Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hotel Party Part 1

"Wife unknowingly cheats on husband with his supervisor."

65
8 Comments 8
12.0k Views 12.0k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Natalia showed up at the office party with her partner to whom she had been married for the past nine years. As soon as they entered the veranda, Jack could see the eyes of the crowd casting their gaze at Natalia. The hems of her skirt fluttered as the wind blew across the veranda, revealing her beautiful thighs. The icy blue hue of her dress complemented her very fair skin tone and voluptuous French braids.

Natalia, just like Jack, was thirty but with her pale skin tone and toned figure, she could easily pass for a twenty-one-year-old college girl. Natalia was aware of the attention she garnered in a split second, but before she could relish in that thought, her eyes met with the eyes of a gentleman at the end of the room. She felt a short blast of attention travel up her spine. For a split second, she became deaf to the world, until Jack's words "Come, honey, let me introduce you to my colleagues" woke her up.

Jack greeted a group of colleagues and sat down along with Natalia. Jack had recently started working at the new company Amsterdam Gem Inc. and felt proud to introduce his wife at the company's annual summer party. He told the small crowd about how they had known each other since like forever and got married as soon as they graduated from university at the age of twenty-one.

His colleague's wife Laura felt uneasy, as she could see her husband was side-glancing Natalia and appreciating her voluptuous figure. However, Laura soon found out that she had a lot in common with Natalia and the two had a very amicable conversation.

Unfortunately, Jack got a phone call. To his dismay, it was a very urgent business call which had to be sorted out as soon as possible. As he did not have his laptop with him. He told the group that he and Natalia would have to leave early. Natalia was really enjoying her conversation with Laura and told Jack that she would like to stay, as she had not been out very much lately, and would like to continue her conversation with Laura. Jack agreed and left.

Soon after, Laura went to dance with her partner, leaving Natalia alone at the table. Not much time transpired before Natalia was approached by the same gentleman she had fancied as soon as he had entered the office party. "Blake, nice to meet you!" he said as her eyes lit up with excitement.

"Natalia, nice to meet you as well," she replied.

"Would the dear lady like to dance?" Blake asked her. Natalia blushed, she herself always found dancing very exciting, but her husband was never into it, so she never got a chance to really practice this passion. "Sure, but I must say I do not really know how to dance very well,” she replied.

"No problem, I can teach you," replied Blake. "I enjoy dancing Kizomba. I used to give free classes during my college days," he said to her.

"What is Kizomba?" asked Natalia.

"It's an African dance, now becoming very popular all over the world." Natalia smiled; she was always interested in exotic cultures.

Natalia began dancing with Blake. At first, she was a little bit clumsy, but she soon started to learn to follow Blake's lead. "Your beautiful icy blue dress goes well with your fair skin and blonde hair. I feel like I am dancing with a princess," Blake complimented her. Natalia blushed. She could feel Blake slightly caressing her back, moving his hands from her dress to her bare skin above, his left hand tightly clenching her fragile wrist as he spun her across the dance floor. He turned her around, placing his hand onto Natalia's stomach. Her right hand immediately sprang down, gently pressing against his hand, as he caressed her stomach. Three steps forward, three steps back. Natalia's heart started to beat with an increased pace.

As Blake spun her, he looped his fingers under the right strap of her dress, gently pulling it down, revealing Natalia's bare shoulder and the strap of her bra. Natalia's heart started to beat as he started to shower her neck with kisses, and moved across her bare shoulder with his lips, flicking her bra strap with his lips.

Natalia felt so safe, in Blake's muscular arms which were a contrast to her frail build. They danced several figures together, Natalia enjoyed Blake's many dips and spins, the way he sneaked his hands into her dress, and caressed her bare back, him kissing her neck at the end of every dip, the way his muscular body held her tight against him, leading her through the floor.

"See you have a dancer inside of you. I can't believe that you haven't danced since your studies!" Blake said to her. Natalia's blue eyes lighted up with excitement as she heard Blake's kind words. "I feel blessed to have had the opportunity to dance with the most beautiful lady in our company's ball."

"What department do you work in?" Blake asked her.

Not wanting to reveal that she was the wife of someone at the company, she replied with "finance." She had applied through her husband for a role in finance, it wasn't the best choice of words, but it was the first thing that came to her mind. Jack told her that his supervisor would really like her career profile.

"Finance? Wow, as my colleague is on vacation, I have been asked to help with the hiring for the finance department." Then Blake said, "There is something I need to sort out, maybe you can help me as you work there." Natalia felt like this is not good, but she left with Blake anyways to his room in the hotel which hosted the company party. "Would you help me with these special department codes? I need to send it before Monday morning."

Natalia started to reply with, "Well, the thing is..."

Blake looked at her. "You have such beautiful eyes," he told her as he started to press Natalia against him, kissing her lips. Slowly, Blake started to pull down her dress, revealing Natalia's pale, voluptuous chest. As her dress was mid-waist down, he started to dig into Natalia's bra, massaging her breasts with his lips. Natalia started to tremble, her heart racing, as Blake made his way with her. Natalia started to take off Blake's shirt and kissed his muscular shoulders as he was massaging her breasts, slowly pulling her bra down, and hurling it against the floor. Blake picked her up and laid her against the bed. He gently tugged her dress and panties down and laid on top of her. Natalia's heart throbbed as he could feel Blake's nude, muscular body pinning her down against the bed, his muscular chest pushing down against her pale breasts.

As she had never known any other men intimately besides Jack, she was always curious about what it would be like to make love with another man. She oftentimes fantasized about muscular black men, as she found the color contrast very hot. Natalia smiled and kissed Blake's muscular arms as he played with her breasts, pressing them together, and sucking on her nipples, teasing them with his tongue. He gently brushed kisses along Natalia's neck, whispering in her ears that she was a beautiful princess.

After a few minutes of romantic kissing, Natalia started to feel being penetrated by Blake's manhood. He grabbed her hands and placed them behind her back, as if she was a prisoner of his love, tightly clenching them in a cross fashion. Natalia felt as if her heart was storming, as she felt Blake thrusting faster and faster. Natalia's back tried to arch, but she was rendered immobile by Blake's muscular body.

Natalia felt like a woman, feeling so helpless and submissive under Blake's thrusting. She gasped with pleasure as her lips outlined the contours of Blake's arms, kissing him with a voracious appetite. Blake told her that he always felt attracted to cute blondes like her, with pale skin and such beautiful french braids.

Natalia replied that she always felt curious about muscular black guys, their skin tone contrasting with her pale, fragile build. Blake let go of Natalia's hands and she turn him around, lying on top of him. She explored every ridge of Blake's muscles with her lips. Kissing his chest and abs with devotion. Blake played with her hair and massaged Natalia's toned back, outlining every contour of her spine with his lips. As Natalia went down on Blake's abs, she started to kiss his manhood, slowly kissing his shaft and balls, gently starting to suck on his cock. Blake played with Natalia's titties as she was sucking on his manhood, gently pulling her tits down with his fingers. Natalia smiled at him as she massaged his shaft.

Soon Blake turned Natalia around on top of him, his hands again clenching Natalia's hand against her lower back in a crossed fashion, and he began again thrusting into her harder and harder, kissing the sides of her breasts, suckling on her nipples, nibbling on them, and slapping her butt as Natalia moaned with ecstatic pleasure. Natalia then raised herself and began riding Blake's shaft, her hands on the bed, her voluptuous breasts shaking in Blake's face as she continued riding him.

Blake showered Natalia's breasts with kisses, told her how she was so gorgeous. She kissed his lips and looked seductively into his eyes. She started to feel Blake getting harder and harder, her breasts swinging with turbo speed as Blake began to cum inside of her. He slapped her but and she dropped onto him, feeling his seed dripping down into her body.

They continued to cuddle, Blake's hand caressing the sides of her breasts, massaging her lower back while Natalia gently kissed Blake's chest, commenting how strong and muscular she finds it while playing with his balls, pulling against his skin. "So you like the color contrast, baby?" Blake asked her. Natalia smiled. "I was always curious about experimenting." Blake pulled her hair back and slapped her butt. "Want to experiment more?" he asked her provocatively

Suddenly, Blake's phone received a text message, he picked it up. Blake suddenly called the phone, as he was dialing Natalia continued gently tugging at his balls and kissing his chest. Suddenly, she heard Blake say, "You cannot return to the party until it's done, the case is extremely urgent and needs to be processed by midnight." She realized that Blake was talking to her husband, she froze. Blake noticed she was feeling uncomfortable, so he started to gently massage her breasts, kissing her on the neck, and clenching her hand as he kissed it. "No I haven't had the chance to meet your wife, but I will look at her application next week, sorry I am busy right now, let's catch up on Monday."

CassieBell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CassieBell

She heard her husband say, "Well, I owe you one, I really appreciate you taking a look at my wife's application!"

"Sorry for that, sweety," exclaimed Blake. Now, Natalia realized that Blake was her husband's supervisor. He had never told her his name, so she had no idea who she was with the whole time. She suddenly got a call as well from her husband. She said that everything is OK and that she decided to spend the night over at her sister's place. Blake was not listening and continued kissing her body. After she hung up, he picked her up and carried her to the shower.

Natalia vocalized as has Blake massaged her back with shower gel, kissing her passionately along her neck while penetrating her. She felt bliss as Blake wrapped his right hand along her breast, pressing her tightly against him, as he raised her left arm up, showering it with kisses. She relished in pleasure as her wet body was kissed by Blake's lips, water dripping from her down along her knees onto the shower floor.

Blake raised Natalia again pinning her back against the shower wall, her hands around his neck, her thighs tightly pressing against his torso, as he thrust her like he had never thrust any other woman before. Natalia's heart throbbed again, she nibbled on his shoulder, caressed his back. Blake started to aggressively suckle on her tits, teasing them, pushing down on them really hard with his mouth. Her back wanted to arch but was helpless, again she could feel Blake exploding his seed into her and moaning with pleasure, oblivious to the outside world.

Blake then took her out of the shower and dried her with the towel, outlining every part of her back with his lips. Then he carried her onto the bed and put the lights out. Natalia felt liberated, being dominated like that. As she had never had more than one lover, she was not able to act out on all of her desires. She only had two orgasms with her husband, less than the number of orgasms she experienced tonight. Finally, she felt like she was able to experience her true sexuality. She felt sad that her husband had to work till midnight, while she was being pleasured by his supervisor.

Two weeks had passed since Natalia’s romantic evening, she could not stop thinking about her sensual experience. She felt a little bit anxious waiting in the hotel cafe, awaiting Blake for the interview. As Blake texted her he would be thirty minutes late, it seemed like the time lasted an eternity. She did not find the courage to say she'd lied that night, when Blake came to the table which had been reserved for them, he would know that she was the woman he'd slept with that night.

All of a sudden, she heard a man walk up from behind her. It was Blake. They looked at each other in the eyes, not saying a single word. “You know what, let’s go to my room which is my temporary office now,” said Blake after a longer pause. Natalia just nicked her head and went along with Blake. Her heart started to beat with an increased tempo.

Natalia walked along the room, looking at the elegant pieces of furniture in the room, recollecting her thoughts, planning what to say. She could not find the right words.

“I thought it was you after I got to your resume,” Blake told Natalia as he looked in her eyes. “It’s a pleasure to gaze into those beautiful eyes again,” he continued.

Natalia looked down blushing, subconsciously unbuttoned her olive cardigan, while Blake put down his coat. They approached each other very slowly. Blake put his hands around Natalia’s waist, caressing her back up and down.

Their lips moved forward, but before they touched, Blake turned Natalia around, dotting her neck and shoulders with kisses as his hands circled around her stomach, pulling her top up, revealing her bare tummy. Natalia gently placed her hands on top of his, as they made their way up her body, along her breasts.

Suddenly, the phone rang. “Is your husband disturbing us again?” Blake asked.

“Don’t worry, I will turn it off,” replied Natalia.

“No, sweety,” said Blake, “I want you to pick it up.”

Natalia tried to turn around. “Pick it up,” Blake said affirmatively.

Natalia picked up the phone. Her heart was beating fast again, as Blake’s muscular but smooth hands made their way into her top, playing with her bra, tenderly kissing her slightly bare upper back. She found it hard to concentrate on the conversation with her husband, as the sensuous touches of Blake’s increased in passion. She could hear him undress, removing his belt, throwing his shirt and pants on the chair. She started shaking knowing that Blake was completely naked behind her. Her heart started to race as she felt his hands going up her skirt and slowly pulling her panties down.

Blake picked her up and carried her onto the bed, her legs spread wide open revealing her cute flower. He kissed her inner thighs, moving up to her vagina, teasing it with his lips while she was still on the phone with her husband. Her head tilted back, her mouth was wide open as if to moan. She missed many of Jack’s words as she spent her mental power on suppressing her moans.

Blake dived into her top with his lips, kissing her right below her breasts. He pulled up her top, so that it hung above her breasts. Slowly, he started digging into her bra with his lips, sucking on Natalia’s hard nipples, as if his life depended on it. Throughout this time, she was on the phone with Jack.

“I don’t know, honey. We will see, I am sure it will be an interesting job,” she told her husband as she felt penetrated by Blake’s manhood once again. She put her phone on mute, as she felt his naked muscular body on top of hers. She let out a loud moan, as she felt Blake dig deep inside her with his manhood. She unmuted the phone and wanted to tell her husband that she had to go now, but he kept on talking.

Blake turned Natalia around, lying with his stomach on her back, pulling passionately by her hair, tilting her head slightly back, as he cruised around Natalia’s back with his lips.

Natalia felt an electric current up and down her spine, as Blake made his way along her supple body. She found it so hard not to moan, her lady parts almost stretched to their limits by Blake. As she and Jack ended the call, her phone dropped from her hands and she gave out a very loud gasp, wanting to moan, but her voice breaking.

Natalia turned around and got on top of Blake. She snuggled up against his chest, kissing it tenderly and complimenting how well sculpted he is. She enjoyed his muscular arms closely wrapped against her back. She massaged his biceps gently with her lips, becoming more zealous with every second. As she reached his triceps, she bit them as she was losing self-control.

They got up, Natalia sat on Blake’s lap and started riding him while passionately kissing his lips. She bounced up and down his body, her hands caressing the side of Blake’s head, her head snuggled against Blake’s face, kissing him. Their lips and hands explored each other’s bodies, whispering compliments into each other’s ears, about how attractive they found each other. Natalia’s thin and toned body tightly pressed against Blake’s muscular figure, she felt so frail and feminine with those arms wrapped around her, tightly pressing her against his body, as she bounced on his manhood until he erupted inside of her.

Natalia never liked swallowing her husband’s cum, but she was curious about Blake’s seed, going down on him and gently sucking on his cock, not wasting a single drop. She rubbed her face along Blake’s rock-hard stomach, fancying the tattoos on his lower abdomen. She asked him what they mean.

“When I was studying, I joined a fight club at my school. The tattoos tell the story of my successes,” Blake replied and went on to tell her about his successful fighting career before he got into business.

Natalia was intrigued by his story. Her husband was far from a fighter, and she always fancied athletes who did martial arts.

“Oh, and I forgot to tell you, you are hired for the job,” Blake told her and she replied with a blushing smile.

She started to put her panties back on when she got a call from her husband again. Blake told her again to pick it up.

He got up behind her and placed his hands around Natalia’s breasts, as she was talking to her husband, gently sucking on her nipples. After the call ended, Blake asked Natalia if she enjoyed sex with her husband.

Natalia gently caressed the hands that were wrapped around her breasts, kissing them. “We have a good relationship, but Jack was my only intimate partner. I always had cravings he could not fulfill.”

“What were the cravings?” Blake asked her.

“Being taken by a stronger lover, preferably with dark skin, a fighter, and Jack not being able to do anything about it.”

“So your fantasy has been fulfilled,” Blake replied.

“It was so masculine and confident of him to just make his way with me, to take my clothes off, and make love with me, while Jack was on the phone with me,” Natalia said to herself.

Published 
Written by EvergladeStream
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments