Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Fell For A Long-Distance Taxi-Driver!

"My husband landed a job contract in Tripoli, Libya. He asked me to be with him for the trip from Tunisia to Libya. While travelling, I fell for the taxi-driver who was driving us there."

22
5 Comments 5
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"My adventure during this first day of my visit to Tripoli is the highlight of a coming life of mutual pleasure with this Libyan guy and it is also a signal of a new direction in the life style I will be leading. <p> [ADVERT] </p>No illusion that from today on the space given to my husband will shrink and my interest in Belgacem will multiply tenfold."

I am a happily married lady, beautiful, seductive, and sexy, aged forty-three. I have four lovely kids, two by my husband and the two others by two lovers I have had.; my husband does still know that all my children are his. He's been quite happy in his ignorance. As a married couple, our sex life had been reasonably good for the first ten years and then gradually my husband's sexual performance declined as mine increased tenfold. I felt very frustrated and started masturbating to ease my sexual tension. With time, masturbation became a nuisance. I started daydreaming thinking of males penetrating me and even breeding with me.

Looking for a male in the neighborhood or even in another town in Tunisia would be risky and could cause a scandal. I then thought of placing an ad in a sex magazine but again how could I get a guy to start a sexual relationship without my husband and my children knowing about it? I felt that I was on the edge of a mental breakdown as my hunger for sex became a record high. 

One night my husband came back from work in a very good mood, saying that he had been offered a job contract with a Libyan Oil Company that had a branch in Tunisia. For that matter, he had to go for a week's training at Company's headquarters in Tripoli, Libya.

He suggested that I would go with him and leave our kids in the care of his mother. I immediately accepted his suggestion. I added that a trip to another country right now would be like a puff of oxygen for me and an opportunity to break away from the routine life here and a change of environment.

We are scheduled to start our trip on Monday morning by a long-distance Libyan taxi taking us from Sfax, Tunisia, to Tripoli, Libya. That would take on average six hours or more if we allow for extra time at Immigration and Customs. I have no problem with that and what I really want is a getaway from home.

On Sunday night we packed and set the alarm clock to ring at two o'clock the next morning. The Libyan taxi driver came an hour later. We met him at the door with two small suitcases. My husband sat next to the taxi driver, and I took the rear seat all for myself. I took a few minutes to look at the driver. I saw his face reflected in the rear-view mirror. At first sight, he appeared to me as a handsome, good-looking male, probably in his late forties, early fifties. He introduced himself as Belgacem, married and father of eight children. He lives in a place near Tripoli center called Zanzour.

Belgacem gave us his photo and his business card. As he was driving, I noticed that he kept looking at me in the rear-view mirror, and with each mile, his focus on me appeared more obvious. Quite honestly I felt sexually aroused and started feeling wet and randy. I instinctively opened my legs slightly and lifted my skirt to show more flesh signaling that I was also sharing his interest.

In the meantime, my husband fell asleep and started snoring. It encouraged the driver to push his seat backward so that his left hand could touch my left leg. I also bent forward and get my thigh closer to him. In no time I could feel his hand stroking my knee and then up to reach my now naked thigh. My sexual arousal was at a climax. Belgacem''s hand was now pressing against my thigh indicating his sexual excitement.

We continued our flirtation for miles until Belgacem couldn't wait any longer. As he reached a city called Medenine, he stopped the car seemingly to inspect the engine. My husband woke up yawning and decided to take some fresh air. I found an excuse to get him to buy me something from a supermarket in the city center, which means being out of sight for at least half an hour or longer.

Being sure my husband was no longer visible, Belgacem opened the door next to me, and slipped inside. Soon he held me by my hair and pushed my face to the bulge in his trousers. I could feel it pressing against my cheeks. At that time all my juices were running down my thighs. He was so sexually aroused that he couldn't wait for me to unzip his trousers. He released his beast as hard as rock and exceeding nine inches in length. It was impressively thick and in no time, he inserted his weapon into my mouth. I started sucking and moaning. Belgacem was also roaring like a lion and in two or three minutes we both climaxed at the same time with me swallowing his load of sperms to the last droplets.

He then removed his dick still dribbling and stood out of the car. Not long after, my husband returned carrying a few items in a plastic paper bag,

"Here is what you want, darling," he spoke to me.

"Thank you, Hon," I said.

I have just had what I wanted. It was Belgacem shooting his load of sperms down my throat.

Belgacem asked us if he could resume the journey and my husband, not me, told him to proceed. It was my delight that my trip to Libya started this way and now a whole world of sexual desire appeared wide open in front of me.

I decided to keep my husband in the dark until I make sure that Belgacem wasn't simply doing this on the spur of the moment. I think he knew we were staying one week in Libya; he also knew that he was hired to take us back to our home in Sfax. Bearing this in mind, I thought there would be a chance he would be tempted to initiate a long-lasting extramarital sexual relationship with me. That's exactly what I am wishing for.

The rest of the journey went without any hustle or problems. Belgacem was familiar with Customs and Immigration border officers; so, everything was carried out swiftly and with little time wasted at the borders.

Belgacem knew where our hotel was and he stopped his car just at the entrance. He helped us with the check-in forms and chose us a room with a sea view. Once we got our room keys, he took the lift with us to check on the status of the room and the facilities and cleanliness in it and around it.

He was asked by the company which hired him to do so. Everything was fine and at the western standard. Finally, he assured us that he would be the one to drive us around and back and forth from the hotel to where my husband needed to go for work and training.

AlisonCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisonCarter

But apart from his job commitment he wanted to invite us, later on, to meet his wife and have coffee and refreshment in his home in Zanzour. To return the compliment, my husband invited him and his wife to have dinner at a restaurant in town that evening. He accepted the invitation but apologized on behalf of his wife who, like most Libyan wives, would not eat out.

After spending an hour or so at our hotel suite, arranging our belongings, and then taking a bath, I made myself beautiful and seductive and wore a traditional dress for the occasion. My husband and I were both ready to go..

After meeting his family and having coffee at his place, Belgacem drove us back to the hotel and promised to be back in two hours as by then it would be about time to have dinner; he also added that he had the name of a good restaurant in the business center of Tripoli, and we would leave it for him to reserve a table for three. He then left and we were left to store our belongings in cupboards. We then had a lie-down.

We then made ourselves some coffee. I took the opportunity to open up and tell my husband that I am truly attracted to Belgacem.

"I am not yet sure whether this is sexual or just social," I added.

My husband kept quiet.

"I just thought I would tell you as I have always shared my feelings in all sincerity with you," I continued.

"My darling, it is up to you to decide and choose," he answered.

I felt that my husband's answer was reassuring. I should therefore make myself beautiful and attractive to Belgacem during this meal at candlelight. I wanted to please my husband by being discreet when intimate with Belgacem as much as I could.

I took a bath, waxed my pussy, and sprayed my body with Givenchy perfume, and I put on my evening dress for the occasion:

Belgacem came on time to pick us up. He drove us to his selected restaurant. The waiter showed us the table. I sat facing our guest and my husband was next to me on my left. Belgacem started putting his leg between mine in the hope of turning me on. While we were having a meal, he couldn't venture any further.

Once the meal was over and we were ready to return to the hotel, I asked my husband to sit in the back and I sat next to Belgacem in front. I was sexually aroused, and Belgacem was too by the way he kept looking at me. I suggested dropping my husband at a nice cafe in the city center as he fancied a hookah (chicha) after dinner. I then asked Belgacem if we could have a drive along the beach.

Belgacem dropped my husband at the Coffee House; we then drove off to a desolate beach in the suburb of Tripoli.

Once very near the chosen spot, I asked Belgacem to let me move in the back seat so that I could take off my evening dress and wear a lighter and shorter dress for the beach promenade, which he did.

Belgacem drove a mile further and we both got off the car as the moon was clear and bright. We thought that a walk would give us a chance for a real flirtation and better foreplay, then sex and penetration in the back seat of the car. My juices flooded my thighs. We left the car and headed towards the rocky beach.

I sat facing him and pressed my thighs against his enormous bulge. My light dress made it easy for him to hold his rock-hard dick and play with it on my wet thighs. I could already feel his precum adding wetness to my open legs. I immediately took hold of his penis as he lifted his free hands to press on my breasts. While holding his erect cock, I lifted it to my clitoris and there I hit my G-spot.

I was about to reach a climax, but Belgacem soon pulled his cock and pushed me to the car,

"Plenty of space in the back seats," he said.

He folded the seats, and I realized it was more spacious than a bed settee. He put me on my back and pointed his cock to my mouth and I greedily inserted it and began an in-and-out motion licking all the way up and down to suck his balls. He started roaring like a lion and then his groans increased in volume and felt any second, he would shoot his load of sperms down my throat, but my animal instinct told me to stop him at that minute as I was really eager to have his load inside me.

I grabbed his thighs and pushed his cock down to press against my clitoris and then opening my legs, I held his cock tight in my right hand and pushed it inside my juicy pussy. He liked it and started his thrusts that made me tighten my grip on the lips of my vagina. He couldn't wait any longer and was soon roaring and uttering sighs.

Feeling that he would soon empty his balls in my womb, my fluids made his cock like bathing in fresh, hot cream. He accelerated his thrusts to the point we both exploded at the same time reaching orgasms that I have never had for years.  

He remained on top of me for a few minutes and I felt the stream of his sperm running down my pussy. One long and deep passionate kiss and we disengaged from our embrace to look at the time and it was past midnight.

We both thought that by then the coffee house would be closed and my husband would be waiting out on the street pavement. Belgacem told me to put my clothes in the car while he drove at full speed to reach the cafe. Indeed, as we predicted my husband was leaning on an electric pole and as soon as he saw us in the car, he crawled into the back seat and, in a matter of minutes, Belgacem dropped us in front of our hotel and promised to drive my husband to the company headquarters next morning insisting that he should be there no later than 09.00 am.

He also told my husband if he could take me to his home for the day or maybe the following night as his wife made the guest studio apartment ready for me which would certainly be more convenient than being on my own at the hotel. My husband didn't agree right away but he promised to talk it over with me in the remaining hours of the night. Belgacem wished us goodnight and drove off.

Published 
Written by mimibelgacem6
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments