Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Summer Affair Part 1: The Beginning

64
19 Comments 19
9.7k Views 9.7k
952 words 952 words

I was twenty-one, and as hot as the summer day when I ran into my mom’s next-door neighbor, Jacob, at the convenience store. I had just come home from college and the only sexual experience I had was with my first boyfriend- which in hindsight was horrible… another story for another time. However, this encounter turned me on to something new. It is when I discovered that I liked older men.

As I approached the counter to make my purchase, Jacob reached in front of me and insisted that he complete the purchase and I obliged. He was thirty-six years old, six-foot-two, more on the skinny side, with a caramel skin complexion, a white smile, and a smooth voice. Not to mention the cologne he had on that was so mesmerizing and truly invaded my senses. So, when he asked for my number, I had no constraints in giving it to him.

I returned home and got in the tub for the afternoon. It was so hot outside that as soon as I stepped out, I would sweat. I got out my shower gel, shave gel, and I cleaned and shaved myself free of all body hairs except for the dark patch I liked to keep on my mound. I got out and oiled my body down and then sprayed on my Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet. I put on my bra but opted to go commando. I slipped on some short pink cotton shorts and a white tank top with my fuzzy house slippers.

When I walked into my room, I grabbed my phone and noticed I had a text from Jacob. He asked what I was doing and would I like to come over and get my pussy eaten. He was so straight forward I was startled but intrigued at the same time. Let’s just say the thought of his tongue giving me something I'd never had turned me on and the next thing I knew, I was anticipating this man’s offer. I had known him my whole life and it should have been weird, but my pussy was hot for attention.

I had barely been home a day and I was already about to get into something. Luckily, no one was home with me and he was literally next door. So, when he told me to come over, I did the dash for the door making sure the coast was clear. Heart racing and mind racing, I made it there and almost turned around, but he opened the door and welcomed me inside. And just like that he had me.

I walked in and sat on the couch, and he wasted no time getting to what he wanted. As soon as the door was closed, he was beside me. He reached out and started to grope my breast. I was aroused and shocked at us at the same time. He reached his hands in my shorts and discovered I had on no panties and was already so wet. He slipped a finger inside of me as he used his other hand to free one of my breasts and he began sucking on my nipples. I grabbed his head and spread my legs wider. Then he invited me to his bedroom to get more comfortable.

AlicyaRayne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlicyaRayne

I made it to the room and pulled off all my clothes. He did the same and when I had lain back and spread my legs for his pleasure, he got on top of me and began sucking on my nipples again. That really turned me on. He kissed his way down my stomach and then my hairy mound. He inhaled and admired my pussy. Slowly he licked my folds up and down. Then he took my budding clit into his mouth and sucked on it firmly but gently. As he licked and sucked on my juicy clit, I felt a finger slide inside and I was so hot and wet. As he continued devouring my pussy he reached up and began to tug and twist my nipples. That gesture alone almost sent me over the edge.

I got lost in this pleasure and began to cum loudly. In one motion he replaced his fingers with his thick cock, and I opened my legs and took him in. It hurt me but it felt so good that I endured the pain. The deeper he went the wider I spread my legs. Over and over, he’d hit that spot so sweet that it felt like I would pee if he continued. Just as I wrapped my legs around him to cum, he came deep inside of me, and then we shared a passionate kiss. My body had never experienced an orgasm and I had just had two of them. I was feeling amazing.

I lay there, in the moment, and he kissed me all over my body. Then I came down and got ready to return home. As I gathered my clothes, he jokingly told me that I had to move quickly because he was expecting his girlfriend at any moment. Again, I was stunned because the last time I was home, he was a single man and now, I had just started an affair with my neighbor.

Instead of being pissed, I just laughed it off and I headed home fully satisfied. The sad thing about it was my pussy was craving more and I could hardly wait for the next time. Even though my pussy was a little sore, it was well worth it. We made plans to get together later that night.

To be continued...               

 

Published 
Written by SuniDaze
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments