Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Handyman 2.1

"Deb and Liz's exploration gets out of hand"

26
6 Comments 6
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"The mess is cleaned up or is it?"

One of my main rules is that it does not get complicated. I am a widower and can't join the Swinger's parties because a single guy can't swing without a partner. It's one of many rules they have, and I have other rules. For instance, if I sleep with a married woman the husband knows or participates. If I find out after the fact that someone is married, I never return to the scene of the crime and I never participate in the lie. I feel I am about to break some rules.

I find myself at five till four pulling into Dan and Debs's driveway. The door opens before I can ring the doorbell. Liz is there wrapped in a towel.

"Whoa! Slow down, Nelly. Three times in one afternoon is a bit much for me," I say in jest.

"Damn it; get in here. We lost track of time," she exclaimed. "You and I helped make this mess, and need to clean it up," she ordered.

"I don't do cleanup, remember?" I replied with a grin.

"It's not funny. We need you to go get Dan at the club and stall him till four-thirty," Liz demanded.

Laughing, as I turned to leave Liz followed down the walk.

"Hold it right there mister. What are you up to, and why are you so giddy?" she quarried.

"All the neighbors watching us right now know all about you and me, but hardly anything about Dan and Deb. You are in a towel by the way," I answered.

She yelled "Shit!" Then she ran back into the house.

I picked up Dan at the club and told him I needed to stop at Lowes. It was the truth. I had a small curbside order to pick up and they were running behind. This would have been the perfect scenario, except it just didn't matter. Dan knew I fucked his wife. He set the whole thing up, not Liz.

While we waited, I told him in detail how the day went. The part about Liz was the shocker. I had told him before that this might happen. It was good he had been drinking all day, or he might have gotten mad.

He started to laugh and even cry a little. I thought he was having a breakdown, but turns out they were tears of joy. Maybe it was the exercise of golfing, swimming, and just having no stress being retired, but he had an erection.

He pulled himself together and said, "I fantasized about this, even the girl-on-girl stuff, but it never got hard. I guess knowing it happened was the trick."

I dropped Dan off and left for my dinner date. A block from Dan's, I found Liz walking home and offered her a ride. She was a little mad at me, so I thought I should wait to tell her the truth.

After dropping Liz at her place I arrived for my dinner fashionably late. There were a lot of people I was having sex with, but in retrospect, Liz and I were probably in love with each other. Caroline was in love with me and would want me to herself. Like many others, it was too late to start over with someone new.

Again the door opened before I could ring the doorbell. There stood Caroline, six feet tall and thin with just a little pouch, and breasts that were just a little too big for a champagne glass. She wore a tight, thigh-length white dress shining like a beacon in the night. Her skin was slightly tan and her hair was coal black. She leaned against the door frame with her arm up, hand above her head.

"Where have you been?" she asked in a very sultry voice.

I grabbed her hips, leaning in and pressing against her. I kissed her lips.

"I'm here," I replied.

We had a light meal and a conversation about our day's adventures minus the fucking Deb part. Then we retreated to the sitting room for a little bourbon.

I went to the restroom and cleaned up and upon my return, I found Caroline in an armchair. Her one leg over the arm, stockings and a matching bra, and nothing else.

MIIA_SANTORO
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MIIA_SANTORO

I walked over to her and she grabbed my belt and pulled me towards her. Looking up at me with her brown soulful eyes she unzipped my pleated Dockers and retrieved my cock. She stared into my eyes as she stroked it slowly. After a few strokes, it became fully erect as she started to rub it against her face and all around her mouth without taking it in.

She dipped her fingers in her bourbon and rubbed it on my member and kissed it off. She repeated this and took a drink and licked it off this time. As she licked it clean she continued rubbing it on her face. When the precum started to drool out of the end she circle licked around the head. While still stroking she took it fully in her mouth. Now instead of stroking with her hand, she used her mouth to jack me off. Not sucking but the sensation was awesome. I reached down rubbing her wet pussy lips up and down, carefully not touching her clitoris.

This went on for a minute or two and I then stuck my index and middle finger in as far as I could. I stroked in and out fucking her with my fingers, still being sure not to touch her clit. She was now sucking harder and faster and as I brought my juice-covered fingers up to lick them off she grabbed my hand took it herself and licked them clean.

I didn't want to deny her my load but if I came now, honestly I would probably be done so I undid her bra and poured my bourbon on her tits. I knelt before her and started licking the bourbon off her breast. I licked around her areola and sucked her nipples while squeezing from below. We kissed, sucking each other's tongues and kissing up and down each other's necks. I kissed up her neck to her ear and down her jawbone tasting my precum as she leaned her head over the arm exposing her neck for me to kiss.

My hands were everywhere, pinching her nipples and rubbing her clitoris. Caroline pushed me away and with a change in looks from classy reserved to deviant, put a leg over each arm of the chair and with her hands under her ass pulled her lips apart.

I took the not-so-subtle hint and immediately started sucking directly on her clitoris.

"Oh fuck yes, suck me harder," she moaned.

I stuck my thumb in her hole and started rimming her sphincter with my middle finger. She took a deep breath as she slid down farther giving me a better angle to get my middle finger in her.

"Oh please don't stop. Push it in me, fuck my ass," she was begging.

I was sucking her clitoris and fucking her vagina with my thumb and her ass with my middle finger. I was moving fast and her ass was tight and wet. Every time my knuckle went in and out of her sphincter it pushed out but pulled it back in causing her to buck a little.

I looked up and she was shaking her head from side to side. I was not sure she was breathing until she clamped down on my head, my thumb, and my finger and came. She stayed stiff and hard for a long time barely moving, then with a long exhale she said, "Oh, my God."

She stood up, put me in the chair, and grabbed my cock. With her back to me, she directed it to her soaking wet pussy. She was too worn out to move up and down, so she started grinding on my cock, only raising and lowering it a couple of times. I reached around cupping her breasts, pulling outward on her nipples. She liked them pinched hard, and the harder I pulled the more she ground. I came so hard I almost pushed her off me.

Caroline curled up in my lap and laid her head on my chest. After about thirty minutes she was asleep so I put her to bed, dressed, and walked home. Along the way, I passed Dan and Deb's house with the lights on. What a day.

Published 
Written by Donman632023
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments