Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mountain Man

15
7 Comments 7
11.2k Views 11.2k
754 words 754 words

My step-son’s school year was close to beginning, so we decided to take him and his friend to our cabin out in the woods of northern New Hampshire. While I loathe these vacations, I get the idea of family time, although I really don’t like giving up our own fun or losing time from work. 

One of the best features of the dating website that I use is that I get to watch my potential dates on a webcam. I have watched this one guy Ted, for a little over two years. He was a lot older than me and his online profile said he was sixty-two, although I think he is even older. My friend Ted would come on cam and stroke his cock and chat with me. He has a really nice thick cock and a huge set of balls. Even though he was way too far north of Boston to ever meet up, we have always talked about it. Though the odds of meeting him were slim, he didn't seem to care, and we have continued to chat, watched porn links together on-line, and shared pics. The next time I saw him online, I asked him how close he was to the town we were going to earlier in the week, before heading up to the cabin. He responded 20 minutes. Because I have a soft spot for older men, I told him to stand guard and be ready. Maybe after all this time I could finally meet him and, well, give him the blow job, I had always promised him.

While my man was driving to New Hampshire I chatted with Ted. I asked Ted if he would like to meet at the retail outlets, if I could get way. He told me he could be there in less than a half an hour, if I could get way. I then asked the family if I could go school shopping at the retail outlets, while they went water tubing at a nearby water park. They agreed that was fine. I actually felt a feeling of happiness spread over me as I told Ted the time I’d be able to meet up with him. I went into a few outlet stores and bought a few things, as I was waiting for Ted’s message.

FireGinger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FireGinger

I then got a coffee, feeling so much anticipation waiting to hear from him. 

It wasn’t s too long however, before I walking toward his old blue pickup truck, that he had described to me. I climbed in the truck and saw the man that I had chatted with for so long. He looked like a lumber jack, that I knew he was. He was so happy to see me and he was all smiles as we drove off. I had on a sundress. I sat right up next to him, as if he was my old man. He felt my legs as we drove off to a place that he told me would be a beautiful spot at which to spend a little time. I told him we had about two hours and he was as happy as I was to have that much time together.

Not too long after we left the outlet area, he pulled up a dirt road, which came out to an awesome view of the White Mountains, where you could see for miles. He was so nervous, telling he couldn't believe that I actually with him and lavishing me with way too many compliments. He finally asked me if I was wearing panties. I raised my skirt to show him my shaved vagina, which I was letting him look at until he had courage to finger me. Seeing and touching my vagina, led to him go down on me, but I have to admit he did it poorly. Although, he did get an A for effort. I finally got to see his beautiful cock, which I was hoping to suck for a while. I cupped his balls as he looked out at the mountains but that didn't last very long until I gobbled down his load and cleaned him until he was limp. We talked for a little bit until we drove back. 

He thanked me and I went back to my shopping. He messaged me later, telling me that it was great and continued with his many compliments. I wish we could have had time to do more but I felt good about making somebody very happy.

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments