Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Losing Control Of Sarah

"I never intended to cheat, no I don't think I will stop"

81
9 Comments 9
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words

I consider myself an average man with a regular job, car, hobbies, and ideals. However, deep down, I know that I am nowhere near normal. Sometimes, I feel like a total deviant. My thoughts can be dark and lustful. I do not act on these thoughts, but they are always there.

For example, my neighbors are reasonable people and a lovely family. We occasionally have BBQs or other get-togethers. I am always excited to have their daughter visit. She, Sarah, is a good girl and very polite. Yet I cannot help the lustful desires I have when I see her.

Once or twice, I thought she smiled at me, but I brushed it off as wishful thinking. Besides, I am married, and I have never acted on my desires or lustful thoughts. Well, I never worked on the desires outside of masturbation.

Tonight, they were hosting a Halloween party. Even though Halloween was not until Monday, we wanted a weekend party. This year was their turn to host. Megan, my wife, and I were dressed up. She was a sexy succubus, and I was her demon master, flogger and toys included.

"Babe," Megan asked pleadingly. "Can you go next door and look for my leash? I want it."

"We couldn't find it earlier; what makes you think I'll find it now?" I asked, not wanting to leave. Sarah was here and recently just turned eighteen. With her newfound freedom, she, like most young women, was celebrating the holiday dressed as slutty as possible.

Megan pouted, her lip protruding out. Rolling my eyes, I gave in. I liked tugging her around and making her play the succubus slave roll. I left the house and entered our home. I started looking around the bedroom.

From there, I moved to our special room, used for BDSM and our fun time. Next, I checked the kitchen, living room, and all our usual haunts. The leash was nowhere to be found.

Then I heard the bang of my back gate, a hushed curse, and stumbling around in the backyard. We lived in a pretty good neighborhood, but a few streets down was not so good. I stepped lightly and on my way through the kitchen.

I slipped out the back door, lights out, and did not let the screen door slam. Halfway across the yard, I could see a slight silhouette moving slowly. I crept into the shadows, moving as silently as a mouse behind the intruder.

When I was right behind whoever it was, I grabbed the sneak thief by the neck. The neck was slender and soft in my larger hands. I slammed the culprit against the fence and pinned her there. When she hit, there was a squeak of shock that told me whoever this was was a lithe young woman.

"Mr. Gillman," she stuttered, and I recognized the voice of Sarah, my friend and neighbor's daughter.

"Please, you're squeezing tight," Sarah moaned and shifted. There was something in the way she moved that aroused the fuck out of me.

"What the fuck are you doing out here? If I had my gun on me, I could have shot you, idiot!" I admonished.

"I just," she started and then could not finish. I still had not let go of her throat. I loosened my grip and looked down, feeling guilty.

"Thank you," she mumbled, bent down, and pulled at something around her ankles. As the light from her parent's house hit the fabric, I saw the gusset of white panties.

What the fuck was this excellent girl doing in my yard when her panties were down?

A thousand thoughts ran through my head. Most of them are perverse. I looked around for whoever she had planned to meet out here. I knew she had a boyfriend, as he often came over. I had even heard them fucking a few times and could not resist pleasuring myself to the sounds of it.

"No! Leave them slut!" I growled, shocked by the sound of my voice commanding her.

"Yes, Sir," she replied and let her hands fall to her sides, the panties only half pulled up.

"Did you sneak out here to fuck your boyfriend in my yard?" I accused.

"No, Sir," she answered meekly.

"Lying slut," I said, again shocked at how I was acting. Yet I was fully aroused now, and my desires were assaulting the standard control I had over myself.

"I wasn't," she pleaded.

"Then what?" I wondered if she just had to pee and the bathrooms at her house were full. With everyone around, she could not do it in her yard.

"Promise not to be mad?" she prompted.

"No."

"Please," she begged.

"Answer me slut!" I sneered at her.

"Your mask and costume, it's fucking hot. I came over here 'cause I wanted to imagine," her voice quieted. I felt the bulge in my pants grow, like the Grinch's heart, two sizes too big.

"You what?" I asked, shocked.

"Sometimes, when John comes over and we are together, I am loud for you. I saw you once getting off to me," she confessed. I thanked the gods that it was dark, and she could not see my look of shock.

EmillyKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyKiss

"Do you have a gun?"

"No, I left it in the house," I answered.

I do not know what came over me. Maybe it was my inner demons; perhaps it was the bravado of this newly legal slut. I pushed my hand under her way-too-short skirt and brushed it against her leg. Her moan in response invigorated me.

Her hand gripped my other hand and lifted it to her throat. I did not hesitate. I grabbed her slender throat and kissed her hard on the mouth. Making sure my finger was on her clit, I slid my other fingers up and down between her lips. This close, I could see her eyes go wide.

My fingers were wet with her excitement and slipped inside her tight little body, and she groaned. I bit her lips and growled, "'Slut," as I moved my fingers in and out.

Her juices quickly coated my whole hand and down her legs. Sarah panted and groaned as I finger fucked her. All too soon, she was moaning loudly and coming. Then, just as her pussy showered my hand in cum, she dropped to her knees.

She was an experienced little slut, because she had my cock out so fast it hit her in the face. Then she was licking and sucking like a junior porn star. I gripped her hair and fucked her mouth. She was insatiable.

With a grunt, I felt the build-up of a climax approaching and then avalanche. Her lips moved to the bottom of my shaft, and she sucked harder. With a gut-wrenching release, I shot a load of forty-one-year-old's cum into her barely legal mouth, and she began to cough and splutter.

"Swallow it slut!" I commanded, and she obeyed. When I was finally done, I lifted her off her knees. She looked up into my eyes and her green orbs.

"That was hot," she admitted with a devilish grin.

"It's not over yet slut," I said and spun her around.

"Sir?" she mumbled in question. I answered with a soft pull, the fabric of her panties separated. I tucked the torn panties into my pocket.

Pushing her against the fence, I positioned myself behind her. I could tell this was going to be a bit rough. Her pussy was tiny and tight. Even as wet as she was, I had to push hard to slide inside of her.

She groaned loudly. Slowly, I moved in and out of this sluts tiny pussy. Each thrust became slightly more manageable as she relaxed and allowed me deeper inside of her. As I continued, she began to moan loudly.

I tried to cover her mouth, but she moved her head away and begged me to fuck her harder. Her moans so loud that the neighbors next door opened their back door. I could hear a few people's comments and conjecture. Sarah was beyond caring and begged me to fuck her harder. I obliged.

I slammed into her as hard as I could. The gig was up now, and I might as well enjoy it before Megan filed for divorce, if her dad did not kill me first. There in the darkness, I fucked her as hard as I could.

Sarah, the slut, screamed and moaned like a whore. People from the party, now completely aware of what was happening, were cheering. Then I heard her dad cry,

"Fuck yeah, whoever you are fuck her harder!"

I felt like that was permission. Sarah squeezed tight at the sound of her dad's cheering, but I did not stop. I grabbed her hair and pulled as I fucked her. She came again, and I kept going. Her screams had neighbors down the street turning lights on.

Finally, I felt a second orgasm arriving. I slammed as deep inside her as I could and released. She kept moving, and I shot load after load into her. When I was utterly spent, she dropped to her knees like a good little slut and cleaned my cock off.

I put a finger over my lips and gestured for her to be quiet. Together, we moved deeper into the shadows and parted ways. On the way back inside my house, I saw the leash on the back porch. I picked it up and slipped inside.

I got back to the party, and Megan ran up to me. I begged internally she would not notice the bulge in my pants. I had changed into a similar color and style, but I was rock hard again, just thinking about the little slut I just fucked.

"Oh, so you heard," Megan asked me as she grabbed the bulge in my pants. I looked at her quizzically.

"Someone was behind one of our neighbors' houses getting it on."

"I did," I said, smiling, instantly going with her thoughts.

"It got me so wet to hear someone outside getting fucked!" Megan admitted. All I could do was blush and smile. Megan put the leash around her neck and clicked the clasp shut.

"Oh, it did?" I asked enticingly.

"Yes. Now walk me through the house like your slave and then out the back door. I want you to fuck me in our yard like whoever that was just got fucked. I bet my screams will outmatch theirs!" I did not even say a word but did as my slave requested. What a turn of luck

Published 
Written by NORSESPIRIT
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments