Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lesson Learned!

"Ivan learns his first lesson in joining the military"

21
10 Comments 10
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This story is not true, but sort of an amalgamation of a number of stories told to me by several members of the military. I don't know how factual the basic premise might be, but when you hear similar stories from a number of unrelated sources, you tend to believe there is more than a grain of truth to it."

I’m Ivan, a brand new airman on my first assignment in the USAF. Yes, my name gets commented on a lot, but with my grandparents being from Russia, it’s a family name. In fact, I am expected to name my own first son the same — when I get around to having any.

So, if you’ve ever had a 'first' assignment, it’s a lot like having a first job. There is a shit-load of stuff for you to learn and this story is about one of those lessons. About me, I am six-foot three-inches, 160 pounds, and in pretty good shape. I was a runner in school and kept it up through basic training and technical school. I also look a bit older than my nineteen-years, which may have had something to do with the lesson I learned. Rather than bore you about my few days, this story really starts on Friday night, my very first Friday at my assignment.

The base I’m stationed at is a large one, not too far from a mid-sized city. The base has a large operational wing, which is just a big collection of different types of airplanes and all the support for the wing as it deploys to places around the world. My job means that once I am trained up, I will be deploying with them often. I was looking forward to it, I mean travel all over the place? Don’t you love the idea?

The base is also pretty self-contained with a department and grocery store (Base Exchange and Commissary) and something called an All-Ranks Club. Apparently, bases used to have separate clubs for airmen, non-commissioned officers, and officers. But economics over the years consolidated things down so if you wanted to kick back on base, you went to this club. Also because of my age, it was also the only place I could get a beer because you had to be twenty-one to buy beer off the base. So, where do you think I went on my first Friday night? Of course, I went there. I expected it to be pretty quiet because the wing was on a deployment, so many of the people who would be packing the club were gone. I was warned by my First Sergeant about getting drunk and driving, which wasn’t much of a problem because not only did I not have a car yet, but I think I was weaned on beer rather than mother’s milk and it took more beer than I was willing to buy to get me drunk. Especially the beer they served at the club, it was pretty weak stuff.

Okay, enough background, I entered the club and went to the main bar and I was pretty freaking surprised. The club wasn’t overly crowded, but there had to have been three women for each guy I saw. I couldn’t believe it. If this was normal, I was going to really enjoy this base! I think I was sitting there for less than five minutes before getting approached by a woman who did not press any of my buttons, I think she was old enough to be my Mom. I was in the middle of politely declining to buy her a drink when this little raven-haired beauty just a few years older than me joined us at the bar and every freaking button I had was pushed and pushed hard. She didn’t bother waiting for a drink, she snuggled up next to me and took a sip of my beer. The older woman walked away looking a little annoyed.

The little sexpot was named Marianne and she wasted no time making me perfectly aware that it had been quite a while since I was with anyone. She slipped one hand between my thighs and up, and held my cock, leaving no doubt what she was interested in. Once she got me hard she told me to finish my beer.

“Do you have a car?” She asked. Of course, I told her no. She smiled a smile as wicked as any I had ever seen. “You can drive, right?” I told her yea. She said, “Good because you can drive my car. Let’s get out of here.”

Who the hell was I to argue with her? We left and she gave me the keys to a small sports car. I drove while she kept one hand on my crotch keeping me turned on. She directed me to a small house and we went in through the garage. One quick turn and we were in a large bedroom and she was naked in a hurry. She was gorgeous, nice tits, a little tummy, and sexy at fuck. She had a bush, more than most girls I had been with. She sat back on the bed and just waited for me. I stripped quickly and did one of my favorite things, I went down on her sweet pussy.

EmilieCross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilieCross

My very first girlfriend was a senior when I was a sophomore. She knew what she liked and when she took my virginity, she made damn sure I knew that girls liked being eaten. I learned later that most guys didn’t like doing it, but all I knew is she guided me between her legs and told me what she wanted. I was a virgin and was willing to do damn near anything she wanted by then. I mean come on, I was getting laid for the first time by a sexy senior!

When Marianne opened those legs, I didn’t hesitate for one instant and I went down on her and she was amazing! She not only tasted great, but she was a wild woman. She came twice and yank me up on her. She was so wet I slipped in easily. We fucked like two animals, it was rough, pawing at each other. We fucked on the bed, on the floor. When I got soft she went down on me until I was hard again. I fucked her pussy and came twice in her ass. It was the most incredible night of sex I ever had, not that I had all that many.

At about six a.m. we were dozing when her phone rang. She listened to a message for a minute, said “Thanks!” And kicked me out of bed. She bum-rushed me out the door and told me what direction to barracks were from her house … her house on base … with the little nameplate next to the front door … which said Capt. James Something-or-other. She was freaking married to an officer no less. I was so fucked!

I got back to the barracks, really a dormitory, and saw lots of people there. The wing had returned from its deployment early that morning. Just about everyone I saw looked totally worn out. My roommate was one of them. We hadn’t even met yet, so after a perfunctory ‘Hi, how-do-you-do” he crashed.

I spent the rest of the weekend feeling like I was hit by a sexy truck and not sure what to do. Sunday evening my roommate took me off-base to a small place for some food and a beer. He asked me what I was down about, so I told him about Marianne. He started laughing.

“Look, bud, the All-Ranks club is a fuckers’ paradise when the wing is gone. The first weekend we are gone through the last. Every woman there is probably a horny little wife looking for some fun. Many of them are officers’ wives. They get a little itch and go there. They know most the guys know the score. You get laid, you go home and you forget their name!”

“But . . .”

“No, don’t tell me her name, especially not her last name and you better forget it as well. You might wind up working for her husband and believe me, meeting her at a unit function will not be pleasant if you think you were more than a convenient dick for a night.”

I sat there, not sure what to say.

“Look, you had fun, right? You got laid and she was probably a pretty damn good fuck, right?”

“Yea!”

“So remember the fuck but forget the girl. She’s probably already forgotten you by now. I bet she doesn’t even know your name. Don’t feel bad, it was just sex for her. I’m a little surprised the first shirt didn’t give you a heads up. Every base has a place like that and you just gotta be careful. Don’t knock ‘em up and don’t get attached. They are married to an officer who could be a freaking general someday. You don’t need that kind of shit. “

So that was one of the first lessons I learned in the Air Force, where to find them, who to fuck, when to fuck 'em, and what not to remember about them. I will tell you, the women who hang at the clubs during deployments are hot, horny, and don’t seem to give a shit who you are as long as you aren’t in uniform and don’t ask too many questions.

Don’t be surprised in the morning if you get kicked out holding your clothes. I also learned the ‘walk of shame’ isn’t so bad unless she forgets to hand you your boxers and your pants chafe on the way back to the barracks.

 

Published 
Written by Brookell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments