Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Megan And John

"Two friends take their relationship to the next level."

19
3 Comments 3
7.0k Views 7.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is a fictional story about two made up characters and made up names. And could be the first of many."

Megan and John had been friends for a few years they got on well with each other and were like best mates. They had their own friends, Megan with hers and John with his mates. But they seemed to have more of a connection and John always thought he could talk to her more, being female, than he could with his own mates. 
 
John was in his mid forties and Megan ten years his junior. John was quite shy and not an overly confident person, especially around women. Megan was very pretty with lovely brown eyes and dark long hair. She had always struggled with her weight so also lacked a bit of confidence and she came across as quiet and had an all-round innocent nature. But the pair was always confident with each other and was always very comfortable in each other's company.

John was married and Megan was in a long term relationship but she lived alone in her own flat. They both loved their partners and were happy but the one thing they both missed was sex. Both John's wife and Megan's boyfriend didn't have much desire in that department, but Megan and John both had very high sex drives. Although they never really knew this about one another. And although they talked about anything with each other, the subject of sex never really materialised.

Their partners never knew about their friendship, not that they had anything to hide, they just didn't want them getting any wrong ideas.

They would meet up at no particular time. It depended on work. But usually once a week but sometimes twice a week; they would rarely go two weeks without meeting and it was usually at Megan's flat. They just used to chat and have a cuppa and listen to each other's day to day lives. 

Things changed one weekend when John's wife went away to visit her family. They lived over two-hundred miles away and she would be gone for the whole weekend. And Megan and John's friendship was taken to new heights.

John did his usual thing on a Friday night and went to the pub with his mates. The next day, he texted Megan to see if she was about or doing anything. She said she wasn't doing anything and was at a loose end.  

Megan never saw her boyfriend at the weekends so John went to Megan's. This was unusual for a Saturday as he was normally at home with his wife. It was a very warm day and they sat outside in the communal gardens of Megan's flat. It was about 2 pm when John said he had to go home as he had some things to do.

But just as he was leaving, Megan asked, "What are you up to tonight?"

John replied, "Nothing really. I've not made any plans."

With that, Megan suggested he come back for the evening and said that they could get some drinks and she would cook some food.

John replied, "Sounds good."

He didn't live too far but it was still a little drive away. So Megan suggested because of having a drink, he could stay the night as the flat had two bedrooms.

John said, "Great idea. I'll come back about six."

John returned just after 6.00. Megan brought him a drink and said she was just going for a shower. After which, they sat in the garden as it was still very warm and they had a drink together. Then after a short, while they went inside for some food which John complimented her on and said how good a cook she was which she shyly said, "Thank you."

She would go somewhat embarrassed when anyone complimented her on anything.

After a few hours of just chatting, the conversation inadvertently got on to sex and they spoke about the lack of it in their lives with their respective partners. And this is where they discovered that they both had an high sex drive. Megan went on to say she wanted sex a lot but was lucky if she could get her partner to have sex with her once a month, and then it was always her that initiated it.

She said, "I have learned to accept it because if someone hasn't got the urge they haven't and that's that."

John explained he was in exactly the position and felt even if he did have sex with his wife he felt like it was a favour.

Megan went on in a little more detail. Talking about the things she liked in bed like oral sex, but her partner would never do that because he thought it was disgusting.

John replied, "ditto."

Although Megan and John could talk about anything to each other they had never spoken so openly about such personal thoughts and there was a little tension and awkwardness in the room. 

So Megan broke the ice and jumped up and said, "Shall we get another drink."

On returning from the kitchen with the drinks, Megan was very aroused from their conversation and could feel the dampness in her knickers. She handed John a drink and could see he was also aroused and looked at bulge in his shorts. She stared for a second or two then stared at his face for a few seconds but seemed longer, she smiled then turned and sat down.

Then in a joking way, she said, "Maybe we should give each other what we desire?" And then giggled as if to make light of what she said.

John replied, "maybe we should," but in a more serious manner.

They both stared at each other their hearts were thumping and Megan said, "Do you really mean that?."

John replied quickly as he didn't want to lose the moment and said, "did you?"

She replied, "I shouldn't, but yes, I did mean it."

"Me too," John said quickly again.

He could feel his cock straining against his shorts almost uncomfortably. And Megan could feel her pussy was so wet it was almost like she had peed herself.

Megan stood up quickly. Her legs felt weak and were trembling. She moved over to where John was sitting and straddled his lap. She was dressed casually in a white t shirt with no bra and a slightly baggy skirt that came just below her knees so she easily sat on John quite comfortably. They looked into each other's eyes John always thought how pretty Megan was, but now looking at her like this he realised just how lovely and beautiful she was.

Then they started kissing very passionately with their tongues exploring each other's mouths. After a few moments Megan eased back and said, "We shouldn't be doing this."

"Do you want to stop?" He asked, feeling a little disappointed.

To which Megan replied,"no way," and they started kissing again.

John looked at Megan's nipples through her tight shirt and began gently rubbing them this made her moan and her breathing got heavier and deeper. He put his under her shirt to get a better feel of her large tits. They were in too deep in now. There was no going back.

John then moved things on and put his hand up Megan's skirt and began rubbing her pussy through her knickers. He couldn't believe just how wet she was. This made her moan even more. He moved Megan off his lap so they were half lying down on the sofa. With his hand still up her skirt, he began to remove her very damp knickers before pulling them all the way down her legs and off completely.

beddable_woman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
beddable_woman

Megan then pulled her t-shirt off over her head. John was mesmerised at the sight of her big tits and leant forward and began to lick and suck on her now erect hard nipples. This drove Megan wild with lust. She jumped up and lowered her skirt to the floor and John stared at her large naked body.

She said in an apologetic tone, "I'm not much to look at, I know."

"You couldn't be more wrong," he replied.

She grabbed his hand and led him to the bedroom where she started to strip him down and now they were both naked. She pushed him onto the bed and jumped on too, and they began kissing again before moving down his body until she was met with hard stiff cock.

She slowly teasingly wrapped her mouth around it and began to suck slowly at first and then faster after a few minutes. John remembered she said how much she loved having her pussy licked so he beckoned her to lie on her back. She did quickly with an excited look on her face probably realising what was going to happen. 
 
He started at her breasts, sucking the nipples then slowly moved down her body until he reached her pussy. He loved the sight of her hairy pussy. He eased a finger inside her and Megan let out a soft sigh and then placed his tongue on her wet hole, moving his tongue in and out with this she let a loud groan.
 
He then moved onto her clit and lapped at it furiously. Megan was in a state of pure bliss, moaning and groaning, her hips bucking up and down, her body writhing all over the bed. After a few minutes, Megan begged John to just keep doing what he was doing and announced she was about to cum. A few seconds later, she screamed out as a powerful orgasm overwhelmed her body. She grabbed the back of John's head and pushed it down hard between her legs in a lust-crazed way. Her body was shaking from the experience she had just had.

John then moved up Megan's body placed his cock near her pussy. He was so turned on he felt like he was going to cum. He teased her pussy lips with the tip of his hard cock. Then he eased it inside her but only about an inch of it, then backed out. Megan was smiling, begging him to just ram it hard inside her. He teased her a little more before thrusting his cock into her aching hole.

Megan let out a scream and dug her nails into John's back. They were kissing frantically, and he was rubbing her tits whilst slowly thrusting in and out of her. He couldn't go to hard or fast because he would have cum too quickly. Megan then pushed him onto his back and went down to suck his cock her head going up and down on him. 

He couldn't believe this shy innocent woman had turned into a wild sex-crazed monster. He could feel his orgasm getting very close. He warned Megan he was about to explode in her mouth. She just put a thumbs up and then thick warm sticky cum jetted into Megan's willing mouth. She then showed John her empty mouth, to show him she had swallowed every drop of his cum.

They lay there for a minute or so, then Megan got up to rinse her mouth out came back into the bedroom. John's cock was still hard and he was starting to feel the urge to fuck again especially at the sight of Megan walking back into the room. She lay down on the bed beside him and they cuddled for a few moments and then started kissing passionately again. He knew he could last longer now and give Megan a good fucking.

Megan started playing with his cock and he put his hand down to her pussy and slipped two fingers into her pussy. It was still very wet. Then she got up straddled him and reached down and guided his cock into her eager willing pussy. It slid in with ease. She let out a deep loud sigh as she lowered herself down on his cock and began to ride him.

She leant down so they could kiss. John looked into Megan's beautiful brown eyes as he reached round and grabbed Megan's ample bum cheeks and squeezed. She seemed to like that, so he kept on. She was now riding him faster and faster as John grabbed her tits. They were bouncing in front of him, rubbing his thumb over the nipples.

This was driving Megan wild. Telling him not to stop, she announced she was going to cum. Then seconds later, she let out a loud groan and another orgasm overwhelmed her body. She dropped forward and lay on John for a moment before getting off and lying down on the bed.

With Megan now lying on her back, John got on top of her and started to fuck her missionary position pounding his cock into her hard and fast. They were both moaning and groaning loudly. He was rubbing her clit with his thumb whilst fucking her, this made Megan moan louder and started digging her nails into his back. He put Megan's legs up on his shoulders to try and get even deeper inside her. The pounding was making wet slapping noises, and with him rubbing her clit frantically she could feel yet another orgasm rising.

"Fuck me," she ordered. "Rub my clit, rub it harder. Make me cum, make me fucking cum."

John couldn't believe Megan was talking like this but was loving the way she was behaving. And then before much longer, she dug her nails into his back as another orgasm took over her. Within in a few seconds, he felt his sap rising before unloading his cum into her pussy. They looked at each other and smiled before he collapsed on the bed next to her and they fell asleep holding each other.

The next day John woke up and Megan was already up. He went to find her, she was in the kitchen making tea. 

She said to him, "go for a shower, then we need to talk about last night."

John was worried that Megan had regrets, and this might be the end of their friendship. He had no regrets. Yes, he felt guilty but he knew he'd had the best sex ever. 

He returned to the kitchen feeling a little bit apprehensive as to what Megan wanted to talk about 

 "Are you ok with everything?" He asked.

 "Well, apart from feeling guilty, yes," she replied.

 Her tone was genuine and this reassured John a little.  "But we need to decide how we're going to move forward with this," she said.

The options were, firstly, they never see each other again which they both knew wasn't going to happen as they were good friends. Or they could go back to how they were before last night. But they realised they had crossed a line and both of them knew they wouldn't be able to keep their hands of each other.

 "Or we can be discreet and make this a regular thing," Megan said.

 John quickly said, "Yes, I want that very much."

So the two of them agreed that's what they would do and last night would be the first of many wonderful times.

Published 
Written by jbkb1972
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments