Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just Friends

"The time my best friend and me crossed lines we shouldn't have crossed"

80
13 Comments 13
4.7k Views 4.7k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"The first instalment of the time my best friend and I crossed the line of no return."

We went clubbing. Just the two of us. Wanting to escape our relationship and family problems, knowing that we both wanted a much-needed break. And that was when I realised that we only had each other.

We spent the night dancing and drinking. We took a couple of shots before getting a bottle of whiskey. Another couple of glasses in and I was definitely more than high, a fact aided by the joint we had shared before the drinks. Not wanting to dance with any other guys, I danced with Ethan.

At first we danced with a modest distance between us, both vibing to the music. Midway through our drinks and due to the crowd in the club building up, I found myself dancing closer to him. He smelled good as he always did and as his hand slid along my back, I pressed myself further into him.

As we moved, I shifted around with my back facing him. His hand now moved to my front to brush my bare midriff beneath my top. The touch sent a bolt of electricity through my body and emboldened by the alcohol, I found myself pressing my ass back against him. I felt his breath near my ear hitch and quicken. I shifted back almost instinctively and I found myself moving back with him.

When he tried to step back once more, I reached back with my hand to clasp the back of his neck, pulling him back towards me. He groaned as his hips pressed into mine and I could feel his erection. Knowing I had that effect on him only made me feel more confident as we danced like that for a while; grinding against each other to the beat of the music.

I loved the feel of his body against mine with his hot breath washing over my skin. We were both sweating as songs just flashed by. When I turned around to face him again, our eyes met and even though neither of us said a word, an unanswered question got asked and answered; do you want to get out of here?

He drove us back to his place, the tension in the car palpable the whole drive back as neither said a word. Even as we went up in the elevator towards his studio apartment, not a word passed except for knowing glances and an almost guilty, anxious smile that we both couldn’t quite wipe from our faces.

As soon as the front door closed, I stepped into the middle of the room with my gaze fixed on him. His eyes watched me while he stood with his back inches from the front door. Holding his gaze, I lifted my arms up into the air, causing the hem of my top to ride up and stretch over my breasts, accentuating their curve and revealing even more of my midriff.

His brown orbs moved over my body, almost drinking me in. I took the opportunity to trail my own hues over him, seeing him in a new light. I always thought he was cute but I never noticed that he filled up his buttoned shirt nicely. Clearly his work in the gym was bearing fruit.

He took a few steps towards me and I continued moving backwards, our eyes fixed on each other. I gasped when my back hit the floor-to-ceiling window behind him but he continued until the distance between us disappeared.

When he reached me, my hand went up to his chest, feeling it rise and fall under my hand. His eyes were on me, watching, calculating. When he leaned down a little, I lifted my head and watched his face which was just inches from my own. I could feel his warm breath against my mouth.

I absentmindedly licked my lips and his gaze dropped to my mouth, watching my tongue’s progress. Next second he brought his hand up to my face and his lips were on mine with an urgency I never knew he possessed. His arm coiled around my waist to pull me closer. His lips were soft, his kisses deep and hard.

My hand moved to cradle the back of his head, my thumb drawing circles across the soft nape of his neck. My other hand was on his chest, roaming. His chest was muscular, as was the rest of him. Sturdy. I tugged his shirt out of his jeans, moving my hand more freely across his stomach. He took a shallow breath as my cold hand flattened against him.

I kissed him back deeper as his hips pressed forward against me. Once more I felt how hard he was. For me. I lightly bit his bottom lip, nudging his mouth open with my own. I pulled my head back, leaving him breathless. He leaned forward, his mouth searching for mine, but I pulled away, not letting him. His eyes opened to look at me quizzically.

I hooked my hands into the top of his jeans, running my fingers along his abdomen to get to his belt. His breath caught in his throat. I smiled and looked at him from under my eyelashes. He pressed his mouth to mine again, like a man desperate for something only I could give.

When he pulled back to catch his breath, I held his gaze as I undid the buttons of my top, running my fingers gently along each one before popping them loose. His gaze was transfixed on my actions. Ever so slowly, I pulled my shirt open to reveal my breasts cradled in a soft, black lace bra.

He moved his hand to the small of my back and started kissing the corner of my mouth, down along my jawline, and onto my neck. I tilted my head back as his soft lips moved over my skin. My skin burned, begging for his attention as he nipped and bit into my skin.

When he moved his hand up my spine, I shuddered against him, my legs trembling beneath me. The palm of his hand found my bra and deftly undid the clasp, nudging the straps off my shoulders. I shrugged it off, shivering slightly as the cold air washed over my bare chest.

His mouth moved back to mine, even more desperately than before as if that was possible. His hand trailed down, across my belly, and down my hip. He stopped on my upper thigh, slowly dragging my skirt up. My excitement only grew as his hand trailed back up my bare leg and across my inner thigh. I let out a small gasp as his hand brushed against my panties. I could feel his smile against my mouth at my reaction as he pressed his lips to mine. I let out a long breath as his hand pressed against my bare skin, tilting my head back against the cold window.

Breaking the kiss, he moved his mouth back down to the crook of my neck, breathing in and out slowly. He groaned into my ear when he pushed my panties aside and traced his finger along the folds of my sex, discovering how wet I was. The rhythm of his breathing followed the rhythm of his fingers, stoking the flame between my legs to an all-out fire. His arm tightened around me as my legs wobbled, keeping me steady as he teased me.

Finally, he slipped first one finger then a second, with his thumb circling my clit. I groaned, my breath hitting the air in short bursts. He played me like a fiddle, his light touches interchanging with more pressing ones. My breathing was laboured, like there wasn’t enough air in the room to satisfy me.

“Please.” The single word escaped my lips, the first word we had spoken since the club.

He simply grinned, chuckling into my shoulder and making my blood boil. I knew he was loving my reaction but he was driving me to complete bliss. I let out a sigh as he pushed his fingers into the knuckle and out in a steady rhythm. He responded with a sigh of his own and a nip at my neck with his teeth. He had perfect fingers that knew how to get the job done, knew how to curve just right, knew the point they were trying to reach, and the most efficient way to get there.

My hips moved restlessly, my breaths came in rapid pants. He reached up and gripped my hair, pressing his lips to mine, holding me right where he wanted me. His tongue thrust into my waiting mouth. Breaking the kiss, he let out a long groan as his mouth moved back to my throat. His damp kisses were like a brand against my flushed skin.

“Come on, Pavi,” he coaxed. “Come for me.” His voice had deepened, and taken on a husky edge.

“I am going to … I ...,” I kissed his forehead and leaned my cheek down on his shoulder. The sensations swelled and built until I held my breath and it all exploded inside me. “Oh, my God,” I said between gritted teeth. I climaxed with the sound of my own heart beating in my ears, my legs shuddering as the waves of pleasure hit my body. My hips kept thrusting against his hand, with his forearm pressed to my belly to support my weight as my legs nearly buckled.

My body trembled. My eyes closed and I savoured the final tingles of pleasure as they moved through me. He took his hand from beneath my skirt and hugged me to him, keeping me close. My breathing slowed as my legs regained feeling and I steadied myself. I turned my head and was met with a soft kiss. He was being sweet and gentle, but I wanted a lot more.

I grabbed his hand and led him off towards the bedroom. I didn’t bother with being gentle as I tugged at his shirt, practically ripping at the buttons to get them off. He seemed surprised by my ferocity but he was the one who had awakened the need inside me. But he quickly recovered as he pulled me in for a kiss, with his mouth travelling over mine.

I groaned at the feel of his bare chest against my breasts, with my heart still hammering away. I slid my hands between the crush of our bodies and fumbled with the button of his pants. His tongue thrust against mine, his grip tightening at the back of my neck while I worked the button open. I tugged at the fly, pulling it down to create enough room to push my hand inside.

He broke the kiss and rested his forehead against mine, holding his breath as my fingers dipped beneath the waistband of his boxers. I wrapped my hand around his cock and let out a gasp, struggling to breathe. He was so hard and seemed thicker than I was used to. I massaged his hard length, feeling him throb in my grip.

He cupped my breast and teased my nipple, causing my back to arch into him in response. Our shallow breaths intermingled as the urgency between us grew. He leaned in and gave me a long kiss that only made me want him more. My thumb found the moisture on the head of his cock and swirled it over the sensitive tip. He swore against my mouth and walked me backwards to the bed, stopping when my thighs met the mattress.

He kissed me hard and my hand slipped from his underwear as he urged me to sit on the edge of the bed. He pushed his pants over his hips and let them fall to his ankles. Stepping out of them, he kicked them aside and stripped off his socks, his black boxer briefs the only barrier between us now.

ValenRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValenRose

I eyed him hungrily, taking in every inch of his body. My hands came up to rest on his stomach, spreading over his skin, trailing down to caress the bulge between his legs. He closed his eyes, letting me explore and welcoming the touch of my hands. I rubbed his cock through the taut cotton, my palm sliding up the length of him. He groaned and sank his hands into my hair.

I hooked my fingers over the waistband of his briefs and tugged them down, tucking the bunched material beneath his balls. His eyes blinked open to look down at me, just as I flicked my tongue out to moisten my lower lip. But I wasn’t done teasing him. Standing up suddenly, I twisted us around to push him down against the bed in turn. I ran my hand through his chest hair as I leaned in for a brief kiss before stepping back from him.

He tilted his head, with a smile playing across his lips as he took in the sight of me standing in his bedroom; topless with the skirt still clinging to my hips. Tugging the zipper down, I wiggled the skirt slowly down my hips. It hit the floor gently, drawing his eyes to my bare legs. I was pleased about the time I had spent in the gym, getting my legs toned and smooth. My matching black lace panties shortly followed the skirt on the floor, leaving me completely naked in front of him.

I stepped up to him, nudging his legs apart with my own. Holding his gaze, I dropped to my knees between his legs. He sat up on the bed, looking down at me. His mouth parted slightly as I wrapped my fingers around his length. It had been a while since I had been with a man but I hadn’t forgotten all my skills.

I dropped my head closer to his lap and felt his body stiffen, silently waiting. I hovered my mouth an inch away, letting out a soft breath onto his exposed skin. He shifted uncomfortably, begging desperately for my mouth, my touch, anything. I finally gave in, flicking my tongue across him once, then twice. He let out a moan as I finally closed my mouth around him, moving my head back and forth ever so slowly.

I then pulled back, looking up at him briefly as I moved my hair out of my face. Tying them into a ponytail, I focused back on the job at hand. Raising his shaft, I slipped my moist tongue up and down under his length from his tip to his sack, over and over. I continued to suck and lick his skin, making my way back up to his tip. I skirted my tongue around the wide head before finally I sank my mouth over him again.

I placed my hands on his thighs as my mouth dropped lower, with his hips moving to my rhythm. My tongue moved around in circles and I could see one of his hands grip the bed sheets tightly in a fist as he gave himself over to me completely. His left hand wound its way to my hair, skirting through the fine strands as I bobbed my head back and forth with deliberate zeal. The almost graceful rhythm was betrayed by the squelching, laboured sounds of my greedy sucks and slurps that filled the room.

His hand at the back of my head let me set the pace but as I went quicker, his grip tightened and his groans became more audible. Now both hands were in my hair, with one gripping the back of my head and the other holding my ponytail. He pulled me up and down, using my mouth for his pleasure as he took control. My hands on his thighs prevented him from pushing past my gag reflex but I gave in the rest of the way.

“Fuck. I wanted this for so long,” he groaned, fucking my mouth.

I looked up at him, my eyes wide open to see his face twisted in pleasure, his own mouth hanging open as he watched his cock disappear past my lips. I didn't care about anything but the blowjob I was giving him. I was enjoying myself, enjoying the anticipation. Looking forward to what was coming after. My tongue slid along the base of his cock like a meaty bed.

“You feel so fucking good. That’s it,” he moaned, tiling his head back and just when I thought he was going to cum in my mouth, he dragged his cock out and lifted me up.

Before I could say anything, he pulled me onto his lap where I straddled him comfortably, pressing the inside of my thighs against the outside of his. I looked down into his eyes as he stared back at me hungrily.

“I want you,” he whispered, reaching down to grab his cock.

I slid my own hand down, pushing his hand away to wrap my fingers around his length and guiding it towards my entrance. I rubbed it back and forth against my clit, soaking the head of his cock with my wetness.

He nodded his head as he held my gaze. Parting my lips slightly, I sank down onto him and his cock opened me up as I descended, filling my warm, soaked channel. He moved to meet me, gliding inside tight and smooth, compelling my soft walls to stretch to accommodate him. I kept my hands on his chest, my eyes fixed on his as I moved.

His mouth opened as he gasped for air. I rested my forehead on his as his hips moved with me, wanting to be deeper, closer. He grasped the back of my neck and pulled me down further. He gripped my neck and clasped my hip, his mouth bruising mine as we kissed. He lost it completely but I loved it—all of it. I leaned into him, my breasts nudging his chest, my hands tangled in his hair. His passion left me reeling. He fucked me hard, using my body for his own pleasure.

I pulled my mouth free and licked my lower lip. I dragged in air, trembling with pleasure as he groaned beside my cheek. His stubble rasped my skin, only adding to the sensation overload. He loosened his hold on the base of my neck and pushed me back from him with his firm grip. His fingers dug into my hips as he pulled me down hard against each thrust of his cock.

I ground down hard against him. I watched the changes in his expression, mesmerised by the intensity in his features. He had been so laid-back and full of humour all night. Now his eyes were dark with arousal, his mouth open with the fast breaths coming from him. He looked me over, his gaze lingering on my breasts as they jolted in time with his thrusts. “Jesus, I can’t—fuck, I can’t hold back.”

Pleasure rushed through me; I just wanted more and more. I bucked my hips against him, chasing my release. It came on me in slow, lazy pulses at first, building to a rolling wave that crashed over me and sucked me under.

“Come here.” He gripped my elbows and dragged me against him, wrapping me up in a hug so tight I couldn’t move. I rested my mouth against his throat and kissed him while I caught my breath.

He sank further in his seat for leverage and drove inside me. The forcefulness of his thrusts brought on aftershocks that left me whimpering. He kept going, plunging into me until I knew he couldn't last any longer. Finally, he clutched my body, held my hips against him and came with a groan so deep and guttural it sent shivers rushing over me.

Silence fell between us as the excitement passed. His body relaxed beneath mine with a sigh, his fingers trailing sweeping caresses down my spine. I let out a long breath and tried to calm my senses. Our bodies meshed with the slick sheen of perspiration and I could still feel myself pulsing around him.

A giggle escaped me and he let out a laugh. He put his hands on either side of my face and kissed me. He rolled me onto my back on the couch and we laid that way for a moment, laughing and talking like the two best friends we were, except that we were both naked.

The talks slowly turned into kisses again and this time he was on top of me. His cock was back inside me, my legs wrapped around his waist as he slid in and out with our mouths fused together. I pressed back into him, drawing him further inside of me, and arched my back to help him pull away. He shagged me like this, softly, deeply, and slowly, for a long time, caressing my neck and jaw with licks and kisses as he went. I could do little but enjoy it in this position, so I continued matching his rhythm and got lost in the wonderful full feeling I was experiencing.

Occasionally, and almost imperceptibly, he would speed up slightly. The sensation built slowly but forcefully, and soon my breathing was ragged and I was moaning with every thrust. Our hands traced each other's bodies, our mouths never leaving others. We kept like this for quite a while, pleasure building within me every time he filled me up.

He moaned into my neck and bit me softly. His speed started increasing slightly with every thrust, pushing my orgasm closer and closer. I was gasping beneath him, my pussy tightening down onto him ever so slowly. "Oh ... oh ... oh ..." I breathed, my pitch getting higher as he pressed into me over and over, faster and faster. "Ughh," I cried as my orgasm finally peaked, and I fell over the edge of my pleasure, my body contracting and squeezing around me.

“Fuck. You’re so tight,” he said, his rhythm speeding up even more.

“You feel so good,” I breathed and gasped as his cock released his second load of cum deep inside me.

"Holy shit," he said, his face centimetres from mine.

We stared at one another for a moment, in some sort of a trance.

“That was …” he started but couldn’t seem to find the word.

“I know,” I said, nodding my head. I touched either side of his face to pull his mouth back to mine.

That was the first night I stayed over at his place in bed with him instead of sleeping in the guest room. We slept peacefully, arms wrapped around each other, and plenty of questions to be answered when we woke up.

We both agreed that we didn’t want relationships and we liked where our friendship was. We were always close from the first moment we met at work and that relationship had grown to a really comfortable level. If anything we simply took up to another level of benefits. Being there for each other without being jealous of other potential partners each of us might have.

Published 
Written by pavi_96
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments