Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bike Ride

"Two friends test the bounds of their new relationship"

59
10 Comments 10
11.7k Views 11.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Natasha was one of Lynn’s best friends.  She was much younger than I and had only recently turned 40. She was a striking professional with a slight body, a tight ass, a pretty face that was framed with shoulder length brown hair that she often wore up. 

Natasha has been separated from her husband for three years and was awaiting his signature on the divorce papers.  For her 40th birthday, she bought herself a boob job that realigned that part of her body to resemble its past before two kids had been born.

I had become friendly with Natasha through Lynn as I was in a long-distance relationship with my fiancée and had time on my hands.

Natasha and I were both introverts and we both relied on Lynn to organize social events.  But more and more, we were texting one another and occasionally meeting up to hang out.

Last weekend we agreed to go trail biking together.  I picked her up and we drove to park and spent several hours riding our bikes and enjoying the autumn leaves. 

By the time I returned her back to her place, it was nearly dark as the days were getting shorter.

“Do you want to go in town and grab a beer and some food?” I asked as she lived outside of the city.

“Sure, that would be fun!” she replied as we entered her house. “Sorry, about the lights, my electricity on the main floor isn’t working and I have an electrician coming next week. Stupid squirrels are eating my wires again.”

I felt my way into the room not having the benefit of familiarity of the surroundings. 

She added, “Is okay if I grab a quick shower before we go?”

I responded, “And leave me alone in the dark? Do you need company?”  I paused for just a second longer than I should have before adding the kidding “haha.”

She knowingly made her way up the stairs and flipped on a light on the second level. “Haha!” She quipped back, but a few seconds later added, “You can if you want.” She disappeared into a room upstairs and I heard the footsteps above me.

Her reply shocked me, but also excited me. I wondered whether she was serious or kidding like was?

I listened as she turned on the shower, my mind spinning.

I made my way over to the staircase and made my way upstairs tentatively.  The door to her bedroom was open and looked in before entering. As too was the door to the en suite open with a little steam seaping out into the cool evening air.

I thought to myself, what to do?

I figured why not and quickly stripped away my athletic wear. 

Stark naked I entered the doorway to en suite.  It was a tile shower with a glass door.  I could see a fuzzy silhouette of her pale body moving behind the glass and under the stream of the shower.

I walked to the glass door and opened it. 

It startled her at first. I instantly saw in her eyes that she wasn’t really expecting me to follow through on our banter. But nor did she object.

I entered the shower.

“Is this awkward?” I just asked flat out.  I really didn’t care if she told me to get out, I would try and waive it off as an inappropriate but harmless joke.  But I was cautiously optimistic she might be okay with my presence.

“Nah, it’s fine,” as she passed off the second opportunity to reject me, “I’ve always been curious about your cock,” she said with a playful grin.

My cock stood to full attention and awaited inspection.

She was washing her body with soap and facing me giving her intruder a good lookover from head to toe.

She turned to put her face under the water from the showerhead and I took a step closer.  Nothing but the tip of my cock leaned against the small of her back.

She turned again. Slowly.

She reached down and gripped my shaft, “Have you got a little problem there buddy?”

She rubbed it two or three times with intentional deliberation then looked at me, “The shower is all yours,” then exited.

I showered myself quickly.  As I came out, she threw me a towel and I began drying myself off.

She was in the bedroom wrapped in her own towel as I came out.

Her bed was unmade and there were a few kids toys strewn about the room.

“I haven’t been fucked in four months,” she admitted after a bit as she rooted through a drawer looking for underwear. “You’re lucky you have Marcy. You two can have sex all the time when you are together.”

“Yes, that is true,” and it was, Marcy, my fiancée, and I were very happy together.

“I need to do fucking laundry,” Natasha said exasperated as she was unable to find anything clean. “The stupid power is out downstairs and I haven’t been able to do laundry in two weeks.”

 “I could help you with that,” I offered.

“With my power or my laundry?”

I gulped and then said, “No, with getting fucked.” I thought to myself, again, why not, I had gotten away with it thus far. This time I didn’t follow it up with the joking laugh.

Natasha thought about it for a long moment of silence as she continued looking through another heap of clothing.

Coming up empty handed, she stood up, turned to me, and dropped her towel, “Are you sure you want this?” she said sarcastically, “I don’t know if you could handle it.”

Then, the awkward moment of truth.

“Only one way to find out,” I could play chicken too, “Get onto the bed.”

She hesitated, not quite sure if I was serious.

“Stop thinking and get on the bed,” I repeated.

Natasha stopped her searching and went over to the bed and lay in the center pulling the covers over body still unsure how serious I was. Her eyes watched for my next move.

I dropped my towel.  My cock was in a full salute. I crawled up the center of bed.  I grabbed the covers and ripped them away from her grasp. She instinctively began to curl up almost afraid of her own nakedness.

I placed one hand on each hip and slid up her sides, under her breasts, and she relaxed a little. I carelessly dragged my thumbs over each nipple and as they reached her shoulders, moved down her arms, and then clasped her hands into mine. I raised them above her head on the pillow.

The rest of me had straddled her tiny frame by the time my hands pinned her to the bed.

bambiHOLLY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bambiHOLLY

“I suggest we just do whatever it is we want with each other,” I said in a lower whisper leaning into her. “Is that okay with you?”

My cock rubbed incessantly against her pubis running up against her stomach and dripping its clear precum on her clean skin. 

She didn’t speak a word but continued to look at me, her expression slowly changed from playful joking to more serious interest.

“Are you wet?” I whispered directly into her ear. I felt her squirm against me and her breathing elevated.

An almost inaudible sigh was as much as she could muster.

“Leave your hands there,” I ordered in a soft tone. “I’ll be right back.”

I slid my body toward the foot of the bed. My mouth hovered over her skin along her neck and shoulders and across her breasts. My lips caught on one of her nipples, which was now taught. I acknowledged it lightly with a soft, wet kiss.  Again, passed slowly over her belly and down her midriff.

My hands traced along her outer legs to her knees before they turned inward and then back up her inner thighs. As they re-ascended, they spread her legs apart – wider and wider until her knees folded out at a perpendicular angles to the rest of her body.

My ascending hands met my descending mouth at her center at the same time.  My fingers lightly trenched a path up her tiny bare slit.  She didn’t have a single strand of pubic hair anywhere. It was completely soft, smooth, and so very wet between her folds.

It didn’t take much attention for her dripping pink undercarriage to appear. My fingers spread the tiny gap apart while my tongue bored into her throbbing fleshy nub.  Natasha’s body quivered.

I flicked my tongue lightly over her glistening clit gauging her sensitivity.  I had to discover whether she preferred the light caress or a hard suck. I tried both but couldn’t discern any difference.

I looked up at her face and caught her watching me.  I learned I could control her pleasure by how wide her mouth gaped. I plunged my tongue inside her molten pussy, she gaped wide and groaned as her hands clenched the pillow. I knew I was on the right track.

She spread her legs wider and granted me a full access pass. I took full advantage and ravaged her.

My hands rounded her ass and I lifted her off the bed a few inches, eating her pussy as one might eat a watermelon. It was too much for her and a moment later she cried out.

It should not have, but it caught me by surprise. Her loud carnal release accompanied with a throbbing swollen nub. I teased it a little further until she caught her breath suddenly and recoiled in sensitivity.

Her hands released the pillow and her head fell back onto the pillow as she stared at the ceiling.

I allowed her to close her legs and I lay on the pillow beside her.

After a minute, I felt her hand search and find my still very present and wanting member. She stroked further life into it.

Then turning to me, she asked, “Do you and Lynn do this together?”

I replied in honesty, “We haven’t in a long time.”

“Why not?” she asked in disbelief.

Before I could answer, her head dropped and she repositioned herself onto her knees. She leaned in and answered how own question, “I don’t fucking care,” and swallowed my cock in one movement.  Then bobbed her head up and down, taking it a little deeper into her mouth each time.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching her.  I ran my fingers through her light hair, guiding her.  She stroked, sucked, licked, swallowed every inch she could. A surreal feeling emerged, like I was watching us in the third person.

My hand reached over to grab her ass.  She moved it at an angled where I could finger her still moist seam through the crack of her ass. I could feel her pressing herself harder onto my hand. I had to have her, but before I did, there was one thing more I wanted to watch us do together.

I rotated my body around my steely axile until I was nearly under her.  Then, I lifted her right knee over my right shoulder until I was positioned under her. She figured out the rest and pressed her cunt against my face, twerking herself up and down my reaching tongue.

She sucked me off with double intensity by this point until I almost reached that point of no return. In a gentle signal which she received loud and clear, she dismounted our 69 and awaited further instruction.

I rose and grabbed her around her waist and lay her across the bed on her back, her legs fell apart naturally, with me positioned at her center.  As her head hit the mattress, my cock entered her longing pussy hole. My pole glided its way inside her, glorious inch by glorious inch, until it filled her molten core.

My hips worked counter to hers, like we had both suddenly remembered how to fuck again.  We tested first gear, second gear, and then high gear before stopping just short of losing control. We repeated the feat several more times, taking each other to the edge, peering over, to only pull back within a moment of rapture.

We vocalized our proximity to the end in a series of short, breathless, statements.

“Like that?”

“Just like that, don’t stop.”

“Do you want it deeper?”

“Please…”

“Yes?”

“Yes!”

“Now?”

“YES!”

The sequence of confirmatory responses indicated a collision of pleasure was imminent. In unison, we both held our breath, turned a bright shade of red, and four seconds later let go our mutual moans of consummation.

Our bodies ripped apart inside each other. The walls of her vagina clenching and milking the seeds from my stem.  My cock spraying its load inside her in one wave after another and another.

I held myself deep inside her a few moments longer and felt every spasm, every throb, and every drop leaked from our bodies until there was no more.

We released and collapsed beside each other again.

“What the fuck dude?” Natasha asked me after a long moment of silence.

I didn’t reply instantly, but eventually, “You okay?”

Natasha thought about it before answering honestly, “I don’t know yet.”

“Do you still want to go out?”

“I don’t have any fucking clothes,” Natasha said recalling her heaps of laundry.

“Let’s figure it out tomorrow,” with that, I reached over and shut off the bedside lamp darkening the room.  The two of us, totally exhausted from the biking and the fucking, fell asleep together moments later.

Published 
Written by ForeYou
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments