Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Husband’s Friend

"I shouldn’t be here"

174
52 Comments 52
24.8k Views 24.8k
813 words 813 words

"Room 115."

“I’ll be 10 minutes,” is the reply I get. I shouldn’t be here, I told myself it was a one-off last time yet here I am, waiting for my husband’s friend to come and fuck me.

It had been eighteen weeks since we first fucked. Just before lock down started. Eighteen long weeks of suggestive messages, photos, videos, all designed to make me want him again and it succeeded. I’m gagging for him to use those magic fingers and make me cum relentlessly, to hold my hands behind my back while he makes me take him again and again.

My phone rings; I have to let him in the security door. I walk out the room wearing a vest and skirt, no bra, no knickers - just as he requested. He follows me back to the room, I can feel him staring at my arse as I’m walking. In the room we sit on the bed side by side and he kisses me - urgent kisses; he runs his hand across my breasts, before sliding the straps down and letting them fall out my top.

He moans in appreciation as his fingers seek out my nipples. “God I love your tits,” he tells me as he sucks one nipple after another. I’m reaching for his cock, it’s fully hard and larger than I remember. I wrap my hand around him and he quickly removes his trousers, giving me easier access. He stops kissing me.

“Are you wearing knickers?” I shake my head and see the fire in his eyes as he reaches under my skirt, another moan of appreciation as his fingers find my clit. I’m soaking wet already. He pushes me back on the bed whilst he kneels next to me. My hand is still on his cock, slowly wanking him, his mouth is on my lips, neck, nipples, his fingers rubbing my clit.

“Cum for me,” he says, the pressure intensifying. I’m nearly there, I knew it wouldn’t take long, I’ve been fantasising about it for the past few months and as he gently bites my nipple the first orgasm flies through me; he doesn’t slow up though and I ride straight onto the next, calling out his name.

DonatellaAmatti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DonatellaAmatti

He rolls on top of me; his huge cock finds it own way to my pussy.  “I love how wet you get for me,” he says as he sinks inside me. We move together, his face is in my tits, he holds my hands above my head. It’s urgent but slow at the same time, and he reaches down to rub my clit whilst still fucking me, it feels so good. I’m careful not to dig my nails into his back too much, I can’t mark him, he’s not mine.

"You going to cum for me again?” As he starts to flick me, I can feel my legs are shaking and another orgasm crashes through me. He pulls out and slides up me so he’s straddling my chest. I put his cock between my tits and as he moves towards me I lick the tip of his cock. He moans. I tell him to get up, and I reach for my bag and take the baby oil out.

I ask him to help rub it in and he massages my breasts, pulling my nipples. I push him back on the bed and bend forward to get his cock between my tits; I know he’s watching it, he’s wanted this for years, he’s told me he wanks daily thinking about his cock between my oiled up tits.

“I’m going to cum,” he tells me and I don't stop, using my hands to make sure he’s gripped in between them. I don’t take my eyes off him as he cries out and splurts all over my chest and face. He reaches for some tissues and cleans me up before pushing me back on the bed and putting his head between my legs.

He’s licking me so fast... I didn’t think it was possible to cum again but I can feel it building, he feels it too as he grabs my arse to get more of my pussy in his face, and as he sucks on my clit I explode. He slides up me, his face covered in my juices, he kisses me, kisses my neck and my nipples again.

“We need to do this again,” he says; it’s not a question, it’s a statement. He knows as well as I do it’s not a case of if, it’s when and until then I’ll play with myself daily watching the videos he’s sent me. He’s becoming an obsession, an extremely dangerous one.

Published 
Written by Chelseagirl35
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments