Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Guilt, My Shame, My Secret

"I have a secret, you see. A shameful, dirty little secret. Do you want to know what it is?"

37
12 Comments 12
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words

I have a secret.

A dirty, guilty little secret.

I smile through the car window and return my wife’s wave as I set off. She doesn’t know, you see. Doesn’t know that once every few months, I betray her trust and go to someone else for sexual gratification.

I take a deep breath. It’s an hour’s drive – about the same as the journey to work, only in the opposite direction. As usual, I am in turmoil. My heart is thumping, and my stomach is churning at what I am about to do.

How can I do this? I ask myself. I know the answer. Because I am a despicable human being.

I also do it because I am addicted. Because I cannot help myself. Because my shameful secret provides something that Elise cannot give me.

Elise – bless her – is loyal. She loves me and respects me. Assets that are no good for what I seek; for what I need.

And also because she doesn’t have a cock.

I drive by the row of terraced houses where he lives. I park the car on the next street and, gathering my courage, I walk the short distance round the corner to his house. Weeds are growing between the cracks in the concrete, and the small lawn is uncut.  The windows are in urgent need of cleaning. Nervously, I knock on the door.

The man who opens it a few moments later is nothing special to look at. He’s fortyish, about 5’ 7” tall and has a discernible pot belly. His beard is unkept and he is wearing grimy jeans with a plain black T-shirt.

The overall effect is that of a shabby Santa Claus heading to a rock concert.

His contemptuous eyes meet mine. After a long pause, he finally nods a greeting.

“Can’t stay away, can you?” he utters disdainfully. “You’d better come in.”

The door enters directly into his living room.

“Your wife know you’re here?” he asks. I wince. As usual, he is excruciatingly direct and to the point.

“No,” I reply with shame. He nods with a mocking smile. He knows which buttons to push; knows what I seek.

“Where does Elise think you are?” He uses her name deliberately.

“At work.” He nods again.

“Are you wearing what we discussed?”

It’s my turn to nod. “Yes, sir.”

It gives me a hollow feeling inside, calling this man ‘sir’.

“Show me. Take off your suit,” he instructs.

I am expecting the command. This, his demeanour, his disdainful attitude, is what we agreed on when I first approached him online.

It is humiliating.

And it excites me.

I do as he says. Slowly, I remove my business suit, folding each item carefully and placing the clothes in a neat pile on the coffee table. Underneath, I am wearing a bright blue matching bra and panties, plus a pair of black stay-up stockings. The garments are not mine – they are my wife’s.  She doesn’t know I’m wearing her underwear today, though I think she has begun to suspect that I ‘borrow’ her things.

I took these intimate and soiled items from the laundry basket last night.

Just one more betrayal of her trust.

“You like dressing in your wife’s lingerie, don’t you?”

“Yes,” I whisper.

“And what does that make you?”

I swallowed. “A sissy.”

“A sissy, yes. And tell me, sissy, why did you come here today?”

“I – I want to suck a cock,” I whispered.

“You want to suck my cock, don’t you?” he corrected.

Ashamed, I nodded. “Yes.”

“Go on, then.” He sits back in his armchair. “Get on with it. Get on your knees and show me what a good little sissy cocksucker you are.”

I kneel on the floor between his thighs and look up at him. His face is impassive. Slowly I unbuckle his belt and undo his jeans.  I unzip the fly and carefully extract his penis and scrotum.

His organ is pale and soft. Almost shaking, I take it between my thumb and forefinger. Leaning forward, I slip my lips over the glans. I can smell his manliness now; that unwashed male essence, mixed with stale urine. There is a natural assertiveness about this man that makes my own disloyal member jump in response to his musk, to the feeling of his phallus between my willing jaws.

I slide my lips down to the base until his greying pubic hairs are tickling my nose. I can feel him growing rapidly in my mouth as I swirl my tongue.

He groans in appreciation. “That’s right, cunt. Take my cock all the way into that sissy mouth. Feel what a real man tastes like.”

The abusive words are deliberate. He knows what I like; what turns me on. To emphasize the point, he grabs the back of my head and thrusts, ramming his now-hard member down my throat. The only sounds in the room are the gloopy schlock, schlock, schlock as he slowly and deliberately fucks my face, and his matching grunts of satisfaction each time my lips graze his stomach.

“Are you enjoying it, cocksucker?”

Enjoying isn’t really the right word. I feel despicable; used; humiliated.

And my own, smaller organ, is rock-hard in my panties, leaking cum, betraying my arousal.

He finally relents, leaving me gasping for air.

I want more… and this man knows it.

“Not bad, cocksucker. I bet you suck cock better than your wife. Now take my jeans off. Show me what you else you can do. Show me how much of a sissy you really are.”

Born_to__Blow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Born_to__Blow

I do what he says. And as he sits back down in his dirty white socks, I accept that, despite his slovenly appearance, he is the alpha in the room. He is the dominant male and it is my sole job to please him; to provide the sexual satisfaction he demands.

His balls are a sign of his maleness – of his natural superiority. And I knew he wanted me to worship them.

Showing my acquiescence, I kissed the wrinkled skin of his scrotum, then sucked and licked gently, taking each hairy orb into my mouth, careful not to inflict any damage or pain.

He shifted forward slightly, and raised his legs, exposing his perineum and asshole.

I gently lifted his sac and licked and kissed the area between his pouch and his hole, completely relishing the subordinate position I was in. His pucker was right in front of my mouth.

“That’s it, kiss my ass, sissy!”

My lips tentatively touched his ringpiece. He was moist and sticky with sweat and other secretions. I pushed my tongue out and tasted him; licked the delicate flesh of his pucker.

Then his fingers were on the back of my head again, pulling me in hard, immersing me between his butt-cheeks, dominating me totally.

“Do you do this to Elise?” he asked roughly as he ground my face into his arse.

I grunted, struggling for air.

“No, of course you don’t. What would she think if she saw you now, hmm? Her husband’s head buried between my ass cheeks, licking my bung-hole.”  

Not waiting for my response, he pulled my head back, impatient now. “I want to cum in your mouth, cunt. Do me proud!”

Taking him back into my mouth, I stroked his balls and applied gentle pressure to his perineum with my fingers as I urgently bobbed up and down on his cock. Moments later he groaned and I felt him pulsing as he shot his viscous, hot, salty cum down my throat.

There was a lot of it, and it was very thick. I gratefully swallowed every drop and licked his sticky member until I’d captured every trace of his manly discharge.

He looked down at me, his eyelids heavy with amusement.

“You enjoyed that, didn’t you? Swallowing my spunk?”

“Yes, sir,” I nodded.

“Take off your wife’s panties.”

I slipped the skimpy material over my legs and held them out to him.

“I want you to lie on the floor, sissy. I want to watch you wank your pathetic little todger with your wife’s panties until you cum in your own mouth.”

Obediently, I do as he instructs, and he holds my legs so my penis is aimed at my own face.

It didn’t take long. Pumping rapidly with my left hand, I cum powerfully, the thin liquid shooting into my mouth, and then onto my face. My chin, nose and cheeks are covered in the results of my depraved orgasm.

“Wipe it up with the panties and put them back on,” he says dismissively. He is done with me now, and I do as he says and dress quickly. My face is sticky and I smell of cum. I will need to shower before I see my wife again.

“One hundred pounds.” His voice is almost disinterested.

I count out the notes from my wallet. Just one more part of our sordid little agreement. It was my idea, not his. Payment for the privilege of being abused and sucking his cock.

“And another hundred for not telling your wife.” I don’t know if he means it, or whether he’s just playing with me. My heart beats faster as I pay him the extra and see a tiny smirk of triumph break the bland features of his face.

“Email me when you want to suck my cock again,” he says. He despises me. He must do. I pay him to humiliate me. How pathetic was that?

But I know I will be back again. I can’t help myself. And he knows it.

ooOoo

Elise

The cane swishes through the air and strikes the top of my thighs with a loud crack! I cry out as the fire of the final stroke ignites on my tormented skin.

“Well done, Elise. Fifty lashes. That’s the most you’ve ever taken, isn’t it?”

“Yes, Mistress,” I sob.

“You should be proud. That last one on the back of your thighs was a real cracker.”

I was. Very.

“Elise?”

“Yes, Mistress?”

“Do you want to cum now?”

 “Yes please, Mistress,” I whimper.

“You may use your fingers. Come for me, Elise!”

I reach back and find my clit. I am sopping wet, and I shove my fingers deep into my cunt. I am more than ready and after only a few strokes my sobs take on a new meaning as wave after wave of pure ecstasy overtakes me…

It takes me a couple of minutes to come down from the high. Watching me, I see the look of amusement on the face of my Mistress.

“What’s your husband up to today, Elise?”

I stand up and stretch. The burning in my swollen buttocks gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside. Like I was owned; like I was cared for!

“He’s gone to see someone. A man. And he’s wearing my underwear under his suit. Again.”

“Naughty man! Does he suspect anything?”

“He’s too wrapped up in his own fantasies and infidelity to notice what I’m up to.”

She laughed. “Shame. I could give him something new to think about.”

“He’d probably love it.”

“Like you?”

I blushed. “Yes, Mistress.”

“You know what’s next, don’t you?”

I dropped to my knees. “Yes, Mistress,” I whisper.

“Please me, Elise,” she breathes. “Show me how much you love me; how much you adore me…”

Oh, yes – willingly! Mistress had taught me so much! I belonged to her now…

 

Published 
Written by TheShyThespian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments