Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

High School Reunion & Lana Part One

"Desires from high school come to life."

12
3 Comments 3
13.1k Views 13.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I went to a fairly large, high school and was just one of those people that was just in the crowd. I did not play sports and was not in the popular crowd. I had girlfriends throughout school but was just not that much into the social scene. There were a few other girls that I would always notice in between classes, one special one, was named Lana. She was not super popular, but everyone knew her. She was an athlete and would wear short purple nylon shorts around the school. It would drive me nuts when I saw her. 

I left the area right after graduation and went into the military. I got married and had kids and I heard she went to college, got married and had kids too. So my story starts at our Thirty Year Reunion. I had never been to reunions, feeling it was a something where people couldn’t let go of their childhood went. I was talked into going by a friend who really enjoyed their reunion. I had hoped to see a few old friends that I had not seen since graduation.

So quickly I will tell you. Most of the people who attended I knew. I did not hang out with them in school, but I had a blast. Real people just talking with each other. Getting to know each other and hearing of their lives. It was about an hour into the reunion when I saw Lana. My heart raced and I needed to keep my jaw from hitting the floor.

She had stayed petite, had a nice body and was such a nice person. We had spoken off and on through the night. It was late and some people were heading to an after-hours place. I had to drive three hours to get to the reunion and I had to get back in the morning so I headed to my room. Lana sounded as though I had let her down by not going with them.

For the next few days, my mind kept going back to Lana’s response. It just seemed odd to me. I was just returning from lunch and looked at my phone. I had a message from Lana. I opened it up and it was long. I had forgotten we shared numbers at the reunion.

I said, “Wow.”

My heart sped up as I opened the message. It was long, very long. She began by saying it was great to see me and to tell me what happened after I left. Throughout the email, she’d comment on the fact she wanted me to go to the after party. I blew it off and thought that a nice lady was being polite and sharing nice words. Over the next six months, we kept in really close contact. We shared everything in our lives since high school. I was heading into her area with my boys and my current girlfriend at the time and I asked if she was free for dinner to meet us at a local restaurant. She agreed to meet us.

It was 6:00 p.m. when she arrived at the place. We all sat down after introductions and formalities. During dinner, we all talked and laughed like a bunch of close friends. After dinner, we chose to walk around the market and store area. The kids and my girlfriend needed to use the restrooms while Lana and I were left alone.

I was standing talking with her and she suddenly turned and hugged me. Her face went into my neck.

She whispered, “I wish you were by yourself.”

I responded, “Huh?”

She stepped back but not before giving me a little squeeze and said, “You heard me.”

Okay, am I fucking dense! I admit that as a guy, we males can be slow at times. Everyone came back and we continued to walk around. I was unable to talk and my girlfriend asked if something was wrong.

I said, “No, I’m fine - just tired.”

Approximately an hour later we all said goodbye and gave hugs. Lana and I were hugging goodbye and I felt her press her groin against mine and pinched my ass. My cock became hard and met her groin. My cock was tingling and heart pounded hard during our long hug. During this time everyone was switching and after I got a hug from her kid, we hugged again. Unseen by the kids or my girlfriend, she thrust herself against me.

RebekaRusso
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RebekaRusso

I dripped pre-cum as she rubbed against me. We then parted and left.

For the next year, we spoke on the phone and texted. We spoke of the events that took place. She shared with me that she feels stale in life and found excitement being around me. Our texts got very playful and I enjoyed it. My girlfriend and I ended things a few months later. I chose to take my kids to a large amusement park that was located near her. I asked if she was free so our kids could get together and have fun.

We arrived for our trip and we decided to meet up in the afternoon. The kids instantly were laughing and running around together. We went on a few rides and it started. Lana and I sat next to each other and she pushed her leg against mine. Her bare leg rubbing against mine started my excitement to build. After about an hour the kids went on rides together and left the two of us behind to wait.

We were sitting on a bench as they got in line and disappeared from view. I had begun to turn towards Lana. I first caught sight of this sly look in her eye. At that moment I was looking straight at her, my hand was behind her head and pressed her against my lips. Our tongues swirled around each other and we drank up each other’s lust. She was delicious and my hunger began to grow. The next few hours continued about the same.

When night had descended and so we found ourselves on a bench in the shadows. I sat down expecting her to sit next to me but she sat on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her and nuzzled the back of her neck. She was grinding on my cock and I was straining against my shorts. People walked by and all I wanted was to be deep inside her. I bite down on her neck and shoulder while she whimpered and moaned. My hands grabbed her hips and I was pulling her harder into me. I could feel it building inside me. I was looking forward to cumming in my shorts. No one can turn down a dry hump.

Through the crowd we saw the kids, so we broke contact acting as though nothing was happening. I was standing there with the worst case of blue balls I had ever had. We all spent some time together for most of the evening. I offered to give them a ride to their home so they did not have to get a taxi at midnight. The kids were in my hotel room. We had decided to go to the garage to get the car and bring it around.

We walked to the car and I unlocked the door. I opened the back door, pulled her over and threw her across the bench seat. I grabbed her little white short shorts that had my attention all day. I yanked them off. I jumped in and face dove into her warm sweet pussy. My tongue went deep and her hands grabbed the back of my head to lock me in place. My tongue was swirling around drinking up all her sweet essence.

Her cell phone rang. She looked at the display. She was in ecstasy with moans and squirming. Her child was calling to ask why it was taking so long.

I replied, “Damn it.”

She commented, “We better go get them.”

We sat up and she dressed while I got the car to the front of the hotel. I drove the two of them home and then headed back to my kids and hotel.

That night I got about twenty texts from Lana. She told me how much she enjoyed the kissing and touching. Especially the back of the car, until interrupted.

I said, “Boy did I need a cold shower.”

Over the next few weeks, we got in some very hot chat online and a call or two. One day after getting into work, I discovered that I had to fly down to have a few meetings in her area. I emailed her to let her know when. I did not hear anything for a day or so and then I got my response.

She said, “What hotel are you staying in? We are going to finish what we started.”

I am counting the hours!

Author's Note: This story will be a two part because the end has not happened yet. The conclusion will take place soon.

Published 
Written by snowboy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments