Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kim's Affair (Chapter 1)

"Mark's first marriage set the stage for his cuckold desires with his new wife."

18
9 Comments 9
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"Special thanks to Cbears52 for your help with the editing. This is the opening chapter to a story that I tried to keep as true as possible however, some parts are second party because I wasn't present during all events."

I have no idea why I get so aroused by dangers of my wife becoming emotionally attached to another man, but I do. I know for couples who enjoy open, or cuckold relationships, it’s normally no strings sex and living out their fantasies which much of our society considers taboo.

I’ve done a lot of internet research on wife sharing, cuckolding, swinging and jealousy and I’ve concluded there are virtually hundreds of variations and they’re usually attached to strict prearranged rules however, for Kim and I, we have just one rule and that is to be completely open and honest with each other.

 

MARK’S FIRST MARRIAGE.

My first marriage lasted almost five years and ended abruptly in 2002. I was 32-years-old and my wife Sheila was 37. At that time, I didn’t even know what a cuckold was, but in hindsight I learned the hard way that my wife had been cheating on me for over a year before she left me for her boyfriend. I was still in the Navy and was assigned to a destroyer out of Norfolk, VA. My wife and I were separated a lot, but I remained faithful to her and I always trusted her to remain faithful to me as well.

I was on the last leg of a four-month deployment when I got my Permanent Change of Station (PCS) orders. I was being assigned to a new shore unit in Mayport, Florida. As soon as I got the word, I emailed Sheila the great news. She replied a few hours later telling me how wonderful it was and how happy she was for me. I expected her to flood my e-mail with a ton of questions about the move but surprisingly enough she didn’t even mention it after the first one.

I knew she wanted to stay in Norfolk, but I had explained to her, before I submitted my Assignment Request that my options would be very limited if I remain in Norfolk and I didn’t want to end up going back to sea right after leaving a ship that I’ve been assigned to for four years. To me, moving to Florida was a small sacrifice to get a shore unit because, this would be the first time since we got married, that I wasn’t deployed or at some military training school.

Almost two weeks later, my ship finally pulled into home port. Hundreds of family members were there to welcome us home and I expected to see Sheila among them, but she wasn’t there. At first, I assumed it was car trouble, so I tried calling her, but she didn’t answer, so for the next hour or so I kept trying with no response, so by the time everyone else had gone home, I decided to head home myself. The taxi ride seemed to last forever, and I was a nervous wreck, not knowing what to expect when I got home.

Our car wasn’t in the driveway when I finally arrived. When I went inside I called out for Sheila, half expecting to hear her answer back, but she didn’t. Then I went into the kitchen. There was an envelope stuck to the refrigerator door under a magnet with my name on it. I don’t know how, but in my heart I knew what it was and got a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

“Dear Mark,

I’m sure you’re wondering why I’m not here, and you deserve to know the truth. I was a bit conflicted about whether to end our marriage in person or in a letter, but I decided that a letter would be the best way to avoid an emotional bloodletting.

As you already know, I don’t want to move to Florida and I also don’t want to be married to you anymore. last week I hired a lawyer and filed for divorce. Here’s why.

Yes, I’m painfully aware you were in the Navy when we met and I should’ve known what I was signing up for, but I didn’t, and I want out of this marriage because I feel like I’m on my own and just can’t take this anymore.

I’ve been so unhappy since we got married. The loneliness is unbearable and I’ve always been second in your life to the Navy and that god damned ship of yours, so I’m done pretending to be your wife. It’s over!

You’re probably going to find out anyway so I’m just going to be upfront with you. I’ve been in a relationship with someone else for almost a year. Moreover, I couldn’t wait till you left on this last deployment because I wanted to be with him without having you here to impede my time with him..

I’m not telling you this to be mean or to hurt you, but you need to know why this happened and how emotionally blind you’ve been. If it’s any consolation, I didn’t intend to betray you, at least not at first, but he’s been here for me when you couldn’t.

Wish you well Mark and I have no doubt that we’ll both be better off going our separate ways and I suspect that you’ll get over me quickly since we hardly know each other anymore.

Sincerely,

Sheila.”

LauraLeee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraLeee

 

I was in complete shock! My mind completely shut down and I went numb. I remember my telephone ringing and I remember talking to someone but as I hung up, I couldn’t remember who I had just talked to or even what the conversation was about.

Then a tidal wave of emotions flooded me. My heart hurt and I was humiliated. I wasn’t angry with her because everything she said was true. I was furious at myself though, for not seeing this coming and in hindsight, there were a lot of signs that our marriage was in trouble, but I was completely oblivious.

I can now look back and see how things began to change, soon after she took a bartending job at a local sports bar downtown. For the first month or so she didn’t “dress up” for work. Mostly she just wore blue jeans and a blouse with a tie or sometimes with suspenders and tennis shoes. She’d wear her long, straight hair pulled back in a tight ponytail or in large banana clip.

But within a few weeks she gradually went through a transformation. Looking back, I realize how much she had changed her appearance in a relatively short period of time. She never changed her hair color or lightened it before. It was always light brown and hung down past her elbows. Then all of the sudden she decided to get her beautiful long hair cut about a foot shorter, with long layers and she got an Ombre two tone color that left her natural brown hair color on top while gradually getting lighter down its length and ending with pale blonde hair at the bottom and multi shade highlights throughout her hair as well. It was obvious that she spent a fortune at the salon, but I didn’t mind because she looked fabulous.

She also began dressing very sharply for work. She bought several expensive business outfits which made her stand out from the other female bartenders and finally, she went from having a neatly trimmed pussy to shaving her pussy completely bald and she started getting regular bikini waxes as well.

Don’t get me wrong, she was always a very attractive woman and she never had to work at making herself look good but during our last year together she really went all out and spared no expense on her appearance. I really liked the personal changes she made because she looked incredible. I even jokingly asked her a few times if she was really going to work or if she was going out on a hot date. Yes, I was only joking but in hindsight, these were the signs that should have set off alarm bells in my mind, but it never occurred to me that all of this was for someone else.

Lastly, she went from working just two or three nights a week to working five and sometimes six nights a week even when I wasn’t away on a deployment. She’d often came home late at night and it seemed like she was always too tired for sex, but on occasion when we did, the sex seemed unanimated and she seemed distant like she was performing a chore, which was just another trigger point for arguments that were becoming more frequent.

I didn’t contest the divorce, so everything was finalized fairly quickly, about six weeks later. The day before I left for my new duty assignment in Florida, I parked across the street from where Sheila worked and waiting for her to show up. I was still in love with her and I wanted to see her one last time to say goodbye to her. As I sat in my car, I saw a new silver BMW with a man and woman inside pull into the parking lot. I recognized the driver, his name is Billy Abbott. He was a regular patron who I got to know after Sheila started working there. He always seemed to be there whenever I’d stop in to have a few beers, even when Sheila was tending bar.

When the couple exited the car, I realized that the woman who got out of Billy’s car was Sheila. Damn, I didn’t even recognize her at first. I was so shocked to see that she had cut her hair a lot shorter now, just barely touching her shoulders and she went totally blonde. She was stunning and I longed for her. As they headed towards the front doors, he put his arm around her waist, as they went in together. It all made sense to me now. Billy was the man that Sheila left me for.

The shock of seeing her with her boyfriend was a very surreal experience for me. It triggered several emotions but the strongest was a massive serge of jealousy. My heart began pounding in my chest making me feel like I could pass out but oddly enough, I became completely aroused seeing them together; seeing her with this man who I now hated more than anything else on the planet. Knowing that he was fucking her regularly for over a year, while buying me beers and carrying on friendly conversations and knowing full well that Sheila was my wife.

After they entered the building, I drove back to my hotel room with a raging hard on and thinking about all the times Billy and Sheila fucked each other while I was deployed or at home waiting.

Published 
Written by KimsHusband
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments