Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jupiter's Eclipse: Totality

"A Wife's BBC Lust Further Explored"

2
0 Comments 0
814 Views 814
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"This sequel's events take place before the original story's epilogue."

PJ and Makoto lived a very happy life. Because her vagina was too used to accommodating big black cocks, the couple could only engage in anal sex together, and although she promised to remain faithful to him, she also continued to have casual affairs with black men behind his back to satisfy her sexual appetite.

One day, in the following summer after her promise of monogamy, Makoto came to her husband and informed him of a "business" trip she was about to embark on.

"Honey, I have to go away for a week on a business trip. I will miss you and don't worry, I'll be safe," she comforted him.

PJ understood, and she went to pack her suitcase.

The day arrived, and the couple went to the airport together to say goodbye. They embraced, kissed, and told each other that they would be missed. Off Makoto went through customs and to her plane.

A few hours later, after a safe flight, Makoto went to her hotel, checked in and had a nap.

When she got up, she was ready for some fun. The resort she was staying at allowed public nudity and sex. She was horny and anxious to see where the day would lead her.

Makoto made her way to the poolside and stretched out on the lounge chair to get some sun. She wore sunglasses and a skimpy bikini, but was topless.

A bold black stud sat down beside her and started flirting with her. She reciprocated. Now, the man knew she was a willing slut.

He put his hand between her legs and began to fondle her pussy through the bikini. Makoto writhed, so he went in for a kiss with his hand firmly clutching her vagina. He pulled off her bikini and began to eat her.

Makoto lay there sunbathing and being devoured all the while, basking in the sun's rays and being pleasured at once. The man then slithered his body between her legs and began to fuck her missionary style. Makoto's hands were behind her head, relaxed and enjoying each thrust while the breeze from the palm trees brushed her naked skin. When he finished, he sprayed his cum all over PJ's unfaithful wife. She lay there as if splattered with suntan cream, letting out a sigh to express her delight.

The rest of the day was full of hard partying at the resort. Makoto consumed much alcohol and dirty danced at the club, grinding up against the young black men there and flashing her tits for all to see. She ended up taking two of the men back to her hotel room for a nightcap and a threesome.

While being double-penetrated, her phone rang. It was PJ. She didn't answer, as she was busy enjoying herself. A few minutes later, it rang again. This time, the cheating wife decided to answer to allay her husband's suspicions. She spoke to him while she had two black dicks inside of her.

"Hey baby. I miss you and things are very busy here. I'll see you in a few days. Love you," she said to PJ before hanging up and continuing her sinful act.

On the following afternoon, after a fulfilling and messy night of sex and partying, Makoto went for a massage. Her masseur, a handsome black man, prepared her oils.

Makoto lay on her front while he did his work.

"I'm really aching and need some attention here..." she said as she pulled her towel off of her back.

The man immediately noticed her "Queen of Spades" tattoo. Emboldened by this, he started to massage her ass and slowly rubbed closer and closer to her vagina until he finally began fingering her.

Makoto didn't stop him, so he ducked his head between her legs and sucked on her pussy. She moaned in blissful relaxation. His slow, subtle licking brought a smile to her face as she lay there prone, with her eyes closed.

Several minutes later, she beckoned him over. He came around and stood in front of her with a throbbing bulge in his pants. Makoto began to squeeze it and kiss it, then pulled down his pants to reveal his hard cock. Without using her hands, she flicked the head with her tongue and slurped a glistening strand of pre-cum into her mouth to taste him. She then steadily brought her head forward to engulf the whole penis into her mouth and began to suck and bob.

After edging him and teasing his orgasm too many times, he pulled his dick out of Makoto's hot mouth and joined her on the table. He pulled her on top of him and she willingly began to ride him. Sensing he was ready to explode, Makoto let his cock slip out and ground it with her clit, finally pumping out his load all over his stomach.

The next few days of her vacation went along the same lines. Makoto had plenty of casual sex and sexual experiences with random black men. The experience at the beach was one of her most fulfilling. She had long fantasized about having sex in the sand.

Her final night soon came, and a new experience was in store for her.

Makoto met a couple at the club; A gorgeous white woman and her black boyfriend. After partying and dancing for a while, Makoto accompanied them back to their hotel room to smoke some weed.

They had a great time together, laughing, smoking, drinking and chatting. The woman, named Mandy, started asking sexual questions about her boyfriend.

"Don't you think he's hot, Makoto?" she asked.

Makoto nodded.

"Would you like to suck his dick?" Mandy said.

Makoto was shocked, but intrigued. She agreed.

He pulled out his huge dong and Makoto sucked it a little. Just enough to get a taste. Mandy then took it and sucked it some more. The two of them shared sucking on him, swapping and almost fighting over it. While doing this, their mouths kept brushing each other until their lips finally met. They began to make out, kissing each other while stroking his dick.

While the two women continued to suck face, the boyfriend made his way behind Makoto, slid inside her and fucked her.

Mandy then lay back and Makoto ate her pussy while getting pounded by her boyfriend.

The lustful trio had a wild night of sex. This was Makoto's first girl on girl experience.

The trip finally came to an end. Makoto bathed and changed, then packed her bags while thinking up lies to tell PJ about what "business" she was involved in. She then made it to the airport for her flight back home.

While on the plane, gazing out the window, Makoto kept remembering the naughty things she did during her vacation. This began to excite her and her hand ended up between her legs, up her skirt, and she began to masturbate right there in her seat.

The black bull across from her noticed her touching herself. She saw him and made eye contact, then got up and made her way to the bathroom, slightly lifting her skirt along the way so the man would see her tattoo and get the message. He understood the meaning and followed her to the lavatory where they had a quick, but wild, penetrative rendezvous, bouncing in the slight turbulence. Makoto wrapped her legs around him, forcing him to dump all his sperm inside of her. Her dirty version of a vacation souvenir.

After cleaning up, they made their way back to their seats. The plane landed safely and Makoto was off to greet PJ at the Arrivals terminal. She saw her husband, ran into his arms and they hugged and kissed happily. They held hands and made their way to the car to continue their life without a hitch.

"It was a busy trip, but I got a lot done. I missed you and thought of you all the time, baby. " Makoto said, not realizing a little cum was still running down her leg as they walked together.

Nearly a year later, Makoto and PJ's life was about to take a major turn. Through her casual exploits, she ended up meeting a man named Tyrone. He became her primary lover, her boyfriend.

Tyrone and Makoto concocted a nasty little plan to insert himself into her date with PJ one evening.

The couple went out for dinner and a movie. During the film, unbeknownst to PJ, Tyrone was sitting on the other side of Makoto. With PJ fixated on the screen, his wife's hand made its way to Tyrone's crotch, which she then began to rub and massage. She soon took his dick out of his pants and began to stroke it while PJ was paying attention to the movie.

PJ eventually had to get up to use the washroom. When he left, Makoto immediately started to give Tyrone a quick blowjob, making him cum in her mouth before PJ got back to his seat.

Minutes later, Makoto leaned over to snuggle up to her husband with her back turned to Tyrone, who then started to grope her ass, finger and rub her pussy, causing Makoto to have an orgasm. PJ didn't notice this either.

After the theatre, the couple drove to dinner. While they waited at their table for their order, Makoto excused herself to the bathroom. There, her boyfriend was waiting for her. He lifted her leg and pushed his enormous dick inside of her and fucked her. They had a quick sex session while PJ sat at the table, waiting, having no idea his wife was cheating on him just a few feet away.

A few days later, Makoto decided to come clean to her husband.

"PJ, I want to tell you the truth. I've been lying to you. I never stopped cheating on you and I never will. I love black cock and your penis is too small to satisfy me anymore."

"I also have a boyfriend named Tyrone, who I've been seeing for the past few months. We go out together and we fuck all the time. He's definitely had more sex with me than you have," she continued.

"Our relationship will remain the same during the week, but on the weekends, I belong to him."

Makoto noticed PJ's erection through his pants. Seeing this, she knew her husband wouldn't leave her and would let her do anything she wanted.

Makoto finished, "As a matter of fact, I have a date with him tonight and I won't be back until tomorrow afternoon."

PJ stood there frozen as his wife left to get dressed for her date with her lover.

Tyrone came to the door to pick Makoto up.

As Makoto left, she kissed PJ and said, "Love you, honey! See you tomorrow!" and went to his car.

Tyrone looked at PJ and said, "Don't worry, cuck. I'll fuck your wife REAL good..." grinned and left. That made PJ angry, but he knew there was nothing he could do and so he watched them drive away.

PJ spent the night in deep conflict. Masturbating, but also upset, he didn't know if he could handle the situation. So, the decision was made to have a talk with his wife when she came back.

The next afternoon, when Makoto returned home, PJ confronted her and asked her to stop seeing Tyrone. Makoto didn't at all reply like he expected.

She crawled onto PJ, straddled him face to face and taunted him, "Why would I stop, PJ? Tyrone's cock is so big. Way bigger than yours. It stretches my pussy so wide and penetrates so far inside me. It goes places you could never with your average penis. He makes me scream with orgasm after orgasm. He makes me squirt. He's so fucking good and I love his big black dick. Sorry, honey, but this pussy is his now. And there's not a damn thing you can do about that." Makoto said evilly as she cackled at PJ and went upstairs to sleep.

The reality set on PJ, and he began to accept it. After all, his marriage was the same most of the time. He just had to make peace with the fact he had to share his wife with another man on the weekends from now on.

A few weeks went by and PJ got used to Makoto's weekend adventures. So, she decided to turn up the torment. The following weekend, she invited Tyrone to spend the night at their home. PJ argued, but Makoto won.

Sinty_Noriaas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sinty_Noriaas

The three of them sat together on the couch, Makoto between the two men, as they watched a movie. Eventually, Makoto leaned over to Tyrone's crotch and began to give him a blowjob right in front of her husband. PJ got angry, but also very turned on. He watched as Tyrone came all over his wife's pretty face.

Makoto knew how badly PJ wanted to keep cunnilingus for themselves, so she asked her boyfriend to eat her right in front of PJ. Tyrone started sucking on Makoto's pussy, which made PJ furious, but he knew he couldn't do anything to stop him. He sat there and watched Tyrone taste his wife's juices.

After Makoto reached her orgasm, she got up and the two of them left PJ sitting there as they headed to PJ and Makoto's master bedroom. They locked the door and had sex the entire night. PJ followed them and stood outside the door, listening to their moans of pleasure and masturbating several times.

The next day, Makoto and Tyrone came down the stairs. She was dressed in her tight, sexy workout clothes.

"We're going to the gym and then Tyrone will drop me back home. We can go out and do something then. Bye, honey," she said as they left.

At the gym, Tyrone couldn't resist how provocative Makoto looked in her tight spandex shorts and made a move on her. She was, of course, receptive to his advances. With Makoto's skin shining with perspiration and Tyrone's large member pulsating for her pussy, they engaged in a hot, sweaty, sexual encounter, using the gym equipment to enhance their positions.

When they were done, Tyrone dropped his girlfriend back home. Makoto and PJ hugged and agreed to spend the rest of the weekend together at the lake. PJ was relieved the ordeal was over and he had his wife back for the rest of the weekend.

Makoto was too sexy to let go of, plus they had built a close relationship and bond over the years. PJ wasn't about to consider ending his marriage, even though he was being severely cucked by his beautiful wife. They were still in love, after all, in their own twisted way.

Several years later, Makoto slowed down and began to cheat on her husband less frequently, although still regularly. Her boyfriend, Tyrone, hadn't been in the picture for a while. Things were seemingly finally at a level PJ could handle. His wife still went out on wild weekends without him and had sex with black men, but it became more casual as her uncontrollable lust seemed satiated at last.

One day, she received a call. It was Tyrone. Because of this long conversation and a business proposal, their lives were about to experience another upheaval.

Makoto soon quit her job, but didn't tell PJ. When he went to work, she and Tyrone would get together again, but not for the same reason as they used to. Tyrone and Makoto wanted to get into producing online content for money, so they signed Makoto up for a business website account. He started taking sexy pictures of her posing in skimpy outfits, see-through outfits, and implied nudes, then putting them online.

That was the content for the free tier. The higher tier for subscribers showed Makoto fully nude and with sex toys. She posed having simulated sex with her vibrator, giving fellatio and masturbating, also pulling anal beads out of her behind.

After a few weeks, the venture proved a financial success. So, they decided to make a higher, more expensive tier. This level was uncensored sex. Makoto and Tyrone put up pictures and video clips of them fucking for her fans to see and masturbate to. In addition, they livestreamed a hardcore sex act once per week.

Months went by and PJ still had no idea his wife had quit her job to do online smut, or that her old boyfriend was back in her life and now, not just on weekends, but almost daily. Life continued as normal in his ignorance. Though he was receiving an uptick in expensive gifts from his wife, she told him she had gotten promoted and left it at that.

A year later, Makoto's content got noticed by a major "BBC" porn website. The producer contacted her to come in for an interview. Makoto excitedly agreed. She told her business partner, Tyrone, who shared in her elation.

A few days later, at the interview, she was asked to go nude for the CEO so he could check her out in person. She took off her clothes and turned around for him to examine her. Makoto was absolutely perfect, one of the most attractive women he had ever seen. He approved and informed her there was one more thing she needed to do to pass the interview. He pulled out his black cock and Makoto immediately got the message. She smiled, licked her lips, got down on her knees and gave him a blowjob.

This wasn't an actual prerequisite for the job, but neither Makoto nor her new boss cared. He was uncontrollably aroused by her and she loved sucking black dick anyway. She happily and willingly drank every drop of his cum.

The following week was her shoot. Makoto was called on set to do her scene. She was busy getting made up in her dressing room and Tyrone came to her door to retrieve her and bring her on set.

She made her way there and was starstruck upon arrival. This was such a new feeling for her. Not just a camera streaming on her laptop, but lights and cameras everywhere and people standing around. She loved it. Her inner exhibitionist was yearning to emerge from its cocoon.

Makoto got in front of the cameras and shook hands, meeting her co-star for the first time.

Seconds later, "ACTION!" was called.

Makoto was acting for the first time. It was a dinner party. Makoto smooched the white man who played her husband and excused herself to the kitchen where her black co-star was waiting to have sex with her.

He pushed her up against the refrigerator and began to kiss her neck, moving steadily down to her breasts, swirling his tongue on the areola of each nipple before wrapping his mouth around them and sucking. His hand, meanwhile, was between her legs and up her dress, fondling her labia. Makoto let out a moan.

"Are you okay, honey?" Her play husband inquired from the dining room.

"Yeah, I'm fine, dear. Just getting the duck out of the oven!" She replied to quell his quandary.

Her black stud's hand then made its way into her panties, where it began to rub her stiffened clitoris, causing her to writhe in ecstasy. They began to kiss heavily at that point, only stopping so he could slide his way down to her vagina and perform cunnilingus. Her head fell backwards, her teeth grit and her leg wrapped around his head as she squeezed his hair, pulling him in tighter, forcing him to suck harder.

Makoto then pulled him up and pushed him against the stove, staring at him dead in his eyes, as she now slid her way down. She unzipped his pants and unveiled his large member, began licking it as if it were a lollipop before sucking stoutly on the glans alone.

"Is everything okay in there?" The play husband asked curiously, hearing noises coming from the kitchen.

"Everything's cool, bro. There's a little mess. I'm just helping her clean up," he replied.

Makoto popped his glans out of her mouth and started tasting his balls and shaft with increasing passion until she started vigorously bobbing her head and pumping his dick in her grip.

Knowing they had little time left before they were discovered, and with the blowjob about to cause his climax, he pulled Makoto up by her shoulders, lifted her onto the counter, shoved his cock into her pussy and pounded her intensely. They held onto each other tighter and tighter as he thrust into her faster and harder, listening closely to the conversation going on in the other room. Waiting and waiting, barely able to keep quiet, the moment finally arrived; A toast was made and, thanks to the loud cheering that ensued, they were able to finally orgasm simultaneously without anyone noticing.

During the scene, cameras were zooming in and out, catching their fornication at all angles while crew members stood there watching. Makoto enjoyed the experience. It didn't take away from her pleasure at all. She may have been playing the wife of a white man, but she wasn't acting when it came to her black co-star. Knowing she was being watched by the room and Tyrone, knowing she'd soon be seen by hundreds of thousands online, it all only served to make her wetter and hornier.

After taking her co-star's creampie, the camera got a closeup of her pushing his semen out of her vagina. The scene was over. Everyone congratulated and high-fived and the day was done. Tyrone drove Makoto home.

She and Tyrone continued producing exclusive content while they waited for another gig. A month later, she got a call from the producers. Her video had hit one million views and there was going to be a party to celebrate their new star.

Makoto told PJ she was simply going out with the girls when the night came and he happily let her go, not knowing the truth.

While she was out, PJ, bored, surfed the internet. He kept having flashbacks about how hot his wife looked before she left and ended up getting horny. He looked online for porn to masturbate to. That's when he discovered it; He not only stumbled upon the professional porn video of his wife, but the description referenced her business website account too.

He felt betrayed and began to wonder how long he had been deceived. This wasn't just her cheating, which he was used to, but she was doing it online for the whole world to see. Again, as with all his wife's previous indiscretions, he found himself unbelievably turned on at how much of a slut she was and jerked off several times watching the video.

However, it was still deception, and he had to confront her. Makoto came home late that night and went straight to sleep, so he didn't get his chance. He'd have to wait.

The next day, PJ broached the subject. A hungover Makoto responded without an ounce of regret or embarrassment.

"It's a good video, isn't it? I have natural talent," she joked. "And just for your information, since you don't have a membership and can't see it, the stuff on my site is me fucking Tyrone."

PJ sat there frozen, unprepared for her next revelation.

Makoto taunted him, "And if you think THAT's bad, last night turned into an impromptu breeding party! I fucked EVERYONE there! I must've had like fifty black dicks running a train on me and they all blew their loads inside me laughs! So, I might be pregnant and don't have a fucking clue who did it. Hope you're ready to be a father, honey!" ...

There were cast and crew members and many of their friends and fans at the party. It would be near impossible to find out who impregnated her. PJ was petrified. He knew Makoto wasn't taking any contraceptives because they had been trying to have a child.

If this turned out the way that seemed most likely, it would at least mean an end to his wife's infidelity once and for all, but it would also mean fatherhood to a child that was not only not his own, but a constant reminder of her unfaithfulness.

Makoto indeed missed her next period. She took a pregnancy test. It was positive. Was it PJ's? Or...?

THE END

Written by PrinceJupiter

Published 
Written by PJupiter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors