Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Masquerade, Chapter 1

"The masks may have lowered their inhibitions, but what lay behind the masks was even better!"

16
8 Comments 8
13.3k Views 13.3k
3.6k words 3.6k words
We met a couple of years ago at a masquerade party. She was there with a girlfriend and I had gone to the party alone. I had noticed her from across the room when her girlfriend hooked up with a guy for the night and was telling Tracy she was leaving with him. She wasn't real happy about being left at the party, but they had both come to find someone to spend the night with and Tracy's girlfriend had beat her to it. So she sat there at the table by herself.

As soon as her girlfriend had left, I made my move. I usually don't like picking up girls in a bar setting, truth be told I'm not the best at it. But that night I felt pretty comfortable behind my mask. Of course she was wearing a mask as well so it was a bit of a gamble, but this was a party after all and to leave the party without someone would suck more than one misplaced romantic night. Walking over to her, I stopped in front of her table. "I see your friend has left you here by yourself. Would you like a little company?" I asked her.

"I suppose so," she said, not terribly enthusiastically.

I ordered us a couple more drinks and sat down. The rules for the party was that everyone had to keep their masks on until the stroke of midnight when we would all take them off. So with our masks in place, we began to talk and get to know each other. We couldn't give out our full names, only our first names, so we talked about the regular sort of things - you know, what we did for a living, how long we had lived in the area, the general getting to know you stuff.

I learned she was married, but hubby was a long-haul trucker and was on the road at the time, which is why her and her girlfriend were at the party. I told her I was a contractor for a local construction company and we were currently building a bunch of houses in a new housing subdivision. She said she liked guys who worked with their hands (she had no idea the ramifications of that statement at the time!) and was impressed that I was in the construction trade.

As we sat and talked, we found out that we had a lot of things in common. And despite the rather cool start, we began to get along really well. We talked and laughed and were doing great. I was actually starting to think this party wasn't such a bad thing after all. We spent the next three hours together and had a couple drinks a piece (neither of us were looking to get too wasted that night) and enjoyed the party. We danced several times and had a really good time together.

Soon though midnight approached and according to the directions of our host, we all stood up facing our "partner" (those without a partner at that time picked someone). At the stroke of midnight everyone took off their masks to reveal who they were.

Tracy wanted me to go first and so I took off my mask. I saw her perfect red lips curl into a broad smile as she saw her companion for the first time. She was obviously pleased with her choice. That was a good sign.

"Now it's your turn," I told her. I saw a bit of blush under the edges of her mask and her eyes lowered. She reached up to remove her mask and then it was my turn to smile.

Tracy was a very lovely woman, about twenty-eight years old, with shoulder-blade length, wavy blond hair, soft blue eyes, and a smile that would melt your heart. She had a soft calming voice with just enough sex appeal to make you want to pay attention to her every word.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked, and it was then that I realized I hadn't said anything yet!

I was afraid of what my voice might sound like if I spoke, so I answered her question in a different way. I reached up and took her soft face in my hands and leaned forward kissing her passionately. Tracy responded almost instantly by putting her arms around my neck and pulling me to her. She didn't have to pull hard either - I was more than willing to get closer to her and she, in turn, melted into me. We kissed for a long long time, both of us happy we had come to the party and even happier that we had found each other there.

We broke the kiss finally and stood there swaying softly to the music with our foreheads touching and our lips mere inches apart, just in case we wanted seconds on that kiss. I could hear her panting and I could sense her heart beating rapidly. I knew mine was.

"Want to get out of here?" I asked her.

"Yes," she gasped, still breathless from the kiss.

I took her hand and led her back to the table where we picked up our coats and her pocketbook and we left the party, thanking our hostess properly. I took her to my car and seated her then took my seat and drove back to my place, which was only a short drive from the party.

Tracy sat in her seat quietly and I could tell there was something on her mind. But she never said anything in protest so I continued driving until we got to my house. We pulled up to the front of my house and I got out coming around to open her door and help her to stand. She smiled at my chivalry and accepted my hand.

As I pulled her up she stumbled slightly, falling forward into my arms. I still say she did so on purpose, but intentional or not, I took advantage of the situation to kiss her once more. Since my car can't be seen from the street when it's parked, I used that detail as well. As I kissed her, I slid my hand down her back and over her well-rounded ass, cupping and squeezing one firm cheek. She gasped and I slid my tongue deep into her partially open mouth. Tracy moaned softly and pressed herself to me welcoming my kiss and my advances.

I took the girl into the house after that and we left a trail of clothing scattered across the living room floor and down the hall as we made our way to the bedroom. By the time I closed the bedroom door, she was left in only her bra panties and stockings. I had only my pants and boxers remaining on me.

Tracy walked over to the bed and crawled into the center laying on her back with her hand out to me. I quickly joined her, crawling onto the bed and over to her side. She looked up at me and I saw her eyes darting back and forth as if waiting for a word or action from me. I didn't make her wait very long.

Sitting there beside her, I reached down and took hold of her bra, unfastening the front hook. I laid the two halves to the sides, exposing her lovely, firm breasts. She had the most beautiful breasts I had ever seen, capped off with pink, hard, button nipples that stood proudly reaching up to me, aching to be kissed. I leaned over and softly brushed my lips lightly across her nipples in turn, causing her to moan and arch her back.

Tracy pulled my head down onto her nipple, and I took her throbbing bud into my mouth licking and sucking and nipping it gently with my teeth. I flicked my tongue over her nipples and she groaned her approval. I bit down gently on her bud and she moaned loudly

"Yesss... bite my nipples! Oh god!" she moaned as she squirmed under me. So I began feasting on her tender nipples and the soft milky flesh of her globes. Tracy reached out and gathered the sheets in her fists, moaning and twisting as her passions burst into a raging flame.

I spent some time chewing on her nipples sucking them and biting her tender breast flesh. And she loved the attention "the girls" got! I could smell her hunger and I could feel the desire as if it was a blanket covering her. Tracy was an inferno, a bubbling cauldron of sexual lust, at full boil and looking to boil over at any time.

I left her heaving breasts temporarily kissing each as a promise to soon return, and headed for that cauldron. She still wore her panties although by now they had been stained and soaked through with her pussy juices. I raised her knees and smiling wickedly, pulled them wide apart quickly. Tracy gasped, then giggled at her obvious condition.

I positioned myself closer to her crotch and as I knelt there, I began tracing my finger across her pussy over her panties. I traced the outline of her pussy lips and rubbed lightly across her clit. She raised her hips to get me to press harder, she wanted to feel my fingers, but as she did I pulled back just enough to keep contact but not give her the satisfaction she wanted. She fell back on the bed frustrated and I began again. lightly teasing her as she spread her legs wider.

"Rick, please..." she whined, making me smile. I scooted back a bit, then leaned forward. I knew Tracy thought I was about to go down on her and I would, just not right away! First I stuck my face down close to her sopping wet panties and inhaled deeply, savoring her musky scent. She moaned when I did that, the idea of me taking in her sexual aroma turning her on even more.

With her moaning encouragement, I stepped things up a notch. I leaned closer and took a long slow lap at her panty-covered pussy, tasting her on her own underwear. And I made sure she could feel what I was doing as well!

"Ohhh God!" Tracy moaned as she spread her legs wider for me. I smiled to myself and bit the inside of one thigh, then kissed it. I bit the other thigh and kissed it. Then I gently kissed her pussy through her panties.

"Rick, please, I need you!" she whimpered. She thrust her hips up a couple times, as if fucking the air, to emphasize her point. I, too, was getting a bit impatient, but there was still a act or two left before we got to the main event!

I reached up to her hips and helped her out of her soaked panties and after taking one more deep sniff, I tossed them onto the floor with what was left of her clothes.

AnnieSofiia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnieSofiia

Now with only her stockings left on her, Tracy was open and exposed to me totally. God she was beautiful too! She looked like an angel laying there in front of me, beckoning me to join her in a heavenly embrace. And I so wanted to, but there was something that I had to do first.

Tracy's flower lay there open and inviting, wet with her dew. Tracy kept her blonde pubes well trimmed, with just a small triangle of cropped fur above her protruding clit. I have had girls with various configurations of pussy hair, from the hairy natural bushes to the landing strips, to the completely shaved. I prefer to taste pussy rather than hair, so a well-trimmed or even bald pussy is much preferred. And Tracy had a very nice trimmed patch, I was pleased to see she was so well taken care of. I licked my lips in anticipation of the sweetness I was about to sample.

As Tracy lay there quivering eagerly at what I was about to do to her, I lowered my face once more to her steaming crotch. But this time I wasn't teasing - at least not about this part. With two fingers I parted her swollen lips and lapped at the pink wet folds of her perfect pussy.

"Oh God, Rick! Yes, oh yess!" Tracy cried as she felt my tongue burrowing its way into her depths.

I shoved my tongue into her as deep as I could get it wanting to get at every drop of her sweet nectar that I possibly could. She tasted delicious and I was feeling very greedy! Tracy was more than willing to give me as much as I wanted too - as I lay there eating her juicy peach, she squirmed and twisted moaning her delight and telling me just what to do to bring her higher and closer to her orgasm.

If Tracy wanted me to make her cum, that was fine by me. I had no problem with the idea. However, I wasn't going to just straight to it... I wanted to have a little fun with her first. I licked and lapped at her pink hole sucking on her fat lips and flicking my tongue across her throbbing clit. I shoved a finger deep into her and curled up the tip to rub her G-spot while I licked her clit. I did everything I could think of to make the girl mad with lust and drive her just to the brink before slowing down and letting her calm a bit. Then it was back to peer over the edge of her orgasm once more.

Tracy was exasperated to the point of losing her mind. She whimpered and panted, her body covered in a sheen of perspiration and trembling from the effort. She clutched and clawed at the sheets, and at tore at her breasts and nipples - anything she could do to try to maintain her weakening grip on reality. Her moans and pleading had been reduced to incoherent senseless babbling.

She was ready and from the raging steel-hard condition of my cock, I was ready too. So without a word of warning, I got up and shucked my pants and boxers, and moved quickly up her body till I was in position over her. Taking my cock in hand, I pointed it at her drooling pussy and in one swift slick motion buried myself to the hilt in her warm sleeve.

"Ohmygodfuckohhh!" Tracy screamed at the top of her lungs as I plowed into her. I felt myself slide fully into her until the tip of my cock bottomed out inside her. She was tight warm and slick - she felt incredible! But I didn't stop there to savor her pussy's grip on me. The second I felt my cock bump her cervix, I pulled back out completely only to plow back into her an instant later.

Tracy came even as my cock made one deep powerful thrust after another. Her juices spilled out of her pussy when I pulled out and then I plugged her up again as I shoved back into her. Tracy's arms were thrown around my neck and she clutched me like she was drowning and I was saving her life. Which I'm fairly sure she felt like too.

I didn't give her a break or chance to rest - I kept pounding that pussy like I was trying to punch a hole through it! I fucked her hard and deep all the way through her orgasm and my insistent pounding drew that out to an excruciating degree as well!

"Wait! Wait! Please, stop a minute!" she gasped frantically as her orgasm finally began to die down.

I relented and allowed her to catch her breath. She lay there limp on the bed, too exhausted and depleted to offer any kind of resistance, physical or verbal. She just lay there smiling, her blonde hair matted with sweat and plastered to her forehead, her chest heaving as she gulped down mouthfuls of sweet air, and her body jerked spasmodically as the last throes of her orgasm raced through her.

I sat back enjoying the sight of this beauty in front of me, knowing that I had given her this pleasure and put the smile on her face and the glow in her cheeks. I was feeling quite proud of myself to be honest - I always like to leave a girl happy and satisfied, and consider it a badge of honor.

Tracy rested up and then it was her turn to defend her honor. When she had recovered enough she sat up and patted the bed beside her, indicating that she wanted me to lay down. I laid down next to her and Tracy took up a position between my spread legs, ready to return the favor I just gave her. My cock was in complete agreement, still rock hard and throbbing its purple head swollen and my cum-heavy nuts ready to erupt.

Tracy held my cock by the base and smiling, began to take long, slow laps from the bottom of my nut sack up to the tip of the cockhead. She covered every inch of my cock in her tongue-bath making sure she gave it the proper thank you for her earlier orgasm. She could still taste her own juices on my pole and she relished in them. She licked all around the rim of my mushroom head, and poked the tip of her tongue into the tiny peehole when a drop of clear pre-cum seeped out.

Satisfied that my cock was properly bathed, she then placed her warm wet mouth over the head and slide slowly down the shaft. She slid down, taking more and more of me into her mouth and down her throat until she had swallowed me completely and her nose pressed against my belly.

The feeling of being down her tight throat was almost more than I could handle. She held me there, holding her breath, until she had to come up for air. She gasped when my cock appeared again and then she went back down, deepthroating me again and again.

I swear it was everything I could do to keep from blasting my load straight down her throat! But she seemed to know just how much I could take and after a few throat fucks, she began a standard, yet anything-but-ordinary blowjob, cradling my nuts in her hand and massaging my balls while humming her enjoyment over my cock. the vibrations of her "mmm-mms" nearly caused my cock to explode all over again.

"Oh fuck, Tracy.... that feels incredible!" I moaned. She smiled around my cock and kept on working. Then she took me out of her mouth and pushed my cock up to lay on my belly while she began licking and sucking my balls, taking each one into her mouth to bathe it and then moving to the other to repeat her care. Finally she licked my perineum and moved to giving me a rim job before moving back up to take my cock back in her mouth.

I'd had enough. "Tracy, I'm about to cum, baby," I told her. I wanted to warn her because some women don't like you to cum in their mouths. Tracy wasn't one of them though.

"Yeah, baby, cum for me! Give me your sweet cum, I want to taste it! Let me swallow all that hot sticky cum!" she said, increasing her bobbing up and down on my cock.

She worked my cock faster and faster as I felt my nuts tighten. I was ready to explode and I reached down to grab a handful of her blonde hair as I let loose. I blasted jet after searing jet of my seed into her mouth, and over her soft face and onto her tits.

She swallowed as fast as she could, but some still seeped out of her mouth and dribbled off her chin to fall back onto my stomach. But she didn't let of drop of it go to waste - as soon as she had gotten all of the cum in her mouth down, she lapped up what she had spilled, and then wiped what was on her tits and face with her finger to lick it off too. Finally, she sucked the last few precious drops from my cock using her lips to squeegee my cock squeaky clean.

With us both sated and my cock clean, she laid down with me and I held her for a long time. It was nice having her there with me in my bed, and I could have stayed there all night. But after about an hour she got up and went into the bathroom to clean up. When she came out, she began to get dressed.

"Thank you for a wonderful evening Rick, I had more fun than I thought I would. You were wonderful, really," she said as she dressed. "But unfortunately I need to get back home." I helped her gather her things and I got dressed myself.

Since we had left her car back at the party I thought it only right to take her back to it so we drove back to pick up her car. As we stood there, her next to her car and me next to mine, she gave me her phone number with a "Call me tomorrow. Promise?" I said I would, and I waited for her to pull away before I headed back home.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments