Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting For Dessert

"Online relationship leads to dessert and more"

19
8 Comments 8
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first submission, and I'm not sure if my style of writing works on this site, but I would love feedback."

We met for dessert at the hotel restaurant just to feel each other out a bit. It was a strange town for us both, and we happened to be in the same city, mainly just for this occasion.

It was a Tuesday evening, so there wasn't much of a crowd as we chatted, getting to know each other better. Although I didn't actually touch my dessert because of my nerves, you seemed to be quite confident. You had enjoyed what you ordered, but it was not obvious to me how you stayed so fit. I was really happy to be sitting across the table from you.

I ordered a drink just to settle my nerves, but I really did not need it. The conversation was delightful, and I was relaxed before the drink arrived. After a few hours that felt like minutes had passed, they let us know that the restaurant was closing and that we must leave soon. So, I invited you to join me in my room, and I was excited that you agreed.

We walked hand in hand to the elevator. As the doors started to close, I felt my heart beating so quickly that I was sure that you could hear it.

Once the doors were closed, I turned to you and leaned in to kiss you gently on the lips. As I felt your lips part, my tongue traced your bottom lip as I drew it into my mouth, sucking and nibbling gently while my hands cupped the back of your neck to draw you closer to me.

I was grateful for the slow ride to the 15th floor as I backed you carefully to the wall of the elevator, pressing our bodies together as we explored each other's mouths, our tongues performing an intricate and exotic dance.

With my left hand remaining on your neck, your hair between my fingers, my right hand reached down to your hip to pull your hips into mine, letting you feel my excitement against your pubic bone.

Our kiss endured the entire ride, our hips just beginning to grind together, and my hand reached around to cup the swell of your left cheek, just as the elevator announces the imminent arrival to our exit.

I am happy to hear a frustrated sigh from your lips as we quickly compose ourselves just as the doors begin to open.

We walk the remaining few feet to my room while holding each other closely. I push the door open and follow you into the main room, catching up as we step into the open area of the bedroom.

With you facing away from me, I reach around you again with my right hand, laying it flat on your stomach as I lean into your neck, breathing you in as I begin to kiss your neck, moving up to your earlobe, while my left hand reaches your ribcage just below your left breast and my right slides down onto your hip bone.

You can feel my stiff cock pressing against your ass through our clothes as you turn your head more so that our lips connect again to resume our erotic dance.

Suddenly, I feel your hand between our bodies, gently squeezing my manhood through my slacks. That, along with the subtle rocking of your hips, compels my right hand further, till I can feel your mound beneath my fingers.

I gently rub your kitty through your skirt as our breathing gets more deliberate, and my left hand reaches under your shirt to cup your left breast, gently squeezing it through your bra.

You release your hand from my cock, and as I feel your fingers searching for my zipper, you hear me groan, and my right hand locates the hem of your skirt.

I quickly lift your skirt and slide my hand past the waistband of your moist panties, rubbing deliberately on your outer lips. Feeling your wetness on my fingertips further increases my excitement, as your fingers finally free my throbbing erection, and I feel your fingers wrap around the shaft. I groan deeply into our kiss, while my fingers part your sweet kitty and gently rub your clit, and your hands side along my cock.

Finally, we break our kiss, and I turn you around to face me. I pull you into me and run my fingers through your hair tugging gently, causing your head to tilt back so that I can kiss you deeply one last time while guiding you towards the bed.

When your legs touch the side of the bed, I break our kiss once more. I kneel in front of you to remove your skirt and peel your wet panties down your sexy legs.

With your hands on my head and fingers gripping my hair, you pull my face into your needy kitty, and you sit on the bed, pulling me by my hair to maintain contact as my lips and tongue explore your dripping pussy. I lift your legs onto my shoulders as you lay back on the bed, unbuttoning your blouse to expose your breasts.

Your sweet scent fills my nostrils while I devour your delicious wetness, my tongue sliding up and down your inner lips. I run my tongue around your opening and back up across your clit. I look up to see your left hand cup your breast, while my hands kneed your fabulous ass. I gently suck your clit into my hungry mouth, my tongue flicking your clit faster and faster until I can hear your breathing become erratic.

I release your clit and slip back down your lips; my tongue penetrates your opening, collecting the sweet nectar that is dripping out of you. I push your legs up while my tongue explores your wanton tunnel.

As you grip the back of your thighs to pull your knees against your chest, my right hand reaches down, and my thumb finds your hardened clit, while my left hand feels your bare breast for the first time. My mouth then wanders lower, lapping at your body to collect all your sweet juices. You moan out loud when my tongue makes contact with your tight rosebud. I rim your tight opening while my thumb moves faster across your clit.

MalibuXMiley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalibuXMiley

Your irregular breathing and constant moaning tell me that you are once again nearing your climax, so I push my tongue past your outer ring and into your rosebud, causing your body to tense up. You reach down and grab me by the hair to pull me harder into your body as my tongue wiggles in your tight opening, my thumb strums your excited clit, and I gently pinch your hard nipples.

Your kitty erupts, coincident with your guttural groan, and your anal ring contracts on my tongue.

I can see your kitty spasm before I move up again to capture your clit once again been my lips, squeezing it while running my tongue again across it as your hips are bucking, thrusting against my face. I can feel your fluids coating my chin as I enjoy the beauty of your face through the remainder of your climax.

As your orgasm begins to fade, I lick you very gently till it comes to an end.

I look up to see your sweet smile before standing beside the bed, ripping my pants down, and lying above you, kissing you deeply as the head of my rock-hard cock finds the opening of your swollen, wet kitty.

We maintain our kissing, you tasting your own sweetness on my tongue, lips, and face, as my hips flex to push my head into you.

I love the way that your wet kitty squeezes my cock, as I rock my hips into you with slow, steady strokes, inching into your steamy center, gripping my shaft with each withdrawal.

Finally, my cock is completely inside you, and I start rocking my hips so that my shaft touches every part of your inner cavity, my hands reaching under you to grip your amazing ass to pull you into me.

After some minutes of just melting into your hot body that is fully impaled on my rock-hard cock, I lean up on my hands and kiss you deeply as you wrap your legs around my hips, planting your heels into my ass, my cock beginning to slowly saw in and out of you. Feeling the movement of your heels, my pace quickens to match the pace that you are directing from below.

Long firm strokes, feeling your sweet kitty massaging the length of my shaft with each movement, or bodies slapping together with each thrust. As I start to feel myself beginning to lose control, I carefully pull my hard cock from inside you.

As if you read my mind, you roll over onto your hands and knees, looking back over your shoulder with such a sexy smile you spread your knees. I stand back to enjoy the incredible view of your wet, open, and ready kitty peeking at me from between your sexy thighs.

Needing just a second to compose myself, I plant my face between your round cheeks, my tongue licks your sweet treasure firmly from your clit, across your inner lips, and finishing across your rosebud, before standing once more.

My cock remains at attention and is already lined up to slide right into your depth as I lean into you with a groan. I grip your hips in each hand as I pull back until I can feel your lips gripping my head at your entrance before thrusting back into you with a loud slap as we make contact. I pick up the pace with long, steady, deep strokes, my hands gripping your hips and my balls slapping against your clit with each insertion.

Again, I follow your lead with the pace thrust forward each time I feel you pushing back to meet me. We establish a steady rhythm of my cock sawing into and out of you, I reach up to grab your shoulders to pull your upper body up and against mine as our steady rhythm adjusts to this new position.

With my right hand around your body and holding your breast, my left hand grabs a handful of your hair to turn your head when I press my lips into yours, my tongue exploring your mouth once more, as we are moaning into each other's mouths.

Finally, needing to find release for us both, I release you to fall forward onto your chest against the bed; we regain our synchronous rhythm, or bodies slamming together with the built-up passion driving us to our most primal state.

I am gripping your hips with one hand, and the feeling of my other hand smacking the alabaster skin of your sweet butt causes you to gasp and groan. Pushing back harder with each thrust, my cock slamming into you, and the occasional smack on the ass to keep your attention.

Between smacks, my thumb finds your rosebud, rubbing around the rim. Applying just enough pressure to increase your excitement. I can feel by your movement that you are nearing your second orgasm of the night, and I am grateful because I am also losing control over my impending explosion.

Soon, you can feel my cock begin to swell inside of you, and you let yourself go over the edge with me.

With one last thrust into you, my cock finds a home, swells further, and erupts, sending jets of hot cum deep inside of you as your own orgasm strikes. The contractions of your sweet kitty milks every drop of cum from my cock while it pulsates and empties its load into you.

Before our orgasms subside, I lie down onto your back, pulling your face to mine, or tongues tangled once more as the last of our contractions releases the last drop of my load into your loving kitty.

We then collapse on the bed, catching our breath as we embrace, our legs entwined together, my arms around you, as I plant gentle kisses on your lips, your forehead, your cheeks, your chin, and your nose.

I pull you tightly against me as we enjoy each other's presence while our bodies recover for round two.

Published 
Written by Barney2023
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments