Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping Out the Neighbour Chapter 1

"Lonely widower befriends beautiful neighbour but things turn sexual after a raunchy conversation."

133
21 Comments 21
15.2k Views 15.2k
6.4k words 6.4k words

Author's Notes

"As time is limited now due to certain events, I am reworking some of my much earlier stories and posting for your reading pleasure. This story was first written for a lady friend of mine that had a rather exciting sexual encounter with a much older gentleman, but hasn’t been published. I hope you enjoy it and please remember to leave a vote if you like it, it what keeps me wanting to write."

Karen lay on her marital bed, her chest heaving, body covered in sweat. A cool breeze blew through the open window causing her nipples to stand to attention. She bought her hand up and brushed her fingers across the dark flesh of the erect nubs. It sent a shiver straight to her very sore but very satisfied pussy.

As Karen lay there, she reflected on her afternoon and what had been the best sex she had ever had. Karen was an attractive petite brunette with a small frame and an athletic body, which she was proud of given the fact she was in her mid-forties and had two grown children, and was already a grandmother.

She still turned men's heads wherever she went. Her breasts weren't overly large or even as firm as they once had been before breastfeeding, but her nipples made up for it, being long and thick and when aroused became extremely hard and could be seen even through a knitted sweater. 

And they were hard right now. Karen pinched her left nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Her other hand was between her legs, slowly running her fingers through the wet fold of thick fleshy lips smearing the creamy river of cum now pouring out of her. 

Karen thought about Eric, her older next-door neighbour fucking her as she had never been fucked before. At the same time, she pushed two fingers deep in her very stretched and sore pussy scooping up some of his cum.

Bringing her finger up to her lips, she placed them into her waiting mouth, sucking them clean of the thick milky cream. Her head was still racing from the afternoon events. Mmmmm, she purred aloud, 

"That tastes soooo good. I must remember to let him come in my mouth next time."

She glanced at the clock, realizing it was late and her husband would be home shortly. Karen reluctantly stopped running her fingers through the wetness between her legs and made an effort to get up and shower to wash away the evidence of the day's fuck-fest down the drain. The warm water stung her sore and puffy lips as she rinsed herself clean.

God, she thought to herself, that was the most incredible cock I had ever seen or had inside me. Not only was it ten inches long, but it was also thick – thicker than my wrist, and Eric sure knew how to use it.

Karen's mind began to wander off again, thinking how she had ended up fucked senseless and completely satisfied for the first time in her twenty-seven year marriage. Eric was her elderly neighbour, his wife had died around eighteen months earlier, and Karen had been looking in on him ever since to make sure he was ok.

At sixty-eight, he was still very active, having only retired three years earlier. Eric and Grace, his wife, had planned to buy a motor home and travel, but Grace was diagnosed with cancer, and she passed very quickly, leaving Eric lost and alone.

Eric & Grace had always been good neighbours. Karen and Kevin had always gotten along with them. Still, since Grace's death, Eric had been coming over more and more. Not a day went by when Karen and Eric hadn't had a chat over the fence or out the front of the house or over a cup of tea.

Karen's adulterous cheating had all started the previous Tuesday. The day had started out no different from any other day except today would be the day that set both Karen's and Eric's world on fire. 

Karen had stopped to talk to Eric early in the morning after taking the dog for a walk in the local park. Eric was out front pruning the roses.

"Morning, handsome," Eric looked up from under the rose bush he was kneeling under to see Beautiful Karen standing on the other side of the fence.

"Well, hello to you gorgeous young lady. How is the prettiest lady on the block today?"

"Oh, Eric, you flatter me, but I bet you say that to all the pretty girls that walk past." 

"Karen, no one is as pretty as you, my dear. If I were twenty years younger, I would steal you away from your husband or at least have my wicked way with you," Eric said, causing Karen to laugh

"You wouldn't have to try too hard, Eric. Kevin has been working so hard lately. I never see him anymore. And between you and me, he has been failing dismally in the bedroom department as well. When he does get home, he's always too tired. When he does manage to roll on top of me, it's over in minutes, leaving me extremely unsatisfied. I'm sorry I shouldn't be telling you all that. Still, it's just been getting me down lately, and I know I can tell you anything," Karen said, smiling brightly at her older neighbour. 

"Karen, if you were my wife, we would never leave the bedroom. I would leave you so worn out you wouldn't be able to walk" they both laughed out loud.

"Eric, I didn't realize you were such a dirty old man," she said lightheartedly.

Neither of them had spoken to each other in such an open manner before, but Karen felt comfortable around Eric after months of daily interaction. He made her feel at ease and relaxed, plus she enjoyed talking to him. But due to Kevin's lack of sexual attention, she found today's conversation extremely enticing.

"You would be surprised. When Grace and I first met, we couldn't keep our hands off each other we had been pretty wild together even by today's standard. I have hundreds of raunchy photos of Grace in the house that I have taken over the years," Eric said, very matter of factly.

"What do you mean raunchy photos, like nude pictures?" Karen inquired, sounding surprised.

"Well, yes, nudes and in various states of dress in lingerie and the like, mostly classy, but some of them are quite erotic. I even took some 8mm film of us together back in the seventies – very raunchy stuff really," 

"Oh my, I had no idea that you and Grace were into that sort of thing." 

"You say it likes it's a bad thing Karen, has Kevin never taken nude pictures of you?"

"Well, yes, he has. It's just I never imagined…."

"What, that old people like us did that sort of thing, we were young once as well, you know."

"I know. I guess that was a silly thing to say, really."

"Don't forget we were young during the peace and free love period. Grace and I were quite experimental with nudity and sexuality back then. We lived in a commune for a while where you were free to have anyone you wanted. Grace regularly made love to other people, sometimes on her own in threesomes with other men or women. But most times in a group session," Eric said, looking at me with lust in his eyes as he remembered his erotic times with his deceased wife.

"What like an orgy? I just can't picture you and Grace doing that," Karen said, shocked at Eric's revelations.

Eric laughed, "Haha, Grace's favourite thing was having all three holes fucked hard while I watched fucking someone. I have the pictures inside if you need proof," Eric announced, noticing Karen crossing and uncrossing her legs as they talked.

Now it was Karen's turn to laugh nervously, "I think we may have to change the subject. I'm beginning to feel all hot and flustered."

"Yes, I can see that," Eric said. Karen followed Eric's gaze down to her chest, where her nipples were rock hard. 

Karen had on a baggy old tee-shirt to take Gus for a walk in the park and hadn't bothered with a bra. Her nipples were now very erect, thinking about Eric and Grace participating in orgies. You could have hung a coat hanger on them; they were so long and erect.

Now feeling embarrassed, she made her excuse to leave. "Well, I best get home and have a shower and get some housework done before the whole day disappears, she said. Turning and walking away.

Eric called out, "If you need your back washed, you know where to find me."

"You keep on flattering me like you did today. I might just take you up on that offer," Karen said, looking back over her shoulder.

At that moment, she realized that with all that sex talk, she wasn't the only one that had become aroused. Eric's penis was clearly semi-erect and hung down the leg of his shorts. Even in that brief glimpse, she had taken, it looked twice as big as Kevin's. 

Karen put Gus out in the backyard and headed to the kitchen to tidy up the table and do the breakfast dishes. Standing at the sink, she found herself thinking about Eric and Grace and them having group sex with multiple partners. She pictured Grace laying on a bed with numerous men running their hands and tongues all over her taught toned body.

When Grace was alive, she was a picture of beauty standing approximately five feet ten inches tall. She was both tall and beautiful, even at sixty-four, just before being diagnosed with cancer. Kevin had told Karen how beautiful he thought she was and how he could only imagine how stunning she was when she was younger. 

Karen began thinking about what it would be like to be taken by multiple men and have every hole filled as Eric had described Grace's experience, being used as a cum dump by complete strangers, performing any sexual act that was asked of her. As her mind slowly slipped into fantasy land, she found herself picturing Eric sucking on her nipples, biting them hard, making her arch her back, crying in pleasure and pain at the same time. 

She dreamed of his fingers working their way in and out of her dripping cunt, making her juices flow even more than usual. As his hand thrust deeper and deeper into the folds of flesh between her legs, she moaned aloud. 

"Oh, God yessssss fuck me with your fingers fuck me Eric fuck me with your big fingers."

Karen was withering around on the bed like a rag doll. She had three of Eric's big thick fingers ramming into her, pushing her closer to orgasm. 

Just then, another pair of hands were guiding her head back, and she realized there was a huge cock hovering just above her lips. She needed no encouragement and reached up with her tongue, licking the precum from the tip, sliding the mushroom head into her mouth. Unable to speak, she moaned in ecstasy as she felt a tongue slide the length of her pussy, licking up all of her juices that freely flowed from her now.

Karen grabbed the huge cock assaulting her mouth with both hands in the hope of being able to take more of it down her throat. She took another two inches and started to gag and pulled her head back to get a breath. Looking down her sweaty naked body, she saw Grace's face looking back at her as her tongue licked at her clit, driving her to her next orgasm. 

While Grace sucked and licked her pussy, Eric thrust his huge cock ever deeper down her throat. Just then, she orgasmed like never before, her body tensing, and an inaudible moan escaped what little gap there was from her mouth.

Grace continued to clench Karen's clit between her teeth, flicking her tongue across it giving Karen one long and tiring orgasm, finally squirting her sweet liquid into Graces waiting mouth. She collapsed exhausted, but Eric was relentless and grabbed her by the hair fucking her mouth with his huge cock.

Karen was so relaxed from the orgasm her throat was open, and Eric was able to force his giant cock down her willing throat until his large balls slapped her on the forehead. He was thrusting into her mouth with extreme force until finally, his cock erupted down her throat, squirting jet after jet straight past her tonsils and into her stomach. Karen gagged and coughed, only making him cum more as her throat muscles contracted around his shaft. 

Finally, Eric slid his slowly deflating cock from Karen's throat, and it came out with a plopping sound, slapping her on the forehead, leaving a trail of slimy saliva and cum.

Karen felt exhausted as she was snapped back to reality from her erotic daydream. When she did, she realized her skirt was bunched around her waist, and her hand was in her very wet panties. Her fingers glistened as they were covered in girly juice. 

Oh God, I just had a fantasy and wet dream about not only my elderly neighbour but about his deceased wife. What is wrong with me? She thought.

Karen slid her fingers from her slippery wet cunt and licked them clean. "My God, that tastes good."

Karen had always wondered what it would be like to taste another pussy. She loved the taste of her own and always licked and sucked her fingers clean after masturbating, and that seemed to be every day lately. 

She finished washing the dishes and tidying up, and headed for the bedroom to take a shower. She pulled the tee-shirt up over her head and couldn't help but notice how hard her nipples still were. Wow, she thought all that talk of Grace participating in wild orgies and her amazing wet dream really had gotten her all hot and bothered.

As Karen pulled her thong down her thighs, she realized how hot she had gotten. She had juices running as far down as her knees. Karen traced her fingers up over her lips and across her clit.

A moan escaped her lips, "Hmmm, that's lovely and wet. My pussy has constantly been leaking lately. If Kevin doesn't fuck me soon, I don't know what I will do?"

The next thing she knew, Karen was lying across the bed facing the mirrored wardrobe doors. Slowly she spread her legs wide and flicked her clit with her long gel nails sending a shiver racing through her body. Sliding first one, then two fingers into her very wet pussy, she squeezed her nipple and began to thrust her finger in and out of her dripping open cunt.

It wasn't enough. She needed more and leaned over into her dresser drawer, taking a modest eight-inch rubber cock from under her lingerie. She kept it hidden from Kevin as she didn't want to make him feel inferior as it was huge compared to his relatively average five-and-a-half-inch cock. It was also twice as thick as Kevin's.

Karen lubed the head of the life-like rubber cock up by rubbing it up and down her juicy slit, coating it in her slippery girly juices, making it wet so it could easily slide into her. Even though she had given birth to two children, Karen was blessed that her vagina had never stayed stretched and was still a very tight fit even with Kevin's small penis. 

But Karen knew that to be able to take all of her rubber lover; she would need to be extremely wet or would need to use some lube on it. But today, she was more than wet enough. Karen continued to coat the large rubber cock with pussy juice as she inched it in nice and slow bit by bit. Karen grabbed the base of the dildo as it stretched her to the limit and pushed against it.

The box the big rubber cock had come in showed a picture of some famous black porn star. It was supposed to be a replica of his cock. Karen remembered when she bought it that there was no way anyone could have a cock that big, and she even had second thoughts about buying it, thinking she could never take a cock that big. But over the past few months, she had managed to train her pussy to accept it and love it.

Karen now had the giant rubber balls resting on her clit deep inside her. She grabbed the suction base by both hands, withdrew it, and plunged it back in.

"Ooooh, yeeeessss fuuuck yeeesss," she screamed as she built up speed.

"That's what mommy's hungry cunt needed a big fat cock to stretch me open," she purred as she repeatedly plunged the dildo into her cunt. Her hands were a blur as she fucked herself.

As Karen was withering around on her bed fucking herself with her black rubber cock, Eric had finished pruning his roses and was on the third rose bush in front of Karen's house. He thought, what the hell? He might as well do Karen's and Kevin's as well.

As Eric progressed to the next rose bush, he heard the distinct sound of a woman pleasuring herself. He looked up from under the window sill and was immediately taken aback when he saw Karen on her bed, legs spread wide, facing the window no more than five feet away from him. Both her hands were between her legs, gripping a large black rubber cock and thrusting it in and out of herself with such force it lifted her buttocks off the bed.

Eric was captivated by the sexual encounter in front of him. He was unable to draw his gaze away from Karen's beautiful breast and smooth shave cunt. He immediately got an erection and was dying to pull his cock out and masturbate himself but could not do so. Being in his neighbour's front yard in full view of the rest of the street, he also didn't want to look like a peeping tom by anyone passing by. 

Then he remembered he had the fancy new phone his daughter had bought him for Christmas so that she could contact him when he wasn't home or was out in the garden. Eric didn't care much for the damn thing and had told his daughter that she had wasted her money, but she insisted that he keep it on him.

His grandson had shown him all the features of the phone when he had opened it, and Eric remembered him saying it has a video camera with a digital zoom as well and an eight-megapixel still camera. Whatever that meant, but it was the video camera that he was interested in right now. He took it out of his pocket, hit the menu button, found the video camera function, and started recording.

Eric then sat the phone back on the window sill, facing it at his dirty nympho neighbour. All the while listening to her screams of pleasure as she continued to fuck herself stupid in what she thought was the privacy of her own home.

April_Stone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
April_Stone

Eric then got up and went around to the other side of the house to do the roses there to avoid being called a peeping tom. Around fifteen minutes later, he heard Karen scream out as a massive orgasm wracked her body. Shortly later, he heard the shower running in the bathroom next to where he was pruning roses, so he went to retrieve his phone. 

Back in his house, Eric sat in his recliner and read through the manual from his phone, trying to work out how to retrieve the video he had taken of his neighbour. Finally, he took the cable that came with his phone, plugged it into the output plugs in front of his TV, and hit the play button on his phone.

"Holy shit, this phone may not be a waste of money, after all," Eric said aloud.

There was Karen in the life-size image on his TV fucking herself with a huge black dildo. He watched as she slid it in and out with unbelievable speed and force. Then she rolled onto her stomach, lifting up onto her knees, legs still spread wide. She slid the black cock out of her stretched open cunt. Her juices could clearly be seen as they dripped from the end of the rubber cock and ran down her inner thighs.

Karen had recently become a squirter since she had her new black dildo. Something Eric would find out soon enough. Karen took the rubber cock, sliding it up and down her spread cunt lips, coating it with slippery, sticky juices before pushing its head into her perfect tight arse. 

It didn't go easily, and Eric could see Karen was applying serious force to it. Then, her tight arse finally gave in, and the head slipped in, causing her to let out a loud squeal. She held it there for a minute, letting her arse relax and get used to the feeling. 

Slowly, she moved the black cock into her arse inch by inch until finally, it was in. Her fist was resting on her butt cheeks, slowly withdrawing it and then plunging it back in, building momentum each time. Soon her hand was almost a blur as she rammed it in and out of her perfect arse. 

Karen body was quivering, and her mouth was now unable to close to stifle her screams as her body was in a constant state of orgasm. Then in one final thrust, she collapsed forward onto her face. Karen's cunt began squirting cunt juice all over the place. Both her hands were now gripping the bedsheets. Her arse gripped the dildo tight as her cunt sprayed the window in juices.

The black cock finally ejected from Karen's arse, leaving it gaping open as the force of the orgasm made her body tense up and shake. Karen lay almost motionless on the soaking wet bed, her chest heaving out of breath, the only visible movement.

Suddenly, the TV went black, the ten-minute video depleting the phone's internal memory. Eric sat there in shock and awe at how incredibly erotic Karen was in the video. His cock was rock hard and straining to be released from his shorts. He undid the top button pulled down his zipper. 

Reaching into his underpants, Eric pulled out his massive cock. It was harder than it had been in years, and right there and then, he made up his mind he was going to fuck Karen and show her what a real cock felt like. He stood up, walked to his phone, hit play, sat back down, and watched it again while stroking his huge cock.

Karen had gotten up late Wednesday morning; she felt pretty worn out from the previous day. Kevin was already at work or at least on his way. Karen slipped out of bed and went to the kitchen to put the kettle on. She busied herself in the kitchen, tidying up the mess Kevin had made making breakfast for himself. As she stood at the sink staring out the window, waiting for the kettle to boil, she saw Eric talking to two very attractive ladies in gym gear. Eric was casually leaning on the front gate post talking, and the two ladies laughed.

Karen wondered what he was saying that was making these two ladies laugh. One now had her hand on Eric's forearm and playfully slapped him on the opposite shoulder. The other girl had her head flung back and now laughing out loud. They were saying something to Eric. He took hold of the girl's hand resting on his forearm, casually bought it up to his lips, and kissed the back of her hand. She looked like she thanked him, and they both walked away smiling before turning and giving a wave. 

Karen was bursting to know what he had said to make them so happy. Eric was sitting on his swing seat on the front porch when Karen breezed through his front gate with a cup of tea in one hand and a coffee in the other dressed in only her terry gown and slippers.

"I wondered if I would get my morning cup of tea today, sleepyhead," Eric said as Karen sat down next to him.

"I'm sorry, Eric. I did sleep in today. I was feeling rather worn out this morning." 

"I'm not surprised," Eric said with a grin under his breath.

"I beg your pardon. What was that you said, Eric?" Karen asked, not hearing what he had said.

"Nothing dear, just an old man's grumblings, what kept you in bed so long today, " Eric said, changing the subject. 

"I'm not sure my whole body feels worn out today. I noticed you're up to your old tricks of flirting with all the ladies in the neighbourhood," Karen joked.

"Oh, Janice and Sally, the new couple that bought Burt Weston's house down the end of the street." 

"What do you mean, new couple? They were both women," Karen said quizzically.

"Carpet munchers, I assume. Mind you, they're the only ones I've met that actually look as good as the ones you see in porn movies." 

"Eric!" Karen slapped him on the chest. "I'm not sure carpet munchers is the correct term. I believe they prefer to be called a lesbian couple, and don't tell me you watch porn movies," Karen said, correcting Eric and questioning his statement.

"Rug lickers, carpet munchers, whatever you want to call them, and are you kidding? I have loads of porn movies inside. Grace and I would put one on in the evenings and get our groove on," Eric said, looking at Karen for her reaction.

Karen found herself not only blushing but also thoroughly aroused once again, getting the image of Eric and Grace making love, this, in turn, sent shivers straight to her clit, and she felt her warm juices start to moisten her pussy lips. 

"Oh my God, Eric, you're just a bad man. Do you really have naughty movies? How many? And what type do you have? Oh, I can't believe I just asked you that," Karen said, now laughing.

Karen lent forward with her face in her hands in an embarrassed state. This, of course, caused her terry gown to gape open all the way to the tie around her slim waist. She was giving Eric the perfect view of her very erect nipple. Karen, of course, had no idea that her breast was exposed even after she sat back up her left breast and nipple was exposed to Eric. 

"Oh Eric, it's no wonder you had those two ladies laughing earlier your incorrigible I bet you would be a real Romeo if you were let loose in a room full of women."

Karen turned to look at Eric but found his gaze somewhere else, looking down. She realized exactly what he was looking at, but Karen did nothing to cover her exposed breast for some strange reason. If anything, she shifted slightly to give him an even better view. Exposing herself to Eric gave her a thrill she hadn't felt in a long time as she felt her already moist pussy lips begin to leak profusely. 

"Eric, what type of movies do you have? You know I have only ever seen one before, and it was a very old one from back in the seventies; the acting was terrible and the music even worse." 

Eric placed his hand on Karen's knee as a friendly jester, making her entire body tingle with sexual energy.

"Well, to be honest with you, beautiful, the acting has not improved, and they have replaced the corny music with fake moans and groans, but the actresses have certainly gotten a lot better looking since the seventies. Less hair for a start." 

"What do you mean less hair? Are they bald?" Karen asked, genuinely thinking he meant the hairstyles or something.

"No, no, not their heads, their private parts, most of the girls have their pussies waxed or shaved. Some even have their arseholes bleached," Eric said, sounding like an authoritarian on the subject.

"Haha, you make me laugh so much Eric, how on earth do you know so much about that sort of thing?" Karen said, laughing.

"Well, Grace used to get hers waxed after seeing it in one of our pornos. She said she liked the look of it very much. We started with me shaving it for her, which was a real thrill for me and always ended in a great lovemaking session. But it grew back too fast, so she started getting it waxed, but it just stopped growing as she got older. Do you wax yours, Karen?" 

Karen once again turned a bright shade of red and was quite speechless at Eric's question. It was, in fact, as bald as the day she was born. There was something so sexy about running her hand over her mon to her wet lips and only feeling smooth, soft skin. 

She had once even convinced Kevin to completely shave his cock and balls. She loved how it felt when they made love, almost like everything was somehow wetter and slipperier. But he suffered severely over the following weeks as it started to grow back with itching, so he flat out refused to do it again. 

"Ummm, I not sure if I should answer that or not Eric, what about you? This shouldn't be all about me," Karen said, avoiding the question.

"Actually, I am. Would you like to take a look?" Eric snapped back.

"Behave yourself. A girl can only take so much raunchy talk before being completely embarrassed. Now getting back to these movies you have, do you think I might be able to have a look at them? It might be just what I need to put the spark back into Kevin & my love life." 

"Of course, you can come inside and look for yourself and pick something out that takes your fancy." 

Karen followed Eric inside. She closed the screen door behind her and quickly loosened the tie a little from around her waist, letting the dressing gown open even more. 

Eric had a huge bulge in his shorts that hadn't gone unnoticed by Karen. Plus the fact the whole time they had been talking outside, Karen had been exposing her naked breast to him. Karens pussy was now dripping wet and aroused. 

Karen was fixated on wanting to show him more and was scheming in her head exactly how to do it to make it look like an accident. 

Eric led her into the lounge and over to a large TV unit with four big doors on it. He bent down and opened them up. Inside, the cabinet was stacked with videos of adult nature. Some of the titles were just outright crude and explicit. Eric went and sat on his favourite chair in front of the TV and watched in amusement as Karen browsed through the assortment of adult movies. 

Karen was in a squatting position in front of the cabinet. She pulled out a movie titled Huge Black Cocks for Tight White Holes. She turned on the balls of her feet, holding the video up to show Eric, but as she did so, she was showing Eric more than he could ever dream possible, as her naked moist pussy lips were now in plain view for Eric to admire. 

"Jesus, Eric, this is outrageous. Just the title makes me blush, let alone the pictures on the cover. Is this really yours?" 

"Well, actually, no, it's not. That was one of Grace's favourite movies. It's probably unwatchable. I think she wore it out." 

They both laughed out loud. Karen was not moving while looking at the pictures on the cover and reading the storyline or lack thereof. With her legs spread open, she got an intense buzz from exposing herself to Eric. She wasn't sure how much he could see, if anything, because she had to make it like it was accidental. 

"Would you like me to put it on so you can see what it's all about? If not, that one may be another with white men. If black men aren't your thing. I'm sure we have a few tapes with Caucasian men with big dicks, if that's what you're looking for," Eric said.

"No, it's quite all right. Thank you, Eric. I get the idea of what it's all about, and I'm not offended by seeing black men naked, but if I showed this one to Kevin, he might get a complex about the size of his thingy. What's this one here? It doesn't have any labels on it," Karen said, holding up a blank video.

Eric got up, took the video from Karen, and looked at it. Indeed it had no writing on it, but Eric knew exactly what it was. He took the tape out of the cover, turned on the player and TV and slipped the tape into the video player.

"I'm not sure, Karen, but let's take a look and see." 

The tape hadn't been rewound and started somewhere in the middle of the movie. Karen's eyes went wide in shock. The image on the screen was one of a woman sitting on a man's lap, his big black cock buried deep in her arse. Another huge black man was standing over her, trying to force the biggest cock she had ever seen into the woman's obviously tight vagina. 

Then she had her head tilted back over the man's shoulder she was sitting on. The biggest white cock that Karen had ever seen was being pushed into the woman's mouth. Karen stood and staggered back to the other chair next to Eric's, not wanting to take her eyes off the screen for a moment. The camera was doing a close up so you couldn't see any of the faces, just the raw energy of the moment being captured.

The huge black cock was past the woman's swollen outer lips, and the head had disappeared. The contrast of the pale pink pussy lips of the woman's cunt against the rock hard jet black cock held Karen mesmerized. 

The apparent expert lover now eased more of his cock into the woman's pink wet hole. Eric took hold of the TV controls and hit the volume control turning up the sound, making the entire scene even more erotic. You could now hear the groans and moans of the woman and the sighs of ecstasy from the men as they slid their cocks in and out of her body.

The camera slowly panned back out, and the woman was now deep throating the huge cock that was in her mouth, and the man's balls were sitting on her cheeks. Karen now had one hand sitting in her lap, her fingers just under her gown, rubbing her swollen blood engorged clit. Her other hand was inside her robe, twisting her taught erect nipple.

She had totally forgotten where she was and that Eric was sitting right next to her; she was so engrossed in the scenes in front of her. The man whose cock was in the woman's throat began to pump feverishly. Before he grabbed he by the hair and lifted her face just as he pulled his cock from her mouth and squirted jet after jet of white sticky cum all over her face. The woman's tongue came out and immediately began to lick up what hadn't landed in her open mouth. She took the large cock head in her mouth and, with her forefinger and thumb, squeezed the man's cock, milking every last drop she could from his slowly deflating penis. 

At that moment, when the woman looked directly at the camera, Karen realized that the woman with all her holes filled with hard black cock was Grace, and as the camera panned out even further, she realized that it was Eric that had shot his cum all over her face. 

Karen's head was spinning. She was on the verge of a massive orgasm. The telltale shudders were beginning to rise through her body. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see movement. She turned her head just in time to see a fountain of cum erupt from the end of Eric's giant cock. It indeed was as if time had slowed down. Karen still had two fingers inside her cunt as she watched the cum explode from her older neighbours cock and shoot into the air at precisely the moment her own orgasm ripped through her body. 

It wasn't a small one either it caused her to slide forward off the seat and onto the floor, her gown now fully open and laying at Eric's feet. In a panic and complete disorder, she placed her hand on the carpeted floor to lift herself up, placing it right in a pool of Eric's cum. She pulled her hand back, but this only caused her to lose balance and fall backwards on the floor, now lying completely spread eagle in front of Eric, her cunt spread open and covered in cunt juice from her orgasm.

Eric was calmly sitting, wondering what on earth she was doing. But Karen finally found her footing. She jumped up and ran out the front door and straight home. Inside the safety of her house, Karen collapsed and slid down the wall just inside her front door with her face in her hands. 

Karen didn't know what to do, laugh or cry. Her mind was swimming with thoughts of what had just happened. She had masturbated in front of her neighbour, God he had masturbated in front of her while they both watched Eric's now-deceased wife Grace being fucked in every hole. 

As Karen grappled with the events, she realized how quickly she had cum knowing Eric had been watching her. It had been a first for Karen, but she knew it wouldn't be the last time she would masturbate or expose herself to a stranger. The thrill was euphoric.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by Kevtheledge63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments