Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Into the Abyss--Chapter 3

"Frank's wife visits and he continues his affair"

34
22 Comments 22
8.7k Views 8.7k
4.2k words 4.2k words
It was looking to be a busy week. My wife was scheduled to arrive on Friday morning. The weekend would be full, with dinners, sightseeing and looking at houses for when my family comes out permanently.

Complicating matters was Lucy. Ever since I told her about Susan's visit she has been trying to arrange a day to come over to my place before the visit. I finally relented and told her to come over on Thursday. Perhaps fucking her so close to Susan's visit would tide us both over. I know that I wasn't going to get any sex this weekend, at least not with Susan. I wouldn't be surprised if she wants to sleep in the guest room.

My affair (yes, I think I can officially call it that) has made me wonder why I don't just give up my marriage and live the single life. It would be a hardship financially, but what good is money if I'm miserable? Every day my thoughts are consumed with Lucy. I want her every day and in every way. In fact, on Thursday I'm going to see if she wants to do anal with me. I've only done it once, before Susan and I were married, and I want to give it another shot, this time with someone more sexually open. I tried to do it with Susan once, but she froze the first time I tried to finger her ass. Now she seems to freeze when I say hello. I need a good night of sex with Lucy to help me make it through this weekend.

I told Lucy to come over around 7:30 on Thursday night. I had been tidying up the place all week in preparation for Susan's visit, so the place was in good order for Lucy. I kept a neat and clean place anyway, so it wasn't like I had worked my tail off.

Lucy showed up at 7:45, fashionably late. She had a dress on, a loose, billowy thing that wad mid-calf in length. She obviously wasn't wearing a bra, based on the way her tits were jiggling. It was super sexy to see them bouncing the way they were, and I had to assume that she was totally nude underneath that dress.

Lucy," I told her as she walked in, bouncing those beautiful jugs. "You look spectacular no matter what you wear. I can't wait to see what's underneath that dress."

"You won't have to wait long, Frank," she said, flashing that sultry smile. "I've had an itch in my pussy since the last time we got together. We have to make this one last a while, don't we?"

"Yes, my darling, it's sad but true. Sometimes I wish I could just divorce her, but it's not so simple a thing to do."

"Frank, let's not even talk about her tonight. This night is all about us, and what I want to do with you."

"Funny you should say that, Lucy. I have something I want to run past you."

"What's that, Frank?" She looked worried.

"Please be honest with me, baby. How do you feel about anal?"

Lucy burst into laughter when I said that. "Oh God, Frank. I'm so relieved that it's about sex. I was afraid you had bad news for me. Oh, my! I've done anal before and if it's done right, it's wonderful. There's something about having a big cock stuffed in my ass that makes me go crazy. You just have to promise to go easy and let me tell you when I'm comfortable with that big pole of yours up my ass."

Now it was my turn to be relieved. "I'm all yours, baby. I'll do whatever you ask."

"Well, why don't you start by giving me a tour of your apartment?"

I took Lucy around and showed her everything. It was a two story apartment with a deck on the second floor out of my bedroom. It was a perfect place to have coffee on weekend mornings and read the paper. It would also be a perfect place for late night sex, and I planned to do that with Lucy sometime in the future.

Lucy must have had similar ideas. "I could just imagine sucking your cock out here and giving the neighbors a treat," she said. "Would you like that?"

"I'd like nothing better, but let's save that for another time. We need the bed for what I want to do with you tonight."

I stood before Lucy and, holding her hands in mine, kissed her. It wasn't a prelude to anything more, it was something that I wanted to say but didn't know how to say it. I think I got my point across, because Lucy just stood there, kissing me back. When we broke the kiss she took my hands and brought them up to her lips. The feel of her soft lips, the touch of her hands on mine and the silence on the deck made for a perfect moment. I didn't want it to end. At that moment I felt something that transcended the sex. We had finally made an emotional connection and it felt so good. I had missed having this feeling for so long I couldn't remember when it stopped being a part of my life.

I led Lucy back into my bedroom and we sat on the bed, just gazing into each other's faces. Our hands drifted to touch our bodies, softly and without the need for urgency. She ran her hands through my hair as I caressed her shoulders.

After a few minutes of silent bliss Lucy stood up. She took her dress and pulled it up and over her head, standing before me in her nakedness, offering her body to me. I pulled her back down to the bed and I stood up and removed my clothing as well. She reached out and softly touched my prick, sending little shocks up and down the shaft and making me hard. She then leaned forward and took me into her mouth, her delicious sucking driving me mad with passion. She grabbed the cheeks of my ass and pulled me deeper into her mouth and then pushed me away. I took her cue and began fucking her mouth, at first slowly and then with greater speed and force. She allowed this to go on for several minutes as my dick became coated with her saliva and her entire mouth and lips were glistening.

As she removed my cock from her mouth she leaned back onto the bed and spread her thick thighs, exposing her cunt. Then she pulled me toward her and guided my very hard cock inside her. The effect was immediate. "Yes, Frank, that's what I want. Oooh, just like that, baby! I'm cumming already! Make me cum some more, sweetie!"

The sound of her voice as she came was stimulating, to say the least. I had to be careful not to cum, although the urge to do so was incredible. This sexy woman was having multiple orgasms and moaning her approval, so it was only natural that I give in to it and cum, but I couldn't allow it. I slowed down my thrusts, but she kept on cumming, giving little grunts and moans to let me know how much I was pleasing her. I wanted that ass of hers so bad that I didn't dare lose my erection. Finally I pulled out and she sucked my shiny cock, tasting herself on me, licking her juices from the head and shaft.

As she sucked me, I used my fingers to feel her sopping wet cunt and allowed a couple to drift down to her ass. I massaged her puckered opening with my fingers, dipping them into her pussy for some lubrication so that they could explore her anal opening. She obviously liked it, as she moaned and purred on my cock in her mouth. She pulled away from my dick, gasping for breath. "Frank, go get some lube. I'm ready for you to fuck me in the ass."

I quickly got into my nightstand and retrieved the lube from it. I bought some yesterday in hopes that I would need it tonight, and I couldn't be more excited. I squeezed a healthy amount on my shaft and worked it all over my cock. Then I used my shiny fingers to spread it around her anus. She was quivering with excitement as my fingers greased her up and slipped inside her ass to prepare her for my cock.

"Easy does it, Frank," she gasped, her breath becoming more ragged. "You have to let me guide you inside."

She pressed the head of my cock against her puckered rose of her ass and eased the head past the opening, moaning as she did so. It didn't seem to take too much effort to get it in, with all of the lube, but once my head disappeared she stopped for a few minutes to allow her sphincter muscle to relax.

She was incredibly hot and tight, and it seemed that the tip of my cock was in a moist oven, trapped by her tight muscle. Once it relaxed, all of the pressure dissipated and I felt that I could move a little bit, but I waited for her to allow further penetration. She was moaning the entire time.

As she struggled to catch her breath she managed to speak to me. "Oh, God. Frank, you're so big in there I feel like you are going to split me in two."

"Does it hurt, darling? I can forget about this if it's too painful."

"No, don't you dare stop now Frank. It hurts, but it's a different kind of pain, one that is exciting in its own way. Yes, it hurts, but it also feels like nothing else in the whole world. It's as if your cock is hitting every nerve in my body and it's driving me crazy. I want you to go a little deeper now. Oh my God, this is so good!"

I pushed a little further inside Lucy's ass and it gripped my cock tightly with each half inch of penetration. I was only pushing into her ass, not withdrawing at all. I couldn't believe how it felt on my cock. It was as if I was inside the tightest glove in the world, only very hot and getting wetter by the second as her internal moisture mingled with the lube. I have been blessed with nine inches of cock, but it might prove to be too much for Lucy's ass. It was a very tiny opening, but it was accommodating me very well, begrudgingly allowing more of my dick to the deepest parts of her ass as she became more relaxed and comfortable with this invasion of her back door.

"Oh good lord, Frank!" she cried out. "I'm going to cum a little now. Oooh, it hurts so good! Go slow, but give it all to me now!"

It was as if her ass began to swallow my cock, the remaining inches sliding all the way in with very little effort. The pressure on my cock was tantalizingly wonderful, and I wondered how long I would be able to last once I began truly fucking her. I had never felt such sensations before and I didn't want them to stop.

"Okay Frank, give it to me now! Fuck my ass hard! I want to feel your big dick all the way up my ass!"

I began my piston-like thrusting in and out of her ass, the walls of her ass continuing to grip me tightly as I moved in and out. Lucy's legs were clear up by her shoulders, and I used them to support me as I gave her what she had cried out for. My cock felt like a sleeve had compressed around it, a hot, wet sleeve that increased the friction on my shaft. Beneath me, Lucy was in the throes of more orgasms, her head rolling from side to side as her pleasure began to drive her wild. Her fingers worked her clit as I continued driving in and out of her ass.

There was no way I was going to last at this pace, yet I didn't dare slow down. This felt incredible, and Lucy only heightened the sensation with her moans and screams of delight. I was ready to cum, and Lucy could sense that my orgasm was near. What she said next both shocked and thrilled me at the same time.

"Yes, darling," she said breathlessly.

Born_to__Blow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Born_to__Blow

"Yes, I want you to cum for me, baby. Cum hard, just like I am, but I want you in my mouth. I want to taste my ass on your cock as I drink your cum. Give it to me!"

The thought of her lips and tongue on my ass-soaked cock drove me wild with passion and I gave a few final thrusts inside her beautiful tight ass. As I felt the orgasm take over I withdrew my cock from her.

"Give it to me!" she screamed. "Give me your cum, Frank! Let me taste my ass on your cock, honey!"

I got up onto the bed and pushed her back. I straddled her head and shoved my cock towards her open mouth and shot a huge stream of cum inside her mouth. As I did this she gulped down my throbbing, spurting cock and literally sucked the cum from me. She swallowed as much as her mouth would hold, savoring the taste of not only my cum, but also her ass. Her sucking was only interrupted by her tongue licking me and by the sounds of her swallowing my sticky seed. She couldn't get enough, and used her hands to pull even more of my prick into her mouth, still sucking and swallowing as I continued to spurt this sticky goo inside her mouth.

Finally my cock and balls were empty, but she continued to suck and lick me until all traces of cum and ass were gone, swallowed and now deep in her belly. She had a smile of contentment on her face as I collapsed atop her.

Due to the nature of our sex, we decided that we should shower before Lucy had to go. We got into the shower together and took turns soaping each other up, and allowed our hands to stray in the process. I was able to bring Lucy to orgasm two or three more times with my fingers, her entire body shuddering as I pleasured her. She stroked me a bit, but I told her that I was satisfied with the incredible sex we shared tonight.

Afterwards, we got dressed. Well, Lucy got dressed and I put on a t-shirt and gym shorts. We sat for a few minutes before she left to go home and had a brief talk.

"Lucy," I began. "I understand that it's going to be a difficult weekend with Susan here. I just want you to know that I'll be thinking about you the whole time. I'll be honest with you, I didn't think I would ever experience this kind of sex and intimacy ever again. You've given me something that I thought was lost and, while I don't want to simply say 'thank you', I do want you to know how much you've meant to me."

Lucy was actually blushing when I told her this. "Frank, as long as we're being honest I have to tell you that I've been with my fair share of men over the years. I think you knew this, but I feel that I had to tell you that. But none of them has made me feel the way I do about you. I'll be thinking about you as well and hope that you get through the weekend okay. Perhaps we can get together after your wife goes back home."

"I'd like that, Lucy. I'll give you a call on Monday and we can set something up."

Lucy got up to leave and I stopped her at the door and kissed her. She began crying as we embraced and I tried to console her. She told me that she didn't know how she was going to cope with the fact that I would be a neglected husband once again, if even just for the weekend. She said that I deserved better and maybe she could help give me what I deserved. We shared another kiss and, once I was sure that she would be okay, I walked her to her car to say goodnight.

I was excused from work on Friday to go pick up Susan at the airport, so I had a chance to sleep in a bit. My mind was still reeling from the incredible anal sex I shared with Lucy the night before. I still had to pinch myself when I thought about my good fortune to have met her. Thank God for bar trivia games, I thought. If it weren't for that I wouldn't have had reason to approach her that night.

Susan's plane was on time, and she appeared to have had a good flight. We engaged in some small talk on the way back from the airport, but it was mostly Susan complaining about her travel. When we got to my apartment I decided to give her the five cent tour. She wasn't too impressed with my apartment, saying that a person of my importance to the company should have gotten a nicer place. I tried to explain to her that it was only temporary and that we would have plenty of time to find, or even build, something more suitable once she had a firm date on her permanent arrival. She got very quiet after I mentioned that and I began to wonder if she really wanted to move out here with me on a permanent basis. I took her suitcase into my bedroom and told her that there was plenty of closet space for her to put her things away.

"Oh, that won't be necessary," she said to me. "I'll be using that spare bedroom this weekend."

"Susan, are you telling me that you won't be sleeping with me?"

"Frank, don't be silly. Why would I want to do that?" She had an incredulous look on her face, as if I were the dumbest man in the world to even think that she would sleep with me.

"Susan, I know that you haven't wanted to have sex with me in quite some time, but I was hoping that, out here in a different place, you might want to be more intimate with me."

She took a step back when I said this. "Frank, if you think I came all the way out here to fuck you, you've got another thing coming. Now take my bag to the other room, please."

I was stunned by what I just heard. Rather than get into a big argument about sex, I decided to bite my tongue and just go through the motions. This was going to be a long weekend, indeed.

That night, we met the company president, vice president and chief financial officer and their wives at a very nice restaurant. It was one of the finest restaurants in the entire Bay Area and they clearly wanted to impress Susan and myself. Everything about this place was first-class, and I certainly appreciated the gesture. Susan seemed to be impressed with their choice. At least something about the trip made her happy, I thought.

It was during the main course that I saw her sitting alone in the corner. At first I couldn't believe my eyes, but it was true. Lucy was at the same restaurant! She was alone but what stood out about her was the low cut dress she was wearing. Her ample cleavage was on full display and a number of men had noticed, including the other men at our table. They didn't comment, of course. Their wives were there with them. They weren't stupid enough to say something in mixed company. Susan, however, not only noticed her but felt obliged to comment on Lucy's choice of attire.

"Would you look at that, Frank?" she whispered to me as she nudged me to get my attention. "That woman must be a hooker or something, the way she's dressed. Good Lord, her boobs are about to fall out of that cheap dress she's wearing. I wonder if she's here waiting for her client to show up."

"Susan," I said sharply. "What business is it of yours what she wears or what she looks like? She might be waiting on her boyfriend or husband to get here for all we know." Inside I was seething, not only because of Susan's comments but also because I didn't expect to see Lucy at this restaurant.

"Her boyfriend or husband?" Susan sneered. "What kind of self-respecting man would be seen in public with a tramp like that? For God's sake, Frank, isn't it obvious that the only way she could afford this restaurant is if she were selling herself?"

That was enough for me. "Susan, you don't know this woman or anything about her. I can't believe you're getting so worked up over what she looks like. Why don't you lay off and try to enjoy yourself instead of ruining the evening for me and everyone else."

That seemed to stop her. Of course, the damage was done, as far as I was concerned. It hurt me to hear her belittle Lucy the way she did. What made matters worse was that my superiors heard her ranting about her as well. I could only wonder what they were thinking. As far as I was concerned, the night was a total disaster. I couldn't even enjoy my meal, but I was determined not to let on that I was upset.

I excused myself to go to the restroom and, on my way, made eye contact with Lucy. She hadn't noticed our party and the look of shock on her face was unmistakable. I think she was genuinely surprised and hurt to see me walk by. When I returned from the men's room she was gone. She never returned for the remainder of the night.

The drive home was quiet. I had nothing to say to Susan and she could sense my darkening mood. We went to our bedrooms without even as much as saying goodnight to each other.

The next day was marginally better. The company had arranged for a realtor to show us some homes that they thought we might be interested in. The woman who came to our place asked us what we were looking for and then drove us around to see what they had to offer. Every one of the homes was spectacular in their own way. The price tags were very high, but my new position came with a healthy raise over my previous salary, so we were able to afford them all. There were a couple that caught Susan's eye. She and the realtor talked at length about the area and what not. I just went along for the ride.

On Sunday I drove Susan to the airport for her flight home. I asked her if she was interested in any of the homes she saw.

"There were a couple that had promise but, I don't know Frank. I just don't know if this area suits me."

I couldn't even reply to that. I was getting the feeling that Susan had no plans to join me. What surprised me was that I didn't really care if she did or not. I suppose I was coming to grips that my marriage had become a sham. I think I always knew this, but I didn't really take a close look until I met Lucy. She showed me that I still had a life to live and that someone could care about me and show me how much.

I tried to kiss Susan before she went through the security checkpoint. It was a token gesture on my part, partly to see if she would allow me to kiss her. She pulled away as I moved in for the kiss and confirmed what I had been thinking. Instead, she said one short sentence.

"I saw the bottle of lube, Frank."

I stood there, dumbfounded. My silence told her all she needed to hear. She didn't say anything else as she went through security and once she cleared it she went to her gate without so much as a backward glance. I must have stood there with a dumb look on my face for a long time. Finally I left the concourse and walked to the parking garage.

As soon as I got in my car I pulled out my cell phone and called Lucy. When she answered I asked her if I could come over. We had a lot of things to talk about.

Published 
Written by prairiedogg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments