Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Harley & Mark, Our Thoughts

15
7 Comments 7
2.7k Views 2.7k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Harley: To many, she is an innocent Angel and a well-behaved wife. To a few, she is a submissive slut in a sexless marriage.

Mark: Harley’s on-line friend, his thoughts are in Italics.

Dave: Harley’s fuck buddy.

Monday – 11 days to go

It’s finally been arranged. Just over a week’s time, I’ll be seeing my fuck buddy. I’m finally getting back into bed with him. It’s been so long due to all this virus rubbish. I’m instantly excited at the thought, wet panties, and hard nipples. It’s not only about the amazing naughty sex we have but also about the attraction. He is incredibly handsome and sexy but he makes me feel like I’m sexy. He makes me feel like someone wants me. He kisses me passionately and touches me all over and I feel good again. I’m smiling loads and it’s because he wants me. My husband doesn’t and I don’t know why and I have tried all sorts but I gave up after years of trying and even told him so. I found Dave and he says I’m sexy but he makes me believe it. I have to message mark and let him know as he does enjoy hearing about what I’m up to.

Harley told me today that she’s arranged to get fucked by her buddy in eleven days. I can honestly say, I’m glad for her. She needs it. All this talk of getting shagged and she’s still being left out at home. Her marital sex life is non-existent and I kind of feel sorry that she’s not being fulfilled in a sexual way.

Wednesday – 9 days to go

I’m doing my best to not get so excited about meeting Dave in case it gets cancelled. Of course, it’s ridiculously hard not to but I’m trying. Dave and I are sending pictures and dirty videos to each other. I have Mark talking to me about it as well. My mind is racing, my pussy is tingling and I have to go play. I have to calm down so I think I’ll have a quick little play and cum to help myself. Think I’ll keep it to myself though.

I kind of wanted to tell her that she couldn’t come while she was with him, but that would have been wrong, so instead, I told her she must have at least ten orgasms before she leaves the hotel. She agreed with me that ten would be acceptable and if there were more could she carry on having them. She’s an obedient little Sub, so I had to let her have that one.

Thursday – 8 days to go

I have never told anyone the full history of my past. I don’t actually want anyone to know how bad I really am. Mark knows more than anyone does about me but still not sure that I will confess all. Although he has a way of getting this out of me without me feeling embarrassed by it. He never seems shocked only turned on or excited. I do my best to get the cock I want, even if it means I have to pleasure another cock. This was one of those times.

I mentioned that Harley is submissive, but did I also mention what a slut she was? I don’t think I did.

We had a conversation today that didn’t go well for her. I asked her about the time she was getting to the hotel and she replied that it wasn’t exactly a hotel. I questioned her further and it turned out the little slut hadn’t been truthful with me.

She’s going to be fucking her buddy in a friend’s flat. She asked her friend whether she could use it for the day. She would get there early, gain entrance, wait for her fuck buddy, and have a great time between the sheets. There was no mention of washing them afterwards.

Naturally, more questions followed. She told me that he was a friend that had known about her situation, one that she had played with before. I couldn’t blame her for sourcing a free venue, but the hole got bigger when she confessed to having to give her friend a blowjob the week after, for his kind assistance. I naturally shook my head in despair, but secretly smiled at the news.

She was such a slut under her angelic exterior. I thought about it for a while and I had to conclude that being married to her wouldn’t have been that much of a problem when she acted the way she did. Needless to say, I would have encouraged her even more.

On top of that, she confessed that her fuck-buddy, also applied some rules of his own; namely that her friend had to video the blowjob and send it to me (via her of course). I liked his style.

I did suggest that I phone her while she was giving the blowjob so that I could pretend to be her husband and she could pretend to be cagey, answering my questions while she blew him. Saying things like ‘I’m having my lunch right now and my mouth’s full.’ I could just visualise the look on her friend’s face.

After all the impromptu confessions I started to wonder whether she intended to spill all the details or not. I’d like to think she couldn’t wait to tell me but something is niggling in the back of my head as to why she waited so long? I have to admit that she is one hell of a naughty woman, dying to get laid and ready to implicate anyone else into her schemes for sexual excitement. I love how her mind works.

Friday – 7 days to go

Knowing it’s been sorted and plans in place is making me feel nervous today. I’m not sure why today in particular but I am. I’m nervous it might not happen. I’m nervous about him enjoying it. I’m nervous because I want and need it so badly. I'm sitting at my desk trying to work but not being able to. I’m wishing the week away, not caring that it’s almost the weekend. I need next week.

I need to be looked at like I’m wanted and sexy, plus I just need to cum by someone else’s hands.

I’ve been looking at images of her face and I’ve been wondering. If I met her on the bus to her friends flat, or if I met her in the street on Friday morning or if I were to bump into her causing her to drop her shoulder bag on the floor and then helped her to pick it up – would I know what she was about to do that morning? Would I see, in her eyes, the fact that she was over-excited at the thought of getting fucked. Would I know that her bag concealed sexy lingerie for him, and probably a few toys for her when she says thank you for helping her?

If the bag spilt its contents on the ground – what would I make of what fell out of it? Would my impression of her change? Would she be embarrassed at being caught with sexy lingerie and toys? Or would she brave it out, smile at me and say that she was sorry but that she was on her way to fuck her friend, kiss me quickly on the cheek, smile and walk briskly away.

Leaving me to wonder whether her friend was male or female.

After all, she looks like a married mother of two. The girl or woman next door.

Saturday – 6 days to go

Weekends are the hardest sometimes as they drag; especially if you're looking forward to something. During the week you can keep busy with work but laying here in a hot bath isn't making time go any faster.

Bath time is my favourite time. It’s my playtime. I have my headphones in and I’m going to watch videos of me and Dave fucking. Or the one where his dick is in my mouth as another bloke fucks my pussy that’s a good one.

I do love the video I have of him rubbing my clit wanting me to squirt as he talks dirty to me. Telling me he’s going to get his friends round to use me. I squirted a lot in that one.

I’m still wondering about whether she intended to tell me about all those plans that she made because the way it came out was almost like an afterthought. I could almost see her cringe and shrug; not wanting to tell me all the details at that moment when she had already opened her mouth to do so.

I don’t know what to make of her. I thought this was a fuck-buddy tryst and one that she had had before. But this payment scheme is making my mind work overtime.

I can’t seem to dismiss her blatant actions as anything other than sluttish.

Sunday – 5 days to go

I wish I was on all fours with Dave behind me and Mark standing in front of me. One cock in my pussy the other in my mouth. I’m greedy for their cocks. I want them to fill every hole I have. Ok, that sounds sluttish but I need a good fucking.

I’m finding that the follow-up blowjob is turning me on even more than what’s going to happen on Friday.

We had joked about her being a slut, but today I emailed her and told her that she was a slut. It’s official.

But there are different kinds of sluts – aren’t there?

I mean she has a husband that doesn’t know what’s going down on Friday – he’s completely oblivious to it. But then, he doesn’t want sex with her anyway. Strange I know, because if you knew what she looked like!

Then there’s the arrival at the flat, the dressing up and then her fuck-buddy knocks on the door. There’s the sex and probably the spanking knowing her, all taking place on her friend's sofa, or his bed, or even the kitchen table or in the shower or even looking out of his window while she’s fucked from behind and then a few days afterwards, she sneaks around to his flat and very matter-of-factly rings the bell. He answers and she smiles. She walks past him and with very little small talk, proceeds to get her tits out on display and blows his cock until he comes down her throat.

I’d go for the whole fuck, if I was her friend, but maybe that’s payment for a whole weekend at his – who knows? Indeed, who knows what she’s planning next?

So, I’m thinking, is that sluttish behaviour? I think it is because her husband doesn’t know. Because she’s meeting someone else and most of all, because she’d be sucking a different guy off less than five days later as payment.

Dayanasexxx69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Dayanasexxx69

I’m thinking that if she was with someone like me – then it would be different. Much different! Firstly, she’d be getting all the sex she needed and wouldn’t want to look outside for it. Secondly, because she’s so submissive, she’d be getting all the spanking she needs too, and thirdly, because she loves sex so much I would be taking her to fetish and swinging clubs and we’d probably be inviting people around to fuck her anyway. Her fuck-buddy wouldn’t be a fuck-buddy he’d probably be our polyamorous friend. It wouldn’t be done in secret – we’d be planning it.

So, I’m thinking, is that sluttish behaviour? Well, no it isn’t, is it? And yet the outcomes are the same!

Mark called me a slut, not in an insulting way though. Am I? Yes I do some sluttish things and I’m fucking another bloke but I don’t go and fuck anyone and everyone. I always saw a slut that did just that, fucked everyone. I don’t do that. I would fuck Mark or Dave anywhere and everywhere I could but that’s just two blokes. That’s not that bad, is it?

I try so hard for people to see me as an innocent girl, I try and hold onto that image but Mark just sees through it. He knows the real me, the one I try and hide constantly. He doesn’t judge me.

I wish it was Friday.

Monday – 4 days to go

I was thinking about how I could make it worse for her this coming week. I want to make the week sexually unbearable, put her on edge for the whole five days. I suggested, in an email, an edging session while she would be at work; one where she brings herself close to orgasm and then has to back off quickly. Only I’d be in charge of how many times she had to do it; pushing her further into a need rather than her having control. She wouldn’t be able to come of course because it had been agreed that neither of them were to have orgasms during the last seven days.

I thought she’d say no, that she wouldn’t be able to control herself. Instead, she agreed. She never fails to astound me sometimes.

Today, I had her pinching her nipples before I told her to go and suck them – which she did. I like her obedience and I like the fact that she got moist doing it.

She confessed to me that today was payment day. I thought it would be after the main event but apparently it’s before. She kept that from me too. I told her to hold the head of his penis between her lips and let him pump his spunk into her waiting mouth. I wanted her to record it, so that I could hear those little noises from her and from him.

This seems far more personal. It’s not any woman doing porn on PornHub. It’s her and I know her.

However, payment day didn’t happen. It was called off last minute so I felt slightly disappointed for her and for me because I can’t wait to see that video.

Pinching my nipples at my desk is exciting. Thankful for my back being towards the door which helps me give them a really good squeeze. Then he sent me to the bathroom as he wanted more. He’s so greedy. In the loo, I have my boobs out and I’m licking my nipples, sucking on them. I don’t get excited by doing it to myself I get more excited about doing what he tells me to do. Knowing I’m pleasing him by doing this. My submissive side loves the control he has and the fact I’m getting him turned on by my actions. Having big boobs has always been the one thing I love about myself.

Mark is sometimes too easy to talk to, I find things slipping out of my mouth (typing really) before I think about what I have said. It’s like I don’t need to hide anything from him.

Payment day today. Part of me, a small part, is excited but not all that fussed. Mark and Dave seem more excited about me doing it than I am. To me, it really is a means to get the cock I actually want.

Getting the message that I can’t make my payment today is a little disheartening as I kinda wanted to get it done. I didn’t want my friend to stop this happening for me. I know it’s his flat but I need and want this badly.

Tuesday – 3 days to go

Only three days left. I’m wondering how she’s feeling. Excited – yes! But I want to know all those other feelings too. I want to know whether she’s feeling horny. I think I would be.

Today she’s going to find herself in the loo at work, fingering her pussy until she nearly climaxes. Must keep her on her toes.

Chatting to Mark like normal today until he sends me a voice note telling me to go to the bathroom. I, of course, oblige.

Sitting back at my desk after being in the bathroom for I don’t know how long, my panties have a wet patch and I’m even hornier now. If Mark or Dave walked in now I would beg them to take me over my desk.

Mark has a very sexy voice with a hot accent which makes my body get all excited. He has me fingering my pussy and rubbing my clit. Replaying his voice note about him licking me and pleasing my pussy till I get the need to cum. He won’t let me cum. I want to so badly as I think of him between my legs, I have no doubt he’s amazing with his tongue. I can’t help but call him mean for doing this to me but I didn’t realise it would only get harder.

He sent me a voice note as he was stroking his cock, his hard cock that I so badly want to suck. He’s telling me how it feels and I can hear some slight moans from him. Even as I write this I need to touch myself but I won’t. More voice notes as he’s getting closer and I’m begging him to cum I so badly want to hear him cum for me. Mark does, it’s the hottest thing I have heard and I’m dripping from my pussy. I will admit I listened to that a few times before I came back to the office and once before I start writing again. It will be one I use to cum to in the future but I’m not telling him that in case he makes me edge!

Wednesday – 2 days to go

Only today and tomorrow left. I’m waiting for it to be called off but I hope it won’t be. I want to think of her on Friday in a different flat, getting ready to meet her lover for a good fucking.

I need this, not just the sex but the attention. That feeling when your sexy and wanted and it’s all about the passion between two people. That first kiss after so long apart. It sounds like I love him and in a way I do but I’m not in love with him. I don’t want to end my marriage for him but I do have a form of love for him. A thankful love for how he makes me feel.

Wednesday – 1 day to go

While having my daily chat with Dave today we both got overly excited about meeting up and he asked if we could change it to tomorrow. Before replying I sat and thought about it. Was this a good idea or should we just wait the extra day? I decided to at least see if I could change it. My boss said yes which was easy to arrange and my friend wasn’t particularly happy but agreed. It seems he had planned with his work to leave early Friday, to come home to me in his flat. Now he couldn’t do that and I’m actually glad I changed it now.

Dave was happy and so was I, of course, I had to let Mark know what was going on. I do enjoy telling him about this and love how excited he gets.

I do hope to meet him one day.

How things change? Apparently the meeting is now tomorrow and not Friday – so this is one day to go not two. I don’t know how she manages such rapid changes to her diary, especially organisation of leave at such short notice.

I am going to wish her the best time tomorrow and hope that they enjoy themselves. You never know I may get sent some dirty pictures if they ever get the time to pick up a camera.

Thursday – Climax day

I awoke this morning with a smile on my face. I sent her a message wishing her all the best. We had a brief chat on messenger. They’ve been going for over an hour by now. As I write this, I’m thinking of what’s possibly happening at the flat.

Has she lost her lingerie already? Are her nipples hard and how many times has he or she sucked on them? Is she panting into the pillows with her arse in the air being spanked? Is she sucking his cock back to hardness? Is he bringing her to her first, second, or third orgasm? Have they fucked yet – and in what position did they do it first?

I could be wrong of course – they could still be kissing and have not got past first base.

I would love to be there with them. That spatula from her friend’s kitchen would be well used and I wouldn’t be making omelettes with it.

I’m so excited not only for the sex but to see Dave. I get all nervous and butterflies in my tummy, yet at the same time I’m extremely horny and turned on just knowing I’m going to see him. The fact that it’s naughty does add to my excitement as we’re both married but it doesn’t make me feel guilty anymore.

I’m laying on my friend's bed watching the clock in my little black baby doll waiting for time to hurry up. I have taken a few pictures and teased Dave with them, some videos too. My pussy is already moist and my nipples are sticking out aching to be touch.

Just got a message to say he’s close so I have unlocked the door and I’m laying here waiting. My breathing has increased because of my nerves.

I do wish that Mark could have been here as well. I would love for him to be a part of it but also maybe to just sit and watch. Maybe sometime we could video call him before we start so he can sit at home and watch us. That would be sexy and it makes me wonder if we would put on more of a show for him.

OMG! Dave’s pulled up. Time to go and get fucked. I’m so excited, I’m almost hyperventilating.

 

 

Published 
Written by Innocentgirl29
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments