Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Assistant Chapter 2

"Brennan and Jill come to an understanding about their relationship."

10
7 Comments 7
10.2k Views 10.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Brennan was busy for the rest of the day dealing with HR and did not have a chance to speak with Jill about what happened during lunch. Jill waited until the office had mostly cleared before she stopped in Brennan’s office on the way out the door.

“I’m heading out, if you don’t need me,” she said. She paused for a moment, hoping he would stop her.

“Wait, wait, I, uh… Can we talk for a minute?” he stumbled.

“Sure, baby,” she said. Closing the door, Jill walked in and sat down.

He paused for a moment collecting his thoughts. “I never meant for this to happen, I... I don’t want to hurt you but I can’t leave my…” She stopped him mid-sentence.

Jill smiled at him lovingly and said, “Look, I knew what I was doing. Hell, I’ve been teasing you for over a week. I don’t want you to leave your wife and I will never suggest that. You are a caring, smart, sexy guy who is a great boss. I think you deserve to enjoy yourself and blow off some steam every now and then. I am more than happy to help you with that as much as you want. Other than that, nothing has to change.”

He just looked at her and shook his head. He would start to say something and stop several times. Finally, he took a deep breath, walked over to her, grabbed her hand and said, “I would like, no, love that.” He paused, “But if either of us wants to stop…”

“Then it’s over. No hard feelings,” she interrupted. She looked up at him, gave him a passionate kiss and began to walk out shaking her ass a little more than usual. She turned to him at the door and said, “See you at the gym, Stud! Oh, thank you so much for the gifts. I’ll have to repay the favor!”

Jill was elated as she walked to her car. She felt so sexy and alive for the first time in a very long time. As she drove home, she thought about Brennan and how much she cared for him.

Brennan’s head was in overdrive on his drive home as he sorted through the day’s events. He could not believe the how content he felt even though he knew what they did was wrong. He even thought about telling his wife. He loved her dearly, but the connection they once had was nearly gone. It had been a long time since they were lovers in the true sense. He knew she would never understand, and he didn’t want to give up his new connection with Jill.

Pulling into the driveway, he sat and thought about Jill. It wasn’t quite love yet, but it was more than pure lust. He felt so torn and wished he could somehow fuse this rift that suddenly appeared in his life. He took a deep breath to clear his head before he walked inside to greet his family.

Brennan walked in the door, set his stuff down and went to find his wife as he always did when he got home. As soon as he found her, she began to complain about the kids and the stuff they needed to get done around the house. She wasn’t always this way. Brennan thought to himself, “Why today is she in this mood.” He listened attentively and sympathized with her. After the kids went to bed he tried to initiate sex, even offering her a massage, but she said she was tired and went to sleep.

As he walked into the gym the next morning, Brennan noticed Jill on the treadmill. She was in a hot little tank top that was soaked with sweat and the beads of sweat were rolling down her chest between her breasts. He stood and stared for a minute just taking her in. She noticed him and waved, breaking his trance. He walked over and hopped on the treadmill next to her.

“You look so hot this morning!” he said nervously, trying not to stare at her too much. He was still not accustomed to outwardly showing his desire for her.

“Thanks babe!” she replied. “You can look all you want. You don’t have to hide it, or be nervous. It makes me feel sexy!”

He smiled in agreement and gave her a look that she could read with her eyes closed.

Skrintai
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Skrintai



She blushed and said, “Got lunch plans sexy?”

“Hopefully with you,” he replied.

Jill stopped, took out a piece of paper and said, “Meet me at this address at noon. I’ll leave at 11:30 and don’t worry no one will know. It’s my brother’s condo and he is overseas working. See you then stud.”

With that she walked off and left him to think about what she had in store.

Brennan swallowed deeply, his mind racing around with thoughts of her and what she had planned. He shook his head in disbelief, trying to clear his mind just so he could drive to the office.

When he arrived at the office, he was hit with several issues that needed his attention. It did not take long before he was fully encompassed in his work. He had saw Jill a few times but did not get to interact with her much other than work related stuff. He did note how hot she looked in her tight blue dress that hugged her curves so well.

Loosing track of time, it was 11:50 by the time he noticed. He cursed himself for not setting a reminder and ran out the door heading for the address. He found a folded note on the door when he arrived, that simply said, “Come In.”

His breathing quickened as he walked inside in search of her. He could see a dim light from a room down the hall as he entered the living room. She appeared in the doorway and motioned for him to come towards her. She was wearing a black lace bra and matching panties that barely covered her most intimate parts. She grabbed his tie, led him into the bedroom and began to frantically strip him as she kissed him deeply.

“I hope you are ready to fuck me hard!” she said as she pulled away from his lips for a split second.

Before he could speak, she was back on his lips with a deep lust in her eyes. Knowing what she wanted, he picked her up off the floor and pinned her against the wall. She moaned as he pressed into her and his strong hands gripped her waist. Instinct took over and they quickly became totally consumed with each other. They fed off each other’s passion knowing how badly they wanted each other.

Releasing her from the wall, he carried her to the bed and fell on top of her. She went to wrap her arms around him, but he grabbed them and pinned them over her head then kissed her hard. He pulled off and looked her over as he dropped his pants to the floor exposing his rock hard cock. She tried to crawl toward him, wanting to take him in her mouth, but he had other ideas. He grabbed her petite body, spun her around, and smacked her firmly on her shapely, soft ass. She squealed but pushed her ass up in approval of his actions. Rubbing her red ass, he began to kiss where his hand had landed. As his hands roamed her soft bottom, he grasped the sides of her panties, pulling them off. His cock slapped her clit, as he got up behind her and slid her forward.

“Oh Fuck!” she said, as the feeling rode through her body.

Noticing her response, he rubbed his cock up and down her dripping wet slit. He stopped on her clit and she began to hump the tip of his cock.

“Please fuck me now!” she begged.

With that, he pushed deep inside her. They both let out a deep guttural moan, and he fell on top of her for a moment, covering her body with his. He pushed back up, grabbed her shoulders, and began to thrust hard and fast into her. Her orgasm was building fast and she began to demand more. He thrust even harder and she quickly cried out as her orgasm hit her. The spasms of her pussy pushed him over the edge too, and he let out a growl as he filled her with his cum. Full of sweat they collapsed on the bed, and he pulled her close to him. Kissing her shoulder, they laid in a twisted pile of sheets for several minutes before they knew it was time to get back to reality.

Published 
Written by rwinston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments