips and positioned me on all fours. I was still panting from being roughly face fucked. I felt him line his cock up along my pussy and teased it.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he asked.

"Yes."

"I want to hear you say it."

"Please fuck me."

I felt his penis enter me as he grabbed my hips and inserted himself. I moaned as he stretched me, going slow and steady. After some humps he bottomed out inside of me and his speed picked up.

My moans increased as he humped me harder and faster. His hands on my hips were guiding me back to meet his thrusts. Soon I was moving my hips in sync with him. His pace picked up as he really began to ram into me. He grabbed my hair and wrapped it around his hand and pulled it back. He spanked me with his other hand and I yelped as his hand hit my still-sore ass.

"You like that," he told me.

"Yes," I moaned back.

"You're my slut. You're my cheating slut."

With that, I was reminded that I had officially broken my promise and cheated again. I was so caught up in everything I forgot all about my boyfriend and the promise I made him.

"Say it, tell me what you are."

"I'm a cheating slut," I moaned out.

"Yeah, you are," he told me and then spanked me again. "You love it. Tell me you love cheating on your boyfriend."

"I love cheating on my boyfriend," I repeated.

He continued to fuck me hard and spank me. My ass was getting very sore at this point but he kept on spanking me while pulling my hair.

My hands supporting me slipped and my face was lying on his bed with my ass up. My knees began to slip as well and eventually, I was lying flat on his bed. My knees would bend and straighten out as my feet kicked up as he pounded me into his mattress. My hands were lying on the side of my face as he pulled my head back by my hair. He reached his other hand around and lightly choked me and squeezed my cheeks. I felt completely used and spent but I loved it.

"You're mine," he whispered in my ear as he fucked me.

He pulled out and flipped me over. He pushed my legs apart and up and put them on his shoulders. He entered me again and fucked me while we made intense eye contact.

"Oh! Fuck me!" I moaned.

He went harder and faster as I looked at him with my mouth open, panting. He leaned over me and folded me in half and fucked me.

He pulled out and grabbed my hips and pulled me to the edge of the bed as he stood in front of me. He grabbed my legs and spread them wide open. He pushed the back of my knees so that I was folded again and I grabbed the backs of my knees in each hand. I felt completely exposed to him.

He lined his cock up at my entrance and inserted himself in, resuming his earlier pace. He placed his hand on my mound and thumb on my clit and massaged it while fucking me.

It felt amazing and I moaned, "Oh fuck, yes."

He fucked me while rubbing my clit and I felt another orgasm building.

"Oh God, I'm close, I'm gonna cum again," I told him.

He was encouraged and fucked me a bit faster while maintaining the pressure on my clit. My moans increased as I felt my orgasm build and I came on his dick. My orgasm sent him over the edge as I heard him start to grunt as he thrusts faster while I came.

He let out a moan and thrust as deep as he could and began cumming inside me. He pumped his cock deep in me while shooting his load. He then buried his cock in me as far as he could and held it there for a moment. He gave me a few last thrusts as he pulled his cock out of me.

I laid back feeling completely spent. He collapsed on top of me and we lay there panting. He kissed my cheek and got up and laid down on his bed and I crawled next to him. We cuddled as he gave me kisses on my forehead. I then kissed him and we cuddled while smiling and giggling to each other. It was very nice and needed aftercare following the rough sex.

He told me he missed me and I told him I missed him too. We lay together cuddling and we almost fell asleep. I was on the verge of sleeping but I got up as I had to get back to my boyfriend so he doesn't wake up and wonder where I slept that night. He was disappointed I had to leave and I wanted to stay, but I told him I had to go and he understood.

I cleaned up, got dressed, and requested an Uber. He stayed up waiting with me and we kissed goodbye as I headed home.

I got home and changed. I buried my panties in my hamper as his cum had leaked into them. I put on a new pair and a T-shirt and crawled into bed next to my sleeping boyfriend. I felt bad that I broke my promise, but also very satisfied.

I went on to resume my old ways after this, I just did a better job of not getting caught.

Published 
Written by squirrelinhiding
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments