Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Lush Lynn

"What happens on the road, stays on the road"

16
4 Comments 4
8.4k Views 8.4k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Lynn is totally my lush.  She also happens to be my best friend, business partner, and has been dating Graham, her long-distance lover, for several years.  This is another of our many stories.

I’m Alex and I too am in a long-distance relationship with Melanie.  The challenges of long-distance dating are one of our favorite topics of discussions.  I’m not going to suggest that we aren’t dedicated to our people, but between the weeks we see them, the days and nights can get long and hard.

Lynn and I have a very open friendship.  Not open in a physical sexual way, but open in the sense we have no filter on our conversations.  We talk about anything, which is refreshing in a day and age of tight-lipped, crappy relationships.  We often joke that our relationship is probably healthier than most marriages.

Lynn and I travel a lot together for our business.  When the client is paying our expenses, we don’t worry too much about where we stay.  However, when we are travelling on our own dime, we often save costs by sharing a hotel room.  We don’t tell our significant others that part, but in all the years we’ve been doing it, nothing has ever happened like you think it would given the opportunities we’ve had.  But last night, I need to write what happened before I fall asleep so as to never forget.

Yesterday, Lynn and I presented together in front of a crowd of 300 or so conference participants.  We’ve been doing presentations together for so long that we play well off each other in front of crowd and our message was resonating with the audience.  Big win for us because it will inevitably lead to more business.

After the session, we were riding such a high, we decided to go out and celebrate. 

We have a favorite restaurant in Chicago that offers half price bottles of wine.  When we are in town, we never miss an opportunity to visit.

There we were once again last night, sipping on wine and chatting up a storm. 

Let me set the scene for you and tell you a little more about us.

Lynn is my personal stylist.  I don’t wear anything that she hasn’t picked out for me, particularly when we are on stage presenting. 

Yesterday, I was wearing a light navy suit with a baby blue dress shirt.  I’m tall and slender in build, but workout daily such that I fill out the edges of the shirt and suit in all the right places.

Lynn always outshines me when it comes to appearance.  Simply stated, she is glamorous and loves the spotlight. It was one of the reasons I started a business with her in the first place.  I refer to her as “The Magnet” because men (and women) can’t take their eyes off her.  She and I both thought there might be a business opportunity to capitalize on her looks, but the real killer for us is when people learn that she is as brilliant as she is beautiful.

Lynn stands 5”7 without shoes, but with the skin-tight, calf-hugging black boots with the 4-inch heels she wore yesterday, she narrowed the 8-inch height differential between us considerably.  She has naturally tanned skin that somehow magically shines. She wears her long brown hair down letting it fall just below her shoulders. 

She has a muscular build for a woman - a testament to the crazy 6 am workout regime she maintains.  She doesn’t have your typical model-like figure, but personally I think so much sexier because her athletic build coupled with a boob-job done many years ago are perfect compliments and always grab attention.

Last night, she was wearing a professional looking, but certainly not boring red dress with sleeves that flared at the elbows and a seam that stopped mid-thigh.  This left a few inches for the imagination between her boots and dress.

So now that you know more about us, let me get back to the story of what happened last night.

The first bottle of wine is barely enough to quench our thirst.  Fun typically starts after that and I can recall bits and pieces of the conversation we were having at that point of the night.

“Graham is so into anal.  He’s always wanting to do it that way,” Lynn admitted unabashedly, “I’m not as keen as he is.  I just feel nervous sometimes and it only makes it harder for him to enter me.”

“Melanie and I have done it in the ass a few times.  It’s been a while, but she likes it as long as I use lots of lube and go slowly at first.”  I don’t have an ounce of shame with her either.

“It’s kinky once and while, but he just goes there every time.”  We had a long conversation about anal sex during the second bottle weighing the pros and cons

We shared a tray of dynamo sushi rolls and inhaled a platter of oysters before our mains arrived.  Lynn can go toe-to-toe with any man when it comes to eating and drinking.  Before dinner was finished, so was bottle of wine number two.

The third bottle arrived just as we start sharing our updates of who else we are flirting with in our lives. 

I think we both like the idea of monogamy but have yet to embrace the concept fully as evidence by the divorces we both endured several years earlier.

A favorite habit of ours when we travel is to flip through Tinder on our phones and evaluate the local field of play.  Unsurprisingly, her phone was binging away with matches coming fast and furious.  My phone, not quite as furious, but not complete failure either.

“How about this guy?” She asked showing me her phone.

“Kind of cute, send him a text.  Let’s see whether he’s man enough for you,” I said jokingly.

“Check out the tits on this one,” I turned my phone around for her knowing disapproval, “I’m definitely sending her a message.”

And so it went for the next hour as we made our way through the third bottle. Texting away and flirting shamelessly on-line with complete strangers and sharing our wins and losses together. 

“I want to do something crazy tonight,” Lynn declared at one point now that she was amply immersed in the evening.  “Let’s go to the sex club.”

We had joked about the sex club on many occasions previously and doing crazy things after the third bottle was not totally uncommon for us.  We’ve been strip clubs together, made out or gone home with strangers, or even on a few rare occasions, gone home together.

So, of course, I said, “Let’s do it!”  Lynn is my kryptonite, I will never say “No” to her. 

We paid our bill, grabbed a cab and gave the address of the club.

I often wonder why Lynn and I aren’t together as a couple and perhaps at this point you are wondering the same thing.  The reality is, we just aren’t. 

We are very different people despite being very compatible.  In the slow months between jobs, we fight like brother and sister over money – or the lack thereof.  We constantly seem to have a knack for saying things that rub each other the wrong way even though no harm is ever intended.  We also have seven children between us, some of which are in the same class together, but not friends.  So ever putting our two families together is something neither of us can visualize.  Plus, let’s be honest, she’s just better looking than me.  She knows it. Men know it. She can have anyone she wants, but those are my words.

But leaving all that aside, when asked at the door of the sex club if we were together, it was not hard for us to convincingly sell ourselves as a married couple.  I paid the substantial cover charge and we were given specific instructions about use of the club.

  1. We can do whatever we want while we are in the club, but we must leave together.
  2. We must always use condoms, which the club supplies and are readily available throughout the premises.
  3. All personal belongings are to remain in a locker during our visit.

With those directions under our belt, we entered the locker area. 

I love watching Lynn undress.  We’ve seen each other naked before lots of time, but in a this setting, it was so erotic.  My cock was at attention instantly, which Lynn kind of expected and ignored.

I undid her zipper allowing the red frock to fall around her ankles before being hung inside the locker.  She sat on a bench provided to peel off her boots.  Her matching bra and panties were the last to go, but effortlessly found their way tossed inside the locker in the same way she might undress if she were at the gym at 6 am.

We stood there naked in front each other giggling at the crazy shit we do together.  I came to her and put my arms around her pulling her naked body close to mine and whispered into her ear, “I love you.” to which she replied likewise.  It wasn’t a sexual “I love you,” but more a “I always here for you and I love that we can do things like this together.” We do love each other, but it is in our own “weird” way – Lynn’s words, not mine. 

We donned the large white towels provided by the club, wrapping them around our body, and entered into the public area. 

We walked through a room that had a few people dancing in its center with a bar along one wall and a row of high tables along the other.  There was a door leading out to a patio at the rear and stairs leading up to a second level in the corner.

We grabbed a couple of glasses of white wine from the bar before surveying the scene. 

The half dozen people dancing at the center were a mix of naked and partially-towel-covered couples.  The music was some R&B track that was sexy and sultry, but with a strong beat.  One couple was hanging off each other’s lips.  The second was holding hands and swaying in step with the beat.  And the third was totally naked, an obviously drunk guy grinding up behind his drunken gal, his cock rising and falling between her crack, his hands around her center cupping her breasts.

On the far wall at the high tables, there were several other couples, most in some form of conversation.  Some were just talking, but there was enough light that I know I saw a few wandering hands beneath the tables.

“Let’s check out upstairs,” it was suggested.

The so called “party rooms” had various themes.  There was one that had leather sofas on three walls and a large round ottoman in the center.  There was a naked couple making out on one of the sofas underneath a shelf with a bowl full of condoms.  We moved onto the second room.

The second room was composed of one giant leather mattress with four stripper poles at various pointsin the center.  Inside the room were three couples and the first real “action” of the evening.  There was a couple of single guys standing at the door watching, which was a bit unnerving, but understandable given the action at the center of the room.

One of the women was lying in the middle of the room spread eagle while another woman was sucking her off.  That woman in turn was getting ploughed from behind by one of the men. 

Beside that train was another, where one guy was lying his back with a really curvy lady straddling and riding him hard, she was leaning over and sucking the cock of the third guy who was leaning against one of the poles.

One of the male bystanders looked at Lynn and suggestively lifted his own semi-hard cock in his meaty fingers pointing it in her direction as if offering it as free invitation.  Lynn was not impressed and came close to me.  “Do not leave me alone.” Yet another instruction provided last night to follow.  Feeling uncomfortable with the two guys standing next to us, we shuffled onto the third room.

The third room, the “playroom,” was set up with some sort of swinging contraption in its center and then a series of apparatus complete with hand cuffs and chains sprinkled around the perimeter.  This room was empty and Lynn and felt comfortable entering to check out the gear. 

“I dare you to get into the swing,” I said teasingly to her.  I didn’t get a bite.  In the fantasies leading up to last night, I had always wanted to tie her down and have my way with her.  But to be honest, seeing all the stuff for real, was just too funny to us at the time. 

“I wish we could bring a camera in here to take some photos for our Christmas card send out.”  We laughed together as we played with the studded collars, feather dusters, and leather whips – posing and pretending we were hardcore.

Another couple entered the room asking us if we are looking to play.  This was a rather serious, rough and tough looking couple complete with nipple rings and body tattoos.  No strangers to the pleasures of pain.  Had we been in the mood for the crying game to get off, then these two would have left us gushing.  We politely excused ourselves at that point, as that really isn’t our thing.

We made our way back downstairs and out onto the patio where there was a pool and hot tub.  The pool had a few couples in it already.  One naked couple splashing away at each other in the shallow end and another much more serious couple making out on the far side.

SamantaBloom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamantaBloom

The hot tub was vacant and that’s where we decided to rest and absorb the atmosphere. 

Our towels dropped onto the tile.  It felt liberating being so naked around all these people.  It helped that I was as confident in my body as I knew Lynn was in hers. 

We climbed into the hot tub and sat at the far side with a purview of the entire deck.  There was another couple in a dark corner on a deck chair clearly entrenched in each other.  All we could see from our vantage point was her two legs bent and raised and his butt moving in and out against her.

Another couple emerged from inside and walked across the patio in our direction.  It was clear they were coming for the hot tub. 

We found ourselves watching as their towels dropped beside ours and they turned to climb down into the tub.  They were immediately very friendly introducing themselves as Rob and Jessica.

They were both younger than us, probably in their mid 30’s.  Rob was a larger guy, but not in an overweight sort of way.  He was built like a linebacker, which was a stark contrast to Jessica who was slender, but nearly as tall as he was.

Rob had wide shoulders and a veiny build.  It was obvious this guy was some sort of football player or something.  Lynn was quick to compliment him on his physique.  I could tell immediately he was her type.

Jessica had a really cute face with curly light hair.  I’d only learn later in the light that is was red, like mine.  She had tiny little breasts that didn’t quite submerge beneath the surface and I found myself staring at the bubbles swirling around her nipples.

The conversation was vey casual, talking about where we were from and whether we were regulars at the club.  We found out they had been married since high school and had been coming to the club for about six months as a means to keeping their relationship fresh. 

Lynn and I told versions of our story and it wasn’t long before there were multiple conversations underway. 

I waiter came by offering to take a drink order.  Rob, who had been talking with Lynn intently, said something and a few minutes later two rows of shots arrived at the side of the tub. 

“To new friends!”  Down went one round. 

“To life!” And there went the second.  I still have no idea what was in those shots, but they sure packed a punch because the rest of night got hazy after that – hence the notetaking I’m now endeavoring to capture. 

I recall chatting it up with Jessica or Jess as she preferred to be called.  The more we talked, the closer we inched together and likewise for Lynn and Rob.  Ten minutes later, Jess and I were sitting on one side of the hot tub directly across from Rob and Lynn on the other.

The jets in the hot tub had turned off and I could see through the steam coming off the water Lynn and Rob getting very close together. Then Jess and I “accidently” touched each other.  Her leg crossed mine, neither of us did anything to intervene or correct the situation.  In the minutes to follow, more us began touching – her hips were next to mine, my shoulder was rubbing against hers, and then our hands somehow ended up in each other’s lap.  Go figure.

That’s when we discovered we both had red hair in the dim light we had to work with.

I asked, “Are you a true red head, or did you just color your hair that way?”

“Would you believe me if I told you?” She rebutted.

“There is one way to know for sure,” I replied with the cocky confidence infused from the shots.

“And that is…”

My hand slid up her parting thighs all the way to the apex of her legs. My palm enveloped her smooth pussy and my fingers dragged slowly along her slit until just above her clit, my finger began fondling a small mat of hair.  Like me, she has left just a tiny little stamp of hair above her slit which is perfect for just such a test of red hair authenticity.

“Pubic hair doesn’t lie,” I said in a sarcastic, scientific tone.

Her hand followed the same journey up my leg, around my scrotum along my hardened cock before settling her fingers on my own swatch of red hair.

“I guess we have a little more investigation to uncover the truth here,” she said in such a seductive manner. I nearly blew it all right there.

It was so fucking hot that I boldly took pulled her by neck and smashed her lips onto mine.  Our mouths opened, and our tongues lashed at each other wildly.

A second later she straddled herself across my lap.  I had a mild flash of guilt wondering what her husband was making of our affair, but it passed quickly as I glanced across the water to see Rob and my best friend, Lynn, even less innocent.  Lynn was sitting on the side of hot tub, her legs spread wide enough that Rob’s massive head was buried between them.  I could see Lynn’s mouth agape as undoubtedly Rob’s tongue was probing between her folds in ways I know she loves. 

I recall a moment when Lynn looked over at me and our eyes caught and we watched each other getting off with other people. She never looked so sexy in all my fantasies.

Jess’s pussy was riding along the stem of my cock, but careful to not take it inside her (because that would be a rule violation). Just pressing itself against my pole and riding it up and down just below the water’s surface creating concentric ripples in the small pool.  Jess’s perky tits tantalizingly teased me at eye level and I opportunistically took turns sucking each of her nipples pert.  She moaned in delight at the ravishing attention. 

In the background I could hear Lynn reaching her orgasm, her hand placed on the back of Rob’s head holding him against her perfectly shaven pussy.  Moments later, the two of them disappeared somewhere together.  I made a bet with myself as to how hard he was going to fuck her.

Jess and I were alone together to carry on.  We teased each other incessantly to the point we just had to become one. 

I can clearly remember Jess’s request, “I want you to fuck me Alex…Can you do that?”

Direct and succinct, I nodded my intention to obey any and all commands along those lines last night.

We climbed out of the hot tub and moved over to the corner of pool deck where there was a sofa under an endless summer gas burning lamp.  The heat was enough to warm us in the wee hours of the morning and the light just barely enough to confirm the hair color of her pubis.  Eureka – a true red head indeed! 

Upon that discovery, I sucked on her clit so hard she nearly came right off the sofa. 

“Oh fucking god yes. Suck my pussy just like that.” She was so hot with her encouragement. “Please, don’t stop!”

I felt her quivering inside and I could feel her nub swelling between my lips.  Her orgasm escaped wildly in a juicy over swell. 

“Now it’s my turn,” she said, turning the tables on me pulling me to my feet.

I stood up and she was still seated on the sofa.  She leaned over to take my cock in her fingers and then wrapped her subtle lips around the shaft.   She swallowed my hard dick into her mouth and down her throat. I found myself surprised that such a supple woman could take that much cock in her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down on it for a few minutes, my fingers curling around her hair lightly pressing her head just a little further.

Having sucked my cock to a point just short of ejaculation, Jess reached over to the bowl of condoms near by and in one fluid motion, began shrouding my organ.

More instructions ensued, “Give that big, hard cock to me…now!”

Without question, she leaned back and I climbed on top of her and plunged my rigid wood inside her wanting gape. We fucked each other with every morsel of our bodies opening the flood gates 

“Fill my fucking wet pussy.” She was practically barking orders now. How  could anyone be that loud and that aggressive in an open space like this.  In a matter of minutes, we had a few people in the pool and the hot tub curiously watching us.  She was oblivious.  I felt like I was a performing porn star. 

She kept begging for more and to give it to her harder. 

“Don’t you fucking stop Alex!”

And gleefully I didn’t.  I didn’t stop fucking Jess until the full load of semen was locked, loaded, and the ignition sequence started.  My cock was so engorged that it was stretching her vagina wider still. 

“Can you take all this cum Jess?” I felt the need to let it blow.  “Can you?”

My turn to bark a few orders, “Do you want me to fill that sweet sopping pussy of yours with all this cum Jess?”

“Oh god yes, do it. Do it now!”  I felt her body convulsing in powerful orgasm.  Her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

And with that permission, my cock squirted one string of milking cum after another.  I was determined to fill that condom until it popped. She asked for it and I was not going to disappoint her.  I had big shoes to fill if Rob was her husband.

Jess could still feel my cock throbbing inside her a minute later.  We held our position tight waiting for the tension to subside.  As it did and I pulled away, we collapsed beside each other on the sofa.  As when we turned around, there was Lynn and Rob standing there in a full on, post-humus silent clap. 

We all laughed a little embarrassed, gathered our towels and went inside for a night cap to wrap up the evening.  Lynn and I returned to the locker room ready to call it a night shortly after that. 

Before dressing, Lynn wanted to take a shower.  We walked into the adjacent shower room together.  I turned on the shower and we washed away the sweet smell of sex covering us from our tryst with Rob and Jess.  I wasn’t sure what Lynn thought of the whole show Jess and I had given her earlier, but that didn’t feel like this was the time or the place to have a debrief of the evening.

We put on the suit and dress we had on when we arrived a few hours earlier and as per the rule, left together as a couple.

In the cab ride back to the hotel, I reached out to hold her hand and we sat in the quiet longing for a bed to rest our sleepy heads.

We enter our hotel room together shedding the dress, boots, underwear and suit in an unceremonious manner of exhaustion.  She climbed into her bed as I went to the washroom with my computer to write down a few notes, which brings us to now. 

What an unbelievable night!  A new record for crazy, even by our standards. Having documented the night, I shut the laptop and return to the bedroom.  Lynn’s eyes are closed and she’s laying on her side facing my bed. 

I decide to climb into her bed instead and lay naked next to her draping my arms around her body.  I can feel her pressing her body back against mine.  We are so close to each other right now, even if we are intoxicated.  It feels right in such an odd way to be this way with my best friend and business partner. 

I kiss her shoulder and slide my hand over hip down her thigh.  She wiggles a bit, leveraging her body position against mine feeling my stiffened cock resting perfectly along her ass.

My hand dangles down between her thighs, which part ever so slightly.  Slowly and patiently, my finger climbs higher until it’s pressing against her pubis.  At that point, her legs part much wider apart granting me complete access to whatever part of her I want.

I massage her clit lightly as she moans softly beside me in a semi-conscious state.  I can feel her stickiness becoming a milky wetness once again. 

She turns her shoulders and head toward me and I give her some room until we find ourselves face-to-face.  Her large breasts are pressed against my firm pecs and our hips are squared off against each other.

Without saying a word, I roll myself onto her.  She instinctively spreads.  My full erection plunges inside her - directly, straightly, and fully.  I don’t stop until I’m completely buried inside of her.  I hold it deep inside her for a few moments.

She moans deeply this time, feeling every inch of my warm, fleshy mass inside her. 

There, in the early dawn, we make love to each other with such passion and completeness.  Our bodies moving together and against each other simultaneously, silently stoking a furnace of pleasure between us.

I lean into her, wrapping my arms under her shoulder pulling her close and onto me.  We share an intimate and welcoming kiss together.  There is nothing between us.  Nothing. 

Not a word is spoken as we allow each other to be completely taken.

Our moans grow in urgency and my cock begins erupting inside of her, filling her with thick ropes of my seed without the intervention of any contraception.  A sacred sticky seal to bind us together in that split second of ecstasy.

In the afterglow of the moment, nothingness becomes knowing silence.

We will sleep next to each other for the next 8 hours or so.  I’m falling asleep now wondering when we wake, what it will be like between us?  I’m not worried.  Lynn and I understand each other.  She is my lush.  I wonder what I am to her?

 

Published 
Written by ForeYou
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments