Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Orgasm

"I used to be a good wife. Now my pussy belongs to another man."

94
20 Comments 20
11.7k Views 11.7k
4.7k words 4.7k words

I was forty years old. Forty years old and I’d never had an orgasm.

My husband, Roy, asked me to marry him when we were eighteen. I said yes and we got married a few months later. Three years after that, we had a daughter. She graduates from high school in a few months, just about the same time Roy and I will celebrate our twenty-third wedding anniversary.

A year ago I had my first orgasm. I was forty years old. Roy had nothing to do with it.

The man’s name is Nick. I met him at a weeklong government training conference in Miami. I work as a court clerk in Jacksonville, so my airfare and hotel were entirely paid for. Sometime around nine pm on the third day of the conference, I decided to have a glass of wine at the hotel bar.

It was karaoke night. Three girls on stage were singing "My Humps." I almost walked out. I’m glad I didn’t.

A man walked up to the bar beside me and ordered a beer. He was tall and wearing a black short-sleeved shirt. His arms were covered with tattoos. I don’t usually like tattoos but this man possessed some kind of instant magnetic radiance. It felt like there was heat coming off of his body but then I realized that the heat was coming from inside of me.

I felt my neck flush red. The man turned and leaned on the bar, facing me. He took a sip of his Heineken. Our eyes met and he immediately spoke.

“Nice shoes.”

His eyes dropped downward. My legs were crossed and my right foot was almost touching his thigh. I was wearing my favorite shoes, black heels. They make my calves look attractive.

“I’m Nick.”

“I’m Daisy.”

The suddenness of my response surprised me. We talked for twenty minutes. Nick made an immediate impression. He oozed charm. He made me laugh. The cadence of his voice was like music.

Nick reached out and gently touched the small buckle on my heel.

“This is the part of your shoe I like best—this clasp.”

As he said the last word, Nick slowly dragged his fingertip along the chrome metal of the buckle. His fingertip almost imperceptibly brushed against the bare skin of my foot. It felt like my bloodstream was injected with a drop of the sun. Incandescent fire radiated from my foot and pulsated through my body, into my neck and face. I didn’t withdraw my foot.

“I’d like to unfasten this clasp.”

I nearly swooned. At the time, I wasn’t sure what it meant to swoon. I Googled it a few days later.

Maybe this makes me a bad person but I never once thought of my husband Roy. It wasn’t like I was forcing the thought of him away. It was as though his existence had been wiped from the universe.

But then, like a sonic shock wave of harsh reality, Roy’s familiar face flashed in my mind.

“I’m married.” The words came out of my mouth like an accusation.

“So am I.”

Nick said it with a shrug. I smiled. The mental image of my husband’s face disappeared.

Without missing a beat, Nick said, “Why don’t you come up to my room and I’ll help you take off those pretty shoes.”

Five minutes later we were in Nick’s hotel room. He guided my body, sitting me on the bed. Nick got down on one knee and lifted my left foot, resting it on his thigh. His eyes locked onto mine as he pulled the thin strip of leather through the metal clasp. The entire idea seemed silly because my high heel’s clasp mechanism was decorative. It was also the most erotic thing I’ve ever experienced.

I leaned back on my elbows. Nick slowly slid the shoe off my foot. Then he removed the other heel in the same way. With an almost imperceptible touch, Nick ran his hands up my calves and onto my thighs. Pushing the material of my dress until it bunched up around my waist. Another wave of radiant fire blazed through my body.

My panties were suddenly off. Nick pushed my thighs apart. Without breaking eye contact, he gently blew on my pussy. It made me feel like champagne looks: my skin tingling as though immersed in effervescent bubbles.

Nick kissed my pussy, softly pulling on my labia with his lips. Then his tongue was inside me and I fell backward on the bed.

Nick was in no hurry. Every so often he let out a guttural moan that vibrated through my clit. I felt a strange buildup of tension in my abdomen. Almost like I had to pee but different. The tension built into a wave, rising higher and higher.

That’s when it happened. At the age of forty, I had my first orgasm. Until that moment I was under the assumption I’d orgasmed many times. I was wrong.

The wave of tension crested. Euphoria and pleasure enveloped my body, seizing it. I lost all sense of time and place.

When I regained my senses, I felt weird. Like something unusual had happened. The bed felt wet. I opened my eyes. Nick was above me, his chin and neck soaking wet.

I was compelled to ask, “What did you do to me?”

I honestly had no idea.

I was also forty years old when I learned I was a squirter. For a moment I was mortified but Nick brought his head down and whispered in my ear.

“You are beautiful, Daisy. Your body is gorgeous. Your pussy is beautiful. Your cum is sweet.”

Then he kissed me on the lips. He was right; My cum was sweet.

I suddenly understood what women meant when they said a lover owned their pussy. We removed each other’s clothes. There was nothing more I wanted to feel than Nick’s cock deep inside me. He made me wait.

Nick kissed my body from neck to foot, gently licking my toes and the undersides of my feet. He massaged my hands and fingers. Then Nick’s mouth once again found my pussy. Using two fingers, he stroked my clit.

When the wave of another orgasm was about to crest, I knew what to expect. As my body convulsed in ecstasy, I actually heard my cum bursting out of my pussy. Like a dam that took 40 years to build suddenly crumbling to dust.

“Fuck me, Nick.” The words spilled out of me like I’d been possessed by something unworldly. The craving I felt for Nick’s hard cock is impossible to describe. He teased my clit with the head before sliding inside my pussy. He was big.

I spread my legs to take him deeper. Nick pinned my legs to the bed and I tilted my head forward to watch his cock slowly disappear inside my body over and over again.

Over the next few hours, I lost count of how many times Nick made me orgasm. The bed was soaked through to the mattress. Exhausted, we held each other, telling silly stories and laughing. It was then I found out that Nick also lived in Jacksonville.

There was something else. Nick never once let me take control in bed. After sucking on his cock for less than a minute he stopped me. He did the same when I tried to ride him. The reason struck me like a truckload of bricks.

Nick was a practiced lover and I was not. My marital sex life had become a paint-by-numbers affair while Nick was capable of giving lessons to Rembrandt. Every touch of his fingers was Nocturne by Chopin played on a Steinway grand piano and I was clumsily playing chopsticks on a dollar store kazoo.

Before falling asleep, I made a vow that sexually pleasing Nick would be my first priority in life. I realize this seems crazy. But I was entirely out of my mind for Nick. I still am.

Our night of passion became a steady affair. Overnight, I changed from a married woman with a grown child who had never even kissed another man into a full-blown head-over-heels extramarital affair.

No amount of fucking was ever enough. In fact, the more we fucked, the more I wanted it. We met up at least once a week. We fucked in my car, in the woods, and even in a movie theater.

Within a week, we were exchanging feelings of deep intimacy. In less than a month we both confessed our love for one another.

Nick started requesting that I send him specific sexy photos. They were based on his fantasies. In one of the photos, I dressed up as a fortune-teller, sitting on the floor, my legs spread around a few tarot cards. My long black hair spilled down over my bare breasts, skin aglow with natural candlelight.

In return, Nick wrote me erotic stories. My favorite was one about the end of the world. As the world crumbled around us, we brought each other to orgasm. What a metaphor!

Nick would record himself reading his stories in his deep voice and send them to me at work. Merely listening to them made me violently orgasm. It was a good thing I had a private office. I had to bring clean towels from home and put them on my chair before listening to Nick’s recordings.

Meanwhile, I did everything I could to improve as a lover. Internet, books, porn. I even read the Kama Sutra. Nick took the time to explain what he liked and patiently encouraged me. It was playful and hot at the same time.

Nick explained that he liked it when I firmly held his penis at the base and teased the head with my tongue, my eyes staring up into his. He went wild when I rode him, straddling his body, pounding my body into his, making sure he saw every inch of his delicious cock disappearing into my hungry cunt.

“Do not cum, Nick!” I demanded.

“But what if I can’t help it?” Nick would say in this innocent tone. “Are you going to get mad if I cum in you, Daisy?”

“Yes!” I would scream.

Then Nick would beg and plead to cum until I squirted all over his hard cock.

Nick surprised me with some leather restraints. He tied me up to the bed and blindfolded me. Then he did whatever he wanted to my body for over an hour.

He whispered in my ear, “I’m going to slowly tease every inch of your luscious body.”

Then he teased every inch of my body, with his hands and mouth and tongue.

Then he left the room. Five minutes went by. I was dying with anticipation. I felt like every pore of my body was about to explode.

I heard his footsteps as he walked back into the room. Then Nick was close enough to feel his warmth against my face. He whispered again, “Your body belongs to me, Daisy. I’m going to fuck you however I want. You’re not allowed to say a word.”

Nick proceeded to fuck my mouth, my tits, my pussy, and my ass. I loved every second of it. He pumped his cum deep inside of my pussy. Back home, eating dinner with my husband, Nick’s cum was still oozing out of my cunt.

Nick and I were both very open about our fantasies, exploring them during sex to drive each other crazy with passion. Nick’s fantasy was for me to watch him fuck another woman. When I could sense he was about to fill me with his cum, I would say things like, “Imagine you’re inside another woman’s pussy and I’m watching you fuck her…” and “At work today I fantasized about watching you cum on another woman’s face and then licking it off.” Nick would get so hot that he’d grab my hips and fuck me like I was his sex slave. In truth, I was his sex slave.

One of my biggest fantasies was to go on a normal date, which was too risky in Jacksonville. A few months after we met, I attended another training seminar. This time it was in Tampa. When I walked into my hotel room, there were flowers on the bed. There was also a note from Nick.

Daisy,

I’m taking you on a date tonight. Meet me in the lobby at seven.

Love, Nick.

P.S. Look in the closet… and wear my favorite heels.

In the closet was a new dress. It was a form-fitting black sleeveless sheath dress that showed off my calves and a hint of cleavage.

Nick took me out to a hip speakeasy-style restaurant. He gave the hostess a password through a wicket in the door. She sat us in a private booth toward the end of a narrow hallway. There were other couples seated in other booths but they all had curtains so nobody could see in. We ordered cocktails and an assortment of appetizers.

Nick was dressed in a blue tailored suit. He looked ridiculously sexy. We made out in the booth. Nick reached under my dress and stuck his fingers inside of me. Then he shoved them in my mouth. When the evening was over, Nick joined me in my hotel room and we reenacted our first bedroom encounter. Only, this time, I eventually took control and gave Nick everything I wasn’t able to give him when we first met.

It was the best night of my life. Nobody has ever made me feel so special.

I wanted to reciprocate. In six weeks, Nick was having a birthday. I wanted to make his favorite fantasy come true.

Victoria_Dupond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Dupond

My reaction to thinking about watching Nick with another woman shocked me. Thinking about it made me instantly wet. Logistics were a bit more complicated.

The easy part was planning the trip. I told Nick that we should get away for his birthday. Nick and I booked a nice hotel in New Smyrna Beach for an entire weekend. When I told Roy that I was attending yet another business seminar, he said, “I love having the house to myself!”

Finding a suitable woman for fantasy fulfillment proved more complicated. After doing some research, and a few misfires on a swingers website, I decided to hire an escort. If you want something done right, hire a professional.

After finding a recommendation for an escort agency on a Reddit thread, the rest was easy. I’m tall and slender with black hair and blue eyes. I wanted Nick to experience something altogether different. My final choice was a cute little twenty-two-year-old blonde-haired, brown-eyed woman named Natalie. Her body was soft and curvy but she was healthy and fit. She even came with a clean bill of health.

After checking out her photos, I became fixated on Natalie’s lips. They were her best features, full and natural. Even though I’d never considered myself bisexual in any way, I wondered what it would be like to kiss those lips. The thought made my pussy tingle.

On the night of the encounter, I couldn’t decide if I was more nervous or horny. I told Nick that I was taking him out for his surprise. While he was getting dressed, I received a text from Natalie saying she was on her way.

I wore a sexy, red low-cut blouse and a black mini-skirt, along with black thigh-high stockings and Nick’s favorite pair of heels. I figured there was no point in wearing panties. As Nick sat on the bed tying his shoes, he could barely keep his eyes off my body.

I said, “I have another surprise for you tonight,” revealing a blindfold I was hiding behind my back. A big smile appeared on Nick’s face. I fastened the blindfold and told him to lay back on the bed.

After dimming the lights and putting on some romantic music, there was a knock at the door.

“I ordered room service,” I said, to keep from blowing the surprise.

I’ve never been so nervous and excited at the same time. My nipples were so hard they practically poked through the material of my blouse and my pussy was dripping wet. Had someone merely touched my body, I would have cum right then and there.

I opened the door. As Natalie walked in, I gave her a big cash tip. She winked at me. I pointed to Nick on the bed. Natalie was wearing a long stylish coat with a fur collar and red high heels. After setting her purse on the dresser, she took off her coat.

There was no doubt in my mind that I’d made the right choice. Natalie was the definition of sex. Barely five feet tall, she was at least ten inches shorter than me. Her massive young tits spilled out of a red bikini top adorned with a sparkling rhinestone trim. Natalie’s panties showed off her round bubble butt and her legs were toned yet thick. The elastic band on her thigh-high stockings pressed seductively into her flesh.

And those lips. Holy shit, I have never seen such luscious lips on a woman. My eyes must have looked like they were popping out of my head because Natalie caressed my cheek with her hand and kissed me gently on the lips.

I kissed back. My neck and chest suddenly felt like fire.

Then Natalie nodded that it was time to start.

“Nick, you’re not allowed to touch me or talk,” I said. “Until I say otherwise, you belong to me.”

Nick flashed the most charming smile.

Natalie grabbed my hand and guided me to the side of the bed. Using her index finger, Natalie gently traced a line around Nick’s lips. Then, without any warning, Natalie reached down between my legs and barely pressed her finger into the slit of my pussy.

I almost swooned.

Natalie bit her lip and flashed a devilish grin. Then she rubbed my pussy juices all over Nick’s lips. When he tried to lick Natalie’s finger, she pulled it away.

Using her big brown eyes, Natalie motioned for me to sit in a wingback chair next to the bed. As I sat down, she crawled into the bed. I could already see Nick’s cock straining against the material of his pants. Natalie did too. She ran her finger along the length of his shaft.

After a bit of teasing, Natalie unzipped Nick’s pants and pulled his cock free. She stared right into my eyes as she pressed her amazing lips on the head and gave it a kiss. Then she ran her tongue all around the head before taking his entire length into her mouth.

My hand instinctively dove between my legs. It felt as though cum was going to start gushing out of my pussy if I didn’t press hard to hold it back.

Natalie’s round ass faced the ceiling as her mouth expertly toyed with Nick’s thick cock. I wondered if he could tell the difference between Natalie’s mouth and mine. Pausing, Natalie unfastened her bikini top and tossed it aside.

Grasping the base of Nick’s cock, she delicately smeared his precum all over the head of his penis using only her fingertip. Then she massaged her own nipples with my man’s slippery cock-head. Nick moaned which made Natalie smile.

Natalie removed her bottoms and slowly took off all of Nick’s clothes, which signaled that it was time for the big reveal. After unbuttoning my blouse, I spread my legs and draped one leg over the chair’s armrest. I shoved two fingers in my pussy.

Natalie climbed on top of Nick, her tits dragging against his body until their faces met. She kissed him full on the lips. Then Natalie removed the blindfold.

For a moment, Nick had no idea what was going on. Natalie giggled and used her hand to turn his face in my direction.

“Happy birthday!” I said as my fingers slid in and out of my pussy. “Her name is Natalie and she is your birthday present.”

Natalie tilted her head to the side and said, “Hi. I’m Natalie. Happy birthday. Your lover wants to watch me fuck you.”

Nick’s look of surprise turned to one of elation. Natalie used her mouth to put a condom on Nick’s cock and straddled him. I will never forget how I felt watching Nick’s cock disappear in Natalie's plump little bald pussy. My cock… because it belongs to me.

I gently slapped my pussy. Natalie turned her head to watch.

“That’s fucking hot,” Natalie purred as she started grinding her hips on Nick’s cock. “Join us in bed and get a better look.”

Nick reached out his hand for mine. Before climbing into bed, I undressed, leaving on my heels and stockings. I was just going to lay down and watch but Natalie took charge.

“Kiss your boyfriend while I fuck him,” she demanded. There was a hint of my scent still on his lips.

“Sit on his face and use his tongue to fuck your pussy.”

I did as I was told. Nick’s tongue slipped inside of my soaking cunt as I pressed my pussy into his mouth. Rocking my hips back and forth made Nick’s tongue grind against my clit. Natalie watched wide-eyed, her young breasts bouncing up and down as she fucked the man I’d stolen from another woman.

Another orgasm swept over me. My cum made an audible sound as it shot out of my pussy straight into Nick’s mouth and onto his neck and chest.

Natalie's eyes widened and she said, “Damn girl, you should come to work with me. You would make a fortune!”

As I climbed off Nick’s face, Natalie slid off of his cock and said, “Your lady also said that you want her to watch you fuck another woman.”

Natalie rolled over on her back, spread her legs wide bent at the knee, and said, “So, fuck me.”

Nick sat up, positioned himself between Natalie’s legs, and drove his dick into her plump pussy. He locked his eyes onto mine and flashed a magnificent grin like it was Christmas morning. I was laying next to Natalie, watching as Nick savored the feeling of another woman’s pussy around his cock. An escort, no less.

Watching him fulfill his fantasy was incredibly hot but I was surprised how much it turned me on. I wasn’t jealous at all. It was almost like I could feel his cock inside of my pussy just by watching.

Natalie was very good at her job. She rotated her head so we were face to face and said, “You’re a lucky woman… Your man has a nice cock and he knows how to use it. Does he fuck you like this?”

I came again.

Natalie looked up at Nick and said, “And you are one lucky man. I’ve never seen anyone squirt so hard except in pornos. Do you want to watch me eat your lady’s pussy while you fuck my ass?”

Natalie and I hadn’t discussed fooling around with each other ahead of time, so her suggestion caught me off guard. The image of her thick, full lips sucking on my labia immediately manifested in my mind’s eye. I wanted it. Never once had I fantasized about having sex with another woman but the thought of a prostitute’s tongue deep inside my cunt made my pussy ache with desire.

Nick didn’t hesitate at the offer. Natalie sat up and climbed between my legs, licking her plump lips seductively before pressing them against my slit and gently kissing my swollen clit. Nick was an expert at eating my pussy but this was something altogether different. Natalie’s mouth was softer and somehow wetter. Her style was more gentle. Her tongue slipped inside of me and danced over my clit.

Meanwhile, Nick lubed up his cock and slowly worked it into Natalie’s asshole. He fucked her gently, watching as she took control of my pussy. Natalie’s fingers were suddenly inside of me, rhythmically pressing against my g-spot as she used her lips to softly play with my thick labia. Thoroughly teased, Natalie shifted her attention to my clit with expert precision.

When Nick eats my pussy, a wave slowly builds in my body until it crests with a violent explosion. Natalie’s mouth made me cum unexpectedly, like a volcano erupting without warning. And erupt I did. I screamed as my juices gushed into Natalie’s face. She laughed and shouted, “Yeah, girl!”

I was entirely outside of myself, looking down at our three bodies intertwined on the bed.

“I want to taste your pussy.” The words spilled out of me as though someone else was saying them. Nick pulled out of Natalie's ass, ripped off the condom, and moved between my legs as Natalie straddled my face. She lowered her pussy into my open mouth as Nick’s cock filled my hungry cunt.

Natalie’s honey tasted different than mine, almost savory. She growled, firmly pressing her vulva into my mouth, quite literally fucking my face while my hands gripped her fleshy thighs. Nick pinned my legs back and pounded my pussy like it belonged to him, which it did.

Both Nick and Natalie were using my body to get off and I was entirely under their control. I suddenly imagined what it would be like to be fucked by another man while Nick watched. Maybe even two or three men - shooting their cum all over my body and face.

When I came, all I could do was force a muffled scream into Natalie’s mound. My hips tried to thrust forward but Nick had me pinned down with all of his weight. My body began to vibrate. It’s something I had never experienced.

Natalie started giggling. Warm liquid surged into my mouth and I realized she was coming. After she climbed off my face, I said to Nick, “I want to watch you cum on Natalie’s tits."

Natalie lay on her back and Nick straddled her body. She squirted lube all over her breasts and pressed them together. Nick slid his cock in between and slow-fucked Natalie's tits. Watching Nick savoring the feeling of her young titties was fucking sexy. Right before he came he pulled his cock free and grabbed the shaft.

Natalie sat up, smiling and ready for Nick’s hot cum. He blasted all over her plump tits until it was dripping from her nipples onto her stomach. I rolled over and licked off every drop, pausing to suck on Natalie's hard nipples.

Natalie left soon after. On the way out the door, she gave me a hug and said, “You two are freaks. You can call me anytime.”

Nick and I were only getting started. It was a birthday celebration neither of us will ever forget. We also agreed that watching each other with another person was hotter than a nuclear meltdown. I told Nick about how I had fantasized about being fucked by other men and he said, “Well, now I owe you one.”

We’ve since made plans to file for respective divorces when my daughter leaves for college. In the meantime, we steal away whenever we can. I didn’t have my first orgasm until I turned 40, which means I have plenty of catching up to do.

Published 
Written by AlaskanDevil
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments