Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kitty Loves Skinny (Dipping)

"Matt and Kitty go for a naked swim in the ocean and perform on the beach."

38
6 Comments 6
2.3k Views 2.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words

My body was tingling, and my pussy was a little achy and I had woken up next to… It took me a moment to remember where I was and then I was flooded back with a wonderful sensation of excitement and arousal.

The island! Matt!

I turned and there he was, sweetly sleeping, a small smile on his face I was proud to say I put there. I fought the longing to wake him with a messy blowjob and carefully slipped out to use the bathroom. Washing up, I went into the small kitchen area. Matt had had it stocked, of course, because he's an incredibly thoughtful man. I opened the refrigerator and discovered abundant amounts of fresh fruit, drinks, and snacks as well as some cooked chicken. The counter had other snacks and more drinks, including my favorite wine. I sighed and began to make us some lunch when I heard my man groggily calling me.

“What do you think you’re doing? That’s my job!”

I laughed and kept working, “You were snoozing, so I thought somebody better take care of some lunch. Just relax, Baby. I’ll bring it to the bed.”

I heard him get up and approach. I purposely didn’t turn around teasing him with my naked ass. I felt his warm hands on my shoulders. His breath felt amazing. He gently moved my hair to the side and kissed the back of my neck up to my hairline.

“Mmm… yesss,” I sighed. "Careful, I'm cutting fruit."

His strong hands worked on my shoulders, and I had to drop the knife I was using. I gripped the counter as his fingers slid across to my breasts. He lightly circled my nipples and bit the back of my ear at the same time. My breath caught, and I squealed!

“I think you better stop that or we will never get any food in us. You have to keep up your energy, pal. And I’m hungry!”

He spun me around playfully and kissed me hard on the lips. I let him take control as he held me close, his strong cock pressing in between my legs. Resistance was weakening.

“Well, I’ve got something for you to-“

I cut him off, “I know, you have 'something for me to eat. It’s a big sausage,' or some other stupid line!” I grabbed his cock and gave it a playful yank.

“Ouch! Careful there; you don’t want him to be out of commission for the next two days, do you?”

I laughed and shoved him gently towards the table. “Sit your ass down, I need you fed." I tossed him a bottle of juice. "I thought after lunch we could go for a swim!”

He sounded disappointed. “Swimming? Really?”

I put my hands on the table and leaned over, my tits almost grazing the surface. My mouth was inches away from him and I whispered, "I thought you said it was clothing optional on this part of the beach.” My kiss was my favorite style of tongue first. Wet yet fiery, it burned his reluctance.

I pulled back, tongue last to lose contact, and I raised my eyebrows.

He choked! “A swim it is!”

Lunch was light and flavorful. We sat opposite and looked at each other, commenting on how cute we both looked, eating nude. Especially when some mango juice dripped down on my left boob, and I playfully scooped it up with a finger and sexily licked it off. Silly but romantic.

"That was perfect, Kitty. Just right. I'll clean up." He stood and began clearing. I smiled when he "accidentally" grazed my breast with his semi-hardness while removing my plate. I shook my head.

"What? It was sticking out, sorry...."

I laughed at his goofiness, "So were you!" and got up to dress. I realized in our frenzy for the first fuck I had yet to unpack. As Matt cleaned up, I took out my three dresses and hung them in a closet nearby. We made small talk about vacations and trips we'd taken, favorite places and activities. Matt was a theatre guy and had seen a million plays and musicals. I loved to dance and made it a point to hit as many clubs as possible in every destination I visited.

First, I took out my yellow bikini and, with my beach wrap, went into the bathroom to change.

"Where're you going?" he playfully asked, crossing over to a dresser with his own clothes.

"A lady needs to prepare in private. Now get your suit on and the sunscreen out of the outside pouch of my bag. I'll need to be covered."

"That'll be fun. You'll have to do me too!"

I rolled my eyes at his double entendre and closed the door.

A touch-up on my eyes and a fix of my hair was all I needed. Matt wouldn't care if I didn't wear make-up, but I wanted to look my best. The bikini covered just enough, and I felt sexy as fuck in it. The cover-up was a soft linen that created an exotic see-through experience. I cinched the tie, slipped on my beach sandals and opened the door.

For effect, I put my hands up on the frame and sexily posed in the doorway, hip cocked, one leg bent. Matt's jaw drop was the exact reaction I was looking for. "I assume you like it?"

"Um...yes! Holy cow, Kit! You look stunning." He was in a nice pair of blue swim shorts. His legs looked really good in it. He was sporting the loose shirt he met me in and a somewhat dashing beach hat.

I walked toward him with a fun sway of my hips. "You look pretty great yourself, Handsome." We met in another wet and passionate kiss. Each one seemed to be better than the last, this one tasting of fruit and desire.

"Mmm, let's go, or we'll never leave." I grabbed my beach bag, already prepared with a book (what for? Ha!), sunglasses, and ample sunscreen (not too strong; I like my all-over tan). As I put on my hat, Matt was gathering a small bucket of ice and some chilled juices and wine mixes. Hand in hand, bags full, we headed out the door.

The deck had lovely plants and some chaise-style fold-up chairs. He grabbed two as I saw there was a small shelf unit with beach towels. Fully supplied, we stepped off, literally right onto the beach. It was a paradise view of blue-green and white foam. There were a few people within eye-shot, couples and such, but it still felt private.

We found a spot and set up. Umbrellas were nearby, and my man brought one over.

"Thank you, Babe, but I'm going to do a little sunbathing today. Here." I handed him the sunscreen and turned around. "Back first, please. Don't miss any spots," I instructed with mock sternness.

"Yes, Ma'am."

The application went as expected. It was more of a massage than anything. It was hard not to want to shove my ass out for some play time when he covered my lower back and the top of my cheeks. Well, I did a little bit...He knelt and did my legs. I spread a bit for better access and moaned softly when his fingers grazed the gusset of my bikini. He was teasing me, and I loved it. My labia twitched, and I gushed some.

I turned around and snatched the bottle from him. "I'll do the front. You can't be trusted!" His jaw dropped in protest, but his face changed to smiles as I sexily covered my boobs and belly. I rubbed some in with two fingers just below my waistline, and Matt whistled softly. I put my foot up on the arm of the chair and did my feet. My skin now protected, and poor Matt erected.

"Your turn, Lover." Matt stood limp as I covered him. I gave what I got, and he groaned a few times. Very soon, his cock had comically tented his suit. "Um, you have a problem. Sir, I suggest you sit and have a drink so you can calm down."

He shook his head and laughed softly.

"You are so bad!"

I laughed because I was, and he had no idea just how bad.

We lay on our chairs side by side, holding hands for maybe half an hour, just loving being in the sun together. The drinks were perfect; everything was perfect.

"I now know why people call this a paradise." I hummed softly as he ran a finger up and down my forearm. It was blissful.

Then he abruptly jumped up. "Okay, Miss Kitty, time for this old guy to cool off."

He tossed his hat and glasses and ran to the water, splashing in and then diving. I laughed at his enthusiasm, and followed him in. The water was just cool enough and I screamed some as he splashed me. It was something out of a movie, us splashing and laughing, me shrieking comically.

"I've always wanted to snorkel. I booked us an outing for tomorrow," Matt said enthusiastically. He really had thought of everything. We continued to play in the water, swimming and teasing each other. Then, as we were near chest-deep, we met in a hot and sexy make-out. I wrapped my legs around him, and he grabbed my back and ass. The salt on our wide-open lips added to the exotic setting, and I was soon giving in to the waves moving my hips.

Fucking in salt water is not healthy for a vagina, but that didn't mean we couldn't do other things. Matt read my mind, and I soon found that my top was wrapped around his wrist. I pulled off his mouth with a slurping sound and raised an eyebrow; I hadn't even felt him untie it. He smiled wickedly and bent down to take my right tit in his mouth! It was so amazing to feel him suckle me as the ocean provided a rhythm to our grinding.

luciana45
Online Now!
Lush Cams
luciana45

I held his head and murmured, "Yes, baby. Mmm, suck me. Matt."

He had one hand under me, pressing fingers against my pussy and asshole simultaneously. Chills ran through me as he switched to the left nipple, consuming it like a starving infant. He ran his tongue in concentric circles, hitting every nodule and nerve. I was soon heating up at the dual stimulation and wishing we were on the beach. I felt his cock hard as bamboo pointing up in his tight suit toward his abs. I pushed his hand away and ground hard into him. His head was poking out of the waistband, ready as well.

I sighed, "I thought we were...Ooo, baby, mmm...I thought we were swimming." He was now grinding back, his hands gripping my naked ass. Wait, naked?

"Swimming can be many things." He kissed my neck, and I shook with pre-orgasmic need. I knew I could have several orgasms in a row with this man. I also knew I wanted to have several orgasms in a row, but…

I pushed away from him and swam. He called out to me, but I kept swimming parallel to the shore. He quickly followed me and got along my right side. We swam together, our bodies completely naked, our swimsuits wrapped around his wrist. I realized that this was the first time I had skinny-dipped in the ocean. It was so sensual to feel the saltwater move around my skin, my breasts swaying, my ass free from restraint. I was hitting a new level of physical arousal, primal and deep.

Matt stopped and took hold of my wrist. He pulled me close and held me a few inches away from him, our legs treading water. "You are a goddess, Kitty, and I want to memorize every moment together. You make me more of a man than I have ever been."

I choked up a little and went to hug him, but he held me at bay.

"Uh, uh, uh! Skinny dipping first, then sexy time." He sounded like such a dad as he pushed away and swam back toward our cabana.

"Bad Boy!" I called and swam after him, laughing at his humor. He was such a complete package. Speaking of packages, as I approached, he flipped onto his back, and his erect cock poked out like a shark fin as he backstroked. He looked at it in terror and began to hum the theme from Jaws.

He then croaked out an Irish brogue, "Careful where you swim, lass!"

I laughed loudly and water got in my mouth. I coughed, and he suddenly looked concerned.

"I'm fine (cough). Just swallowed a little... (cough)"

He was having none of it and gripped me from behind, tucking his arms and our suits under my armpits and grasping my chest (conveniently holding my boobs in hand). He back-paddled, and soon we were chest deep, and he released me.

He was so genuinely concerned. "Are you okay, Babe?!"

I smiled and touched his cheek. "Yes, of course! Kitty loves skinny-dipping!” A smile, then a wide-open kiss.

“Last one in is on the bottom!" I pushed his head under and swam over him toward the shore. It was bratty, and I loved it. I beat him back of course and shrieked again as he followed and chased me naked back to our chairs and the beach blanket. He ran around, my tits and his cock bouncing lewdly, water flying everywhere. He then grabbed me while tossing our suits, and we fell to the blanket me on top.

"You sexy little brat!" He grabbed my ass cheeks and slapped hard.

I shrieked. "Ouch! Not fair, they don't have sunscreen!" He then bit my neck, pushed his hard pipe between my thighs, and I melted and shook from the intense pleasure as I laughed at the pure abandon of it all.

There was no more waiting. I reached below and grabbed his snorkel and plunged it into my conch. I was hot and lubed with enough love juice to make it safe, not that I was concerned. All that mattered now was cumming from this amazing cock.

I moaned and arched back, his hands grasping my waist. The length of his tumescence was so encompassing that I felt fuller than I had the other three times we'd fucked.

I thought those fill ups were made for my cunt. But this was sexual Nirvana: the sun, the breeze, the waves crashing; all of it sent me into a trance as I began to bounce up and down on him, my arms bent above my head.

Matt would tell me later he thought I looked like I'd been hypnotized.

He began to assist with his own upward thrusts, and he soon latched onto a swinging nipple. I groaned and hissed as he sucked and bit. His hand must have found my hard pearl above my stuffed clam as I was suddenly shaking with the imminent arrival of a huge one! He thrummed my clit with expert pressure and in a minute I was crazy-cumming. It was a toe-curling, ear-ringing, heat-flushing force of nature. I spasmed, gripping him hard and he actually yelped out.

"AH! Fuck, Baby! So - "

He never finished as I went into a piston-like speed of cunt clasping cock. This cum was going to last awhile! I had no idea how long and I didn't care. I was somewhere else. Still in the water, carried away by waves of blissful physical release that peaked and valleyed more times than I could count.

Matt brought me back as he shouted, "Fuck, Kitty! I'm going - Holy fuuuck!"

I was back in the moment enough to yank off my pulsing pussy and dive down to take him in my mouth like a shark eating an eel. His steel sturgeon shot string after rope of hot gushing cum. it was a massive and hot load. It tasted saltier than ever, probably due to our naked nautical naughtiness. Matt actually sang out with pleasure as he stiffened blasting me with a gushing gift.

He started to soften and his breathing was labored. I looked up at him and he was half aware, joining me in our blissful paradise. His eyes rolled back as I swallowed and sucked the last of his load.

I popped off and crawled up to him, collapsing on his chest as we kissed with jizzy energy. Our mouths now familiar we explored new options and combinations. I was lost again in my love for this man when a sound brought me back.

People clapping.

Oh, my God!

We both looked wide eyed and about fifteen yards away five people stood in their own tropical attire applauding our beach boff.

I laughed and hid my face in his neck. "No! Oh, my God, Matt!"

He laughed as well and pushed me up to my knees. He stood and pulled me up, playfully protesting, my tits swaying, his cock still dripping. I tried to hide behind him and ever the showman, he took my hand and forced me to bow with him!

"Thank you, thank you! So kind! Thank you." He waved and I lamely tried to cover up; why, I don't know!

"That's out matinee folks." I slapped his ass and grabbed my towel and hat and ran back to the cabana, laughing and screaming his name!

"Sorry folks, she gets a little diva if I get more applause!" The crowd of mixed-aged adults laughed.

"Matt!" I yelled from the doorway, "Get in here! NOW!"

Matt waved once more, grabbed our suits and the bags and jogged back in.

"You mad, Babe? Because that was..." He never finished as I wrapped myself around him and sucked his mouth into mine. I pulled us toward the bed, and we fell, him on top this time.

I huskily whispered, "That was sexy as hell! And if you don't fuck me again right now, I'm doing a solo show later!"

He laughed and kissed me as I spread wide for him. "Such a diva!"

His powerful pecker plunged into my surprisingly recovered hotness, and I locked my legs around his ass. We began a familiar and urgent grind of sexual hunger. I didn't think he'd be ready so soon but he proved me wrong.

We were in the classic man on top and my hips were tilted for maximum pleasure when a voice made us both freeze.

"Ay, I tink you left dis here on the beach."

We both looked back at the door and there stood a striking young black woman, topless in a wrap-around print skirt. She a yellow stringed cloth dangling it from a finger. My suit bottom!

"Can me keep it? I saw the show and it will be a souvenir, right?" Her smile was intoxicating, and her large brown breasts shook with a little chuckle. She was maybe twenty if a day, tall and lean with lovely wide hips and beautiful dreadlocks with beads interwoven. She had sweet purple-black nipples shouting her arousal to the room.

I looked to Matt who had a deer in the headlights fear. I smiled wickedly, leaned to his ear and whispered after I licked the lobe. "Looks like we are entertaining company this afternoon."

The poor man was blanched with sexual shock and his body shuddered as he moaned softly. I pushed him off and sat up. I motioned for our guest to come closer. "What's your name, sweet thing?"

"Talia." (pronounced Ta-LEE-uh) She sashayed to the bed's edge.

"Well, Talia, you want to join us?"

To answer, her wide smile puckered, and she kissed me hard. This was going to be a vacation for the ages.

Published 
Written by Down4anything23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments