Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Lush Affair

"Story comments leads to a heated affair"

62
5 Comments 5
929 Views 929
2.9k words 2.9k words

This story starts with a woman on this site reading my stories and making comments. We would message each other and chat from time to time. It was all innocent flirting. She lived a few states away, and I don’t think either of us expected it to turn into anything. Our messaging and flirting continued for several months until we finally exchanged numbers and started texting each other.

Once we started texting each other, our flirting went to a new level. We started sharing fantasies with each other about meeting and what we would do to each other. We also started sharing pictures with each other, taking our teasing to a new level. This continued on for several months, with our texting becoming more and more intimate. Our sexting eventually led to us video chatting and masturbating as we had virtual sex.

Then, by chance, I had an opportunity to travel near where she lived for work, so we made plans to meet. I booked my flight and made a hotel reservation. The trip was only a couple of weeks away, and we were both excited but a little nervous about meeting each other for the first time. I was flying in that Wednesday around noon, and we planned to meet at the hotel bar that night.

I texted her as soon as I got checked into the hotel and got in my room, and we made plans to meet around seven pm that night. I got down to the bar a little early and got a drink while I waited for her to show up. My phone beeped, letting me know I had a text message. I'm leaving my house, see you soon. It read. I texted her back and told her to be careful. About twenty minutes later, my phone went off again. Just got parked, be there in a few minutes. I texted her back and told her I was at the bar. I turned so I could see her when she came through the door. I had a couple of false alarms as other people came in, and then I saw her.

Wow, she looked better than I could have ever imagined. She had on a little black dress that hugged her body tightly, Black high heels, and stockings. Her legs were very shapely and looked great as she strolled across the floor. Her hair was long and flowed down over her shoulders. She looked very classy and sexy. I got up and met her halfway across the room. We gave each other a hug, and both just stared at each other for a moment, taking each other in.

"So, is this what you expected," she asked, checking to see if I liked her looks.

"Oh, Yes! You are much more than I expected. How about you?"

"Oh yes, You are more handsome in person."

"Want a drink?" I asked as I led her back to the bar.

We had a couple of drinks and chatted about all the time and things we did that led us to where we were. We were both very touchy-feely and flirty with one another. I kept staring at her; she had the most kissable lips, and I couldn't stop thinking about how they would feel pressed against mine.

"What is it?" she asked.

"What," I replied.

"You keep staring. Is something wrong?"

"No, I just can't stop thinking about kissing you."

"Oh, I see." She picked up her drink and down what was left. "Then take me to your room," she said as she got up.

I downed my drink and told the bartender to charge them to my room, grabbed her hand, and led her through the lobby toward the elevators. We stood there together holding hands, giving each other lusty looks as we waited for it to come down. When we got on the elevator, and the doors closed, I backed her against the wall and pressed my lips to hers. Her lips were soft and warm, and she kissed me back softly. I backed away slightly for a moment, and our lust-filled eyes locked together, and we both leaned in for a more passionate kiss. I felt her tongue brush across my lips and then plunge into my mouth. Our tongues danced inside our mouths, and our hands started roaming over each other's bodies. Then we heard the elevator ding, alerting us we were on our floor. I backed away, took her by the hand, and led her down the hallway to my room. I unlocked the door and opened it for her; once she was inside, I closed it and walked up behind her. I moved her hair out of the way and kissed her neck as I reached around and started to feel her breasts.

"Mmmm, That feels great, But hold that thought for one moment, please." She stepped away from me and walked into the rested.

"Don't go anywhere," she teased and then shut the door.

I pulled my phone out, found a good playlist, and set it on the table while I waited for her to come out. I pulled the blinds partially closed to make it a little darker, but where we could still see. As I finished setting up the restroom, I heard the restroom door opening and turned around. She stepped out in a Black push-up bra, matching black thong, garter belt with black stockings, and black heels.

"Now I'm all yours," she purred as she walked up to me.

She grabbed my shirt from the bottom and lifted it over my head. She looked at my hard, muscular body for a moment and then ran her hands over my broad chest.

"I have waited a long time for this," she said, then leaned in and pressed her lips to mine.

Our kiss quickly turned passionate. Our tongues darted in and out of each other's mouths and swirled around each other. I ran my hands over her incredible body and grabbed her ass, and pulled her into my swelling budge. She let out a moan of approval as she felt my swelling cock pressing into her body. She lowered her hands and started to feel my cock through my pants.

"Mmmm, let's let him out to play," she said after breaking the kiss.

She dropped to her knees in front of me and unbuttoned my pants. She gave them a good tug and pulled them down, releasing my cock. My cock was only semi-hard as it stuck out in front of her face. The veins were just starting to pop out, and the head was still a soft pink color. She reached out and gently wrapped her small around the thick shaft. She seemed to be weighing it, and she held it up.

"Mmmm, you have a beautiful cock," she said, then licked her lips.

She leaned in and ran her wet tongue up my cock and across the head, then slowly sucked it into her mouth.

"Mmmm, Yes," I moaned as I felt her warm mouth taking me in.

She sucked on the head of my cock and flicked her tongue against the sensitive underside as she held the rest in her hand. My cock swelled as it filled with lust-fueled blood. She bobbed her head back and forth and pressed down, taking the head and a couple of inches of my cock into her mouth. I could feel her heated moans vibrating through my cock. Her tiny hand barely wrapped all the way around my large shaft once it was completely hard. I could hear the sloppy sounds as she hungrily sucked my cock.

“That’s it, suck it. Take a little more,” I told her as I placed my hands on her head and encouraged her to take it deeper.

She offered no resistance as I pushed her head down on my cock. She was able to get about half my cock in her mouth before she started to gag. I pulled back some, giving her relief before I slowly started to fuck her mouth. She moved her hand to prevent me from thrusting too far into her throat. Her bright red lips were stretched wide, and her lipstick smeared across her lips. She looked up at me so I could see her eyes as I fucked her face, just like one of my stories she read.

I pulled my cock from her mouth and help her up. I turned her around and unhooked her bra. She pulled the straps from her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. I reached around and cupped her breasts from behind. My hard cock was pressing into her ass while I played with her nipples. She rolled her head back onto my chest, exposing her neck. I leaned down and kissed and sucked on her neck and earlobe. She was moaning in pleasure and reached down and started to stroke my cock again.

AriaVelvet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriaVelvet

I let go of her breasts, reached down, and pulled her panties down her legs. She raised one foot at a time and stepped out of them. I pushed her down on the bed forward and climbed up beside her. I grabbed her ass roughly and squeezed her cheeks. I pulled my hand back and sharply slapped her ass, causing her to gasp out loud. I ran my hand between her cheeks until my fingers found her wet pussy.

She spread her legs to give me better access, and I rubbed my fingers back and forth across her wet slit. I pushed her right leg out, bending her knee to give me more room. I ran my hand back over her pussy and couple of times before I pressed two fingers into her. She let out a deep groan of pleasure as she felt my fingers spread her pussy open. I worked my finger back and forth in her pussy as she started to moan.

“Mmmm, Yes...,”

She started pushing her ass up into my fingers as I fucked her faster and faster. She started to whimper loudly as her pussy started to cum. She screamed out, and her pussy gushed warm juice all over my fingers as she came hard.

“Ohhh Fuckkkk, Yesssss.”

“That’s it, cum for me.”

Her body shook as the waves of pleasure crashed over her. I kept my fingers working back and forth in her pussy, not letting her recover. Finally, I pulled my finger out of her pussy and smeared her juices over her ass. She slowly came down and started to catch her breath. I rubbed my fingers over her wet slit, massaging it. Then, without warning, I plunged my fingers back inside her and started to fuck her again quickly. She almost immediately started to build up another orgasm.

“Ohhhh, Ohhh Fuckkkk..,”

And her body started to shake again, and more pussy juice flooded out around my fingers. This time, I pulled my fingers out and smacked her ass again.

“Fuckkk,” she cried out.

I rolled her over on her back and crawled up between her legs. I pushed her legs open and licked her pussy. I locked it slowly, savoring her musky taste. I ran my tongue over her clit, making her moan. She grabbed my head and held me on her clit. I licked and sucked her clit as her moaning intensified. Her hips were starting to move up and down as she jumped my face. I sucked her clit into my mouth and rubbed it with my tongue.

“Yesss, Oh fuck yes,” she moaned as I felt her clit sweep up and start the throb against my tongue. Her body tensed up, and she pulled my face against her pussy hard as another orgasm hit her. I sucked on her clit gently until her orgasm started to subside. Then I kissed my way up her body as I crawled up between her legs.

I kissed and sucked on each of her pert breasts, making her nipples stand out. My cock head was pressing against her pussy as I rolled my hips around. I felt her hand on my cock as she tried to get my cock inside her.

“Fuck me, please fuck me,” she begged.

I raised up and looked down at her as I teased her more with my cock. Pressing a little harder against her opening but not putting it in her.

“Please, I need you to fuck me with that cock.”

“Ok, are you ready?”

“Yes, please.”

I pushed harder and felt the head pushing through her lips and into her tight pussy. Her head rolled back, and her eyes closed as she felt her pussy stretching open. I worked about half my cock into her.

“Oh, my God,” she moaned.

I pulled out a little and then pressed in, pushing about a couple of inches into her. She bit her lip and gripped at the sheets as she felt me pushing more cock deep into her pussy. Slowly I pulled back and pushed more and more cock into her with each stroke. I had most of my cock in her now and was gently fucking her. I pulled one of her knees up and held it with my arm as the strokes became a little harder. She was moaning and panting loudly. I stopped and looked down at her.

"Is this alright?"

"Yes, Oh God, yes, Don't stop, I can take it."

With that, I pushed the rest of my cock deep into her and held it there.

"Oh fuck, I think I can."

I smiled down at her as I pulled back and started to fuck her. I leaned down and kissed her, and she thrust her tongue into my mouth as she kissed me back. I could feel her moaning into my mouth as we kissed. She stopped kissing me and started gasping into my mouth. She grabbed onto my arms and held on as her body started to tense up. I could feel her pussy walls contracting around my thick cock as she started to cum on me. She looked so damn sexy as she came. I fucked her slowly until she started to come down.

"Fuck, I've never cum like this before," she said to me before kissing me again.

"Really? Well, we are just starting, baby."

I raised up on my knees, so I was upright and could get a better look at her while we fucked. I moved her around so I could straddle her right leg while her left knee was bent up. I reached down and cupped her left breast as I began to fuck her again. I took her hand and placed it on her left hip, and she took the hint and pulled on it opening her ass up more for me. I worked my hips back and forth, moving my cock in and out of her pussy. I could see all the creamy cum coating my cock as I fucked her harder now. My body pushed into her ass cheeks hard. She let go of her hip and gripped the bedding.

"Oh God, Oh God."

She pushed her hips back onto my cock and rolled them around as she started to shake.

"Oh God, I cumming again."

I spread her legs open and pressed my thumb down on her clit, and wiggled it back and forth. She screamed out as the extra stimulation pushed her over the edge. Her body convulsed, and her pussy squeezed at my cock as waves of pleasure crashed over her. Once she recovered, I pulled my cock out of her and had her get on her knees near the edge of the bed. I walked up behind her and spread her ass cheeks apart. I took my cock and placed it at her entrance, and pushed forward. I watched as her tight little pussy lips spread open, and my cock slid in.

"Ohhh fuck..." she moaned as she felt my cock penetrant her from behind.

I started to fuck her with long slow strokes, letting her feel the length of my cock as I slid in and out of her tight pussy. I grabbed her hips for support as I started to fuck her a little faster. She gripped the bedding tightly and grunted with each inward thrust. My body was slamming into her ass over and over now.

"Yes, Yes, Fuck Yesss."

I could feel my cock swelling up and getting harder as my own climax was approaching.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum."

"Oh fuck yes, Cum in me! Give me your cum."

Hearing her want my cum in her pussy pushed me over the edge. I gave her a few more hard strokes and then pushed my cock deep inside her. My cock swelled as my hot cum shot up through it and blasted deep into her womb. Feeling my cum hit inside her pussy set her off again, and we came together.

I pulled out once we finished cumming, and she collapsed down on the bed. I climbed up on the bed and lay beside her. She turned toward me and laid her head on my arm.

"That was amazing."

"Yes, it was."

"So now what?"

"I say we get cleaned up and go have some dinner, then come back up here and spend the rest of the night fucking."

"That sounds like a wonderful plan."

"You don't have to go home tonight, do you?"

"No, I told my husband I was staying with a friend."

"Perfect."

Published 
Written by MoanMyName
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments